RedTeam Reviews

4.26/5 (190 reviews)
Pros
  • We based
  • Very easy to use.
  • All encompassing.. this software covers it all.
  • CAN KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR PROJECTS IN ONE SYSTEM
Cons
  • Support and product development.
  • How many steps/committing/committing
  • Limited printing with various options
  • Wish RFP’s were writable from the field.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Terri Frazee

Using Red Team in Construction Management

Reviewed 2019-10-24

We are in our third year of use. It is a great way to keep track of jobs, invoicing, and all the paperwork that goes with. As long as you have someone entering all the information.

Pros
Easy Access. We have several projects in and out of state. All our PM's can access it, wherever they are working. AND, I love the dashboard, so you can see what has been added to a job, by someone else.

Cons
The roundabout way to get to some of the information. the filters are very specific. Also, the cost. It is an expensive program.

Kristin Ricketts

RedTeam Software

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Overall experience is positive. We realize no software system will be able to do 100% of the desired functionality.

Pros
- project budgeting and forecasting - ability to route expenses electronically for approval. - plan room - ability to give subs access to uploading bids - electronic submittal communication

Cons
- features of estimating are limited - ability to customize in some areas are limited

Hubert Gonzalez

RedTeam is Great

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Overall experience has been great. I've used most CM softwares on the market and this is by far my favorite.

Pros
The easy use and functionality of the software. I can be in touch with the project as long as i have internet!

Cons
Submittals are cumbersome but they've always been on all CM softwares i've used.

Derek Quam

Redteam Review

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I've enjoyed the software for the most part. However, due to the complexities that come with construction project management and the different nuances of it, customizing a workflow in a PM software is critical. That has been the hard part with Redteam so far. The tutorials are lacking and some of the answers we get are just too "canned" to be much good. There are also some functions of the application that just don't work that well and we've been told for about 6 months now that they are working on it. We've seen no improvement in some of the areas. Other areas, we have seen improvements and development, though, so it's not like it's all bad. I think the platform is good, but getting it worked into a business workflow can be difficult. It has been for us anyways.

Pros
We based

Cons
Support and product development.

Leonor Bernabel

Project Coordinator

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I like using redteam but their its hard when it does not allow you to log in because their are others user already. If their would be a way to remove that restrictions that would be great.

Pros
CAN KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR PROJECTS IN ONE SYSTEM

Cons
THE LIMIT ON HOW MANY USERS AT THE SAME TIME

JOHN MAHALIK

Construction Projects Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Great experience as the CFO even came to visit our office when in town. Excellent working relationships with customer service and overall very satisfied.

Pros
The set up and implementation and whenever I need assistance I get a prompt reply with help.

Cons
There are still items to be improved, however they take the suggestions seriously and those are usually included on the updates. Also wished it would link w/ Quickbook Desktop which is being worked on, it does currently with Quickbooks Online

Anita Austell

Efficient Construction Software

Reviewed 2019-06-13

Extremely helpful; a team member will email me or call immediately when I need them. No question is insignificant for them to answer

Pros
The Ease of Use - all information is just a mouse click away.

Cons
A bit of a tough learning curve from previous very outdated software that we were using.

Anonymous

Awesome cloud based construction software

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Overall I have had a great experience with RedTeam. The support was excellent the one time I used it and I didn’t feel rushed or like I was taking up too much time. You can tell that they want this software to be the best that it can be and I appreciate their continued investment in making it better.

Pros
I have used RedTeam at my job for about 5 months now. It is designed for contractors by contractors which gives it an edge some competitors don’t seem to have. It’s easy to connect from anywhere with any device from pre construction to post construction including estimating, bidding, scheduling, etc. It has streamlined a lot of our day to day work.

Cons
Sometimes the estimating portion can be a little glitchy. Also updates can take a while to get used to as at times they have made drastic updates to the interface. For users who don’t like change, I could see them struggling.

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for your feedback, we pride ourselves in making sure all our clients receive the most benefit from leveraging RedTeam's capabilities!

Wyatt Stoops

RedTeamShare is great

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Great product and customer support.

Pros
The field personnel have access to all the plans and specs and are able to write daily reports, manage their time,and write rfi’s from the field. It saves our office a lot of time and headache.

Cons
Wish RFP’s were writable from the field.

Elise Locurcio

useful software

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Pros
I like that it is easy to navigate through the software

Cons
"updates" have been made without our request that have made my day to day harder like adding extra pages that require me to click "next" more times to get to the necessary screen and changing daily reports we use

Leslie Steinert

RedTeam Software - Great for our small construction company

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We have used RedTeam for approximately two years and have enjoyed its ease of use and the app, which makes using it in the field a snap.

