Raken Reviews

Raken

Construction Management Software | Raken App

Raken

Makes my day easier

The daily report is putting time back into my day. I can do a report while at the building and don't have to do it from my vehicle or office.

Pros

With Raken I can check my jobs, take notes and photos, and quickly send to the customer. The customer knows I have been there and can review progress right from my email.

Cons

You do have to move up to the much more expensive option to customize your daily report.

It's great to hear how Raken is helping you save time and update customers efficiently! Thanks for the review, Alan.

GREAT reporting app

great, easy to us, best on line reporting system i have ever used. I will recomend this to other people in my field.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

none

Thanks for the review, Jim!

my review

Pros

Its not so much about the software itself, but I love the time it saves! I am able to focus on doing what I do best yet we are still able to function as a company and stay in the loop with what is going on around us. It enables us to share information easily and efficiently without using so many words, papers, and documents.

Cons

I am not the most tech savy person nor do I love having my smartphone on job sites all the time. These are just kind of prices to pay to use the software and the pros outweigh the cons.

Hello Neven, thank you for the review and feedback!

Raken--A Wonderful Software to Use

When I took a position several years ago as project manager of a growing company I knew there would be numerous changes. I had managed various projects across multiple industries over the previous 15 years that all used different mechanisms and reporting platforms. At the time, I was not familiar with Raken for these purposes. However I was quickly surprised with the capabilities Raken presented, combined with the complete ease of use. Naturally I had several questions initially for making changes to new staff and adding functions to our account. It was then that I saw the excellent customer support and service that Raken provides. I would highly recommend Raken to any company that requires daily reporting for any purpose.

Cons

Hello Kenny, thank you for the review! It's awesome to hear feedback like this.

Makes my life easy

has made daily job journaling for office and out of state clients a breeze

Pros

ease of use for our field guys to use the software on their phones, tablets, computers

Cons

flexibility to add different additional categories and sub-tasks.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Brian! Please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to show you how you can use Raken to accomplish this! Thank you!

easy access reopt writing

I like the software because it’s self-explanatory easy to maneuver easy to go back to research the format is professional and clear and very informative

Pros

easy access I have the software on my iPad, my phone, and my computer where ever I have the access to finish my report quickly and effectively

Cons

At the moment I haven’t found anything that I dislike

Hey Smith, glad to see that the app is self-explanatory and easy for you to use. Thank you for the review!

Workplace review

We are capturing our employee and subcontractor hours, jobs completed and progress updates. Overall its a great tool ton use.

Pros

It is very user friendly and simple to use, especially with some non tech savvy personnel in the work crew.

Cons

I use my device quite a bit so if my battery runs out I have to wait to update any info.

Thanks for the review, Nick! Glad to hear that even the non-tech savvy personnel can use Raken!

Great mobile app

Pros

Works great on all our phones/tablets we need it to. Easy to add photo/video to reports.

Cons

voice to text is spotty. Better to just type in. Other than that, no real complaints.

Thanks for your review and feedback of Raken!

Work in progress

Pros

The ability to attach pictures for daily logs to each sub. That you are continue to improve software.

Cons

That roll over does not roll every thing over out side the work load. If I have a concern or delay I want to track that daily.

Thanks for your feedback, Vince! We will be sure to communicate your suggestion to our Product team. Thank you!

Review on Raken

It saves my time , so I am not stuck in my table for all over the day.

Pros

I can create reports quickly and it allows to access without internet connection

Cons

It is unable to keep the track of the equipment in the application without a CRM

Thanks for the feedback, Charuka! We have some exciting new features coming very soon that handle equipment and materials tracking, so stay tuned.

Excellent program

Very happy with this app.

Pros

Easy to use and a great way to organize your job

Cons

I would like there to be day of the week written beside dates in the calendar.

Thanks for your feedback, James! We will bring this back to our Product team and will evaluate. Assuming this change would make it easier for you to locate reports in the past, correct? Please let us know otherwise! You can reach us at [email protected] Thank you!

Santrev Pty Ltd - Australia

We were missing on-site regular information. We now have this occurring now, it's been great.

Pros

The Ease of use/access of the app ......

Cons

Dont really ahve any issues for what we utilsie it for.

Hey Brian, thank you for the review!

