EZcontractPro Reviews

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

Pros
  • I was a subscriber of a similar program for my invoicing and quoting This is super user friendly compared. Has all the features I needed. My customers can pay me with credit on the spot. I can create product lists and entire jobs with one click. No more hand writing quotes and invoices. I save a few hours a week because of EZ Contractor.
  • This software makes writing proposals and invoices fast and easy. I've tried using many other programs and none of them did what this software does. The template feature is an amazing tool that saves me hours of time writing proposals. I'm closing sales at a much higher rate and clients love the easy to read professional proposals. I'm saving tons of time and money with this software!! AWESOME!!
Cons
  • There was an invoicing feature that was not available not only with EZ Contractor but other programs that I have used. I called EZ Tech support to ask them about maybe adding it as did with the other programs and BAM they added it! Now that’s good support!
  • There really isn't anything I don't like. Other programs i've used have some other non-essential features but are too time consuming to use without a full time office staff to learn and use them. I own a typical small remodeling business with 4 full-time guys in the field and as the owner I wear several hats. I needed a program that writes proposals and invoices fast and easy. Bottom line, this program makes my job easier and more efficient, and it's not breaking the bank like other programs i've tried.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Christopher Fallis

Best for the money!!

Reviewed 2019-04-08

The program is intuitive, so I haven't needed any real support. Set up was fast and easy and in one night of watching the how to videos I was using the software. I did a couple mock up jobs just to try things out and by the second day I had it I was already putting it to practical use. I had made one call for something I was a little unclear on and they helped me right through it. As I continued to use it I started using the project template features and that cut my time down on an average estimate by 75%. Once I signed up the fee is automatically paid from my card monthly so I don't have to bothered with anything. I can login from any device so everything is available from anywhere at anytime.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Minimize review

Justin Sims

Great program

Reviewed 2020-02-10

Time savings is number one! It really helped me to become more organized!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10