Estimator360

BS

Brian S.

DY

Darren Y.

Well constructed by a real world user. Their company commitment to help you succeed by modifying elements for your needs is refreshing.

DY

Darren Y.

Cons

It is new to me, hard to start with something new, as always. It just takes a little effort to learn the software.

TN

Trent N.

BS

Brian S.

Estimator 360 is cutting our estimating time in half, and as we learn the system we expect to further reduce our time from lead to job start.

DW

Daniel W.

4.7

High-end Remodeler & Custom Home Builder

Last year, we did just under $10 mil in sales, with jobs as small as $10k and as large as over $2 million. This software met our needs in all aspects. Initially, it took a little while to understand the relational functionality of the various parts. In terms of customer support, I have had a response in less than 24 hours anytime I have wanted to contact Bid4Build. The Bid4Build team has been...

Most Powerful Bidding Software

Pros

I have owned B4B for years, only to be challenged by the initial learning curve, which caused me to shelve it a few times. But once committed, I have found this product and support to meet all of our demands within the company. The costbooks provided cover every nature of construction from remodeling to heavy commercial construction. We have become quite advanced and have created several costbooks...

Cons

The software requires time before it becomes intuitive, but I believe it is partly due to our method of estimating and the customization required to fit our needs. It is not dummy-proof and requires attention to detail. I have no problems with the vendor, and they have always been responsive and accommodating.

Bid4Build Review

Pros

There is nothing good I can say about this software. It is the most awkward system that I have ever used. Nothing is intuitive. It takes many unnecessary steps to achieve meaningful results. The interface reminds me of the DOS days. I wasted money on the Bid4Build estimating system and the takeoff module. I have abandoned both, as they are more trouble than they are worth. I have reverted back to an Excel spreadsheet and a much more efficient digital takeoff program. If you value your time, don't invest in this program.

Cons

There is nothing that I like about this product. It is the most ungainly software that I have every used. I have experience with high end estimating software Quest/Maxwell to low end (the free software that comes with the Craftsman databases).

Bid4Build The Right Choice

If you are looking for a quick, reliable estimating tool that will connect with Quickbooks, plus handle your scheduling and subcontractor bids at the best price, don't hesitate. Bid4Build has handled everything I wanted and their training and support has always been outstanding. No wonder that they have been around for 25 years and earn such high ratings on several sites. You'll be glad you did!

Pros

As a small GC I was overwhelmed with the software choices for estimating ranging from $50-$10,000. Luckily Bid4Build was at the top of many lists and was actually on the lower end at $295. They provided a great video of the product and hands-on demo so I could actually try it without having to sit through an hour+ sales presentation. After a 1 hour overview that they included with the purchase,...

Cons

None, they keep improving it all the time and added a new Takeoff product at the end of last year.

I highly recommend Bid4build

Get the program , effective, efficient, and it gets better all the time as I become more familiar with the program.. There is always a oh moment when I discover more. It is a complete project management tool from inception, to production and closure... Data based, and you can upload your logo so printing invoices, pricing or estimates are personnalized. I am going on way to much but if you want to do it right this is the program. Thank you!!!

Pros

I have to say, I started a construction consulting company after being in the industry for 17 years and making everyone else money. I bought Bid4 Build to help clients with their bids and run numbers for them. Its a little intense at first but in a few short days of playing around I got it. Plus support like other reviews is SUPER. I had personal calls from Bid 4 Build, they set up training time...

Cons

Not ONE!!!!!

Absolute best overall estimating, scheduling and project management solution. Period.

These guys are great! They're doing what every program out there should've been doing all along. They are taking cost code data in time (hr) format to automatically generate a production schedule on a calendar so you can visually see what should be happening and when. This allows human resource allocation to be much more efficient which of course saves money! This to me has been something I've searched...

Pros

Automatic scheduling based off cost data Different approach to quantity take off customer service Flexability

Cons

Still work in progress

Great Software, Great Development Team

We are a small custom remodel and construction company. We started looking for a new software solution for bidding work last year. We tried about half a dozen different options over a couple of months and two very seriously for about four months. In the end, Estimator360 won our business very easily. The design of the system is very intuitive and easy to learn. My favorite part of the system is...

Pros

Intuitive design, simple system, always growing and being refined.

Cons

I would like to see employee timesheet tracking added.

Easy to use. With little training

Pros

Very easy to use while out in the field To make bidding a. Lot easier. Well worth the money if your a contractor

Cons

Wish there is save button to save the information when you get side track and come back later to enter your information

Do yourself a favour and get this software

Do yourself a favour and talk to Chuck at 360. He is a pro and will tell you straight

Pros

Ease of use and intelligent system. This is a major step forward in the development of Estimation software.

Cons

Very little. Perhaps the team could develop metric into the system at some point. This software is very good

Exactly what I was looking for.

Estimator 360 is the product that I was looking for. I was in need of a estimating system for my construction company that could produce a estimate quickly and easy to use. Estimator 360 has filled the quest. I now can produce a construction estimate for a client in minutes with many management features consisting of, estimate to signed contract, Job in progress, time management is just naming a few. Estimator 360 is the first program that I open in the morning and the last program to close at the end of the day at a day to day basis.

Pros

Ease of usage, Management features, Web base, Nice views, Product support team

Cons

The customer service that we have received from Estimator360 is beyond belief.

Pros

This software is only limited by your own imagination. Estimator 360 is packed with features, but when I have any kind of problem or think that something is missing I just send a quick message to the support staff. They have been so fast to add new features when needed and to nicely point out where I have overlooked features that are included. They are a 10 on a 1-5 scale!

Overall Good product

Pros

Very useful and overall very good program for estimating big or small jobs. Being a cloud-based estimating software you can access it wherever you are.

Cons

I have found that it doesn't have much options to choose from which makes it why I didn't give them the 5 stars but overall, very happy with it's service to us.

Overall the software is great. The more I use it the easier it becomes to use, it is a great.

Pros

After I use it a couple of times it remembers the cost from past proposals completed. So, I am not always starting over from the beginning. The proposals I create need to be broken down by different areas, this is the perfect software for this.

Cons

Amazing software! It will not disappoint you.

Pros

There are several things I like best, but I'll simply name a few for now. The integration with Excel is seamless. The ability to create and easily maintain your own Master Costbook is priceless. It quickens the entire process and you've established historical data [that can been updated easily]. You also have a quick schedule for your estimate, because of the integration with MS Project.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like. I only wish I would have discovered it earlier.

Unbelievable customer service- follow up. Proactive in seeking feedback. Serious about my success.

Tremendous value for very reasonable cost.

Pros

Well constructed by a real world user....their company commitment to help you succeed by modifying elements for your needs is refreshing. The fact that the software design is flexible for the user-an actual contractor who uses his own product and-"gets it" shows the careful thought and commitment to excellence.

Cons

I think that any cons in regards to this software are simply related to the age of the company and not any theoretical limitations. The flat-form will adapt to any user needs.

Very happy Bid4Build customer since 2006!

Pros

It's an excellent value for the price. There are no monthly subscriptions like other estimating software. The customer service is superb, and the reports are professional-looking.

Cons

The only negative thing I can say is there's a bit of a learning curve at first. I was able to figure the program out on my own over time, but Bid4Build does have online training available should you ever need help.

Very good

Pros

User friendly, was able to understand and input right away. Everything was layed out on screen to provide friendly interface.