Afton Tickets Logo
Afton Tickets

Best online & in-person ticketing + virtual events platform.

visit website

Afton Tickets Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.76/10

Reviews by rating

The actual airing of the program was high quality and fun for guests. I like the ability for customers to “tip” from the performance screen and participate in live chat.
Excellent, their staff are great, responsive and even worked through some unique situations we wanted to try and made them happen. Couldn't have done that with our previous system.
I love the ease of use with the platform they created. I also love the team that Afton has working for them.
Need the company coordinator to administer refunds, set up public tickets , or deal with customer’s lost links.
The only problem we ever had was a glitch in the ticket machine in our office kept turning off, as soon as we let them know it was fixed right away.
Some settings to link FB can be confusing on first use.

Yanick T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

logically the best in this field.

Pros

The interface speaks volumes about the quality of Afton Tickets and its functionality. I particularly like the online ticketing system. Afton Tickets increases the flexibility and efficiency of communication operations.

Cons

Afton Tickets is almost perfect. For the moment has only satisfactory results.

Tricia A.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

All around great experience!

The software is so easy to use and integrate with, but the team at Afton are really great to work with. They take a partnership approach to the service and guidance they provide. They really help you to make sure your event is successful. We have no reason to look elsewhere for our future events. Many fans have given us very positive feedback about the quality of our shows.

Pros

Its almost effortless to set up an event and build ticketing options. Having the stream service + ticketing system all in one definitely saves time and effort. The things I like most are the self-service options for creating experiences for your audiences, such as adding pre-show content, chat options and integrating with our Shopify store. The tip jar features that allow different levels of viewer...

Cons

It will be an even greater experiences and more convenient for our fans when Afton allows for multi-day event ticket bundling. And it would be nice to include images in ticket options. But, none of these things are a show stopper. The quality of their platform from a user and audience perspective are worth working around these things. Afton has done a great job taking in customer feedback and incorporating changes based on our needs.

JW

James W.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Afton makes concert ticket sales easier than you'd imagine

Very good. Afton helped us come away very well from our last tour.

Pros

It takes some rewiring your brain of how you THINK concert tickets have to be done, but once you understand afton's model it's a nice new idea to slide into and be comfortable with. They take care of most everything making my job as a tour manager very easy.

Cons

It just takes time to train your brain to think a new way. It takes venues time to learn this isn't like every other ticketing platform/booking agent.

LW

Lucas W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees

Excellent ticketing solution that includes options for other features

Pros

Afton setup our account and after that the system was very easy to use! We'd been using another service provider to manage our sales for what I would have expected to be a lower fee but their equipment costs keep racking up. Afton includes all of that for you for your events deployment.

Cons

Honestly nothing, compared to our other system it was just much cleaner of a system across the board. The laser scanning was well worth it.

TS

Teresa S.

Used other for 6-12 months

Makes your ticketing easy and customizable!

My experience has been a positive one and their customer assistance is great!

Pros

Afton allows events to get a excellent ticketing experience that’s custom to their needs at a fair price which is hard to find in the ticketing industry. They aren’t generic like most of the big online outlets. They took the suggestions that I had for my clients and made them a reality!

Cons

I don’t have a lot of cons. I guess the only one would be that it’s required to buy a special tickets if you want an event logo on the hard tickets. They do offer an option that’s a generic Afton ticket so it’s really not that big of a con.

TB

Traci B.

Political Organization, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Best Customer service Ever!

Exceptional.

Pros

Afton is a great group of people to work with. I say people cause they are a one on one company. They keep in contact with you via email, phone or text. You choose how to interact with them. They reply to any questions you might have within a few hours or less. I got my own dedicated person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me with what ever I need. I don't have to go through 4 -5 people each time, I deal with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] directly. Fantastic group.

Cons

I don't have any cons - The only thing I had a bit of an issue with was answering specifics on a few of the questions regarding my ticket listing. They are very thorough questions and I only had vague answers. That is where [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came in. I just emailed her my problems and she helped me solve them so I'd get the right information to my ticket purchasers.

EH

Ethan H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great system and excellent support

A great experience. They were super helpful during setup, sales, and day of the event. We are planning on using them again for annual event this year.

Pros

Really easy to work with. Intuitive, and in the times I had a question, great support staff.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about the software.

SI

Scott I.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

The best we've found so far.

