PMVitals Reviews

4.35/5 (31 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to use and provides nice reports
  • Ease of use, and quick responses to our requests, questions, or concerns.
  • I like the ability to link documents together. This helps sync work in the field.
  • Very user friendly and easy to navigate in. Great system for what it is used for. There is a lot of great things to say about the system.
Cons
  • A little slow in loading.
  • I have not found anything that I do not like about the product.
  • What do I like least about this product? Hmm, nothing comes to mind.
  • At this time, I have not experienced any issues with PM Vitals products.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Richard McCormack

Managing Documentation in an Almost Impossible Environment

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I loved most the total adaptability of this product to the most complex of environments as applied at any point in a process and at any point of time - not just at the start of a project or process. This product leverages the best of what is already in place without any extraordinary, unexpected expenditures. Additionally, the product is simple to understand and learn where we were able to use less skilled and costly resources, dramatically reducing processing costs.

Cons
I believe the product is understated. That is, it is very difficult to understand the value of this product until you have implemented it yourself and are knee deep in the application. Only then do you say to yourself, "this is one powerful tool ... thank God we took the risk to use this application. Our mission would have required "total muscle" to force our way through the data." This is a very difficult product to communicate upfront in a convincing way. The vendor has not found an adequate way to fully communicate the product value and its non-risk implementation in such a way that the decision makers find it easy to say "yes" to using it.

Shannon Brown

We use this system daily for labor tracking and Project Management.

Review Source: Software Advice

The support is great with this company and we really enjoy working with them!

Pros
It is easy to use and customizable so it fits our needs well. We can ask to add or remove features that we don't use and it is very easy to navigate.

Cons
It doesn't have accounting software integrated with it. Most Project managements systems don't though. It would just be nice to have it all in one place.

Bryan Atkinson

PM Vitalk Review

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
PM Vitals has created a system that is unique to the Construction Industry and is a cutting edge management tool that makes it easy to sort, track and status your projects seamlessly. PM Vitals is about you the customer and can tailor to your project needs

Cons
At this time, I have not experienced any issues with PM Vitals products.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Matt Wilson

Vitals User

Reviewed 2015-04-24

Pros

Cons
As there is no set format format for data input, finding a document can be somewhat chaotic.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Kyle Kappen

PM Vitals has done an excellent job in helping us bring all of our paperwork into one spot!

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Ease of Use, Customization, Their customer support is phenomenal. CSR was great through the sales aspect, and has been there ever since to help us through anything we needed to accomplish.

Cons
We have only had a few small issues. Everything we have had issues with we have sorted out and found a fix for with the help of there support team.

Mary Hull

PMVitals Review

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Customer Service is friendly, professional, and timely. Importing Excel Exports into the database for quick entry. Linking documents together, integrating the work flow. The search capability is AMAZING. You can find anything in so many different ways.

Cons
Speed is dependent on WIFI, but the trade off of accessibility anywhere is worth it. Some limitations on changing setup, needing administrator.

Jason Vandercar

PM Vitals in the field

Reviewed 2016-10-13

I am currently using PM Vitals on an I-Pad for field reports and progressing pay items with a consulting firm. The software is very helpful and easy to use for my purposes.

Pros
Easy to use and provides nice reports

Cons
A little slow in loading.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Lisa Gonzales

I have been using PM Vitals for just a few months and the system is so user friendly and intuitive. Learning the system has been painless

Reviewed 2018-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I believe that the major strength of PM Vitals is the customer service that is provided. Without his help I think that the learning process would of been much more difficult and frustrating. He has worked with me thru every issue and made the learning process enjoyable.

Pros
Aside from the ease of using this program I have to say our customer support has been amazing. I can call at any time and he will be available. He has a sense of humor and always seems to understand my questions and how to resolve any problems I have.

Cons
I honestly can't think of any cons. PM Vitals is a great program and I hope that someday LANL can use the full capabilities of the system.

Leasa Hetzer

I have utilized PM Vitals for writing Purchase Orders.

Reviewed 2015-04-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the ease of use and the ability to establish links to other documentation. Most requested changes were easily incorporated. I like that it allows for electronic signatures.

Cons
The only issue was that once an approval was obtained and changes were made, the system would not re-establish a position for new signatures. However, there was a workaround created.

