Act! Reviews

4.0/5 (12 reviews)

Peter Best   JP BSc MBA

ACT! has served us well for more than twelve years.

Reviewed 2017-02-27

Pros
ACT! is my client record system of choice. We've been using ACT! for at least twelve years. I find it is an easy way to track client details and history. Data entry is simple. I particularly like the fast Search function. Keyboard shortcuts make the application even easier to use. I have tested other CRMs. ACT! has always ranked top of the list for me. ACT!'s annual updates have always improved the product. Customer support has improved year by year too.

Cons
The Outlook interface is good but the synchronising facility could be better. Sometimes we experience hang-ups when synchronising selected lists between ACT! and Outlook.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Thomas Scott

Contact info mainstay

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Pros
With only minor exceptions, Act! has presented and behaved in the same way for years. Given that I have relied heavily on Act since about 1992, that is some track record, especially for software. In my experience it is; Extremely powerful Very user friendly (minimises costs of staff training, increases productivity and compliance) Very reliable Essential

Cons
It can be resource hungry so good networks and reasonable computing power needed There can occasionally be niggles with the MS Outlook interface (though how much this is to do with Microsoft fiddling with interface parameters etc I can't say)

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

It a good tool

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
There are numerous features/fields, analytics, and customization within Act!. Overall it's been a great tool for us over the 6+ years that I've worked with it.

Cons
You can almost get lost in all of the capabilities. I only use a portion of its functionality and features.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10