Ad Sales Genius

Online ad-based CRM for media companies

Ad Sales Genius Reviews - Page 5

The Voice

We need many aspects of the service. Especially the flat plan so we can see ad and editorial content.

Pros

Easy to use. Signing in is always simple.

Cons

Some of the features are clunky and confusing.

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius! We appreciate your business, and we thank you for your kind words about our CRM software!

Ad Sales Genius Gets the Job Done

Pros

It keeps my contacts neatly organized and allows me to track opportunities better.

Cons

It is fine for what it is meant to do but not nearly as robust as a Salesforce, Close, or legit CRM software.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We appreciate that you would recommend us to others looking for a CRM for ad sales. Regarding your feedback, unlike some other solutions on the market, we are dedicated to consistently rolling out new features that our customers can set up fast and start using easily?no coding or hiring developers required. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if there are any features you would like to see within future Ad Sales Genius updates!

ASG Review

Overall good product so far.

Pros

Easy to use and learn. The user interface is simple and can be used with a minimum amount of training.

Cons

Need to be able to attach accounts together better via a parent child. Need to be able to ad call notes without making a call via ASG so you don't have to place in generic notes.

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius?we're thrilled to see that your team is happy with our CRM software! Don't hesitate to contact our support team with requests and feedback for settings and features. Updates based on insights from customers like you help us continue to offer the most powerful and easy-to-use solution!

Ease & Functionality on par with the leading CRMs

Excellent!

Pros

Dashboard allows to quickly and efficiently review current tasks and the tasks that are being completed in real-time to manage accounts and sales activity.

Cons

At times, the correlation of parent accounts/agencies is not reflected as clearly as it could be and emails or contacts are not interchangeable shared meaning that notes may not be on both accounts. This is not a big issue, more of an inconvenience

We are so happy to see that you are pleased with Ad Sales Genius! Thank you for taking the time to review our CRM software.

A Genius Addition

Positive and productive! :)

Pros

Ad Sales Genius allows our departments to seamlessly integrate (clearly displays touches and statuses from marketing, accounting, sales, production) maximizing our client relationships. In addition, the training modules were very thorough and made it easy to incorporate.

Cons

Ad Sales Genius is continually growing the product and developing additional features so there are some minor beta bugs but the ASG team is quick to give attention and provide solutions.

Hi, Jennifer! Thank you for your feedback on Ad Sales Genius!

Good software for small business

Pros

I like a lot of the features. Reports are easy to compile and history of sales is easy to find.

Cons

I don't like how the proposals are generated and I think there could be some tinkering done with them. Additionally, for an organization with many clients, it should be easier to assign contacts/advertisers/leads to different accounts.

Thank you for your feedback on Ad Sales Genius! As always, if you find something in our software that needs to be adjusted please use the "send feedback about this page" button. We very actively monitor and make adjustments based on our users' feedback!

Ad Genius, a real Genius

Ad Genius is the perfect product to help your company grow.

Pros

We recently purchased this program to help us with the management of our company Georgia Publishing. We love it! It has so many tools to keep us organized and their training videos are awesome and very helpful.

Cons

So far we have no complaints. The program has actually exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for the kind words! We're delighted to read that Ad Sales Genius is exceeding your expectations?and our team is especially excited to see that our CRM software is helping your publishing company grow!

Easy overall

Pros

I use the accounting portion, which is easy to create invoices and see what's billable from the sales team.

Cons

I wish that when you clicked the back button it didn't take you back to the very beginning.

Thank you for the wonderful review of Ad Sales Genius! Stay tuned for our next rollout. We've made some big updates to our user interface that make common back-and-forth tasks in our software even easier!

Makes My Job Easy!

Everything from the software to customer service has been excellent! I would definitely buy them again as they are perfect for any business in Ad Sales!!

Pros

I absolutely love how functional it is from the starting process of putting in a lead to billing an advertiser for an insertion!

Cons

At times it feels like it's made for big departments, & we are a 2-person team so it can't get a little departmental. That's not always a bad thing though.

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius, Kippie! We are glad to have you as part of the Ad Sales Genius family!

Hemet Chronicle Review 1

Pros

Scheduling of insertions (legal notices, ads, classifieds, publications etc)

Cons

The amount of steps to do do an insertion or getting someone trained up on the program

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We have recently launched some updates to our training documentation that should make it easier than before to learn Ad Sales Genius.

ASG and NOCO

Pros

Easy to use. Like that once I know how to use, that ASG will integrate w/QB for ease of billing.

Cons

I dont like that reps can see other rep's account notes, emails, etc. I just want them to see whos account it is, not the goings-on in the background. Don't like that access to Jan Spring reports is not available for reps unless they are admins.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We value your feedback, and we are happy to see that you're enjoying our software!

