BNC IBIS Logo

BNC IBIS

Cloud CRM for selling on construction projects.

BNC IBIS Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.29/10

Reviews by rating

Downloading feature in BNC where it gets difficult for us to present it to the management.

Jaysa Mae B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

BNC Review

All good but can be improved.

Pros

The support from the BNC team esp [sensitive content hidden] is great. On the other note, the accuracy of the data might not be 100% reliable but I find BNC's platform as more accurate compared to competitors.

Cons

There are instances that some projects are not available in BNC platform

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of BNC IBIS. We are grateful for your kind words about the support provided by the BNC team. We take pride in offering excellent customer service, and it's heartening to know that our team has been of great assistance to you. Your feedback regarding the accuracy of our data compared to competitors is also valuable. We strive to provide the most...

WA

Waleed A.

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

Bnc is a real network

It helped me a lot, sometimes small info matters so in general am satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use, functional, make sales life easier

Cons

Till now i have no comments, hope you will keep up the same performance

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of BNC IBIS. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience and appreciate your feedback. Making sales easier is a core goal for us, and we are glad to see that our platform is delivering on that promise. We are pleased to learn that your decision to switch to BNC IBIS has been its user-friendliness, up-to-date information, extensive data...

CA

Cherelyn A.

BNC Experience

I have been using BNC for the past 4 years and so far I am happy with the customer experience, the assistance provided to me.

Pros

I like the customer experience, the account manager, [sensitive content hidden] and the customer agents revert back in time for any queries raised.The ease of using BNC portal with user friendly features and easy to navigate.The report analytics, I seldom use this but if it is required, it is easier to prepare a report with available graph.

Cons

The lead information for project's participants specially for my case I am after the consultants details which is most of the time not available even the projects are on design stage.

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you appreciate the total experience with BNC. We take pride in providing timely support and ensuring your queries are addressed promptly. We are also glad to hear that you find our portal user-friendly with easy navigation. Our goal is to make your experience seamless and efficient. We are constantly working on enhancing our features to provide...

mr

mahmoud r.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

My Trusted Colleague BNC

Overall, BNC IBIS has had a significant positive impact on my work. It has provided me with a wealth of information, improved my sales and forecasting capabilities, and enabled me to manage my time more effectively. I highly recommend BNC IBIS to anyone involved in the construction industry, as it has become an essential tool in my daily operations.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about BNC IBIS is its amazing functionality as an app. It provides a comprehensive platform for tracking projects near me, which is incredibly useful for staying up-to-date with ongoing construction and development in my area. Plus, contact information for key personnel associated with each project, making it convenient to reach out and establish connections when needed.

Cons

One aspect that I liked least about BNC IBIS is the accuracy of project updates. While the app provides a wealth of information about various projects, I have noticed that some of the updates can be inaccurate or not promptly reflected.Another aspect that I found inconvenient is the requirement to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) every time I log in.

Thank you for your detailed review of BNC IBIS. We are happy to know that BNC IBIS has helped you stay updated with ongoing projects in your area and the contact details for key personnel has allowed you to make right contact. We understand your desire for readily available information, but we prioritize thorough vetting before addition, the reason why certain information or project updates are...

CN

Charles N.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

BNC Review

Provide real-time updates, ensuring users have access to the latest information and can stay informed about changes or developments in their areas of interest.

Pros

BNC offers a wealth of market intelligence and data that users can access to gain insights into various industries, construction projects, and potential business opportunities.

Cons

Depending on the region or country of interest, users may find that the BNC platform has limited coverage or fewer available projects compared to other similar platforms. Expanding the platform's coverage could enhance its usefulness for a wider range of users.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you find BNC to be a valuable source of market intelligence and data, offering insights into various industries, construction projects, and potential business opportunities. By providing timely updates, we aim to keep our users informed about changes or developments in their areas of interest, enabling them to stay ahead of the curve. Regarding...

as

ajoy s.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

CRM that increases sales revenue

With BNC we are able to manage a large volume of customer data, track our sales pipeline, and identify new business opportunities in real-time.

Pros

Its user friendly & helps to track the projects.

Cons

No such concern & we never faces any technical or any other issues while using BNC.

We appreciate your valuable feedback. We strive to provide a seamless user experience and help businesses like yours efficiently manage their projects, so it's great to know that you find BNC IBIS user-friendly and effective in project tracking. We are also glad that you have not encountered any issues, as we work diligently to ensure platform stability and reliability, enabling you to focus on your...

SG

Siddharth G.

BNC Analytics review

Overall experience is very nice with BNC

Pros

the Product is easy to use and quite descriptive which helps us in putting a proper forecast.

