Afton Tickets Logo

Best online & in-person ticketing + virtual events platform.

Afton Tickets Reviews

Suggested alternatives

showpass
thundertix
purplepass

Afton is super easy to use, extremely easy to setup and they are super helpful if you need assistance with anything.
We love that when we need help, it's quick and we can reach a human. We were assigned a dedicated account representative when we became a client and she's been nothing short of amazing.
The tip jar features that allow different levels of viewer engagement was a great success to let our fans acknowledge and thank the amazing hard work from our tech and AV team members.
Need the company coordinator to administer refunds, set up public tickets , or deal with customer’s lost links.
The only dislike I have is not having a weekly sales update as the daily sales update is not always necessary and a bit repetitive.

Yanick T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

logically the best in this field.

Pros

The interface speaks volumes about the quality of Afton Tickets and its functionality. I particularly like the online ticketing system. Afton Tickets increases the flexibility and efficiency of communication operations.

Cons

Afton Tickets is almost perfect. For the moment has only satisfactory results.

EA

Ed A.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Afton meets all of our essential ticketing needs!

I had the chance to meet the [sensitive content hidden] at a conference and was immediately struck by his ethics. This was big for me because the ticketing software industry is dominated by a few massive companies who allow fraudulent events to clog their sites. Since day one working with Afton we've been stoked on their customer service, their ease of use and their reliability. We get weekly emails from ticketing companies trying to convince us to try out their products and it never crosses our minds to give them a shot because Afton has been spectacular.

Pros

Afton is incredibly responsive and we can always count on them to care about our experience with them.

Cons

This isn't really an issue but since they're not a huge company sometimes there are features we'd like to see that they don't yet offer. When we bring those feature ideas to them though they do their best to implement them as fast as possible though!

KG

Karen G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Extremely useful platform and great customer service!

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. Every person we've worked with has been very attentive and knowledgable from day one.

Cons

There are a few little quirks here and there that we've had to overcome but there has always been someone quick to help in any situation.

AS

Andrea S.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Afton Tickets is a value-add ticketing platform with real humans for support

Afton Tickets is amazing! I love that they provide us with ticket scanners and mobile hotspots so we don't have to coordinate getting internet to our site (or paying our venue a TON for internet usage). We know the scanners will work and it's a plug and play once they arrive; you really just have to practice a few times with your volunteers because it really is SO EASY to use! It's definitely sped up our check-in time which in turn has created a better attendee experience for us.

Pros

We love that Afton Tickets allows us to either pay them for their service or pass along as a small fee on each ticket; very similar to other ticketing providers but at a much lower cost AND you're getting so much value from them! We love that when we need help, it's quick and we can reach a human. We were assigned a dedicated account representative when we became a client and she's been nothing short of amazing! What's even better is they provide a contact tree, so if you ever can't get ahold of your rep (never has happened), you have options to reach a human in other ways!

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about Afton Tickets.

TA

Tricia A.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

All around great experience!

The software is so easy to use and integrate with, but the team at Afton are really great to work with. They take a partnership approach to the service and guidance they provide. They really help you to make sure your event is successful. We have no reason to look elsewhere for our future events. Many fans have given us very positive feedback about the quality of our shows.

Pros

Its almost effortless to set up an event and build ticketing options. Having the stream service + ticketing system all in one definitely saves time and effort. The things I like most are the self-service options for creating experiences for your audiences, such as adding pre-show content, chat options and integrating with our Shopify store. The tip jar features that allow different levels of viewer...

Cons

It will be an even greater experiences and more convenient for our fans when Afton allows for multi-day event ticket bundling. And it would be nice to include images in ticket options. But, none of these things are a show stopper. The quality of their platform from a user and audience perspective are worth working around these things. Afton has done a great job taking in customer feedback and incorporating changes based on our needs.

LW

Lucas W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees

Excellent ticketing solution that includes options for other features

Excellent, their staff are great, responsive and even worked through some unique situations we wanted to try and made them happen. Couldn't have done that with our previous system.

Pros

Afton setup our account and after that the system was very easy to use! We'd been using another service provider to manage our sales for what I would have expected to be a lower fee but their equipment costs keep racking up. Afton includes all of that for you for your events deployment.

Cons

Honestly nothing, compared to our other system it was just much cleaner of a system across the board. The laser scanning was well worth it.

HG

Helene G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Best Ticketing Software (and more)

Pros

I've been using Afton for a number of years. The customer service is stellar. The platform has changed so much since I started, and for the better. The Afton team understands pivoting with the times and to keep their product updated as well. I've used the platform for a live event, but mostly use it for ticketing for our festivals.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I've always had a great experience.

