AddressTwo Reviews

Pros

Troy is great when we need help, tutoring on features and remembers who we are and send out thank you and tips on a regular basis. I cannot say enough good about addresstwo.

Curtis H.

Customer service is always super helpful, the program is user-friendly, good value for the money- good job.

jenna W.

Karen W.

John P.

About a year and a half ago I left it and never was quite the same. I'm back and regret having the break.

Jim P.

Gary T.

4.8

Fantastic CRM System

Pros

Address Two is easy to use but also very powerful. The ability to customize a lot of the system is a big benefit. The interface is also simple to use. Then the features are fantastic, including the ability to do mass marketing emails straight from the system, the ability to have emails automatically copied into the customer record, the ability to track customer order status through the pipeline, and the ability to do large data uploads easily. All of that in one system for a reasonable price made this the easy choice. We started using it three years ago just to maintain our customer records, but we've grown our database 10x and now use all of its advanced features.

Cons

Being able to do reporting is a bit limited. There is a little functionality in the app, but you can export to excel and do a lot of analysis that way.

Mr. Young, Thank you so much for your review and feedback on our Simple CRM. We have enjoyed working with you and your employees over the years and look forward to hearing of your continued growth and success!

Regular Part of my Day

I'm in sales and AddressTwo has been crucial in my success. It's easy to track all activities for a contact and company. I regularly use it to look up past interactions with my customers. My favorite feature is copying Addy on my emails, then the messages are automatically added to that contact.

Pros

Copying Addy on my emails and sorting my contacts into category lists. I also print out my activity history regularly for my company's reporting.

Cons

It took a while to adjust to the new interface and I lost some data in the software. I also would like to be able to add history or other items to just the company rather than having it assigned to a contact. Sometimes I don't have a contact yet but need to keep prospecting notes on the account.

Thank you for your Review Monica! Please reach out anytime you guys need us! Please note with the new version of A2 you don't have to have a contact to be able to add history to an "account card" You can simply leave the history to say "For This Account."

Address Two

Troy has been incredibly supportive. It is almost too detailed for me . I would like to see a more pleasing to the eye , less complicated platform. It can be overwhelming at times.

Pros

Great features!

Cons

Too many features.. the platform is too much...

Hi Susan - Thank you for your review. did you know you can mail postcards right from an account card inside of AddressTwo? Click on the stamp icon next to the contacts name and that will take you to posttwo.com where you and send your contact a mailed card or postcard right from your CRM. Feel Free to call us if you need help.

Address Two has Addressed Our Needs & Beyound

Our company has been using Address Two for over two years now. Our customer base has grown faster than we once thought possible. Address Two has helped us not only grow our customer base but serve our clients even better. Our sales team is able to track communication for ongoing projects with just a few clicks. As we all know - time is money in sales so anything to save time while providing great customer service is a bonus. As for customer service, the Address Two team is amazing. They answer any and all questions we have in a timely and professional matter second to none. Our company is looking forward to continuing our relationship with Address Two well into the future.

Pros

Cons

Wish it could be a tad more customizable but we make it work for us

Thank you so much for your review Karen! We have enjoyed working with Descon and love to hear how your business is growing and staying more organized with our CRM.

A wonderful addition to our small business

We have a small sales staff using AddressTwo. It was incredibly intuitive and simple for our size. We gave it one year as a trial to see if the reps made good use of it and we are ready to sign up for next year! One issue we have is near the search field, the reps keep clicking the "add a customer" button , because it is right next to it...instead of hitting "enter". Otherwise we have been able to see great results and not miss appointments and phone calls with the task list! Look forward to learning more every day :)

Pros

Ease of use. Not overly complicated for a small business, while having all the necessary functions!

Cons

Hey Market Magazine! Thanks so much for the feedback about the search feature I will bring that up in our staff meeting next week! Keep up the great work and if we can be of service let us know!

