Raken Reviews

Construction Management Software | Raken App

User friendly

Pictures & videos are everything when it comes to project documentation. This app has this ability more than any other app I’ve seen.

Pros

I have the ability to give it to field foreman for site documentation and they are able to keep jobs on track.

Cons

I do like the original version before the software update. Seemed more streamline.

Hey Shawn, thank you for the feedback! We'll pass your comment about the update on to our product team. We appreciate the review. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need any help or have any questions!

Raken in Waterproofing

Very happy.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to access from remote locations.

Cons

ability to navigate cloud stored data from my phone.

Thanks for the review, Clay! If it¿s not too much trouble, will you please clarify your feedback with us at [email protected]? We currently have cloud integrations with Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Egnyte, and iCloud. Thank you!

A necessity for Inspectors

Great!

Pros

Daily reporting- ease of use. I can do my reports as I walk the site with my phone. It’s great because I typically write 10 reports a day.

Cons

Made more for construction managers or superintendents.

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you can manage so many reports easily with Raken.

Raken review

Pros

Ease of use on multiple devices. Ability to capture photos for the reports. Ease of adding new subcontractors to the account.

Cons

If information is entered by someone before the pervious report is rolled over, all other information seems to have to be manually imported again.

Thanks for your feedback! The rollover feature is designed this way so that we know which logs to keep. We will be sure to communicate with our Product team about this regardless. Thank you!

Raken Review

Pros

Easy to use. Only takes a few minutes to set up and train new users. Autofills previously used contractors to save time. The built in picture attachments makes it easy for those in the office to see progress.

Cons

We have not real issues with the software at this point.

Hello Dan, thank you for the review and feedback! Field to office communication is so important and we are happy to hear that you are finding a lot of value in Raken for that purpose.

THE BEST REPORTING OPTION

Pros

Our owners love the effective communication that the daily report offers. I personally love how easy it is for our team to use. #1 reason I love Raken is the repeat business it helps us genaerate.

Cons

It took a few weeks for our team to take hold. Once they did it is a game changer.

Josiah, it is fantastic to hear that Raken helps generate repeat business and makes for effective communication between you and the owners. Thank you for the review!

Great APP

No any issues using this APP

Pros

Dear “Raken” team, I’m very appreciated for great APP. I’m enjoying using “Raken”. Best Regards, WWCC Site Supervisor,

Cons

Thanks. Great software! Best regards..

Hello Aleksandr! Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that you enjoy using the app.

Great Product

This is helping us with documenting the daily activities on our construction sites with our field managers. We now have clear and concise reports in the case of an issue that could arise.

Pros

Clear and concise daily reporting functions. Very intuitive for new people to pick up.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes. This software meets all of our expectations.

Thank you for the feedback, Gregory! We're glad you find it easy for everyone to use!

making dailies easy and keeping them looking professional

Very good experience, can't imagine not using Raken now that we do..

Pros

This software is easy to use, and looks sharp. The layouts and the reports look professionally done.

Cons

no complaints at this time. It works well, and I am satisfied.

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Impressed

Daily electronic reporting, internally and externally with trade partners (subcontractors) and other stakeholders and collaborators, has NEVER been easier. Service has been top notch. I genuinely like this platform. I hope that they can continue to add modules while maintaining the sleek and intuitive design. Simple is good, very good. Please don't screw it up

Pros

Clean, very clean. Easy, very easy. Not too "heavy" yet fully capable of accomplishing solid outputs while maintaining simple and intuitive user input experience. This platform appears to have been built and designed by folks who REALLY know the industry and it's challenges.

Cons

Unintentional deletion of previously entered data is a concern.

Hey Charles, thank you for the awesome review. We love hearing this kind of feedback and look forward to keeping things top-notch for you and your team in the future.

Happy Customer

Pros

Taking photos from within the app is fast and easy. The timecard option is very nice for keeping track of multiple crews. Definitely sames me a lot of time everyday. Instant weather capture is a great.

Cons

A keyword search function would be very handy to find a past event.

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you! To keyword search, please use our dashboard on the mobile app or the website. It will pull up all instances that the word in question was used in the past. Please reach out to [email protected] and we will give you a walk through of this if needed. Thank you!

Great product

Raken has been the most helpful software tool I've used in my 24 years in construction. In addition, they are constantly putting out new updates and improvements and their support is the best I've ever seen. Highly recommend to any superintendents/PMs.

Pros

Easy to use, fast, mobile, automatically sends professional reports to project managers and owners

Cons

None

Thanks for your great feedback, Ben! As always, feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions, or need assistance.

Plumbers Daily

This is a great tool for counting hours on a job and tracking all points if views you may need at a later date

Pros

How it gps my location and weather. Easy to input to logs

Cons

I really don’t have any options I don’t like

Thanks for the review, James!

Raken Daily Reporting

Raken is the most affordable and efficient daily reporting tool and report generator I have used thus far.