CG

Christopher G.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

The one-stop shop

Afton provides very helpful and patient customer service and user- friendly systems for online ticket purchases and on-site POS sales & tracking. Their livestream system is flexible. All is provided transparently at a reasonable cost.

Pros

Our small NFP performing arts organization is run by volunteers, so Afton is a great solution for providing our audiences (and us) with a professional and efficient system for selling tickets to both live & livestreamed performances, and accurate audience tracking. They provide easy-to-use POS equipment & system.

Cons

Providing more insight and coaching for social media integration would be helpful. Also was surprised by a requirement to return POS equipment after first event series ended.

MA

Mary Ann G.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Columbia County

Pros

easy to scan tickets at gate, easy online purchases

Cons

need to have daily deposits and not hold money until event is over

DP

Dianne P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Event ticketing for nonprofits

Wonderful! Our team has been amazing and always responsive.

Pros

Katie is great. We have a time zone difference, but she is always responsive. Even when attending personal events or during her "off" time!

Cons

Reporting needs some work in my opinion. I want to be able to get more detailed information on ticket sales on a daily basis.

BT

Brandon T.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excited to Continue our Partnership with Afton Tickets

Prior to working with Afton Tickets, our company used a variety of online ticketing platforms and while these other platforms got the job done. There was no personal touch, no equipment provided, and customer service was spotty. We were referred to Afton by one of our vendors and we are so happy we decided to make the switch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been a phenomenal help making the transition and they have both gone above and beyond our expectations. The platform in general is clean and easy to use, our event attendees have mentioned the ticket buying process being much easier. Overall, Afton tickets has helped us to deliver a more professional and personal ticketing experience for our guests and we are excited to continue our partnership on many more events in the future

Pros

When it comes to onsite ticket sales, the Afton system has cut our box office waiting times in half. The systems reliability, user friendly features, and cash handling/tracking has made running our events much smoother. With our specific event there are two checkpoints where a ticket needs to be scanned. Aftons handheld ticket system has made scanning and tracking tickets much easier compared to our old hole punching system.

Cons

Initially upon contracting, the customer facing ticketing pages lacked branding capabilities and other special features. However, these have all been upgraded throughout their website revamp.

TS

Teresa S.

Used other for 6-12 months

Makes your ticketing easy and customizable!

My experience has been a positive one and their customer assistance is great!

Pros

Afton allows events to get a excellent ticketing experience that’s custom to their needs at a fair price which is hard to find in the ticketing industry. They aren’t generic like most of the big online outlets. They took the suggestions that I had for my clients and made them a reality!

Cons

I don’t have a lot of cons. I guess the only one would be that it’s required to buy a special tickets if you want an event logo on the hard tickets. They do offer an option that’s a generic Afton ticket so it’s really not that big of a con.

JC

Jason C.

Music, 1-10 employees

Afton Tickets is our go to for our event ticket sales!

We get great customer service for our team and for our clients purchasing our event tickets. Afton treats you like family and always responds quickly.

Pros

I love the ease of use with the platform they created! I also love the team that Afton has working for them. Customer service is much better than other similar companies we have used. Our clients have reported that purchasing our event tickets is easy with Afton. Ease of use drives sales...Afton has it dialed in!

Cons

Because Afton listens to its clients and then delivers on a product you asked for...we have no dislikes. This is a fantastic company!

TA

Tina A.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Would never use anyone else

Our experience with Afton has been been a great one, there are NO HIDDEN costs, what they tell you, you are paying and getting is exactly what you pay and get. They walked us through everything and never made us feel stupid for all the questions we asked. Their staff worked hand in hand with ours and never abandoned us.

Pros

The data we get from this software is amazing. The amount of work it has taken off our shoulders has been a huge relief to our staff. The price is really affordable especially to a company as small as ours

Cons

The only problem we ever had was a glitch in the ticket machine in our office kept turning off, as soon as we let them know it was fixed right away

TB

Traci B.

Political Organization, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Best Customer service Ever!

Exceptional.

Pros

Afton is a great group of people to work with. I say people cause they are a one on one company. They keep in contact with you via email, phone or text. You choose how to interact with them. They reply to any questions you might have within a few hours or less. I got my own dedicated person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me with what ever I need. I don't have to go through 4 -5 people each time, I deal with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] directly. Fantastic group.

Cons

I don't have any cons - The only thing I had a bit of an issue with was answering specifics on a few of the questions regarding my ticket listing. They are very thorough questions and I only had vague answers. That is where [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came in. I just emailed her my problems and she helped me solve them so I'd get the right information to my ticket purchasers.

MM

Matt M.

Used other for 2+ years

Best Ticketing at Lowest Fees

With Afton Tickets we can book our venues, sell our tickets, offer promo codes, and generate will call lists for box offices easily while on the road, all for a reasonable price.

