FieldFlo Logo

A software platform developed specifically for Specialty Sub

FieldFlo Reviews

Keith A.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Fieldflo is the best software service for the demolition and abatment industry.

We are a more efficient, organized, and prepared company because all the data we need for our field operations lives in one place. Our field operations are better because of the resources within our FieldFlo portal.

Pros

The Scheduling Module, project tracking, certification, and documentation repositories are easy to use and require minimal hardware resources.

Cons

The user interface is always improving, but some field staff may need significant training if they are not familiar with a SaaS (software as a service) platform.

KA

Kristen A.

Best Bang for your Buck.

It has been a roller coaster of emotions from all levels of staff. The end users concern about the change in process (ended up loving it and are so glad we switched from paper job books), administrative staffing learning how to utilize new technology (again who love the ease an access of everything being in one system for tracking training, and ease of support for the field supervisor), to our accountant...

Pros

The support is was critical in the implementation and training. They were knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. We rolled out to offices and realized we need to get thing set up in one first then roll out the second. They were great at helping us regroup and implement our plan to suite our needs.

Cons

The headquarters platform is still in development for the corporate level oversight. I am excited to see all the opportunities this developed platform will offer the corporate level staff.

Thank you, Kristen, for the great review! We're so happy the team has ended up loving it, despite rolling out such a big change!

JP

Jeannine P.

Field Flo

This is a first time for me in this industry (asbestos abatement), I like the ease that I'm able to very hours and change as needed.

Pros

the easy access to jobs and how data is captured.

Cons

I'm still learning, not anything to report

Thank you Jeannine! We're thrilled that we're able to make your job easier :)

Nick O.

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nick O - NorthStar

Pros

Easy to use in the field No language Barrier Close out reports

Cons

As of right now, I don’t have anything bad to say about FieldFlo

Thank you Nick! We're so happy that your field team has an easy time using FieldFlō :)

ER

Eliasar R.

FieldFlo: Simplifying Operations with Ease, Affordability, and Effectiveness

FieldFlo has revolutionized our workflow by simplifying form creation and tracking, streamlining training processes, and generating employee certifications effortlessly. Its organizational capabilities have saved us considerable time and ensured that our documents are always up-to-date. Overall, FieldFlo has been a game-changer, enhancing efficiency and providing peace of mind. I couldn't be happier with it.

Pros

What truly stands out for me about FieldFlo is its flexibility in document creation and notification customization, tailored precisely to our requirements. Being able to shape these features to suit our unique needs is incredibly empowering. Moreover, the ability to track job progress seamlessly is invaluable, providing real-time insights into project developments. Equally impressive is the exceptional...

Cons

FieldFlo stands out as the premier solution for our industry. It's difficult to find fault with such a comprehensive and effective tool. While there's a slight learning curve to master its features, once accustomed, its benefits far outweigh any initial challenges.

Thank you so much, Eliasar! We are so happy that FieldFlō has been easy for you to use, and has helped your business!

RS

Ron S.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

2nd implementation

I felt that FieldFlo was such a good program that I recommended it when I started with my new employer. Things I learned from the 1st implementation have helped make the 2nd one smoother. We are in a related industry, so we do need to tweak a few things to make things work, but it is a great value and as we grow and use more features, it will really help the management of the operations.

Pros

The features and customization are great. The continual improvement by the development team is great as this has evolved beyond the original project management tool. The web-based platform is great and improves accessibility, even if you don't have your personal device. I also love that I can have multiple windows open at once, which makes it much easier to accomplish tasks without having to back out of a section, go find what you need, then back track to where you started.

Cons

Sometimes things can take a little getting used to. Implementation can be time consuming depending on the features you want to use, so it is important to know it is not just flipping a switch and that sometimes you need to set something up in a difference section of the program to utilize the functionality in another.

Thank you Ron! We're grateful that you brought FieldFlō to your new company, and we love working with you!

CE

Claire E.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great product, easy to use, exceptional service

FieldFlo is great. They have a great product and a great team of people supporting the product. I am very happy with my experience so far.