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled that you have had a positive experience with BNC. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service and innovative solutions. We are happy to know that you find our product easy to use, especially glad that it has brought forth business value by enabling you to generate accurate forecasts. Your satisfaction is...

AJ

Amitha J.

Construction, 11-50 employees

BNC Review

Very happy and satisfied customer

Pros

Good database of projects and analytics reports in Middle East. Exceptional customer support from [sensitive content hidden] and her team.

Cons

Maybe, more focus can be given to "Events" in Middle East, with links to the events via BNC website. (Just a suggestion)

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments and are thrilled to have you as a satisfied customer. We take great pride in providing exceptional customer support, and are happy to learn that our team has been able to meet your expectations. Regarding events, as you may be aware, our platform offers a dedicated section under "Interact>Events" where you can access information about...

RA

Rashed A.

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Great for UAE market

Pros

Updates in uae, ease of use and value for money

Cons

Updates in ksa and I think the rest is all great

Thank you for sharing your review of BNC IBIS CRM. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are happy to hear about your positive experience with our platform, especially for the UAE market. Our commitment to delivering live leads and providing accurate, timely project updates for all Middle East and African region countries is at the heart of what we do. We firmly believe in the principles of...

YT

Yazen T.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

BNC Makes my job easier

Using BNC IBIS enabled us to expand the name of our company throughout different on-going projects & companies that we have not dealt with in the past. Which is a critical aspect of working as a sales representative in my company.

Pros

How its easy to navigate through their website & take all the data required. Moreover, their support team is truly helpful & they're always available to assist me.

Cons

I wouldn't want to add something that is missing as there is literally everything I look for to make my job easier.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with BNC IBIS, and we're thrilled to hear that our platform makes your job easier. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are pleased to know that our services are helping you achieve your goals. We are delighted to learn that you find our website easy to navigate and that it provides you with all the necessary data to simplify your work. Making...

IF

Ibrahim F.

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

bnc

A professional platform assist my business outsources and build up valuable data base I can rely on for strategic business planning for my future sales growth

Pros

Simplicity with bold business information

Cons

Receiving the requested imported data immediately

We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback and insights on our platform. It delights us to know that you find our platform simple yet powerful, providing you with right business information easily. Our goal is to make accessing and understanding critical data as effortless as possible, and we are glad that we have been able to meet your expectations in this regard. We understand the importance of...

AP

Arun P.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

BNC for sales team

Wonderful

Pros

Easy integration and level of information provided by the API is impressive. Also the servers are fast enough to handle huge amounts of requests and data.

Cons

There are certain limitations to the API especially when we want to perform a search or get some specific data.

Thank you for choosing our platform and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear that you find BNC's API integration and its processing capability impressive. Our team has worked hard to ensure this. We understand that you have encountered limitations with the API for search or access to specific data. We want to assure you that we are continuously striving to address limitations to provide a seamless experience for our clients. We are committed to delivering exceptional service and value to our clients, and your positive feedback motivates us to keep improving. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at any time for assistance.

GR

Gali R.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Suppliers Profiles

It is a good platform to see the current and historical projects information.

Pros

The extensive list of projects and its categories covered in the database.

Cons

The supplier's data relevant to each is not complete.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find our extensive list of projects and categories covered in our database to be a valuable aspect of our platform. At BNC, we strive to provide a comprehensive and diverse range of projects to cater to the needs of our users. We understand the importance of having access to a wide variety of projects in different...

sa

sameer a.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Highly recommended project tracking App for hospitality suppliers

wonderful experience & great value for money.

Pros

GPS coordinates of the project which is the best feature to help in navigation & reach the exact project. location.

Cons

timely update on interior design consultant & addition of ID contractors of the hotel projects.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on the BNC IBIS solution. We truly appreciate your valuable input, and we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app. It's fantastic to hear that you find the GPS coordinates feature to be the standout in helping you navigate and reach project locations accurately. We designed this feature with the aim of providing...

AF

Ahmed F.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Best customer service

Pros

Accounts manager is fabulous Very cooperating

Cons

Many projects and contact are outdated Need continuous update

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our BNC IBIS CRM solution. We greatly appreciate your input, as it helps us enhance our services to better meet your needs. We are delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our account manager and that they have been exceptionally cooperative. Providing excellent customer service is a top priority for us, and your satisfaction is a testament to our commitment. We also understand your concerns about outdated projects and contacts. We continuously strive to make the latest information and updates available to you to ensure the effectiveness of our CRM solution. We look forward to serving you even better in the future.

