Projul Reviews

4.83/5 (6 reviews)

Jennifer Karwoski

Just what I needed.. SIMPLE!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-03

It's not just that I though Projul was easy to use, I mean choosing software you want to use is easy. The big win here was with our associates which loved the Projul mobile app right from the beginning. I've never put anything in their hand before that they said "saved them time and made their job easier". They open their daily schedule and just click on their daily tasks. The app maps their route to appointments and tracks our teams communications about the job, the location, problems, etc... The entire team knows what's happening.

Pros
The BEST thing about Projul is how simple it was to set up and start seeing changes. In the first week I booked 25% more consultations as a result Projul’s Sales Pipeline. Seriously this is something I've been trying to do for the last two years!

Cons
I’m interest in being able to track my costs, it looks like a feature that is coming so I’ll have to continue to track my jobs costing manually for now.

Response from Projul

Hey Jennifer, you are a slice of awesome. Thanks for using Projul!

Alicia Pohlreich

Great scheduling and task management with stellar support

Reviewed 2019-10-17

Projul has made us much more efficient and ACCURATE. Seriously, the errors we experienced way to often with several people scheduling our contractors and schedule changes from customers are gone!

Pros
We found that scheduling tasks is a breeze, the only thing easier is rescheduling or reassigning those tasks! Also, Projul's customer support has been amazing. They are always available and very helpful.

Cons
The only thing we are struggling with is missing the ability to include photos and documents, but we've talked with support several times and it sound like that will be available very soon. Also we weren't in love with the the monthly scheduling interface but they updated it a few weeks again and it's amazing! (sorry that's not a Con)

Todd Stockwell

Small business friendly

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-10

Pros
Intuitive and easy to use. Projul’s reports are lightweight but useful and easy to understand. Although scheduling is project specific, the individual schedules tie into one master schedule so it’s easy to see how far out I’m booked and the status of individual projects.

Cons
Projul does not currently offer estimates, invoices, or payment integration.

Response from Projul

Todd thanks for the review! Our #1 goal at Projul is to be small business-friendly, where users don't have the time/resources to spend on complex solutions but still want to see their business grow.

psst.. estimates are coming and they will rock!

Reece Parker

Simple lead management

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Pros
Works great to easily track leads, set reminders for follow-ups and schedule meetings with clients. Notifications help remind me when a task is due. Reports help me get a better understanding of where new business is coming from.

Cons
Could use more reports. Also waiting on estimates and invoices. Describe your overall experience: I've noticed a substantial improvement to my daily routine since I've started using Projul. With the software managing my tasks, it's easy for me to stay on task and has freed me up to get more work done. These wins absolutely justify the price of the software.

Response from Projul

Reece, it's great having you as a customer and we love hearing how Projul is improving your daily routine!

Marc Estrada

Recommended to Family

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-10

Pros
After a family member asked me to help her research software that would help her with her new remodeling company, I ended up recommending Projul. Projul’s ease of use has made starting in a new industry an easier task to take on than originally anticipated. This is largely attributed to the fact that Projul addresses all major needs; scheduling, task management, reporting metrics, and an integrated CRM system.

Cons
While we currently utilize another software for estimates and invoicing, it would be nice to have this all included in one system. We were told by multiple Projul representatives that this is currently under development.

Response from Projul

Hey Marc, thanks for sharing your experience and recommending Projul. We here at Projul wish your family members the best of luck with their new remodeling company.

Anonymous

Good easy to use scheduling

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
Easy to use, simple an straightforward. Easily synchronized with all users

Cons
It would be nice to be more feature rich, but part of the appeal of the software is that it's fairly light.

Response from Projul

Thanks for using Projul and taking the time to review!

We are working hard to bring more simple to use and awesome features to Projul, and we cant wait to blow your mind!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10