Pros
Very easy to use.

Cons
Most of what we least liked has been repaired, such as the uploading capabilities in the Plan Room. These have been greatly improved.

Diego Parra

RedTeam Review

Reviewed 2019-06-10

I've been using RedTeam as either a Vendor or General Contractor for over 15 years. I really enjoy the program and would recommend it to any company.

Pros
Document Control, helps me find what I need and keep it organized for my clients.

Cons
Expense Authorizations seem to require a lot of effort.

Lori Kelly

End User Review

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Pros
This software program has many features that are very helpful in the construction world. The developers seem to anticipate and make needed updates to make it easier for the end user.

Cons
At this time, I do not have any complaints about this software.

Louis Cucco

Time Saver

Reviewed 2019-06-10

I depend on the constant real time info it provides and the ease of access. I also like the "share-ability"

Pros
It is very convenient and sensible to have so much info easy too access

Cons
Some customization of forms and creating a format that is new is very difficult or impossible.

Garrison Green

Good overall. Clean up modules and work flows.

Reviewed 2019-06-10

It’s a good value and overall product. Some of the modules could be fine tuned and made more efficient.

Pros
Great value and job site records and document control.

Cons
Very narrow use in billing functionality and alternative invoicing on projects. Too many permissions.

Edward Helewa

Covenant Design & Construction - REDTEAM

Reviewed 2019-06-19

My main point here that I want to express is the customer support. I am very impressed and very content with the customer support Redteam has provided thus far.

Pros
it has all the tools I need for construction management. For the cost this program is really an investment.

Cons
There are some issues but it is just a learning curve for this software. The tools are not arranged in a user friendly format as compared to for example Prolog by Meridian or Expedition by Premavera. But that is something that could be worked on and I would not sacrifice using Redteam for any other overpriced programs

Chelsey Henry

NAVCON Group, LLC

Reviewed 2017-03-23

RedTeam is very good for use on plans, work orders, change orders. Anytime we need assistance a RedTeam representative is there to help us. We hope the process of "steps" minimize and freezing of the software.

Pros
Work Orders Plan Room Change Orders Daily Reports

Cons
How many steps/committing/committing

Margie Rowland

Good investment

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Pros
All encompassing.. this software covers it all.

Cons
Initial syncing with accounting software.. Quickbooks online, however it was easily resolved

Clifford Moore

Journey C&D Group Inc.

Reviewed 2019-06-10

When we established our company. Redteam was one of the first purchases we made. As we new the importance of having the right construction management software and that's why we chose Redteam.

Pros
The program is extremely user friendly for my company and out partners. Its integration with Redteam's App for real time communication is what every construction manager needs to maintain an active construction site. The tech and customer service teams are very responsive and extremely helpful.

Cons
We don't have any Cons for Redteam. They are what we need.

Tyler Racey

Redteam Review

Reviewed 2019-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
This software incorporates alot of features in one unit.

Cons
The file database can become too large and will take forever to load.

Response from RedTeam Software

Tyler,
Tank you for your feedback. We always love to hear what works and what we can improve upon.

Brandon Nobile

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Pros
I like that RedTeam a very good feature set within the software. With previous software packages I've used there was a lot of duplication of efforts for accounting, bidding, etc.

Cons
While there are many features some of them are lacking in some ways. Scheduling could be better and right now it is easier to work with the schedule outside of RedTeam.

Erik Staats

Red Team

Reviewed 2019-07-04

Pros
Consistently trying to improve product. Appear to honestly take customer feedback seriously and implement changes based on that feedback.

Cons
Reliability and repetitive steps to complete tasks.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Clifford Moore

The product is the one stop shop for project management. There is no other product on the market.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

It allows you and team to manage the project remotely

Pros
It covers from identifying an opportunity, through the bidding process, award, construction, then to CO.

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for the kind words Clifford, we hear everyday how much we are helping contractors and it never gets old! NuJak is a valued customer and we'll make sure that you and your team always feel like a top priority, something we strive for with all of our clients.

Emanuel Fontes

Productive & Cost Effective

Reviewed 2017-01-06

Productive in the sense that you can use the system in all aspects in the construction management field required documentation. Budget, Bid Invites, Contracts, Schedule, Payments, etc. Cost effective... A lot of bang for your buck.

Pros
Covers a vast area of construction management documentation

Cons
Limited printing with various options

Victoria Todd

Red Team Review

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Pros
The software is very user friendly and easy to use

Cons
Slow downs when to many people are on or the server is slow. Don't like that you can't call red team and speak with someone anymore.