Yonyx Logo

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

Yonyx Reviews - Page 3

Kim E.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

happy Customer

This product has made us more resourceful and proficient.

Pros

Very user friendly and efficient to use. The support was very useful and able to always help.

Cons

The process was smooth and no problems. Right now, I don't have any negative thing to say about the company.

OM

Oscar M.

Computer Networking, 1,001-5,000 employees

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Pros

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls. Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions. the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

Cons

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

JE

Javier E.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Yonyx Review

Happy with Yonyx, I like most of the features and the only thing is that it is sometimes slow.

Pros

Yonyx is very user friendly and the data it provides is extremely useful as well.

Cons

Speed in which it loads, can be very slow at times

VJ

Victoria J.

Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

review

Pros

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

Cons

That it isn't consistently working well.

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

NR

Narasimha Rao M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Yonyx for contact center

Pros

Guided call flow is a great help for my agents when taking calls. While Yonyx helping in proper flow, it is also helping in many places decision taking is critical. It has reduced tremendous amount of effort in daily activities.

Cons

I faced a bit challenge when I am trying to format text in reference guides. It took lot of time for me to select each word or sentence and select required formatting. I think it may be helpful in making it little easier. Also, it would be great help if Yonyx can integrate with microsoft power apps.

Great Tool

Pros

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Cons

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Yonyx!

Pros

Yonyx is a great app that I use every day. It helps me have a fluent conversation and has changed the way I speak with leads at my workplace. integration is vital and Yonyx is completely compatible.

Cons

User interface is the only thing that comes to mind. Design is important for a user like me. When it comes to functionality, this is a very productive tool that helps me reach my goals when I'm with a client on the line.

Christine B.

Professional Training & Coaching,

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Pros

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Cons

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one. I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

JT

Jamie T.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Yonyx review

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Dear Jamie Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it? Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

JR

Josh R.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Scripting Software.

Pros

These are my personal opinions and do not reflect the views of my employer. I think it is a great software for easy flow though scripts.

Cons

Pretty good all around on my end. No real Cons.

PD

Pritam D.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

One of the best software for end user and for content management

Easy to access the information. User friendly. Easy to adapt to the software.

Pros

1) The usage of yonyx for the end user is very simple and systematic.2) Content quality and content management experience is great.3) Easy access is one of its prime features. The scope of content moderation is fantastic.4) Content management, ease of adaptability of this software is great.5) It is a value for money experience for the end user.

Cons

1) Color scheme, choice of schematic or diagram is available for users.2) Choice of text style and font size or diagram is available for users.2) The content selection process or content disposal process could have been in the flow chart or diagram. It would look better.

Dailey user at Opcity Realty

Pros

Less clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!

Cons

Honestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!

AG

Asaunie G.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Yonyx Review

Pros

Yonyx is easy to use and you are able to access the scripts you need easily.

Cons

Haven't found any downsides or cons to Yonyx so far.

cg

cynthia g.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

i love i t

Pros

its a life saver all the info i need right at my finger tips

Cons

there really isn't anything I don't like about yonyx

ST

Sandy T.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

The scripting center is very user friendly

Pros

The scripting center is very user friendly and self explanatory. I like that I can request changes right on the platform.

Cons

The input field is required. I think this is probably an admin thing but I don't like the fact that some of the input field is required. I just put an X or ? in those fields sometimes.

NP

Nicolas P.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Winning with Yonyx team!

INCREDIBLE. Will recommend again. Sales and tech support team are the best we had for a long time!

Pros

Clearly found myself easily between the flow chart programming and system. The team is just incredible! Our account manager is gold, tech support work fast and made is all easier for us.

Cons

Yonyx system itself work pretty great! The saleforces integration for the Yonyx-to-case is a bit native, and salesforce does not allow everything we wanted. Still happy about what we got

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

IA

Ismael A.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

Pros

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

JO

Jasmin O.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Pros

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Cons

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

KG

Kumaresan G.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Coding

Pros

Easy navigation for access denial reason

Cons

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

VE

Vignesh E.

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Yonyx - Product review

I would say , this product is very much effective for easy learning and doing the needful diagnosis as per our day to day complaints and good to understand and learn new workings in a very interesting manner , Will recommend this product to the other industry people for better problem solving technique

Pros

Since my role is based out of diagnosis , Yonyx is very much helpful in assisting the customers with the technical solution , And its effective in easy understanding for the needful diagnosis to be done based on specific complaints

Cons

While solving the tickets if there is a multiple comparison of the diagnosis tree flow near to other one will be even more helpful

bm

belen m.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Pros

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

Cons

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.

JH

Jessica H.

Consumer Electronics, 10,001+ employees

User Friendly

Pros

It really helps you expect the unexpected. It is easy to navigate and really streamlines our process at work. It makes my job 100x easier and I could not do my job without it!

Cons

I have no negative reviews (yet). Sometimes it has a little lag, but with all technology comes some occasional difficulties.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Pros

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Cons

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

Dear Reviewer Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate hearing from you.