Great time track and daily report system

Great experience till now

Pros

Great tool for PM and GM that manage more than one project at a time!!

Cons

You can easily duplicate e person on a project or on multiple projects, this is something that needs a little data management work to prevent this

Thank you for the feedback Jose! We are excited to hear that you enjoy using Raken to manage and keep up with multiple projects.

Daily Reports

it makes my job easier

Pros

Our company loves this app its been great for the field guys and the fact it tracks hours is a plus. customer service is great

Cons

could be cheaper in price. that`s about all the cons

Thanks for the review and feedback, Michael! Glad to hear that the Raken app works well for the field guys. It's always nice to hear when our product makes your job easier.

Superintendent dailies and progress tracking

I’ve found Raken to be extremely useful and no more or less work than Procore. The office potential is great.

Pros

The information available to the office and the photo documentation available.

Cons

Typing on my mobile device is a bit time consuming. I understand the talk to text but in loud environments, it’s not always possible.

Thanks for the review and feedback, Kris!

Excellent Support

Our experience was superior in every conceivable sense. In particular, the support staff excels.

Pros

The software is intuitive, easy to use, and requires little extensive training

Cons

Honestly I do not see any cons at this point.

Thanks for the feedback, Casey! We are very happy to see our customers having a superior experience with Raken.

Not my favorite estimating software

Several TPAs that we work with require us to use RAKEN and so we use it for the pricing of projects for our contracting team

Pros

the pros of this software are the synchronicity and ease of implementation with other software. Several of our other vital programs are able to link to Raken and so that is our favorite part about it.

Cons

Due to the newness of the cloud based system and the fact that our office is more used to programs such as Xactimate, the amount of time spent on sorting out issues is a con for us.

Hey Sarah! Thanks for the review and feedback! We are constantly working on improving our integrations and adding new ones to make Raken stronger and more connected. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to call us at 866-438-0646 or email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist!

Raken reveiw

Makes filling out daily reports added notes and photographs much easier to use

Pros

Ease-of-use Photographs and sub know it’s also nice

Cons

Bulk edited could be easier To usePhotographs and sub know it’s also nice

Thanks for your feedback, Rob. Will you please clarify what you¿d like to bulk edit? Shoot us an email at [email protected] Thank you!

Finally, it's arrived!

Pros

This app saves so much time. Paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork. That's all history now.

Cons

Nothing that i can think of. However, could it possibly get any better.

Ossie, thank you for the review and feedback! That's what it's all about.. saving time and eliminating the pen-and-paper process. Thank you!

digital time cards

Pros

Its at the fingertips of the foreman and since they are typically on their phone or computer then this is a fast option.

Cons

We currently use a all in one project management software that has this option included so we have no use for a stand alone.

Thanks for the review! We have native integrations with all of the top project management solutions. If you find Raken's reporting better than those solutions, you can automatically sync your daily reports and time cards into all-in-one tools.

Great tool

Easy start up and customer service is excellent

Pros

Very easy to use and adapt to any job site.

Cons

Nothing, great product. Very helpful on our sites. Nothing negative to say about it.

Hey David, thank you for the review and feedback. We are glad you find Raken helpful and easy to use on the jobsite!

Simple field reports

Pros

Really simplifies doing daily reports and keeping the team up to date on work progress, site conditions and problems.

Cons

Haven’t found anything yet that makes me grit my teeth. It’s simple, it works, what more do you need?

Thanks for the feedback, Joe!

What a time saver!

Paper trail of reporting is consolidated into one easy to share destination

Pros

Great functionality with no glitches so far

Cons

Nothing’s wrong with this platform as far as I have experienced

Thanks for the review, Steve! Happy to hear how Raken eliminates your pen-and-paper process and saves time!

Great reporting software!

Excellent...

Pros

Ease of use...Really easy/intuitive interface.

Cons

Tough to say since there isn't much no to like...Perhaps a little more customization to report formats.

Thanks for the feedback, Michael! We will continue to optimize our customization options. Please stay tuned. Thank you!

New User

The instant sharing of information with team in field. Implimenting fillable forms extends the user opportunities.

Pros

Simple platfform adaptive to various industries, no cluter, user friendly.

Cons

I haven't found any at this time. None at this time

Thanks for the feedback, Sean!