JobTread Logo

JobTread Reviews - Page 3

TW

Tammy W.

Customer Success Manager

I would like to give a shout out to [sensitive content hidden]. He is very responsive to all my needs and take the time to explain things to me. He is always friendly and helpful.

Pros

I love that it is user friendly and when a update is suggested it is implemented quickly.

Cons

I have some difficulties with Invoicing but have figured out some work around that works for me.

Tammy, thank you for your support! Happy to hear you find the platform user friendly. If you are having difficulties with your invoicing your Customer Success Manager would be happy to help. I am glad that you have found a work around that works for you, but we are always eager to hear customer feedback about how we can improve! Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

PR

Peter R.

Best construction software

Best construction software on the market. We've been a Buildertrend user for 6 years and Jobtread is faster, more responsive and more intuitive for all users from subs to project managers. Best of all they actually listen and respond to their customers feedback and regularly release improvements. Their financial first focus made the decision easy for us to switch so we can see our job costing all in once place.

Pros

The interface is clean and the user experience is excellent. The layout is very intuitive and well thought out.

Cons

They are still missing a few key features, but nothing that would stop you from using it.

We appreciate you taking time to write a review and are glad that your transition to JobTread has been valuable for your business. Please don't hesitate to let us know of any additional features you would find helpful and we'll be sure to include them in our feature request list!

AL

Andrea L.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

FAVORITE Project Management Software

I have LOVED working with JobTread and can't recommend it enough. Especially for specialty contractors, it can really help bring your business to another level. For example, we implemented JobTread in my husband's roofing company about 9 months ago, and it was like hiring another team member but at a much more affordable rate than an actual hire. It came at the perfect time, and has been a life saver,...

Pros

There's almost too many to list! But here are my favorites: The budgeting feature is quick and robust. The documents are super professional and easy to use. The integration with QuickBooks Online is superb!

Cons

There were initially some missing features, but they literally roll out new features every couple of weeks, so a lot of the things have already been taken care of!

Thank you for sharing your experience with JobTread! We are thrilled that the software has helped streamline your family's business processes and can't wait to see your continued growth.

SH

Shane H.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Check this software out now if you want to grow your business!

Jobtread has been an incredible addition to my company. It has streamlined our processes and has given us the ability to create solid processes and movements within the business. This has given us the ability to create repeatable steps in every single job, which in turn has made it capable for us to handle much more volume in an organized manor. Jump on a demo with these guys, the customer service is amazing!

Pros

easy to use, detailed, organized, crm, job costing

Cons

project management dedicated checklists would be beneficial

We love hearing that JobTread has been a key tool in supporting your business growth! We are thrilled to be a part of your journey.

PK

Philip K.

Amazing Product

What an amazing company! I can't say enough about the software platform. Wow! Also a phenomenal team behind it. [sensitive content hidden] are the best!

Pros

The software is amazing. Great UI. Awesome Features.

Cons

NA

Phillip, it's great to hear you only have pros with JobTread! We are happy you decided to make the switch. Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

Jo

Jake o.

angels exterior

set up has been easy and Marley has helped guide us through the process making it an easy transition

Pros

ease of use and communication internally between staff and externally to customers and vendors

Cons

i would like an active inventory to help maintain warehouse operations

JR

Jason R.

Construction, 1-10 employees

JobTread has helped our small business grow.

It has been very helpful in the creation of more accurate and profitable bids.

Pros

The real time cost analysis of a bid as I'm building it.

Cons

That it currently doesn't track payments received the way I would like it to.

Thank you for your review of JobTread! We are thrilled to hear that your small business has taken off with the use of JobTread. We will be sure to follow up regarding your desired payment tracking and see what we can do to help you out. Can't wait to see how your business continues to grow!

GL

George L.

Great app

Very beneficial to our company and great community

Pros

Easy to setup and job tracking Also liked some templates

Cons

Templates not ready to use and some features still in the pipeline to be deployed

George, we are happy to hear that JobTread has been very beneficial to your company! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

RR

Raquel R.

Excellent Software for General Contractors

Excellent! Wish I had been with them from the beginning.

Pros

The team is available and patient. The training videos were so helpful and you can go through them at your own pace.

Cons

It's a robust platform that covers many of the areas GC's need to manage their business. That said - there is so much to learn and the transition is hard for a small business.

Raquel, thank you for the review! I hope that our team and the training videos have been able to help you in the transition, but we do recognize adopting a new software can sometimes seem like a daunting task! Can't wait to see how your business grows! Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

Natalie D.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Came from a competitor, enjoying JobTread's extended features.

Very professional and friendly customer service.

Pros

Ease of use, very responsive and helpful customer service. Recommending fixes/changes and having them resolved the same-day is amazing.

Cons

Any minor items I feel are missing have been resolved and fixed the same day.

Hi Natalie, Thank you for your review! We love hearing that your choice to switch to JobTread has paid off. We also can't wait to continue growing with your business!

DL

David L.

Best CRM/Everything around

Pros

All the features are useful and organized well

Cons

I'd have to say that I have no cons about the product

We're so glad the software features have been beneficial for your business, David! We look forward to hearing more about your success in the coming months.

JA

Joseph A.

Construction, self-employed

Great Platform!

Pros

JobTread has immense flexibility for job costing, vendor management and customer management. The ease and usability of their software has made the transition from my current platform a breeze. After working through the software it has capabilities that you can tailor to the way you run your business. I strongly urge anyone to try this software out because you will not be disappointed.

Cons

The integration with Quickbooks is disappointing, but that is primarily a quickbooks issue. I haven't been a fan of Quickbooks from day one but it is a necessary requirement.

