10to8

Appointment Scheduling & Online Booking Tool With Reminders

visit website

10to8 Reviews - Page 2

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Pros

For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Cons

I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool.

Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product.

Pros

The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

Cons

There really is anything I would change if I had to be really picky, it was be easier to view all notes on the thread instead of having to back into previous notes to read them but that's really not a problem. Also it would be good to have a set box of a date, for us it would be their wedding date or for others it could be the clients birthday

A great deal for a small practice

Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

Pros

I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

Cons

I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.

We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be without it!

Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.

Pros

The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage. SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates. 10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors. Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time. The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.

Cons

The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!

I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used. One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that,...

Great for Appointments

This is so great to schedule basic appointments and to have a customer database, and a way to have your customers pay online. In these simple functions, it is exceptional. The only thing is if you want to offer packages, or if you want to offer an event with different levels of prices, it gets a little complicated, so you have to get creative. It would be nice if there was a way for the customer to...

Pros

How easily, customizable, and user-friendly it is. How easily customers can sign up for appointments and pay online, how easily it is to set/edit services, and how easily it is to link Facebook, Websites, and other such mediums together. If you change one, they all reflect the changes instantly.

Cons

Can't have packages of appointments. (Where a customer pays for multiple up front, then can schedule them in whenever, and the system knows they have already been paid for).

Really enjoy this product. Glad that it is available.

Free scheduling, email campaigns

Pros

I like that it is free and provides information on how to share info and email campaigns. Also very handy with links to share via social media sites.

Cons

I really dislike that Stripe is the only payment form available. Would really rather use PayPal as it is already used and familiar with most people. Also, recently I had an issue where I had changed a service option's fee . Because my account is connect to Stripe, this caused a "glitch". Marcel informed my I needed to connect my account to Stripe to avoid this glitch. I don't wish to use Stripe and this should not be a requisite of using this software.

Covers all my needs as a boutique Pilates studio owner

I have reduced no-shows. New clients sometimes book online. My colleague can schedule herself in, and her bookings show up on my calendar because of the synchronization so I even have to long onto the system.

Pros

It sends out up to 100 SMS reminders a month for free. This is great! Most other scheduling softwares charge a nominal fee. I can customize the reminders like program them to sent out one hour before the start of an appointment or one day before. I can program multiple reminders. The system can also send out a notification for appointment confirmation, cancellation, or request.

Cons

I cannot sell series or subscriptions. Clients can only purchase one session at a time. That means I have to keep track of how many sessions they've taken. It's a great scheduling system, but it's not good for payments.

These guys get full marks across the board.

I have been searching for a scheduling system and checking out reviews and through my research found that 10to8 is the best option. It seems much more professional and less pushy and loud than most others - and this suits my needs for my professional practice. Further, huge credit to Marcel at 10to8 who made sure my questions were answered in a way that made sense to me. He understood what I was...

Pros

ease of use, visuals, intuitiveness, professional looking

Cons

wish the time zone could be more specific but this is a minor point. I'd rather it the option be for the name of time zone rather than the location which in my case is for a city 3 hours from me, but in the same time zone. We Canadians don't think of ourselves as being in "America"

Generous free trial terms that will convert you to paid if your volume needs it

I found myself in a position where I had maybe 50 meetings to schedule in 3 weeks with prospective funding candidates. Without 10to8 it would have been a nightmare. Since my need for this facility is not constant, the free version works, but I will get a monthly sub next time to access the more advanced functionality.

Pros

The free trial is generous and good for new businesses building a client base, or businesses that don't need that many appointments per month. Some features are missing, but you would expect this for the free offering and NOTHING vital is not there. If you move to paid, it's really very good value for money if you have loads of appointments to manage. Nothing else comes close on their free trial offerings, so this is a genuine try before you pay option.

Cons

Maybe 2/3 of it feels very intuitive, but it took a while to discover other things. The Inbox is very clumsy, requiring page flipping. But the automatic reminder system is very cool, and once you get used to it there is little it cannot do. I found myself wishing there was an app version for IOS, but mobile browser support was OK.

10to8 scheduling software has been a very reliable product with a great customer support team.

Pros

24 hour appointment reminders. I have used a competitor's product in the past, one of which sent reminders up to 72 hours from the time of the appointment or not at all. I had a lot of no-shows. With 10to8, my clients receive their reminder with sufficient notice to where they will remember the appointment.

Cons

I document each client session. However, when I use 10to8 on my smartphone I can't access the notes and details for my client.

Awesome product....

The booking system has truly been an absolute help in more ways than one, it is easy to setup,and compliments my business perfectly. Very rarely do you find a company which really does help business owners fully. I have found in all my years in business, only 2 companies that not only help my business 100% to succeed, but are also great value. And 10to8 is one of the two.

Pros

The ease of use and calendar booking feature is truly an amazing addition to my business. It is as if I have another dedicated individual on my team with this product software. It's a great relief to know that this software is working around the clock for me, allowing me to focus on other areas of my business.

Cons

I have no negative comments with regards this product. It is by far the best out there. I would say do not change a thing.