I use the AddressTwo daily

AddressTwo has kept all our sales team in the know

Pros

The easy access to all my customers and prospects and the map feature when I’m on the road from my smart phone to find prospective customers in the zip code area I want to vist it will also work with my google calendar the the the addy task schedule is a excellent tool for following up

Cons

That I need to spend more time learning all the tools available Like the mass email system the pipeline features

We've used AddressTwo for 5+ years. It is easy to input and manage data. Great business tool!

Pros

Great customer contact tools! Great reporting and ways to use lists and tasks. Easy to keep visibility on projects and reassign. (many things to like about using AddressTwo)

Cons

Nothing to state. Actually, every time we have asked for help on how to do something the support team helps us to find a way to make it happen.

Thank you so much for your review and being a great customer over the last 2+ years! It's always fun when we get to chat!

Great CRM Program that is simple and does what we need it to do

This is a great program. we have been using it for three years now and love it. We have had turn over in our sales department and never had to worry about losing contacts. Troy is great when we need help, tutoring on features and remembers who we are and send out thank you and tips on a regular basis. I cannot say enough good about addresstwo

Cons

Thank you Curtis and the team at Fairfield Inn and Suites Twin Falls! You guys have been a blast to work with over the years! Keep up the great work!

Great CRM Product

I have been working with Address Two for almost 3 years. I have worked with 3 other CRM programs and by far this is the easiest to work with. It makes my life organized and takes a tremendous stress out of my job. I have been able to grow the business by the ability to do campaigns and increase our database. Plus I have a new friend as a result " Addy".

Cons

Thanks so much for your review! We have enjoyed working with Descon over the last few years and value our partnership!

AddressTwo Makes My Job Easy

I have used CRM programs for about 20 years. AddressTwo is so user-friendly and efficient. You can work on the account and do may different things. It allows you to keep track of upcoming events - reminds you to do certain tasks and keeps track of your pipeline and on one screen. Love this software.

Pros

User-friendly. Very organized screen to work with.

Cons

Nothing - have zero complaints.

You rock!

AddressTwo keeps me on task

I have been using AddressTwo for about a year now. It is the foundation of my customer relations. Before I started using it, I often missed sales because I failed to follow up with potential clients in a timely matter. AddressTwo put a stop to that by reminding me a daily basis who I needed to meet with. I have over 1500 potential clients saved in the system and I am able to efficiently track progress with each of them. I also love the ability to forward email from clients directly into the system and automatically attach them to that client's profile.

Pros

The ability to forward emails to the system and have them automatically attached to that client's profile. I also appreciate the daily email reminding me of what I need to do that day to keep my clients happy.

Cons

I would like to see a little more streamlined look.

Thank you John for your review! We've enjoyed working with the great people of BVM!

Troy is the best! Always there to help and answer questions!

Pros

It is easy to use! The customer service is excellent, the task list is crucial to our sales life.

Cons

Sometimes crashes but the staff is always prompt to help. The query search is easy once you learn it.

Thank you very much for your review Elizabeth! We always look forward to helping you guys anytime you need us!

I love the individual attention Address Two provides as we grow together.

I have been working with AddressTwo for about 5 months as I rebuild my business after retirement. They have been extremely responsive to every request and idea that I have sent their way. Their CRM is simple but adaptable to most businesses. And they keep adding features to make it an even better value. Thanks, AddressTwo for being a "real" company and a solid tool for my marketing business.

Pros

Adaptable to many small businesses and marketing agencies. Customizable.

Cons

Not set up for multiple accounts, but can be customized for that.

Thanks Ron for your review! We have enjoyed working with you!

This reviewer only left a rating

I work with clients in a number of different ways. Some of the need virtual support in their daily operations while others need help creating effective systems so that their business runs efficiently. Inevitably, no matter where we start, we always end up implementing a customer strategy that includes elements like follow up, task management, autoresponders, and newsletters just to name a few. Unfortunately,...

More than 5 stars

AddressTwo is quick to respond to show me how to access the information I need and increase my awareness of the software's functionality. A2 lets me focus on each individual call in front of me at the time. Easy and Intuitive!

Pros

So cost effective and easy to use. Customer experience is above expectations. They think of features you need that you didn't know you needed.