Pros

FieldFlo is intuitive and easy to navigate. It has the ability to run all of your project management, time tracking, inventory, scheduling, expense reports, safety information, trainings, certificates, sales management. It's nice that you can pick and choose what you want your company to utilize, and it is all available to use at any time. The reporting is great. The layout is simple and easy to follow. And most importantly the service is great. [sensitive content hidden], will pick up the phone and answer direct phone calls and emails if needed. And his tech support team is fantastic. Overall a great system with great people.

Cons

When we started there was quite a bit of development in progress, but now after years of hard work they have developed a product that is easy to use and reliable.

Thank you Claire! We appreciate your loyalty and engagement as we have continued to add even more features over the years :)

CT

Chuck T.

Field Flo Rocks

Overall our experience with Field Flo has been amazing. The team that they have become like a family to us. We have built professional and personal relationships with them, and they are all of the highest degree of people I have ever met.

Pros

We were looking for a program that would handle our dispatch needs. Field Flo came in with a great presentation and checked all of the boxes. Only after we purchased it, did we realize all of the potential it had and what we could do with it. It has been a great program.

Cons

The implementation process was a little rough at first. It was a completely different program than any of us were used to. Like everything else though the more you use it the easier it gets. i would say it took 3-6 months before everyone could handle the mobile app.

Thank you, Chuck, for the great review! We're so happy that you're loving FieldFlo and getting value from it.

DM

Deanna M.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Great Platform with Exceptional Support

Fieldflo is everything you didn't know you needed. From having everything you need at your fingertips in one platform to the exceptional support you get when needed.

Pros

Love that all the documentation is in one place and can accessed in a moments notice. But the Support from Fieldflo is what is really exceptional. Does not matter how simple or complex the issue might be they are always there to help and walk you through the problems that might come up. I have used this platform at two different companies and I can not say enough about how get this platform is.

Cons

I have been trying to think of one thing that I like the least about this platform and I don't think there is anything I don't like about it.

Thank you Deanna! It makes us so happy that you're getting great support from our teams!

Anayensi C.

Field fly to the rescue

Wonderful !!! It has helped us manage our daily tasks in a more organized matter and helped our company step it up a notch.

Pros

I mostly enjoy the fact that it keeps everything together. One portal does it all!! I love how easy you can customize it and how they are constantly adding more features.

Cons

If I have to choose something to complain about I think it would just be the time it takes to implement all the data , inventory in particular is my headache. But I don’t think that has anything to do with field flos system .

Thank you, Anayensi! We're so happy that FieldFlō is helping your company stay more organized!

EE

Eric E.

Mastering Efficiency

First off, the Field Flo team is AMAZING! You feel like part of their family. Overall, my experience with utilizing the program personally, teaching it to our company, and engaging with it daily has been exceptionally positive.

Pros

Efficiently streamlining training, documentation, JHAs, and timecards is crucial for our success. The safety management platform effectively organizes and helps facilitate corrective actions with the field while keeping my management team informed and engaged.

Cons

Every software has a little bug here and there you wish it did. :)

You're awesome, Eric! Thanks for the great review and for always encouraging us to continue making the platform better and better :)

BS

Byelka S.

Greaaaaat!

I have been using FieldFlo since 2017 and I can only say that it only keeps getting better. The FieldFlo team is on top of making this the best platform out there. They are very attentive to OUR needs.

Pros

Project tracking- this helps everyone on the project stay organized and on the loop of everything happening.

Cons

Honestly I love everything about FieldFlo it makes life a lot easier on our field employees and on management when wanting to be organized with paperwork.

AM

Anthony M.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

One of the best in the biz

The amount of features and the commitment of the field flo staff to listening to their customers and upgrading the software is unparalleled.

Pros

The team is great to work with. They are very knowledgeable and the software is jam packed with features.

Cons

It doesn’t seamlessly work with multiple offices but in most situations, it’s not a problem.

Thank you Anthony!

JM

Jill M.

Lifesaver

Fantastic! Customer service is amazing as well as the product!!!

Pros

It helped us with our payroll issues, ability to see payroll hours real time, it helped make close outs so much easier, and love employee docs are in one place!

Cons

Sometimes the filter options - would like to be able to sort by offices on more reports

Thank you Jill! We're so happy to hear that we were able to help solve your payroll issues!