All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

BrickControl

Construction project management software for SMBs

BrickControl Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Brickcontrol is the best software, it helps you to have total control of all the tasks of construction work in a very simple way.

Ing. Raúl M.

Read the full review
Because is a fantástic aplication for travel very complete and I love it.

constanza c.

Read the full review
I love that the software integrates all the information of my company and allows me have more efficient activities.

Werner W.

Jennifer T.

Read the full review
They are professionals who have always been able to solve any problem via online chat or instantaneous e-mail.

Jose B.

Read the full review
Everything works well, there are no faults in your system.

Ing. Raúl M.

4.6

Software for construction

Very good and pleasant experience, congratulations BrickControl and a Mention for the technical team representative for his good disposition ... greetings to all in general ...

Pros

Dear, along with say hello, in my humble opinion, I tell you that brickcontrol has been for me the best construction software I have seen and I have seen many, it is the most friendly, best tools easy to understand, stable, I hope to continue using it Long while you keep your price..Thank you Brickcontrol.

Cons

I have no objections, besides that now they are incorporating the use in platform google this super ...

Very practical and funtional

We are starting to use Brick Control to see the progrees tracking in our works, we decided on this tool because it is multilanguage and multicurrency (since we use it in Spanish and Mexican pesos), in addition to all the functions it has, such as importing the budgets (estimates) even with everything and its conformation of the price, the generation of the work program in Gantt, the control of expenses, purchases of materials, bills, which allows us to have a complete vision of the status of the site job even if you are outside it , the only point missing is that you can use all its tools from a mobile device or tablet, although it is already in development, hopefully soon it is completely ready.

Pros

very easy way to create or import budgets (Estimates). the way to put the progrees tracking too. very easy to keep track of expenses, materials and bills.

Cons

The use of mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets is not yet possible, i know they are workon it, ill hope can be ready soon.

OPINION PERSONAL

Estamos contentos con el programa pero en ocasiones se queda justo. Estamos esperando la actualización desde hace mucho tiempo y no se ven mejoras en el día a día.

Pros

La implementación con el programa contable

Cons

Los informes de análisis de costes y previsiones de pagos, no se puede modificar a mano

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the program and that you like the integration with accounting. We are working on a totally new interface to the system, so this update takes longer because it affects the entire system. We have already finished several screens of the new interface, you can use them at this link: https://app.brickcontrol.com/ (you can also use the new interface...

Working with BrickControl allows us to see fast and accurate analysis of the costs of our works, as well as the imminent integration of data in our "review" accounting software. Metro7 is a leading company in singular building and sustainable construction. We decided to work with BrickControl despite being accustomed for many years to working with other cost programs because, apart from being...

Cons

Brickcontrol is the evolution of traditional project management

Brickcontrol simplifies the tasks that normally turn out to be problematic in a company, so it already represents a fundamental tool for us.

Pros

What I like most about Brickcontrol is that it allows us to track our expenses in real time, which makes it possible for us to realize at the time, if we are suffering from deviations in costs, exactly in what activities and by what articles, what enables us to take action immediately.

Cons

The design of the interface is visually obsolete, but the new version solves this problem. I hope it is finished 100% soon.

Excelente herramienta

Me ha aliviado mucho el trabajo.

Pros

Fácil de usar, rara vez se cae, siempre encuentro la información que necesito, sólido y estable...

Cons

No hay reparos y falta tiempo par estudiar a cabalidad todas sus funciones.

Efficient integration of Profiles in a Project

We have proven that teamwork is possible after synchronizing many tasks.

Pros

The management of projects is easy, the different departments of the company can take the follow-up of tasks, budgets, control of suppliers, costs in an appropriate and synchronous way.

Cons

Really the system is very good, I would only change the colors of the tool and the possibility that the design of reports is flexible.

Marvelous

The program has allowed me to keep the inventory of the company very organized and the reports it offers have allowed the company to maintain a better control of the costs and profits of a project

Pros

Brickcontrol is a very well organized program, once you take full control of all its functions, it helps you to maintain an entire management for construction works in very few steps. In addition, the team behind this wonderful program serves you without restrictions and gives you solutions that you may not have been able to see at the time.

Cons

It has an interface that has not yet been updated 100%, and some important features are missing for the correlation of certification invoices with the sales invoices that I hope are included in the new update.

Construction and Administrative Projects

In general I have enjoyed the use of this software, I have become an active associate and I have recommended it to other colleagues, providing advice and implementation courses. The most surprising thing is that we are also using it to control and manage the operating and sales budgets and it works very well.

Pros

I like the way in which I can organize my construction projects and monitor their progress, their certifications and especially the analysis of deviations that are obtained automatically.

Cons

There are few things that can displease me in this software, some of them: Do not remember how to group or filter my data tables and every time I return to the module that I closed recently I have to organize my columns and groups again.

I love aplication

it helped me a lot helped me a lot

Pros

Because is a fantástic aplication for travel very complete and I love it

Cons

sometimes it fell a little or stayed stuck

Multi-device multi-location

The implementation of BrickControl in the company has been very easy to be multi-device, very scalable. Updates and backups are practically unattended.

Pros

Multi-device multi-location It is a very powerful and very secure software. It allows to have backup in local and in the cloud and allows to work with many databases.