Pros

The reporting through the subcontractors allows for the easiest and most time efficient daily documentation.

Cons

When multiple users input data offline there is a disconnect for choosing which data supersedes the others

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you! We¿re currently making further improvements to our offline mode so it would be great to understand your use-case fully. Feel free to reach out by email to [email protected] with any questions. Thanks!

Raken

We probably don't use it like everybody else, I have some hard core technologically challenged workers. They will submit pics and messages that spark a discussion, so that's a step up

Pros

Once you figure out how to adapt to the program it's pretty simple and fulfills the need. I have a couple guys that hate paperwork and being able to send pics and short messages has cleared up a lot of hassle for me.

Cons

A lot of questions, especially when there is an upgrade. Either sell me the whole thing or let me have the light versions, don't keep adding stuff, my guys don't want to use it, when it changes.

Thanks for the great feedback, Marcy. When we have new product features and updates, we try and make them as easy as possible and always offer free training sessions with our team members so that your team can get the most out of Raken. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a training session, please reach out to us at [email protected] Thank you!

Client communication

We use Raken as a daily communication with our clients to keep then apprised of everything going on with their projects. For that purpose, Raken is amazing!

Pros

Our clients love receiving the daily reports from our technicians.

Cons

Mobile app is a little clunky. Could use some help.

Thanks for reaching out, Scott! Would love to hear more about experience with Raken. Can you please contact us at [email protected]? Thank you!

Amazing

100%%

Pros

The ability to portray a project the superintendents eyes.

Cons

Nothing you can even use your daily report app as a field report or defficency list or punch list it’s great.

Thanks for the review, Scott!

I like it

Has made payroll easier

Pros

makes payroll a lot easier & keeping track of our jobs

Cons

The app keeps logging my guys out & they have problems logging back in. I am having problems getting my reports

Thanks for reaching out! We haven¿t heard of any issues in regards to logging in to the app. If you have any issues, please contact us at [email protected] As for getting reports, the best thing to do is to set up your email as the automatic recipient of all your projects¿ dailies. That way the report will arrive in your inbox automatically once signed by the superintendent. Please let us know how we can help!

Raken Review

I am able to capture all subcontractor work loads daily. This is very helpful. I can also look back to see the amount of total hours worked whether it’s weekly, monthly or job duration.

Pros

Being able to post photos with the description of work being performed.

Cons

I really have no complaints to talk about.

Thanks for the review, Scott! It's awesome to hear that Raken's features help you a lot on the jobsite.

New user

I really enjoy using the app

Pros

The ease of passing along information to everyone on the team

Cons

The speed of the software uploading photos

Thanks for your review and feedback, Leo! We¿re currently making improvements on photo upload speed while using low internet signal. Also, please stay tuned as we¿re soon releasing a new version of the app that will allow for you to work on Raken offline. Thank you!

Fantastic reporting

Easy to use,looks really professional

Pros

User friendly, very professional Android friendly

Cons

Taking photos with the app aren't the best quality.

Thanks for the review and feedback, Richard! Much appreciated.

User

We run a construction company And provide a report to the clients weekly Including pictures The time and date stamps help a lot And the ability to have all the information from all users to had instantly is a game changer

Pros

Ease of use Ability to have all information from all users to hand

Cons

There was a few items when we first used but As you guys are always updating and improving the system these have need addressed

Dave, thank you for the feedback! We are glad our updates and improvements help make your experience better.

Great Tool

Very happy, customer service is great.

Pros

We find that our daily reports more accurately reflect the days activities as the foremen can complete them throughout the day directly from their phones as opposed to waiting until days end.

Cons

I'd like to see a section added / option available for carrying over information day to day and not having to re-enter it daily. e.g.we track all rental equipment onsite and we'd like to be able to enter it once and then modify as needed.

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you, Leo! We have a 'roll over' feature in our Work Log section which allows for you to copy over entries made the previous day. Here's a quick video on this: https://www.rakenapp.com/video/work-log-rollover-tutorial-video We're constantly working on developing new tools that will help improve you with your daily tasks, so feel free to reach out by email to [email protected] Thanks!

Site manager

Pros

The easy of use for doing daily diaries. Raken automatically grabs the weather for your site for the day and entering in what was accomplished that day is easy.

Cons

Uploading pictures to Raken is alittle slower that I would like.

Hey Dale, it's great to hear how easy it is for you to do dailies with Raken. Thank you for the review and feedback!

Review from Construction Manager

Overal Raken is a great tool!

Pros

Once you setup the project, the site super has the template automated for their daily use. Multiple users can contribute to the same, single daily report. When you're working on larger projects, this is vital.

Cons

It'd be nice to view all of the daily reports for the project in a "file folder" view instead of needing to download a group first. I'm not sure if you can change the naming format before download, but that would be a nice feature as well.

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you're finding value from Raken. Please reach out to [email protected] so we can get further clarification on your request. We've built Raken on feedback just like yours. Thank you!