CostCertified

Save time, increase sales, and increase profit per project.

visit website

CostCertified Reviews

Wow, Game-Changer!

This software has really increased efficiencies in my sales cycle while adding huge value through its unique interactive quoting engine. Overall my experience has been excellent, and the feedback from my staff and customers has been amazing!

Pros

After years of trying Construction software programs, I've finally found one that works. Cost Certified has been a complete game-changer to my business. I can't say enough good things about this software, but here are some highlights: - Cost Certified is extremely intuitive and easy to use. This is critical for my business if I can't get my staff to buy in and start using a program it doesn't...

Cons

I really do not have any negatives. I'm told that the services and capabilities of Cost Certified are going to be expanding in the near future. I am very much looking forward to what will be coming next.

Wow, thanks Lewis for such a detailed review. It means so much to us to know we are making this kind of difference.

CostCertified- The Next Level

Pros

After months of research our Remodeling/Construction Company came across CostCertified and right away we saw something that would not only streamline our estimation process but would also offer our Clients with the best buying experience this industry has to offer at this level. One of the biggest differences with the CostCertified software is the Interactive Proposal which is not only a next level...

Cons

We really like everything about CostCertified and with all the updates coming soon the experience will only get better.

Thanks Jeffrey for such great feedback. To know you did your homework, researching so many other products and still ended up choosing CostCertified means a lot to us. We are excited to continue to add to the platform "game changing" features.

It will change the way you do business

CC is awesome. The team behind it is even better. They are attentive, have a well laid out onboarding and customer success process, and guarantee you’ll get the help you need to send out great bids. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was in charge of my onboarding and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my salesman. Both exceptional people.

Pros

CC streamlines the sales process. I can capture details with great ease that have eluded us for 20 years. I can take all of the pricing information in my teams head, capture it in CC, and create very detailed and accurate bids. CC is versatile enough to meet the needs of complex remodels and simple paint jobs with ease. The customer is experience is like nothing I’ve seen with other software. Want...

Cons

There was a lot to learn. It took me a while to learn the software well enough to make quality bids. I would like to see a a better way of presenting information about my company. We show our licenses, comparison charts, etc to educate our customers to show how our company is different and brings more value to the table than other companies. You can do it in CC, but I’d like a better presentation format.

Easy for customer to use

Pros

I liked how each element of the project was quoted in a line by line manner, making it easy for the customer to see which elements of the project could be tweaked to save money.

Cons

The thing I liked east was the digital quality of the uploaded site drawings.

Thanks Bao for your feedback. We are working on making sure the contractor uploads high quality drawings/images to give the consumer the best possible experience.

Chawick's Cost Certified Review

Great experience! I was worried about being able to follow the system but soon realized my high school education would be more than enough to follow the process. They have made it very simple. I didn't need to call the support line. That surprised me!!

Pros

Cost Certified changed my life. I've sold landscaping and renovations for over 20 years, 10 years of which for my own company. So many benefits but the one of most value is the savings of time. My customers approve their quotes with a click of a button. No more PDF's or in person signings. I love waking up and looking at my dashboard to see when a customer has approved a project. This alone saves...

Cons

It's so much better than what I use to do....excel quote files and folders and pdfs. Maybe add a calendar? I love that i can include a picture with any item in a quote but the ability to add a video would be next level.

Thanks Chadwick for your review. Again, it's knowing how much our product is making a difference in people's lives/businesses that keeps us incredibly motivated. We really appreciate the time you've taken to let us know the positive impact CostCertified has had on you and your company.

The Future is here!

I will like to congratulate the team behind all of this. Great work. This team has made my life so much easier I hope it can be the same for all of the people trying out this software as well.

Pros

What I most like about this product is to organize and to easy it is to use once you learn how it works. It helps to keep track of your expenses. I just truly love everything about this product. The upgrades on the estimates that YOUR clients can select themselves without you having to go back and make the changes.

Cons

Nothing bad to say. I have taken the course to help me understand all of the software.

Wow, thanks Nashaly for such a great review. Honestly, it's seeing reviews like this that keep us motivated day in and day out to create the best possible product in the construction industry. Thank you so much for taking the time to share and you have just made our entire team's day/week that much better. And yes, we have so much more coming to add even more value to the platform.

Nothing like this in industry and FREE!

It’s been amazing to use a software that simplifies the construction and renovating industry while I’m navigating renovating our home. Being able to have the assurance that knowing my payments are protected and a guarantee that you’ll have trusted estimates. I especially love being able to pick my own finishing touches in real-time. So simple and genius!!

Pros

Ease of use. Quick response time. User friendly.

Cons

I wish I would’ve known about it previously!

Thanks Chelsea for the kind words. We definitely think we have something special that hasn't been seen in the construction industry. We hope more people will use CostCertified for a better experience.

New User

It has really helped cutting down on the time it takes to do a full, professional quote that clients can view and determine what is included in their project.

Pros

Easy to learn and adapt to. Helpful in quoting job. A real time saver to work with.

Cons

Nothing bad about the program. Performing as promised!

Thanks Michael!

Feedback

Pros

Easy to use Updated in real time Detailed all costa

Cons

Nothing I found it very easy to use on a daily basis

GRC Review

Great experience using it.

Pros

Quick way to see details of the cost plus it is secure and easy to provide feedback and to sign.

Cons

Overall, nothing to add to the application as is working fine.

Estimating tool of the future

Great company to deal with, interactive end product for customer and The ability to provide quotes in an efficient and timely manor

Pros

Once you input your suppliers and costs the program consistently provides competitive, accurate quotes. And the customer has a very detailed, interactive breakdown of product and pricing.

Cons

Took a little time to adjust and input out costs. But once they are imputed you’re set.

Thanks Ryan for the review.