Afton gave us the tool we need to track pre-sales and on site attendance in the event we needed to shut down sales.

Pros

The system is very easy to use and train. On site customer support is invaluable. Marrys well with our social media planning and implementation.

Cons

There were no features that worked against what we needed to accomplish with a ticketing agency.

EF

Elaine F.

Events Services, 501-1,000 employees

Holidays on Ice

We had a great experience with Afton, we were able to put our sponsors on the tickets, we were able to sell tickets online, we were able to sell gift cards, we haven't been able to do this with our ice rink until this year.

Pros

The ease of this software was amazing and being able to purchase tickets online was a great addition to the ice rink. The staff was extremely helpful and any issues were handled quickly. The reports were a time saver and were able to be sent to everyone who needed to see them.

Cons

We had a fantastic experience with Afton, we don't have any dislikes

SG

SEAN G.

Used other for 1-2 years

Afton was a wonderful addition for us

Afton has been easy to work with. They explain the program in detail, are not afraid of special requests, they are very responsive, their on-site staff and equipment are top notch and follow-up reporting and settlement are excellent.

Pros

Ease of use, tracking and on-site activation.

Cons

The system works very well. There is nothing I would change.

BT

Brandon T.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excited to Continue our Partnership with Afton Tickets

Prior to working with Afton Tickets, our company used a variety of online ticketing platforms and while these other platforms got the job done. There was no personal touch, no equipment provided, and customer service was spotty. We were referred to Afton by one of our vendors and we are so happy we decided to make the switch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been a phenomenal help making the transition and they have both gone above and beyond our expectations. The platform in general is clean and easy to use, our event attendees have mentioned the ticket buying process being much easier. Overall, Afton tickets has helped us to deliver a more professional and personal ticketing experience for our guests and we are excited to continue our partnership on many more events in the future

Pros

When it comes to onsite ticket sales, the Afton system has cut our box office waiting times in half. The systems reliability, user friendly features, and cash handling/tracking has made running our events much smoother. With our specific event there are two checkpoints where a ticket needs to be scanned. Aftons handheld ticket system has made scanning and tracking tickets much easier compared to our old hole punching system.

Cons

Initially upon contracting, the customer facing ticketing pages lacked branding capabilities and other special features. However, these have all been upgraded throughout their website revamp.

JC

Jason C.

Music, 1-10 employees

Afton Tickets is our go to for our event ticket sales!

We get great customer service for our team and for our clients purchasing our event tickets. Afton treats you like family and always responds quickly.

Pros

I love the ease of use with the platform they created! I also love the team that Afton has working for them. Customer service is much better than other similar companies we have used. Our clients have reported that purchasing our event tickets is easy with Afton. Ease of use drives sales...Afton has it dialed in!

Cons

Because Afton listens to its clients and then delivers on a product you asked for...we have no dislikes. This is a fantastic company!

Tina A.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Would never use anyone else

Our experience with Afton has been been a great one, there are NO HIDDEN costs, what they tell you, you are paying and getting is exactly what you pay and get. They walked us through everything and never made us feel stupid for all the questions we asked. Their staff worked hand in hand with ours and never abandoned us.

Pros

The data we get from this software is amazing. The amount of work it has taken off our shoulders has been a huge relief to our staff. The price is really affordable especially to a company as small as ours

MM

Matt M.

Used other for 2+ years

Best Ticketing at Lowest Fees

With Afton Tickets we can book our venues, sell our tickets, offer promo codes, and generate will call lists for box offices easily while on the road, all for a reasonable price.

Pros

Most ticketing companies charge customers 3-5 times as much fees per purchase, Afton doesn't. They keep fees for our customers low, all while offering incredible customer service to them, including event update correspondence based on the type of ticket, and answering their unique questions. The service fees to us are lower than competitors as well, which keeps us coming back.

Cons

They are constantly adding features to their system, like physical item add-on purchases offered to ticket customers. It would be great to see more customizable landing pages for tours in the future, and perhaps some web design support for those landing pages in house.

RK

Ron K.

Afton Ticketing

We like the turnkey solutions, Afton has their own fully wired production and concert venues to use nationwide with their system. However, any of our venue promotions easily integrate with Afton's solution, and the fees are more than reasonable. Good deal overall, good value proposition.

