Contractor Foreman Reviews

4.49/5 (71 reviews)

Pros
  • The possibility of it working with QuickBooks.
  • There are many features all inside of one platform
  • Unlimited customization and excellent customer service
  • The customer support is great. Very fast response time.
Cons
  • The interface needs to be more user friendly.
  • So far I like every thing about the software.
  • Love it all. Occasional glitches get resolved fast
  • Nothing at this time, the software has been very good
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
MICHAEL SULLIVAN

AWESOME BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

Reviewed 2018-11-13

SO FAR SO GOOD ALTHOUGH I JUST STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE. THE STAFF I HAVE SPOKE WITH WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HEY... THE PRICE COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION IS UNBEATABLE!!!

Pros
THE COLUMN ROW TO THE LEFT IS EASY TO READ AND YOU CAN ORGANIZE IN THE ORDER YOU PREFER

Cons
ITS VERY BLAND. BASICALLY ALL ONE COLOR AND THE DASHBOARD PAGE FEELS LIKE IT ALL RUNS TOGATHER.

Response from Contractor Foreman

You are right Michael, our price beats all of our competitors. There are more improvements coming to the dashboard to help you quickly get an overview of the information you want to see while keeping it simple to use for beginners and guru's alike. Thanks for the feedback.

Mekenzie Baldwin

Customer service

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Pros
The customer support is great. Very fast response time.

Cons
Setting up leads and the initial appointment doesn't always show on the calendar on the mobile app.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Brett Riley

Great for on the go

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Having everything in one place is very simple

Pros
Very easy to use. Great customer support have everything in one place.

Cons
No complaints very simple to use. Keeps tabs on everything

Response from Contractor Foreman

Awesome review - thanks Brett! Having all of the features you need in one places is the reason so many people love Contractor Foreman.

Kenny Lu

Best value for your money

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Pros
CF has all the features for a very cost effective price.

Cons
The interface needs to be more user friendly.

martin bracken

On boarding

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Pros
Getting up and running from the start, I do not have the time to learn new software before I can start to use it and get the benefits right away

Cons
had to go through a bunch of bad software before I found Contractor foreman, I now wish it was easier to find .

Response from Contractor Foreman

This is the best "Cons" review I've read. The more feedback we receive, the easier it will be for other contractors to find us so thank you for the review.

Paul Cicchetti

Great software

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Its great to have a browser based solution to utilize anywhere you have an internet connection.

Pros
There are many features all inside of one platform

Cons
Nothing at this time, the software has been very good

Melissa Cargill

Bang for my buck

Reviewed 2019-07-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like that I feel like I get the most bang for my buck with this software.

Cons
What I like least about this software is that expenses within a project cannot be assigned to a cost bucket, like Materials or Equipment, so that they show up against your budget.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Hi Melissa.

This is great feedback and thank you for sharing it with us. I see no reason why we cannot add the option to designate the cost type with the expense. I am sure others will benefit from it as well. I have discussed this with others and they agree. So we will pass this to the development team and see if they can include it in the July or August update. Thanks again.

James Clifton

CF Software

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Like the software and excited for the future.

Pros
I've worked with the support team to implement any updates we would like to see with the software. I like many of the features available with the software and can't wait to see it continue to evolve and advance as it grows. Definitely the best bang for your buck for construction management software!

Cons
There are things that are not quite past the "beta" stage it seems, however, the team has been responsive to our suggestions and the support team specifically has been helpful in working with me directly.

Peter Pan

Worth the price!

Reviewed 2019-03-28

My experience with contractor foreman has been quite pleasing. I have created so many forms and so many sheets for employees that i have finally gotten myself set up for success!

Pros
I have been through so many apps that it's very relieving to come across one that works.

Cons
Compared to all the other apps that ive tried for my business, this one has no down side o it.

Jana McAllister

Contractor Foreman Review

Reviewed 2019-03-28

We have been looking for a software to help with communication between the field and the office. We were also looking for a way to keep daily logs and photos. We looked at a lot of software programs to help accomplish this feat, and they all came up short. Contractor Foreman is the best we have found.

Pros
The software is intuitive and easy to use. The support has been amazing and the "Live Chat" feature is really helpful. It has everything we were looking for in a Project Management Software.

Cons
There are a few things in the calendar functionality that could be improved.

Lauren Silcock

Great features for the price!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

It has given us a great way to store our customer, vendor, and other contact's information for a much more reasonable price than the other options out there. I love that they listen to our suggestions and impliment them into the updates.

Pros
The developers are consistently improving and making changes based on the users requests. We've only been using it for a couple of months and already we have seen some of our suggestions implimented.

Cons
Because it is new it still doesn't have all the features we are used to. However, I see it improving frequently.

Dustin Hollis

Solid

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Pros
Really enjoy the ease of use. The functionality is top notch

Cons
Love it all. Occasional glitches get resolved fast

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Great value, intuitively designed.

Reviewed 2019-02-08

They have been great at answering all my questions. Awesome trial period really gave us a chance to see if we wonted to commit. We did.

Pros
So easy to use, great tutorial videos. Getting started is a snap. Great live chat feature. Low price.

Cons
So far I like every thing about the software.

Blake Harris

Good but still a few kinks

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Overall its been good, it eliminates having to call my boss for an update, I can put it all here.

Pros
I like how everything is right at my fingertips in the menu and is easily accesible.

