BasisBoard Reviews

Better control of bids for subcontractors

Extremely happy and looking forward to what new features they come up with.

Pros

This product better helps subcontractors control the work flow of their bidding process along with helping to analyze their bid data.

Cons

Nothing I am overall satisfied and there are no other products available similar to Basis.

Saves me 5 hours of manual entry a day

Pros

I no longer have to manually type in bid deadlines and track my projects.

Cons

Sometimes I need to link projects together.

Imperial Ductwork Services Ltd - BasisBoard Review

The service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was second to none and he assisted with all our questions and set up needs. The free trial was a great way to allow us to get the system up and running before rolling out to the Estimating team. The BasisBoard system now plays a pivotal role in the Estimating department at IDSL and has made an instant impact on the way we manage our enquiries. I will be recommending BasisBoard to all my contacts in the industry and look forward to working with the team in the future.

Pros

The software was extremely simple to use and saves us a lot of time with the vast amount of enquiries that come in.

Cons

There were no Cons in regards to the BasisBoard software.

Good way to track

I am appreciating have our submitted bids tracked and logged and having reminders sent to me to follow up.

Pros

Being able to just about auto-populate our bid schedule and then be able to log and track it all once submitted is great.

Cons

Sometimes the email forwarding to basis can create confusion in the system.

Excellent solution to our Estimating tracking needs.

Pros

The software is excellent at keeping track of all of our bid requests and our proposals. Previously we used Excel, but this is so much more helpful and far easier. We really like the automated features, the reporting, filtering options, etc.

Cons

I can't say there are any negatives. Any time we had an issue or question, Customer Service was very prompt and quickly addressed it.

Amazing software!!

BasisBoard is amazing! Designers have made the software super easy to use and follow and it provides the opportunity to have everything organized in front of you.

Pros

Super easy to use! I love how organized it is. I love that you can customize your view and filter it making it easier to see who is bidding on a specific project. It is also super handy that you can add a search bar to quickly find any project just by entering it in. You can find what you are looking for quickly.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found anything negative with this software. I have been using it for a year now and everything has worked as it should.

Great Product - Customer Service is Top Notch

The product has been huge asset to the company, the intergration of the technology was seamless and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely responsive to all my teams questions and suggestions.

Pros

the biggest pro was the ability for all members of the team being able to access all the information in the one location.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been so helpful in enabling us to customize views and fields so the information each department needs is quickly available.

Cons

the email scraper works well but manually linking projects is required when you have multiple contractor on the same project.

1st day use of basis

saves time instead of looking for multiple gc's to bid to they are all there linked together.

Pros

this helps me keep my bidding accurate and organized all on 1 page

Cons

learning new software is never fun, but this has been very easy so far

Great tool for subs and suppliers looking to keep their bids organized.

Overall, a great product that I would recommend to all of our subcontractors and suppliers, especially those that may be struggling to keep their bid efforts organized and timely.

Pros

The best part is that it allows you to route all your bid-related emails through a single email address, where the software will then intelligently scrape the information and bring it into the app for easy organization and collaboration. Great for teams looking to organize their bid efforts and reduce the clutter in everyone's inbox.

Cons

It is a little tricky to figure out the filters, but once you know how to do it it becomes more natural.

Best BidBoard in the market

Basis's customer support is unlike any other software company we'eve seen. They take the time to set things up with the team, host free trainings, and also take your feedback into the product.

Pros

BasisBoard is extremely easy to use. The owners at my company are a little older and not too tech savvy, but they were able to get used to Bases within 1 day.

Cons

None that I can think of. So far it's been great.

Promising Software

I love it. I think it has helped us become more organized which has made us all better estimators.

Pros

The possibility and potential of this software for our estimating department. Also members of the company are helpful and respond right back with answers to questions.

Cons

It is a work in progress. Kinks are getting worked out and it can slow down my productivity. I know they are doing the best they can.

Great Software!

BasisBoard has been a huge help to our daily operation.

Pros

This software is very clean, organized, and user friendly which makes it easy for everyone to learn and operate quickly! The customer service is excellent for this software. Any issues we have come across have been resolved immediately.

Cons

There are no cons for this software that I currently can think of.

Great way to keep track of bids

Pros

A very user friendly way to keep track of estimates. The overview board allows you to easily see each project you have bid along with information of each bid and it's current status.

Cons

Still lacking some features but customer support is rapidly expanding on this and listens to user suggestions.