HE

Haytham E.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Best Data platform

Pros

Always have a fresh data, also the team support

Cons

Easy to find the data of the projects, fast responses of their team

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the BNC platform. We are delighted to hear that you consider us the best data platform and look forward to having you use the advanced lead management, interaction management, document management and transaction management features on IBIS. Having up-to-date and accurate information is one of our top priorities, and we are glad to know that you...

AA

Analiza A.

Pleasant

I’m very grateful that BNC exist. Its really a big help to me especially for my job. I can rely anytime.

Pros

It’s easy to track the projects update ( details) . U have everything u need. The staff also are very helpful.

Cons

Nothing everything is perfect . Keep up the great work.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of BNC IBIS. We are delighted to hear about your pleasant experience and appreciate your feedback. Providing you with all the information you need is our top priority, and it's great to hear that BNC IBIS meets your expectations. Additionally, we are grateful for your kind words about our staff. Offering helpful and responsive customer support...

VK

Vipul K.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

BNC Platform review

BNC helps us keep a track on the upcoming industrial projects in the region. We are able to get the right information at the right time and are able to connect with our target customers.

Pros

1. Access to Hotline2. Possibility to add project as Favourite3. Add personalized tags and search project based on Tags4. Responsiveness of the team

Cons

No cons as such, reports could focus on further drill down in the industrial sector.

We greatly appreciate your valuable insights on our platform and are delighted to learn that you have had a great experience with BNC IBIS CRM. It is wonderful to see you highlight several pros that resonate with our commitment to providing a comprehensive and user-friendly CRM solution. Hotline, mark favorite projects, and personalized tags are indeed designed to enhance user experience and productivity. Providing excellent customer service is a top priority for us, and we are glad to see our efforts reflected in your review. Your suggestion about further drill down in the industrial sector for reports is duly noted. We constantly strive to improve our platform, and your feedback will be valuable in shaping future updates.

KW

Karel Win O.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

BNC is the best Project intelligence platform

Pros

We have not implemented the integration part yet into our CRM, but the best thing so far is the accuracy of information in the projects reflected that greatly help us generate more leads.

Cons

By far its the flexibility of adding / editing an additional field for bidder as it is not present when I view the search result as a report. Hopefully in the next update the team can put that feature.

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing BNC IBIS platform integrated with project intelligence. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you consider us the best in the field. We're delighted to learn that you have found value in the accuracy of the project information provided by BNC IBIS. Helping you generate more leads and supporting your business growth is at the core...

EM

Earl M.

Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reliable platform

Pros

Features which help in monitoring projects

Cons

Having OTP everytime you download, log-in,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of BNC IBIS. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you find our platform reliable and helpful for monitoring projects. We are happy to know that you appreciate the features that BNC IBIS offers for monitoring projects. Providing tools and resources to help you effectively track and manage projects is a top priority for us. We understand...

SA

Salman A.

Construction, 10,001+ employees

It's quite informative.

It is amazing

Pros

The information is highly informative and provides a clear view of what's happening in the market.

Cons

User interactive can be improved, as it is bit confusing but information can be gathered

We greatly appreciate your review of BNC IBIS, and are delighted to hear that you find our platform quite informative. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are committed to enhancing your experience. We are happy to know that you find the information provided by BNC IBIS highly informative and that it offers a clear view of the market. Integrating valuable insights and data for lead generation...

PS

Praseeth S.

Import and Export, 11-50 employees

BNC IBIS CRM review

Pros

Product is easy to use and the ability to enter and track opportunities with projects (with limited data entry) is powerful.

Cons

More support with change management consulting and help with getting it into the daily workflow (and avoiding redundant processes) would be useful for both BNC and your customers to realize value at the earliest.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 employees

Overall experience

good specially sales team and after sales

Pros

So amazing and friendly and fully CRM system based on construction industry and out of the box

Cons

Helps me a lot in my business and generate lead and highly recommended to use it the staff is amazing

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of BNC IBIS CRM solution. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our platform. What makes our system unique is that it's tailor-made for companies that sell to construction projects. This makes the project workflow part of its DNA, and your endorsement reflects just that. We are...

MK

Mohmmad K.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Streamlines Project Specification

Pros

Great program for finding construction projects! It's made specifying our products a breeze.Accurate data, easy access, and a professional team – everything we need for successful project specification.

Cons

Expanding databases in Africa can be a valuable and impactful endeavor.

Thank you for sharing your positive review of BNC IBIS. We are glad to know that our platform has streamlined your project specification process and has been a valuable tool for your business. We are pleased to note that you find BNC IBIS apt for finding construction projects and that it has made specifying your products easier. Easy access to project information and streamlining your sales processes...