Ad Sales Genius

Online ad-based CRM for media companies

Ad Sales Genius Reviews - Page 4

The Pros and Cons of ASG

Easier control of accounts payables and the reporting of the back end processes

Pros

It help[s me have better control of my clients in all aspects from start to finish

Cons

For me I get confused when I try to use more than 1 tool at the same time.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius - our team truly appreciates it!

ASG for ME!

I am enjoying it, because I have everything in one spot. I was the first one to really get to try this out where we are working, and I am able to do so much with this, and it just has been so helpful!

Pros

I enjoy the software, it has so many features that work well for me. It helps keep my leads in order, reminds me to call on people, the contracts are easy to send to customers, you have pagination there, your artists can send you edits, and it just keeps everything in one place! From your lead all the way to the sale, the product, and the invoice!

Cons

It was a challenge to pick up, and I am still not familiar with all, but the tutorials are helpful, and the customer service team is very quick with issues or questions. So really no con :)!

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Ad Sales Genius! Thank you for choosing us!

Too many half-baked features, fundemental features barely work or are removed with updates

Pros

It stores data... not very well.

Cons

Too feature-heavy with most being half-baked and poorly functioning

Devin, we would like to apologize for the negative experience you are having with Ad Sales Genius. We are aware of the specific glitch that is affecting your usability. Thank you for your patience. We are working towards a fast, effective fix. Our support team will stay in contact with you until the issue is fully resolved. It's our goal to do everything we can to ensure that your experience with...

Ad Sales Genius - a CRM & Invoicing application designed for publications + more

Absolutely fantastic customer service and always eager and willing to listen to our suggestions!!

Pros

ASG is the first sales CRM that really gets how our media business operates and provides our team the tools we need to provide a great customer experience while tracking revenue.

Cons

That it wasn't available for our business 15 years ago.

Hi, Karyn! Thank you so much for your feedback about Ad Sales Genius. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate your suggestions!

The right tool

Excellent

Pros

The tool is the perfect size and quality that I was looking for. Customer service is amazing.

Cons

some of the functionality could be more user friendly. The system is slow to respond in some areas. It takes a few extra seconds to load.

Our team appreciates you taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius. We are happy that our software is the right tool for your business. From everyone here, thank you for being an Ad Sales Genius customer!

Very easy to use!

I've had a great experience with ad sales genius. I would definitely recommend this software to someone.

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate. ASG gives you easy in-depth tutorials on how to use the software.

Cons

being able to go back a page (by pressing the back arrow button) to an accounts page after I try to add an insertion.

Thank you for your wonderful review of Ad Sales Genius! We're happy to see that you're enjoying our publishing CRM software!

Solid Software

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. All pertinent account information easily accessible.

Cons

Find a way to easily integrate into accounting software like Quickbooks

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of Ad Sales Genius. We understand your company's accounting needs are unique compared to the way our two-way QuickBooks Online integration is designed, and we are currently working on a software update that will exceed your expectations in this area!

Very useful

Pros

Love the follow up features and the ease at which I can run reports

Cons

Very little being totally honest, nothing really.

The Ad Sales Genius team appreciates your kind words, and we are happy to provide the ad sales software you use to run your company!

Makes Life Easy

Good!

Pros

I love the ease of contract creation as well as editing account info.

Cons

Takes some time to learn and reporting is not always easy to figure out

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius. We appreciate your feedback, and our team values your support!

Great Software, makes being a salesperson so much easier!

One of the best software programs I have used in my decade of doing sales

Pros

There are so many great features. Being able to email customers directly from the system and tracked if emails have been viewed.

Cons

Not having an app is a bit of a henderence.

Thank you for reviewing Ad Sales Genius. Our team is thrilled to see that you consider our software one of the best solutions you've ever used! We appreciate your support!

Great and easy to use software!

Great tool for advertising.

Pros

It's super easy to see production and the email trails involved.

Cons

Can't use the back button - it gets very annoying!

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius. We're happy to see that you enjoy our software!

Ad Sales Genius is a great solution

We are very satisfied with this product, the pricing, and especially the support.

Pros

In switching to an all-digital format, we were truly challenged in finding the right ad manager. Genius definitely was the right choice. We performed a trial with several other competitors and Ad Sales Genius was selected because of its pricing and especially its ease of use.

Cons

A few of the features could be honed a little to allow for more user manipulation. However, we've noticed that ASG has been addressing and updating the areas of concern over the past few months.

Hi, David! Thank you very much for your review and feedback on Ad Sales Genius. We are constantly improving features, integrations, and customization of Ad Sales Genius; we have even more exciting updates coming out soon for you and your team!