Pros

Most ticketing companies charge customers 3-5 times as much fees per purchase, Afton doesn't. They keep fees for our customers low, all while offering incredible customer service to them, including event update correspondence based on the type of ticket, and answering their unique questions. The service fees to us are lower than competitors as well, which keeps us coming back.

Cons

They are constantly adding features to their system, like physical item add-on purchases offered to ticket customers. It would be great to see more customizable landing pages for tours in the future, and perhaps some web design support for those landing pages in house.

RK

Ron K.

Afton Ticketing

We like the turnkey solutions, Afton has their own fully wired production and concert venues to use nationwide with their system. However, any of our venue promotions easily integrate with Afton's solution, and the fees are more than reasonable. Good deal overall, good value proposition.

Pros

A straightforward easy to use turnkey ticketing system, daily reports, easy integration with promoted acts to box office sales, ease in merged records; a helpful team to interface with platform integration to social media promotion and advertising. The assigned account representative paying attention to a presenter or promoter's events is pretty outstanding, very love-able in fact as few other platforms assign an individual rep to be your hands on pilot.

Cons

The "Brand-ability" of the white label solution can use one more tweak, and a link to preview video as provided is good. It just doesnt show the preview (yet) on the ticketing page; as compared to the entry for ticketed screening watch page. I understand this is being modified as a solution.

ML

Mai L.

Sports, 1-10 employees

A NECESSITY FOR CHEERpros

Our experience with Afton has been so great! The support from the Afton staff is incredible. They are always ready to help and quick to help to make sure that everything goes smoothly. The follow up is also something that I love. As a client, we never feel like we're just another client. There is constant communication. The system works well and we've only had a few times where we needed assistance on the day of an event. The Afton reps are quick to assist with whatever is needed to ensure a smooth event.

Pros

Afton tickets makes our admissions and ticketing system a smooth and cashless process for our events. It allows our staff to not have to worry about cash transactions on the day of the event.

Cons

We have not run into any issues with Afton that wasn't immediately handled for us. The customer service is top notch!

EH

Ethan H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great system and excellent support

A great experience. They were super helpful during setup, sales, and day of the event. We are planning on using them again for annual event this year.

Pros

Really easy to work with. Intuitive, and in the times I had a question, great support staff.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about the software.

JI

Jill I.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

An event producers best friend!

I have the power and knowledge to know where my online advanced sales are coming from and how they are doing so that I can make educated decisions on how to improve.

Pros

The software is built with festival and event managers in mind. Easy to use on the front end for the customer, and a robust back end full of data and details. Super flexible - can change ticketing on the fly during an active event. Support is stellar.

Cons

Because it is so robust on the back end - I sometimes get lost in data - not sure that's all bad.

SI

Scott I.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

The best we've found so far.

Afton gave us the tool we need to track pre-sales and on site attendance in the event we needed to shut down sales.

Pros

The system is very easy to use and train. On site customer support is invaluable. Marrys well with our social media planning and implementation.

Cons

There were no features that worked against what we needed to accomplish with a ticketing agency.

JW

James W.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Afton makes concert ticket sales easier than you'd imagine

Very good. Afton helped us come away very well from our last tour.

Pros

It takes some rewiring your brain of how you THINK concert tickets have to be done, but once you understand afton's model it's a nice new idea to slide into and be comfortable with. They take care of most everything making my job as a tour manager very easy.

Cons

It just takes time to train your brain to think a new way. It takes venues time to learn this isn't like every other ticketing platform/booking agent.

JM

James M.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy to work with

Overall I'm very happy with Afton Tickets and their customer service.

Pros

We like that we have a dedicated account manager to help with any problems that arise, having someone you can email gives us piece of mind.

Cons

Sometimes the backend feels a little out-dated but it doesn't affect the user at all, still able to get done what i need to.

PD

Paula D.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Amazing Customer Service!

Overall it has been a great experience! We initially spent a lot of time discussing and learning about the ticketing platform at Afton with [sensitive content hidden]. He was extremely informative and responded to all our questions quickly. [sensitive content hidden] has been absolutely wonderful setting up our account and walking me through the process of setting up events. We are so happy we chose Afton for our ticketing needs and believe they are going to be a big part of Earp's Ordinary's success!

Pros

Excellent customer service! It is our first time using a ticketing platform for our venue and we could not be happier.

Cons

Nothing to add here, everything has been great so far!

Jake S.

GO AFTON!

Pros

With Afton we feel like we’re not a customer but a friend to them. The platform is easy to use, customers have no trouble, and we get paid fast!

Cons

There isn’t much to dislike here! The events dashboard takes some getting used to but other then that it’s a breeze!