Fieldlens Reviews

Pros

They will make sure at all cost that you are successful in using their product no matter what. Great team over at FieldLens for sure.

Todd W.

With proper attention and imagination invested during set-up the application will do some pretty amazing things.

Scot S.

Todd W.

Cons

Start out using FieldLens for Daily Reports. We tried implementing every feature at once and that is always a mistake with any app when trying to train new users.

Todd W.

Haven't ran into many problems with Fieldlens in our application. The only issue I have experienced is an issue saving when cell service was spotty.

Joshua H.

That it takes up a lot of memory on my phone. This may be a technical glitch on my end but am not sure.

Yoel B.

4.4

Fieldlends Review

Pros

I like that the software keeps track of all the changes/discussions that happened so that people can always refer back to previous discussions.

Cons

I do not like the fact that there is a lot of emails sent out about past items/new items/ etc - perhaps one collective email at the end of the day or beginning of the day would be my preference.

Program Solution

Our organization implemented FIeldLens after several months of comparison shopping, evaluation, and consultation with the provider. We determined that the application would best satisfy our need to communicate progress; identify and resolve issues; and report on the hundreds of individual projects we have in construction at any given time. The flexibility of the application provides our team with...

Great for Field Operations Teams

Good.

Pros

Ease of use - Superintendents can easily begin using this software to track daily logs.

Cons

Due to the amount of content, the load time is slow.

Great Versatile solution for all Construction Professionals

Fieldlens is a great product for any construction professional. It is so versatile that you can really use it to track and communicate on any project. We are using it on several projects right now and I am continuously impressed by their product and their team. They are always willing to help develop new workflows that will help you and your team be efficient.

Pros

As easy to use as Facebook Collects a lot of data Very customizable Truly improves project tracking and communication

Cons

For the price I could not ask any more of this product

Double your productivity - streamline communication

Their coaching / support team is fantastic. To have the right folks to teach the blue collar crowd that I belong to - how to increase positive communication and zero punch lists on a job site - that's impressive.

Pros

I stay organized - all the communication about my job sites happens in the app, all the key players are involved. The net result is that we finish jobs on time with fewer change orders and punch list.

Cons

The UI changes about once a year - but it's for the better. It takes some time to acclimate but in the end the newer UI is a better UI.

Best communication tool we have in the field hands down!

Pros

While using FieldLens, we have been able to capture and track project information in the field of construction that we had never been able to accomplish before using the app. New insights are constantly being revealed while learning from the captured information in FieldLens. I would have to say that my most liked quality of FieldLens is their customer support. They will make sure at all cost that you are successful in using their product no matter what. Great team over at FieldLens for sure!

Cons

Nothing at this time. The team truly understands that their product/app is never complete and needs continual improvement and advancements.

Great communication and documentation tool that's easy to use

FieldLens allows everyone to be up to speed with everything that is happening in the field. Reporting is extremely easy which is a big plus.

Pros

Support staff is extremely helpful and quick to resolve any issues. Training is specific to your job and project team.

Cons

None at the moment.

Fieldlens makes transmitting information from the field to the office a breeze!

With Fieldlens, our foreman and office are always on the same page. Being able to quickly see photos to assess issues/progress in the field is an absolute game changer.

Pros

I like that once a post is created, anybody with permissions can add pictures/text/etc in real time.

Cons

Very positive contribution to our project management

Pros

That you can easily correspond with field staff and document progress on the job site.

Cons

Just getting to know Fieldlens but it seems like it will be invaluable

We've been loving Fieldlens but to be honest haven't been using it for very long. I'm hoping we can integrate it and make punch lists easy to complete.

Pros

We are just starting to use Fieldlens but if I can get all the contractors/subs to start suing it I'll be delighted and hope to continue using it. It might just solve the problems we've been having with finishing tasks.

Cons

It's a little complex to start with but I think it will work perfectly as soon as I get it all figured out. Luckily I don't think the subs will need to deal with this part.

Efficiency with FieldLens

With FieldLens we have seen an improvement in the type of data we can capture on our projects. The tedious process of having to use multiple application for the variety of deliverables we need are gone. We have improved the efficiency in which we capture issues, pictures or create daily reports. And the best part is we can use the data for analysis during or after the project is complete.

Pros

Fast, customizable and the best customer support I have experienced.

Great Field Management Solution

Great support team. Available at all times and creates custom solutions and suggests great ways to utilize their product.

Pros

Instant access everywhere to all the information you need and good analytics.

Cons

Made to work for you.

Pretty good to use on job site

Pros

Its an app that can be used with ease on smart phone or ipad, it was great to use for puchlist. very easy to update once punchlist items were complete.

Cons

It is an app, so not very computer friendly, or as capable as bluebeam would be, but was enough to get the job done.

Fieldlens review

I have used this product for medium sized projects and has worked out well.

Pros

Great app to use for punch list items, it can be updated in real time and interface if easy enough that anyone on the team can use it, features include adding pictures and descriptions to drawings.

Cons

Its an app, so speed and use are geared toward smartphone and tablet use

This reviewer only left a rating