Saves time and money

We use 10 to 8 to schedule appointments. Living Colour tattoo is a large and busy studio. The software tracks customers apps and contact information and keeps it in a data bank. It tracks whether they have moved or cancelled there appt. It sends customers an email and a text when they make there appt. And reminds them again 3 days before the appt and they can confirm back through the software. It tells you if you are making an appt. that is double booking you. And more. It does everything we need it to do and frees up the receptionist to do other jobs. I have 8 artists to track appointments for and 1 receptionist to take care of everything else. It really was turning into a 2 person job. But now 10 to 8 is following up with the customers and tracking client info. No glitches

Pros

Automatically sending out confirmation two times, through text and email tracking changed appt. Keeps a data base for returning customers and fills in info automatically when making new appts. Avoids the possibility of double booking Lesser chance for human error being involved.

Cons

Can`t think of anything at this time.

Generally very good, takes care of several functions in one place that saves me time (and effort!).

Pros

Reminder service for clients in text and email formats - good feedback from my clients about this. Customer database - keeps all the basic information in one place, and easy to access. Customer service - like the fact that I have never had to call them for any support, system works well in this respect!

Cons

Mobile devices - can be very sporadic, although admittedly the WiFi signal also contributes to this. I also experience the software logging me out on my mobile devices, even when I have the icon on my screen and just close it with the home button.

Has generally been a great experience being able to use this software for my business.

Pros

- Has a free version - enables me to go paperless with all bookings and in turn has progressed my business. - impressed with online booking for customers with plugin on my website. - Fairly simple to use.

Cons

Preferred App to use as it was simpler for day to day use but is now not supported.- software Runs slow sometimes. Payed vesion offers more features but not enough to upgrade for my small business.

Great customer communication system

10to8 provides myself and more importantly my clients / patients accessibility to my working diary so that they can book easily on line when I am not available to speak to them . It also reminds them that they have an appointment and when. So many say how great this is. 10to8 maximises communication between Greenacres Chiropractic Centre and our customers.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes goes off line or runs slow.... but that may be more often to do with my tech than the system

Great for organisation and communication between clients & business - reminders, cancellations, etc

The business is more organised and able to have an accurate record of appointments, meeting, etc. As well as better communication with the clients.

Pros

I can create all the appointment options the business offers with time allocations as well as the location options. I can decide if how much the clients are able to control in regards to booking and cancellation. You can colour code the options. I have not used all the options available so I am sure there is more great stuff to find and use!

Cons

I would like to be able to go to a specific date without having to scroll through the whole month. It can be slow sometimes especially when having to scroll to a later date. I would like to be able to see a month overview.

Best thing I ever did for my business

Pros

I love the online booking so clients can choose their own times and book in anytime. Also the SMS reminders make my business look incredibly professional and have reduced my DNAs to virtually none. Both of these have made a huge improvement to my bottom line.

Cons

There's very little not to love. I would like them to perhaps add SMS 2-way messaging to the lowest paid-for tier but otherwise I can't fault it.

10to8 has made booking appointments and sending reminders a breeze.

Pros

My clients love that they get reminders of their appointments in such a busy world. I love that they remember to come to the appointment.

Cons

I find that in is not always easy for the client to change/reschedule their appointments online. I find that they are able to create multiple accounts (when booking online). This makes it harder to keep track of my clients appointments.

This is a great scheduling software and has been getting better with time.

I use the software to schedule appointments for clients, and to send reminders.

Pros

The software is perfect for my massage therapy practice. As a sole proprietor it is difficult to find an affordable solution for scheduling that sends appointment reminders automatically and offers exemplary customer service. I love that there is a free option that includes 100 appointments per month and an option to increase as your business grows.

Cons

The mobile app for the software still does not function and has not since I downloaded it over a year ago.

10to8 great service for small business

Pros

My clients love the reminders about their appointments ; and it is free with under 100 appointments a month!

Cons

There have been rare times where there have been mistakes made on the scheduling. It is easy to miss these mistakes. Also, when clients respond through the email, I don't always notice their response right away. It would be better if I received a text response.

This online scheduler is an answer to prayer.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy to use. No more cancellations since I started using 10to8 either! I've used three other online schedulers in the past, and customers complained, I missed appointments, got double booked or they were really expensive.

Cons

The interface is a bit clunky on the phone, but they are working on it. Other than that, I don't have any issues.

FREE version is amazing

Booking clients online is generating more revenue for me! Woohoo $$

Pros

When I first started working a a massage therapist this was my booking system of choice and it was amazing. The free version offers so much, and you can link your calendar to the software as well (I used google calendar)

Cons

Wish they had an actual app for the iPhone or android platform.

I love using 10to8. It's easy to use, efficiently books clients and is super professional

Pros

1. It's professional. For me being organized and displaying this image is key and this suits the way I work and my needs perfectly. 2. The setup allows you to be specific about the types of appointments clients are booking. 3. Saves me time reminding clients. I love that I can set it up to my specifications to auto remind about appointments with no extra work from me. 4. Having the location link added to all bookings 5. Love that I have my work diary with me all the time

Cons

I tried many softwares but this is the one I think I can rely upon

First impression is the last impression ! this software gives the best first impression of the company

Pros

it is so user friendly and I get such good reviews from clients . it add to the professional touch to my company's . Business begins with setting up a meeting so when a client receives a confirmation text message , we are half way through cracking the deal

Cons

pricing is very high ... We really want you to give it for free for single users like me . Also app cannot be downloaded on google app ....

Hi Marwah, thank you for your review! 10to8 is free forever for small businesses up to 100 appointments per month and 2 staff logins. If that's your case and you're on a paying plan, please contact us at help@10to8.com and we'll review your case.