SKYSITE Reviews

3.75/5 (24 reviews)

Ryan Sisson

Increases our productivity and the ease of distributing plans tremendously.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

The ease of uploading large files and being able to set up the filing system the same way that we have it set up in house means that all of our employees already understand how the skysite filing system works. I also really like being able to keep track of who has ordered what, and who has downloaded what. The auto-hyperlinking feature is also very neat, but still needs some work in regards to reading sheet names correctly.

Cassy Baldwin

SkySite allows us to effectively manage and share a lot of projects with our team

Reviewed 2017-08-22

I can effectively manage many projects and large construction plans myself without relying or waiting on someone elseI like the ability to index Plans by page and easily have the latest set at any point in time with an option to print the narrative at any time. I also like the open software and ability to integrate with BlueBeam.

Josh Quick

I have used this site for two projects and have had great success.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Easy file sharing. Communications made easy.Ease of use. Most all subcontractors can easily navigate the software. I like the ability to set alerts for individual files.

Justen Dela Cruz

I honestly can not complain about the software. It's the first project that I had to use it on.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

It definitely is a great complement to hardcopy plans. The hyperlink aspect within the sheets are amazing. From the hyperlinks on the Table of Contents to the detailed hyperlinks within the individual sheets along with the hyperlinks to the growing 700+ RFIs on this project.

Ron Moran

Very simple & user friendly interface

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Pros: SKYSITE has a very simple & user friendly interface which made it easy for us to use. What we particularly liked was that it helped us to upload and download all documents with an excellent speed. We could zoom into construction blueprints & docs which has good clarity. What appealed to us the most is that we worked from the jobsite and all team members were on the same page. Looking for specific information was also quick and painless. Our account was quickly opened by the vendor and a monthly billing process was set up seamlessly. Overall good show! Cons: Nothing in particular.SKYSITE has a very simple & user friendly interface which made it easy for us to use. What we particularly liked was that it helped us to upload and download all documents with an excellent speed. We could zoom into construction blueprints & docs which has good clarity. What appealed to us the most is that we worked from the jobsite and all team members were on the same page. Looking for specific information was also quick and painless. Our account was quickly opened by the vendor and a monthly billing process was set up seamlessly. Overall good show

emma mk

Skysite is excellent for use in the field - no more bulky drawing sets to carry around.

Reviewed 2017-07-25

The ability to link documents together. The ability to reference drawings, specs, and sketches anywhere on a tablet or phone. When you leave a message for a support agent, someone typically gets back to you quickly and the customer service people are friendly and helpful. They seem receptive to constructive feedback.

Charles Alombro

It takes a while to get used to the features. Not as easy as I envisioned it to be.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-09-12

I was able to view and obtain the files or drawings that I need. It help me manage my projects when I have archived files that I can use.It is organized into facilities and sets within a facility. There are other ways to group files and or folders. Files are downloadable. It has a lot of features that are usable. I like the zoom and pan features.

Mandy Morris

SKYSITE made document managment easy, quick and painless.

Reviewed 2017-03-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I would highly recommend SKYSITE for construction document management to complete projects on time and cut down on errors. This software comes with features like auto-sync, auto-hyperlink, and powerful search helped me take over a number of document management task with absolute ease. I can work on the go, my team is able to co-ordinate and collaborate better, and everyone can work from the current set of documents.

Gina Giuliano

Skysite is easy to navigate and easy to use to share construction drawings with others.

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Sharing the construction drawings with others is easy and efficient. It is easy to upload and download drawings using the skysite drive tool.

David Yeadon

This has to be the absolute worst plan sharing software I have ever had the displeasure to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

We have not been able to get skysite to work correctly for us, But this company is very responsive and easy to work with and has put a ton of effort into setting up meetings and trainings to try and get the issues fixed. I look forward to working with this company on future projects.I like that in theory, you can share all your plans with the subcontractors. Unfortunately no subcontractors will use the software because it completely inefficient

Stacy Johnson

We have had a good experience so far...

Reviewed 2017-09-18

ease and time saving with document control.It is very easy to upload, manage and send files to clients and subcontractors. It is also awesome that it OCR's plans and specs for you!!

Vivian Lee

SKYSITE made document managment fast, easy and painless.

Reviewed 2017-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I have used a number of competitor construction project management softwares to manage documents. However, they were lacking in some features or the other. A colleague suggested about SKYSITE and now I am completely dependent on the software. This software’s is exclusively designed or AEC/O professionals with advanced features like auto-sync, auto-hyperlink, submittal and powerful search helped me efficiently manage construction documents, share and review the same.This software is cost effective and extremely user-friendly. It is also easy to maneuver through the various features. I can also work on the go and assign tasks to my team.

Dean Sorensen

Skysite's desktop web access is a very efficient way to manage the plans for our projects.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Cloud access and storage along with the project plan history is very usefulThe ability to add plan changes, both current and "mid-stream" has been a favorite feature of this site. Ordering prints direct from the file or folders has also been very efficient.

Anonymous

Smooth and Powerful Mangement Tools

Reviewed 2018-01-14

Speed while communicating project files and saving money and time, emailing info and storing docs in the cloud.Uploading files is so easy that almost every user can do it easily. One of the main purposes we use the software is to identify who has ordered the material and follow up with status. Great tool for managing the set of blueprints and communicating information and project docs across the organization.

Scott Geelmuyden

Works good

Reviewed 2017-08-17

This software is good for keeping all of your data in one place. It also give the user or company a place to have data located with out taking room or space on your own computers.

Janet Olenczuk

Currently I upload documents several times a week, but upload daily when we get a new project.

Reviewed 2017-08-18

The project documents are available to everyone in the office and in the field.It's fairly easy to use and has ample storage for our projects. Set up of a project is straight forward. Nix-Fowler Constructors has four users in the office.

Janet Billups

My experience with using Skysite has been positive. It's easy to navigate through the various search

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Downloading files is easy and quick. I like being able to save downloaded files to staff's email or other internal folders. All fields feature allow me to search by various fields. I find the software user-friendly, manageable and I enjoy using it.

Casey Coppola

Great functionality and tool for searching databases. Glitchy from an administrative point of view

Reviewed 2017-08-11

Extensive information for each document and easy to update. Markup tool is useful. Personal cloud function very useful. Sending links and making folder teams very useful

Gina Giuliano

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Being able to easily share documents and drawings with others. I like that I can share documents and drawings with others without having to add them to the project indefinitely.

Paul Smith

Easy to use for construction

Reviewed 2016-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use and it has many features that we can use in our company . The document management and the ability to upload and save different file types are great. We received training very promptly from the local Skysite customer service staff. They cam eback again and trained more staff in office .

Michelle Weeks

Customer Service is very thorough

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-08-15

Like having all of our information at our fingertips. It's easy to find, view and share individual sheets.

Hans Fast

I am the facilitator of this between owner and consultants for a number of projects

Reviewed 2017-08-17

I like the ability to be sift through different projects from the one tab at the top quickly and easily.

linda martinez

I am able to change/add folders and set up each project folder to look identical to how we file.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-08-14

We used this database as part of an overall large scanning project so we could recycle all the paper

Pat Dew

It's very easy to use.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-09-18

Major time savingWe are transitioning from paper to digital. Love that is saves paper, printing time, mailing time, etc.