Cons
It sometimes can be glitchy when it comes to uploading things like pictures and the app has to re-boot.

Jeremy Pellerin

Perfect program

Reviewed 2019-03-28

Best fit for me Good price Good offer I was working for the last year with CoConstruct and Contractor foreman is much more complete program .

Pros
Easy to drive program Good video on support Possibility to modified the menu The whaeter on the apps Etc etc

Cons
Calendar link to do punch list The apps had the same fonction than program Schedule Expense To do very easy Punch list Inspection Safety list Véhicule inspection Time clock very easy

Joseph McCall

Excellent Support Team

Reviewed 2019-10-09

Pros
There are a lot of different features to utilize. The customer service team is very patient when trying to implement the software.

Cons
If you already have a system that you use outside the software, you will probably have to make changes to adapt to CF.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Be careful with free trial!

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-25

Although they have a descent program their customer service is horrible. I have so many very unprofessional emails from this company its ridiculous. We have been in business over 10 years and are looking for a scheduling program to use, and be loyal to, but because of their dishonesty and unprofessionalism, I would never use this company.

Pros
Software seemed easy to use, and makes sense for a typical contractor.

Cons
Contractor Foreman advertises a "free 30 day trial." Once the 30 days were up, and we were not 100% sure about the program, the rep extended the free trial. This happened again, where we clearly told them we can stop the trial but they insisted on continuing it. Until we finally slipped up and did not cancel and the free trial was over. In those 3 months we had little time to work with the program, which is why we didn't make a decision. They immediately charged a year's subscription to our credit card. We called and asked to cancel and asked for a refund. I assumed I would be charged for 1 month, but not the entire year. In addition, they claim there is a 100 day product satisfaction guarantee- I am unhappy after 2 days and still they refuse a refund.

Landon Meadows

The best construction management service: Contractor Foreman

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-16

All the issue everyday without contractor foreman, we would still struggle with everything. Before we started using this software, It became the best thing that happens to L&J CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,INC

Pros
I liked everything about this app. For instance, i am the owner of a company, so my safety manager came to me and said he loved the safety meetings in this application, it is easy to use. No problems so far.

Cons
Some times, the system is very slow. Customer support gets to you at one point, sometimes to late, but overall their their for you when you need them.

Jason Chapman

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Too early to tell

Pros
Just getting started by the consistency in screen layout is very helpful

Cons
So far no negatives to report. Everything is going well

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Jessie Mattison

Perfect contractor software

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Pros
Unlimited customization and excellent customer service

Cons
There have been no cons I have come across at this time.

Elio Perrazzino

Great Construction Management tool

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Pros
Easy navigation, collaborative with team members and one application that controls on site management!

Cons
All my cons have been addressed so far through updates. I would like to see the mobile version have the ability to do everything the desktop version does as I use my phone for 95% of my business.

Vanessa Ryan

Pushy sales but terrible customer service!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-26

Frustrated by the pushy sales tactics and the people who think they know how to run your business better than you. Beware!

Pros
It offers a lot of features, but not the right for for our business.

Cons
We asked for a month to month plan, but reps insisted that we should get the annual subscription to "save" and charged our credit card for the full amount. Extremely unhappy with this, but decided to give it a try. Now we got charged AGAIN for another year, even though we do not want to renew. No one will get back to us to cancel!

Response from Contractor Foreman

The review posted by this person is inaccurate. They selected the 1-year Unlimited plan when signing up. We did not "push" them to buy anything else as they had the highest tier plan when they signed up. It wasn't until later after the account renewed the second year that they asked us to cancel. We cancelled and refunded within 5 days (as we were out for Thanksgiving). This is a case of someone pointing the blame at someone other then themselves. Read the other reviews to see valid feedback from people that actually used the service. We always provide great customer service and that is evident in the feedback posted here or in the app stores. We look forward to proving this to each company that allows Contractor Foreman to help them save time and money.

Hailey Seay

Contractor Foreman review

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
It has everything that our company needs, and the customer service is always really helpful in resolving any issues that may occur.

Cons
We had some issues at first trying to get our information transferred, but customer service was quick to resolve the issues.

Kanecia Gordon

Easier work day for sure!!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

I have loved it so far! It also helps me learn more that I didn't know before about construction.

Pros
I love that every time I have a question someone is right there to help me and everything is from the basics!!

Cons
Im still getting used to the latest update but it will come with time.

Paula Bledsoe

Too many glitches and features not working as described

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Pros
The possibility of it working with QuickBooks.

Cons
1. It doesn't do calculate sales tax correctly. 2. It doesn't have a complete AIA billing feature that is comprehensive to the contractor AIA. Features are not fully functional and there is still a lot of improvements going on.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Hi Paula. I'll email you directly as well, but can you give me more details? You are right, there are "still a lot of improvements going on" and we will work each day to improve the experience and add new features. Even when something is functioning correctly and as expected, we will still look for ways to make it even better.

Which features are you indicating are not fully functional? As an employee of the company, are you sure that your account admin has given you full permission? We do offer AIA style G702 invoicing and it is functioning exactly as one would expect. It is a VERY popular feature. It's being used by small and large companies creating invoices over $1million. Retainage and progress billing is tracked exactly as it should be using the G702 format. We have honestly never had anyone make a claim that it is missing a feature so that is what makes me think that your account must not have the correct options enabled by your account administrator.