Blows Magazine Manager out of the Water

No more download, sign, upload/scan, send etc. - Integration with DocuSign!! Yes! Such a time saver. This software is a time saver all around compared to the dinosaur MM. Thanks ASG!

Pros

Incredible team of people with a great product. Easy to use, intuitive interface.

Cons

Lots of set-up. Would prefer some additional hand holding for getting it all set up.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ad Sales Genius. Our team is genuinely thrilled that you think so highly our product, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your company!

Ad Sales Genius

Pros

Ease of use and training tutorials were very helpful! Every video was easy to follow and the ability to come back to sessions as needed for refresher is very handy.

Cons

Believe we had some issues on the back end with entering different currencies.

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius! We aim to offer the most powerful, easiest-to-use CRM software for media sales, and we're happy to see you're pleased with your experience. Our team looks forward to continuing to support your business as we roll out new features and updates!

So many features!

Pros

Keeping track of your sales from creation of new client to invoicing of the client is excellent

Cons

The training videos and written instructions are not up-to-date.

We appreciate you taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We're pleased to see that you're so likely to recommend our CRM software. Regarding your feedback, we have scaled up our team for the sole purpose of creating the best quality manuals and documentation across all of our features. Thank you for being an Ad Sales Genius customer!

Efficient and Easy to Use

Their Customer Service is fantastic. They are quick, super friendly, accommodating, and patient.

Pros

I appreciate the layout; it is easy on the eyes and well organized.

Cons

I don't like that there is no option to show previous payments clients made when giving them invoices.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius. Our support team is thrilled to hear your kind words!

Great Start!!

We were looking for an "all-in-one" solution and we finally found it with Ad Sales Genius. I am a relatively new user and looking forward to digging in and really seeing what this product can do.

Pros

The ease of use of this software makes changes quick and efficient.

Cons

I was having difficulty logging in at first.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ad Sales Genius, Lee! We're thrilled to see that you are enjoying our software!

Love Ad Sales Genius!

Pros

I have used other software that is suppose to do what ASG does but have never had a good experience. I love the ease of Ad Sales Genius.

Cons

The filter button isn't clear at first, I wish it was a little more elementary...like GO. I seem to hesitate on that button every time.

Thank you for taking the time share your experience using Ad Sales Genius! Our team is thrilled that you are loving our software!

Great Product for Publishers

Great end to end solution. very capable support staff, new build.

Pros

Fully integrated layout, sales, billing and AR solution. Good replacement for old, traditional non cloud based solutions like newscycle, Pre1, etc.

Cons

Customer facing purchase portal could use some work for classifieds.

We appreciate your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Ad Sales Genius is serving you and your team so well!

Ad Sales Genius Makes work that much easier!

ASG is great so far, I am on the road a lot and still manage to work from my mobile, iPad and or laptop when needed.

Pros

ASG has helped in so many ways with my job, however, one of the features that stands out to me is the f/u reminder feature. With talking to so many people throughout the day, sometimes its easy to loose track on who you are needing to follow-up on. ASG makes it so I never miss getting back to my next potential client.

Cons

The software on the mobile phone could be a bit more user friendly. If there could eventually be an app for ASG that would be the best going forward!

We're so glad to hear that Ad Sales Genius has made your job easier! Thank you for taking the time to review our software!

Ad Sales Genius

Pros

The ability to add contacts easily and set follow-ups

Cons

When it goes offline unexpectedly in the middle of a work day

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We're happy to see that you're pleased with the quality of our publishing CRM software.

Great program

Pros

Easy to use. The dash board is easy to navigate

Cons

None at the moment. I have not encountered any issues.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We are thrilled to see that you love using our software to power your newspaper ad sales!

Great sales companion!

Superb!

Pros

I can send emails directly from the software.

Cons

I honestly can say that there is nothing I do not like about this software.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Susan! We are happy to have you as an Ad Sales Genius customer!

Report Format

The only functionality I needed assistance with was learning how to create a path to the reports I needed. Once I learned this, all other functions were easy to determine.

Pros

I received comments from clients that I share our advertising reports with that this is the most beautiful report format they have seen.

Cons

No ability to download a report into a PDF format.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We're thrilled that you enjoy our reporting, and we look forward to releasing new features shortly.

genius! Love it

Pros

Gave me good understanding and helped me a lot understand stuff easy to use and learn it was great

Cons

Nothing really bothered me about this app we may see a few weeks down the road

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius! We're glad you enjoy our software!

Good Product

Pros

I mainly use the subscription genius side, it is helpful to keep subscriptions and promo lists under control.

Cons

Being able to pull a promo list is difficult

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We appreciate your feedback.