Cons

Thanks Rebecca! We love working with you guys!

Best CRM for Small Businesses

I'm a self-made entrepreneur and I have high standards and a short patience when it comes to the tools I used to run my business. I've tried a lot of CRMs to help manage the lead funnels for my prospective clients, and I could never find one that felt like it was really made for me and my small, but growing, business. AddressTwo was the first CRM that felt right to me, and I've been watching my sales grow since switching. The only downside is that it does not integrate into Quickbooks, but so far that hasn't really been an issue for me. Would highly recommend to anyone skeptical of CRM and looking for a product that meets the standards that they hold for their own business.

Pros

I think the customer support team is great and I found it to be really intuitive once I started using it.

Cons

I wish that it would integrate with more existing software that exists out there.

Simplest CRM Ever for my small business

I run a small farmers market, and I am not very tech savvy. I use AddressTwo to manage all my customers & prospects, and then send email announcements almost daily. This system allows me to do sales and marketing in one.

Pros

It has CRM and Email Marketing in one system.

Cons

I wish that I could synchronize it with Outlook.

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're glad to be of service.

Good program

It is is a good program but sometimes i wish the features where a bit more complex, the system for putting a lead under a distributor who is under our salesman is not perfect.

Cons

Thank you Redexim for your review! Let's Talk after the holidays of how we might be able to solve your issue of adding sales people under a distributor.

Great tool!

I have been using AddressTwo for a year, and it has been a very great help to my business. With it, I almost never miss a follow-up contact, and I now have a robust base of prospects that I have followed up well with. Thanks!

Pros

The constant reminders

Cons

Can be a kittle cumbersome if you use it poorly.

Thanks Jonathan~! We love working with BVM (Best Version Media)

Great System, Great Support!

I've had a wonderful experience with AddressTwo. I think that their most valuable asset is the customer service that they offer to their clients. Whenever I have a question or concern, it gets answered promptly and correctly!

Pros

Very user-friendly and straight forward.

Cons

None

Thanks Abby! We love working with you guys and have enjoyed seeing your database grow. Please keep us in the loop of any successes you have!

B2B Sales

We are a food manufacturer, and have a team selling into grocery channels. Having one CRM where every rep could see who was calling on what stores was key. Previously, we had issues where one rep would attempt to sell an account that another rep had already been working on. Not anymore. We also like the pipeline feature. It could be more robust, but as simple as it is, we get everything that we need from it.

Pros

Pipeline tracking

Cons

The email pricing is higher than we could get elsewhere, so we use a separate system for email.

Thank you. So glad we could help!

Review of AddressTwo for tracking higher education applications and enrollment details

AddressTwo has been a great help to Catawba College's School of Evening and Graduate Studies staff members. It enables us to be able to see information on recent applicants and track their progress to completing their application and registering for classes.

Cons

Thank you Ann for your Review. Know we are hear to help you anytime you need us.

Super for the Price

We are a small retail store and have found address two to be a great CRM program. It help us keep all our clients organized and makes follow-up much easier

Pros

The follow-up reminders

Cons

font size too small, don't like the color, wish we could customize it more.

Thanks so much for your review Nikki!

Fantastic Product and Customer Service

The team at AddressTwo is very responsive and a delight to work with. The main features of the software is simple to use, yet the overall platform offers comprehensive tools in order to accomplish all I need and more regarding my CRM and Email Marketing needs. When there are features I do not understand, or advanced functionalities I was to implement, the AddressTwo team is always ready to jump in and help. A+ in my book.

Pros

Simple to use CRM and Email Marketing tool in one solution. Keeps my contacts organized, and my communication with clients consistent. Love the follow up tasks.

Cons

Productivity increased by a simple CRM

I use this service every day in our window and door reclaiming business. Following up with prospective businesses and customers and keeping our business organized is so much more simple with AddressTwo. I love this! The training that Troy gives each Wednesday is superior.

Pros

Simplicity of the service is by far the biggest pro.

Cons

I have not found a single con as of yet.