Ad Sales Genius / Quirk's Media

Great

Pros

Easy Use, Great Tracking and Task Managment User Friendly

Cons

Email Integration Togggling Customer Service

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to know that you love Ad Sales Genius!

Simple, User Friendly

Simple and User Friendly, Flexible CRM.

Pros

Simple and User Friendly, Flexible CRM.

Cons

Would like to be able to create mailing lists for clients

We are happy to know that you are loving Ad Sales Genius! Thank you for your review!

Not Enough Capability, Complete Lack of Support

We are disappointed with the lack of support and features.

Pros

ASG has the ability to generate contracts and invoices, and not really anything more. As a web browser tool, it has been easy for multiple team members to access. They've improved the search function, but that has become the only way to find anything.

Cons

Very limited capability. We are still having to use other software to make up for where ASG lacks. Support is entirely unwilling to assist which is outrageous given the cost.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment via this review. Our team will reach out to you to address your concerns. We are confident we can help you get more out of our platform!

Good Product

Helpful for invoicing and tracking commissions and sales year-over-year.

Pros

Easy to use. Helpful in getting our sales team, accounting and finance, invoicing etc. on the same page.

Cons

Wish it had a better CRM that integrated with GMail.

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius! We appreciate your feedback on our softwareour team is always looking for new ways to meet the needs of our customers.

Time saving tool

I was slightly intimidated at first but the videos were so easy to use and understand. I got up to speed fairly quickly.

Pros

I love the ASG Production features. Once I place it I can forget about it! I can see what's due, what's late, what's missing. The filtering features are invaluable to me.

Cons

Getting the sales team on board. Actually that's not a problem with the software but getting the team to use all the features can be a challenge. We've also had a problem with the email feature, but I just haven't had enough time to figure it out.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius. We are so glad to see that you enjoy our publishing production features! Our team appreciates your business, and we look forward to rolling out more time-saving features soon!

Peace of Mind with ASG

Ad trafficking is streamlined and easier to manage.

Pros

When used properly, everything is laid out in an easy-to-use interface

Cons

Some workflow is tedious and being able to do batch actions would be extremely useful.

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our CRM software - stay on the lookout for some exciting new publishing features coming soon!

User Friendly and Efficient.

Processes involving client interactions have been streamlined and having a fully accessible database to go to has become invaluable.

Pros

I think the best feature this software offers is the ability to house all of your contacts and interactions. It goes a step further and allows you to correspond directly from the site and save all of your contracts for review/safekeeping. Each process is easy to understand and the available customer service is great. Very helpful and efficient.

Cons

Nothing honestly. The software works great for what I use it for.

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius. We're thrilled to see that you're so happy with our software and our customer service!

ASG CSM

Pros

It allows me to view our team as a whole and their interactions with clients.

Cons

I really like this product and the ease of it. I appreciate that it is web-based so it can be accessed anywhere.

We're so happy to see that you are loving Ad Sales Genius! Thank you for taking the time to review our media CRM software.

advertising

love the whole program , easy to use allover , even on my iphone

Pros

easy to use allover, easy to work with wherever you are

Cons

nothing really, its easy to use and to learn

Thank you for the glowing review, Esther! We're delighted to see that you are enjoying the full mobile compatibility of our CRM software to help your magazine with its ad sales.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Getting to speak with real people that provide solutions quickly. Their team remains to be responsive and helpful with trainings and questions that arise.

Cons

As with any new software there are adjustments and hurdles, however, the team at Ad Sales Genius is responsive and professional at any turn.

ASG New User

Pros

So far, I have enjoyed the user friendly options on ASG. There has been a learning curve for myself and my team and more customer support would have been great.

Cons

Trying to change prices on items is a little clunky and hard to maneuver. Adding in new products is also a challenge. It would be great to have this option in the proposal to + a new price or product.

Mary, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Ad Sales Genius. We're happy that you are enjoying our software! If you would like additional onboarding or training for your team, don't hesitate to open a support ticket within Ad Sales Genius. Our support desk is monitored Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m to 5 p.m. Central.

A pleasure

Such a pleasure and time saver.

Pros

Ease of tracking clients and creating proposals

Cons

Email format issues as it does not always connect to Outlook

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! Our team is thrilled that you find our CRM software to be such a time saver!

Best CRM I have used

Pros

The integration it has with my email account.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to navigate. The back button never gets you back to the page you were on.

Danielle, we're excited to hear that Ad Sales Genius is the best CRM software you have used! Thank you for taking the time to review us!