Erik Alvarez

Excellent interface, quick and intuitive to use, loss of functionality & user control versus excel

Reviewed 2016-04-26

The setup and use of this software was very intuitive. No real learning curve, had a cost estimate up and running in no time. The ability to break up jobs into multiple areas and cost types was very handy. Some of the loss of user control versus MS Excel hampered the use of this program as a sole means of cost estimating. In future the controls for adding, deleting and sizing rows and columns needs a bit of added flexibility. Also the ability to perform rounding rules, adding formulas, and allow text formatting to data cells would help greatly. Overall this software works well and quickly with a very intuitive UI.

T Clark Wood

Best EHS Solutions Company I Have Ever Used

Review Source: Software Advice

What makes this company and product the most unique is the people they have standing behind the product to help make you successful.

Pros
The expanded and almost limitless functionality along with product support to accomplish anything. We have not ran into an issue that the product cannot address which is very uncommon with these types of products.

Cons
As a result of the pros stated above, some setup can be a little clunky. Not a big problem at all. Once setup is done, you do not have to revisit again.

Toni Welch-Koelling

Document Organization and Accessibility

Reviewed 2015-04-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Ease of use, and quick responses to our requests, questions, or concerns.

Cons
What do I like least about this product? Hmm, nothing comes to mind.

Joseph Chacon

Great system

Pros

Cons
Reporting abilities could be better, although I have not used it much. I may just need to learn the system more.

Meghan Needham

User-Friendly, nicely organizes project info & comparable to a program to what we used in the past.

Reviewed 2016-04-26

I like that I can produce multiple documents with the information I enter that is very pertinent to my job. It saves time in the long run and helps makes things very consistent within our company. I haven't been using the software very long, but I'm not sure if I can get a printout of all the streets and quantities in the "breakout items" viewport. This is something I've always used in the past when preparing my projects. Still in the beginning stages of learning the software. Will hopefully learn further benefits and short cuts to the program as time goes on. So far, I'm impressed with it though.

Diana Roberts

Diana's PM Vitals Review

Reviewed 2015-04-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I just started using PM Vitals in January 2015, I have found that it is very user-friendly in learning how to process documentation. It seems when we make a request to the Vendor for help with something, they seem to respond quickly in getting the question answered.

Cons
I have not found anything that I do not like about the product.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Joel Drabicki

Powerful Tool

Reviewed 2016-04-26

The software is very user friendly. It does not take a lot of time to get used to the setup and get familiar with the functionality. Though I have not had any direct dealings with the vendor, I do know/have heard they are very helpful and have been great to work along with in customizing this tool for our personal needs.

Jairo Rodriguez

Very helpful!

Reviewed 2016-04-26

The software offers a complete library of standard pay items which makes it very easy to create your cost estimates. The only thing I don't like is that I can only select multiple items if they are within my search window, I wish it would save your selections and thus be able to add everything at once.

Jennifer Prinz

Robinson Engineering Vital In site

Reviewed 2016-04-26

Anxious to see how the priduct improves construction management. Setting up projects within the database has helped streamline pay items across all disciplines which will improve our work product. Eliminating paper diaries will help give real time data to our clients about our projects.

Mark Wesolowski

PM Vitals provides a use friendly way to manage projects

Reviewed 2016-05-01

After using PM Vitals for a couple of projects, it appears to provide adequate methods for preparing cost estimates and tracking and managing construction reporting. Allows multiple user interface in real time. Easy to access information as long as there is an internet connection.

Joelle King

Uploading data

Reviewed 2016-04-25

I like the organization of this system. It takes some getting used to but once you learn it, it is very easy to use. The amount of information that can be uploaded is also really great. It will allow employees to all have access to such basic contact info.

Bruce Stone

Used to track daily progress and quantities on construction projects

Reviewed 2016-04-26

I like that the information is immediately available to the project engineer. Electronic reports save on paper work and bulky files in the field. Still becoming familiar with the program and have not used it to its full potential yet.

MARY CLARK

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2016-04-26

For the little amount of time I have used this program, it seems very user-friendly. I am impressed with how once the information is entered, it can be used through the whole project process through completion.

James Hus

PM Vitals Review

Reviewed 2016-04-26

While still getting further involved with the software, my initial thoughts all center around how easy to use and how quickly you can "start working" after only a brief tutorial session.

Steven Kaminsky

Great product, highly recommended.

Reviewed 2016-04-27

Pros: - Vendor will accommodate your needs - Easy to navigate - Large amount of options to customize Cons: - Sometimes loading times due to internet All around great experience.

Joseph Nordman

Fully functional from design through constructcion

Reviewed 2016-04-25

This software has been tweaked to specifically meet the needs of our organization. The customer support services have been top notch. They are not happy unless we are happy.