Pros

A straightforward easy to use turnkey ticketing system, daily reports, easy integration with promoted acts to box office sales, ease in merged records; a helpful team to interface with platform integration to social media promotion and advertising. The assigned account representative paying attention to a presenter or promoter's events is pretty outstanding, very love-able in fact as few other platforms assign an individual rep to be your hands on pilot.

Cons

The "Brand-ability" of the white label solution can use one more tweak, and a link to preview video as provided is good. It just doesnt show the preview (yet) on the ticketing page; as compared to the entry for ticketed screening watch page. I understand this is being modified as a solution.

JI

Jill I.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

An event producers best friend!

I have the power and knowledge to know where my online advanced sales are coming from and how they are doing so that I can make educated decisions on how to improve.

Pros

The software is built with festival and event managers in mind. Easy to use on the front end for the customer, and a robust back end full of data and details. Super flexible - can change ticketing on the fly during an active event. Support is stellar.

Cons

Because it is so robust on the back end - I sometimes get lost in data - not sure that's all bad.

JM

James M.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Easy to work with

Overall I'm very happy with Afton Tickets and their customer service.

Pros

We like that we have a dedicated account manager to help with any problems that arise, having someone you can email gives us piece of mind.

Cons

Sometimes the backend feels a little out-dated but it doesn't affect the user at all, still able to get done what i need to.

Jake S.

GO AFTON!

Pros

With Afton we feel like we’re not a customer but a friend to them. The platform is easy to use, customers have no trouble, and we get paid fast!

Cons

There isn’t much to dislike here! The events dashboard takes some getting used to but other then that it’s a breeze!

Derrick T.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

AWESOME

Nothing short of first-class all at the way!!

Pros

The way the staff has supported our event has been amazing! They've helped our ticket sales & artist submissions run very smooth.

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all about Afton. They've been so helpful.

MD

Michelle D.

Museums and Institutions, 1-10 employees

Afton Tickets

Afton was so very helpful all the way around. They helped transition our events from in person sales to easy access online and mobile ticketing, which helped speed up the ticket entrance process. They provided quick and easy help for any questions throughout our events, and gave very helpful training before our events to help alleviate any and all anxiety associated with this new process. Afton is a great company to work with. They have put together a great team. Everyone we met with and spoke with from Afton was very knowledgeable and personable.

Pros

How easy it was to navigate through purchases at gate, and will call.

Cons

The batteries. Having to make sure there was an adequate power source because the hand held device didn't have enough power to last the day.

CM

Cassie M.

Used other for less than 6 months

Excited to see how this platform evolves

I really appreciate working with a company that is invested in our shared success, will definitely continue to work with them.

Pros

This product provided an end-to-end solution for our streaming events, it was easy to use and set up and level of support and customer service was excellent. I appreciated their attention to our feedback as a client and that they are continually improving the product.

Cons

There were a few minor things that have since been added as features, definitely no deal breakers. More seamless integration into existing websites, and with 3rd parties such as Mailchimp, Facebook would be a plus but this doesn't detract us from using this product again.

MH

Michael H.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Afton Ticketing systme

Pros

It is easy to use with a scanner or cell phone.

Cons

Nothing yet. But I am sure something may come up eventually.

DP

Dustin P.

Dustin Pet Afton Review

This service is excellent and has helped two of my acts bring in a decent pay day!

Pros

The people behind the platform, and the innovative and interactive elements.

Cons

Some settings to link FB can be confusing on first use.

CM

Cheryl M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Afton Is Awesome!

My experience with Afton Tickets was over all was great, and I really appreciated the hands on approach. I am not the most tech-savvy person so the hands on approach was reassuring.

Pros

Afton Tickets is not difficult to use, but they actually provided an associate to help me set it up and if I had any questions she was right there to help me out. I felt very taken care of and everything ran smoothly.

Cons

At this time, having only worked with Afton once, I didn't find anything I wanted to improve on.

Ted A.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Best Platform to stream

1000% happy with Afton. Very helpful in all aspects from setting up the event all the way to final accounting. They were there every step of the way.

Pros

Loved everything. Customer service, the ease of the platform, setting up the event, ticketing service, no buffering during event. No complaints whatsoever. Recommend & will continue to recommend Afton to anyone looking to livestream their event.

Cons

I'm not a technical person so I wouldn't know if there's a need for improvement on software etc. Like with every tech company, improvements are always happening & software & hardware is always evolving.