Thank you so much for your review, Joseph! We just released some new updates for both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. I hope that will help with some of your needs. You can check out all of the recent updates in the What's New section of the Help Desk. Thanks for being a part of the JobTread family!

TT

Todd T.

Great Product

support is awesome and there for you. within 5 days we are up and running.

Pros

Ease of setting up and getting started. Within five days we are using it

Cons

I haven't found anything yet. works as expected

Thank you for sharing your experience as a new JobTread user! We are so glad that you've already seen how JobTread will benefit your business. Please keep us posted on your journey toward success!

TC

Tori C.

Pat's Quality Roofing Inc. JobTread Review

Pros

How easy it is to use. [sensitive content hidden], our success manager, has been incredibly attentive to our needs as a roofing company on Maui! We are a small, family owned business and [sensitive content hidden] has been patient with us as we adjust to JobTread. Pat's Quality Roofing is grateful for [sensitive content hidden] and his attentive care for our business. Thanks JobTread!

Cons

No cons yet. We have only been using the software for less than 6 months.

Tori, it's great to hear that your success manager has been so helpful during your transition to JobTread! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

DK

Darin K.

The Best!

We’ve been in business since ’89, doing high end custom homes. Always looking for improved methods to do things, but a management software is not anything we’ve ever tackled. Never been impressed with anything available. But not anymore! We are still in the learning phases, but are super impressed with JT, it’s going to be a game changer for us for sure. Thanks a lot to you and the whole team! [sensitive content hidden] has been great to work with as well! Keep it up!

Pros

Customer service and onboarding is great!

Cons

There are no cons about using JobTread that we have found yet.

Thanks for the great comments, Darin! Happy to hear you're loving JobTread! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

BA

Barry A.

Great Product and Amazing Customer Service

Pros

Ease of use and [sensitive content hidden] was extremely helpful and his customer service was amazing.

Cons

Dashboards would be helpful to summarize data

Thank you so much for your review, Barry! We appreciate your honest feedback and glad it's easy for you to use. Thanks for being a part of our JobTread family!

ES

Elise S.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Project Manager

Pros

I love the support team who is extremely kind and loves to help out. The way the tabs are set up leads to easy learning and great experience.

Cons

I wish I could edit a few more things but the support team is amazing and have been guiding me through it all.

Elise, we are so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our Customer Success team! We truly believe customer service is paramount to success. Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

MC

Mike C.

Great Construction Software Application

I have literally tried so many construction management software applications in the past I was about to develop mine own until JobTread! This feature rich application has not disappointed. We hit the ground running producing estimates in record time! The software is very intuitive. You can find all the job information in one place. JobTread customer service is phenomenal!! Thanks JobTread for saving me the extra work on developing my own software application.

Pros

Budgeting, Documents, Time tracking, Selections, and so on

Cons

Nothing at this time, the software features are constantly updated

Awesome, Mike! We are so glad you are a part of our JobTread family!

KT

Kimberly T.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Loving Jobtread for estimating our projects!

It has really helped to streamline our estimating process and really helped us to project our profit in jobs

Pros

Helps cut our time down estimating and our clients find it easy to ready and user friendly

Cons

I don’t think that there is anything negative that I can saw about the program at this time. So far, so good.

Thank you for your review, Kimberly! We love to hear that JobTread has helped you save time and streamline your business. Looking forward to seeing how your profits continue to grow in the coming months!

CP

Craig P.

Construction, self-employed

JobTread Works for All Trades!!!

I will be sticking with JobTread for quite some time. I absolutely love this software.

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service is beyond anything I've seen. They will walk you through anything on this software you could possibly need help with.

Cons

I didn't like that they didn't have the option of customer payments online. They have fixed that.

Thank you for the review! We love that you have chosen JobTread to help you manage your business.

LB

Lewis B.

Design, 1-10 employees

JobTread IS A MUST HAVE!!

Best experience you will ever encounter when it comes to customer service & product support!

Pros

Practical features. Product is easy to use. Integration is painless!

Cons

Wishing this software was a part of our business years ago!

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that JobTread has been helpful to your business and look forward to seeing how your business continues to grow.

OL

Oscar L.

Can't stop won't stop!!!

The program is smooth, extremely professional looking and well worth its cost in the time that it saves me while also increasing the appearance of professionalism. The primary person that I have dealt with is Travis and he has gone above and beyond what I expected to make the transition from the system that I was using to job tread as seamless as possible. You cannot put a price on absolutely known that you are a valued customer and I'm so thankful for that.

Pros

I like the streamlined efficiency in managing client information.

Cons

I have not come across a least-liked feature this far

Thank you for the great review, Oscar! It is awesome that JobTread has given you professional documents to share with your leads and customers. We love hearing that Travis has been a great resource - we are lucky to have him on our team!

DC

Dean C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Grear product, great service, REALLY great price

I made the right move by going with JobTread. I look forward to using the full scope of the system as time goes on. Simple software, for a complicated industry, mostly operated by guys who are good with power tools. They have made job costing and job tracking easy.

Pros

I really enjoy the simplicity of using JobTread. It's user friendly, intuitive and the client support is superb.

Cons

As with any new software, certain elements are in the development phase such as mutli currency options.

Thank you for your review, Dean! We are so glad that you are confident in your decision to simplify your business processes with JobTread. We look forward to our continued partnership as we move forward with future developments!

RB

Rod B.

Great Product

Very good product has been a Godsend it has reduced my estimating time down about 80%, less time at the computer more time with the family..

Pros

Able to catalog cost Items meaning when I want to add an item its already catalogued and costing is set..

Cons

Able to increase and font size and make fonts bold..

Thank you for your review, Rod! We are so glad that JobTread has sped up your estimating time and given you more time with your family!