Cons

The process of editing the various templates is a bit tedious. But it is only used at the beginning to configure headers, covers, etc.

Very simple to use and agile to start-up

Simplifies and streamlines the cost control processes. Significantly reduces the time of creation of estimates, allowing to reuse existing information. Billing processes are much more accurate. Integration with other software solutions already existing in our company through API is powerful (in real time) and simple.

Pros

- Very simple to use - Agile start-up - Specialized and powerful solution - Excellent support service - Simplifies and streamlines business processes - Integration with other products through a complete API - Cloud solution

Cons

The multiplatform app does not contain all the features yet, but it's constantly growing.

BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company

We believe that BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company. I recommend it to all those who want to take good control of their projects.

Pros

With BrickControl our company has been able to take more control in the execution of our projects, from the initial estimate phase to the end. All with a single software.

Cons

If at any time I do not have an internet connection I can not work with the software.

builder

Excellent, about 5 years ago we are working with this software and everything went well.

Pros

The fast of us. the simplicity of us. It is very intuitive.

Cons

Nothing, maybe the possibility of having more than one license with little money.

Good choice

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to learn. Scalable. Cloud based.

Cons

They take too much time to make improvements to the system. There was no new versions since I use it 2 years from now.

Very useful tool, totally worth the investment

I have benefited very much from the used of Bickcontrol since I even implemented new process that we had not even thought about. Therefore our know-how grow when we started using this software.

Pros

Cons

I have seen that the learning curve with this software in my organisation was a little steep, needing to implement the software in a very short term.

It has some issues

We Are now more organized than ever

Pros

Its functionality, we Are able to work amywhere we want, whenever we want

Cons

It doesn't allow you to do correlativo certifícated bills, they Are importante in a project

Why BrickControl is recomended for your daily work?

With BrickControl I have solved faster the budgets I need. Before when I only use excel, I had to search a lot of archives to can relate older prices with a new budget. Now with the app, I only search the item and paste it in the new project. It makes me do my job faster than before, and also get most customers in less time.

Pros

In my daily job, I constantly draw up budgets, because it's important to know the costs of buying and selling of the services we provide. The most I like of this product is that I can create budgets easily, I can copy and paste olders items to use in my new projects. Also I use this app everywhere I go, I can show easily the budgets to my clients, and everything I edit automatically saves in the cloud.

Cons

The least i like about BrickControl, is that not all the colleagues use this app. So in most of cases I have to save the budgets in other formats, so they can review it. Also people in my area are not familiar with the app so they always need a lot of explanation to convice themselves to use the product.

Uso de estudios ambientales

Pros

El software es bastante amigable y ordenada al momento de navegar. Los comandos son fáciles de acceder y la opción de importar y exportar se realiza con rapidez. Además de su servicio de gestión de cliente responde con sencillez.

Cons

La función de diagrama de Gantt debe estar incluida para todos los usuarios pues es una herramienta que para llevar un mejor control de los proyectos. Pues en la versión que he trabajo no contaba con dicha características.

Exemplary Architecture

Pros

BrickControl, It is characterized as a multi-tasking program. It grants accessibility to generate a budget, giving the user a preview of expenses for all his projects. This program grants the Gantt Chart, with the purpose of imparting a broad vision of the different tasks. Also, it allows easy access to the project data, in any place with connection, because all data is stored in the cloud.

Cons

BrickControl, because it is a quite complete project manager, it occupies a large space in the mobile phone. Therefore, it requires great availability in internal or external memory.

BrickControl Software

Good experience in general. I am waiting for the last update, as they are working to change the main platform from silverlingt to html 5, so in the future we could work with the program in all the devices.

Pros

This program is to be used on intertet, so you can work with it with movility.

Cons

Nothing important. It could be cheaper to small companies in the first months, as it has so many work areas and you need time to discover them.

brickcontrol is wonderful

overall this app is very hand and nice to easy i used it few times today even

Pros

love it, its easy to use fast and smart.

Cons

i didn't like how i had hard time at first navigating thought BirckControl

Need more interactive with costumers

Maybe the control in operation with my people

Pros

Maybe You need a sistem support more easy or interactive with the user. Its no easy to use and more in my country.

Cons

Its no interactive with the costumers tou need... something more easy to use.

Lo que hace y no hace BrickControl

Me resulta más fácil llevar el control de la ejecución presupuestaria, lo que me reduce tiempo y ahorra costos.

Pros

Una vez que uno tiene una buena base de datos, es muy fácil elaborar un presupuesto.

Cons

Se debería integrar la parte de reportes... eso lo haría un software integral para llevar el control total de la ejecución de una obra sin tener que recurrir a otro software.

The high mobility and access from Mac to BrickControl has allowed us to improve our work.

In EIX114 we focus on the construction of special housing mainly in Palma de Mallorca (Spain). The mobility of BrickControl we improved our efficiency with actions such as introducing certifications on site and working with BrickControl from anywhere. For us it was also important to work with a Mac with BrickControl. All our computers are Mac and before we had to virtualize Windows to use older applications not using all the power of our teams. BrickControl has solved our problem.

Cons

Thank you very much for your review!

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.