Raken Reviews

Raken

Construction Management Software | Raken App

Raken

Raken is great

Pros

Great for clients to be able to use the software and keep track of projects remotely.

Cons

It seems like the categories could be simplified. There should be no need to click through 7 headings to see all of the information.

Thanks for your feedback. I¿ll pass this along to my team as a suggestion to make navigation easier for you. If there¿s ever anything else you¿d like to see in the future, please feel free to email us at help@rakenapp.com. Thanks!

Efficient and Effective

Efficient and effective for Project Management

Pros

I love the break out of all items. My reports are very detailed and understandable.

Cons

Like anything, if it were free I'd tell everyone in the world about it!

Thank you for the review, Trey!

Raken for inspections

Doing the day to day inspections and having the forms easily filled out.

Pros

The ease of finishing an inspection on site, multiple notes for locations

Cons

None at the moment, I didn't have an input in the app

Thank you for the review!

Acrescenta

Gostei da simplicidade com que ele foi desenvolvido, a dinâmica de organização.

Pros

Gosto muito do software pois esse vem como um verdadeiro complemento para gerenciar os negócios. Ele deixa tudo com cara de profissionalismo, além de ser uma ferramenta muito bem estruturada, com boas funcionalidades, prático e interface bonita.

Cons

Não é um defeito levando-se em conta o objetivo pelo qual procurei este software, mas mesmo assim para criar listas , projetos e atividades, é necessário perder algum tempo para o planejamento no software.

My Raken

Helps me keep my busy work week organized

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use Customer service was very helpful

Cons

Had no issues Everything works like it should

Thank you, Jody!

Mirason Safety uses Raken!

The team of safety professionals at Mirason Safety have been using Raken for a little more than a year now and the easy of using the program while in the field it tremendous! Our safety consultants are able to save report writing time by using Raken on their smartphone or tablets which saves our clients money! We love the Raken report and its professional product!

Cons

Appreciate your review, Robert! We're happy the Mirason Safety team is taking advantage of Raken to ensure job site safety!

Dan Irvin

The Raken App is so great. There is no way you could exist in big time commercial construction without it. It puts all your daily logs in a great, well organized, professional document. You can look back on any situation that happens on your job site with ease. I would recommend this app for any contractor out there. Big or small.

Cons

Thanks for the review, Irvin! We're happy to have all the superintendents, Safety Officers, PMs and Execs over at Sampson Construction using Raken!

Time saver

Allows me to spend more time on the site doing something other than sitting at a computer typing. Time stamping of photos and entries are critical for ensuring the responsibility of who owns deficiencies and safety incidents, etc...

Pros

Short learning curve. User friendly. Customer service is available constantly with little wait!

Cons

Would like to see more tasking capabilities.

Thanks for your review, Scott! Happy to have Roche onboard!

Great way to track jobs.

Pros

Simple and easy for field and office employees.

Cons

We haven't had any problems so far with the setup or use of Raken.

Thanks for the review, James!

Makes report simple and easy

Pros

It took very little time to give aclear and simple report

Cons

Can't think of anything. It has made my life easy

Thank you for the feedback, Jeff!

Best app I've seen on the market!!!!!!

I love this app. It saves me so much time its unreal. when I take pictures I use Raken and it's automatically loaded to my daily report. Gone are the days of sifting through pictures to group them. I input my reprt through my iphone, ipad, and pc seamlessly.Great job guys and keep up the awesome job. Can't wait to see what you guys add next.

Cons

Really appreciate your feedback, Andrew! Please let us know if we can help with anything. Thanks!

Stream lines the paper work

Great

Pros

Ability to add visual to daily report .

Cons

Didn’t find to many negative things yet

Thanks for the review, Jerome!

Superintendent

Pros

The ease of keeping my boss informed on the progress of my projects, It takes about ten minutes to complete the reports for all my jobs super easy I can do it on any mobile devise and send the reports from anywahere I am

Cons

I don’t care for the page where you clock hours for your workers having to tap th button to get to 8 hours is annoying

Hey Dustin, thank you for the review and feedback! We're happy to hear how much time it saves you while managing multiple jobs.

Effortless daily Reporting

An easy to use Gantt chart tool would be nice. Everything on the market is overthought and complicated and you only use 2% of the functions anyway. As a 20 year superintendent all I want is something where I type in the company name, start date and duration that's it done. Keep it simple and superintendents will use it.

Cons

Thanks for your feedback Marlon, we appreciate it!

Raken is anazing

With raken you have a control in your reports is easy to use, and having problems in the works, we have a backup with all the information, with forographs and videos

Cons

Appreciate your feedback, Andres! As always, please let us know if we can help you out with your daily reporting needs. Thank you!

Easy to be organized

Many simple and easy to learn how to use can be used by cell phones for example without losing quality in the process

Pros

Its great, easy-to-understand interface makes it easy to track and track tasks and adds much to your perfect report creation.

Cons

By the time I use this tool I could not identify any flaws or defects, always met me in all my goals.

Thanks for the feedback, Rafael!

Miami superintendent

It's an easy to use system and gets upgraded and improved regularly, no problem at all so far, highly recommended

Cons

Appreciate your feedback, Jose! Let us know if you or anyone over at KL McCaul ever need any help. Thank you!

Great App !

The app has evolved with the different trades during the last year . The customer support is always a phone call or an email away.

Cons

Appreciate your feedback, Lee! Let us know if you ever need any help. Thank you!

Solid Software

It was an easy setup, but there are some certain areas of functionality that I would like to still see added to the software for different types of contractors and instances of use.

Pros

This is a good piece of software for small to mid size contractors. It allows easy tracking of time and costs allocated to a project, and can help keep you on track to maintain profitability.

Cons

There tends to be a steep learning curve the more complex areas of the product, but I would still recommend it for most mid-sized contractors.

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark!