Productivity software provides users with the functionality to perform tasks, produce information, and manage projects efficiently. It gives users the tools to create items such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations and databases.
Vendors bid for placement within our listings. This option sorts the directory by those bids, highest to lowest. Vendors who bid for placement can be identified by the blue “Visit Website” button on their listing.
Avg. Customer Review
Sorts listings by overall star rating, based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
Recommended for Me
Listings previously selected by users whose company industry and size match yours. Recommendations are not sponsored.
A single place for team communication and workflows
Free Plan: $0
• No limits on time or users
• Search and browse up to 10k of the most recent messages
• 10 apps or service… Read more about Slack integrations
• Native apps for iOS, Android, Mac & Windows Desktop
• Two-person voice and video calls
• 5GB total file storage for the team
• Two-factor authentication
Standard Plan: $6.67 per user / month billed annually (or $8.00/user/month when billed monthly)
Everything in the Free plan, and:
• Unlimited searchable message archives
• Unlimited apps and service integrations
• Custom retention policies for messages and files
• Guest access
• Priority support
• OAuth via Google
• Mandatory two-factor authentication
• Custom User Groups to reach a team or department
• Group voice and video calls
• 10GB file storage per team member
• Custom Profiles
Plus Plan: $11.75 per user / month
Everything in the Standard plan, and:
• SAML-based single sign-on (SSO)
• Compliance Exports of all messages
• 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime SLA
• 24/7 Support with 4-hour response time
• User provisioning and deprovisioning
• Real-time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta, Centrify, and Ping Identity
• 20GB file storage per team member
Slack Enterprise Grid powers the design, usage, and administration of multiple interconnected Slack workspaces across the entire company.
• Organization-wide search, direct messaging, and announcement-focused channels
• Unlimited workspaces, customized around the people, information and apps that matter most to a team
• Shared channels between workspaces to connect teams when needed
• Security, compliance, billing, and platform integration management in a single view
• Support for integrations with data loss prevention (DLP), e-Discovery, and offline backup providers
• 1 TB (1,000 GB) of storage per user
• Dedicated account and customer success teams
• 24/7 support with 2-hour response time
Small teams: free - recommended for up to 5 users
Professional: $12/user/month - recommended for 5 - 10 users
Business:… Read more about Pipefy $22/user/month - recommended for 10 - 50 users
Enterprise: recommended for over 50 users - contact Pipefy for pricing information
todo.vu offers three pricing tiers.
Solo free: $0 for freelancers for one staff user, 100MB file storage.
Team premium:… Read more about todo.vu $5 per user/month for any number of users, 2GB file storage per user and priority support. (Capped at $55/month)
Business time: $9 per user/month for all Team Premium features plus time billing. (Capped at $99/month)
Never pay for more than 11 users. todo.vu cap the price on all plans based on 11 seats. Once you get to 11 seats you can add as many as you like and never pay more.
Visual collaboration tool for shared project perspectives
Standard - Free
Gold: $5/month or $45/year
Business Class - $9.99/user/month, billed annually
Enterprise - $20.83/user/mo… Read more about Trellonth (or less), billed annually
Discounts are available for non-profits and educational institutions.
Airtable offers 4 pricing plans.
Free: $0 per user/month for 1,200 records/base, 2GB attachment space/base & 2 weeks of… Read more about Airtablerevision & snapshot history
Plus: $12 per user/month for 5,000 records/base, 5GB attachment space/base & 6 months of revision & snapshot history
Pro: $24 per user/month for 50,000 records/base, 20GB attachment space/base & 1 year of revisions & snapshot history
Enterprise: To receive an accurate quote, contact Airtable directly.
Airtable also provides special plans for nonprofit and education organizations.
The app goal-driven teams use to raise their velocity.
Workboard is available in 3 plans: Basic Team, Elite Manager and Elite Enterprise.
Basic Team: $9 per user/month - For… Read more about Workboardteams to coordinate and collaborate on work with transparency.
Elite Team: $20 per user/month - For small goal-driven teams, businesses and nonprofits that want to set and achieve goals, have better meetings and 1on1s.
Elite Enterprise: Starting at $50 per user/month - For larger teams and organizations that want layered goals, higher alignment, and IT and administrative policies.
Monthly subscription - $9.99
Application stand alone (one-time licence) - $109.99
Microsoft Office bundle (one-time… Read more about Microsoft Powerpoint licence) - from $139.99
30 days trial for free.
TimeCamp offers 3 pricing tiers: Free, Basic & Pro
Basic: $7 per user/month. The Basic plan is recommended fo… Read more about TimeCampr small agencies and business owners.
Pro: $10 per user/month. The Pro plan is recommended for medium and big companies.
Todoist is available as Todoist Free, Todoist Premium and Todoist Business. Both the free and premium versions are aimed… Read more about Todoistat personal use and have a reduced feature set compared to Todoist for Business.
Todoist Premium is available for $29 per year.
Todoist Business can be trialed free for 30 days, and plans cost $3 per user per month, or $29 per user per year.
Free Edition: Free for 25 users, with 5GB free per user.
Standard: $5/user/month, with 50GB storage per user… Read more about Zoho Docs.
Enterprise - $8/user/month, with 100GB storage per user.
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool, will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.