Yonyx Logo

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

Yonyx Reviews - Page 4

Easy and functional

Pros

The ease of use as a daily end-user is convenient for our specific application of using as an integrated script with our product makes everything easily accessible

Cons

Navigation integration with our interface sometimes has issues (i.e. clicking back causing the entire web browser to go back)

EH

Elizabeth H.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Changing the face of support through self-service modules

We started using Yonyx to replace our Q&A section and enhance our offers in our user guide. We found that the User Guide was great for instructing how something should work but was not easy to use for troubleshooting. with Yonyx self-service guides our customers can get help 24/7 for many issues. They walk through steps to diagnose and treat the problem we are having. We have started to write an internal training guide for our Customer Champions to use when researching issues as well.

Pros

Allows customers to get help 24/7 Connects to our help desk system so escalating to ticket submission is easy Interface for building the trees is easy to use after just a bit of time orienting to it The customer service is great!

Cons

The settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for

DW

Duncan W.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Easy to use solution with extraordinary support

Pros

This is a light, fast, adaptable way to get the right answers to our customers. We imagined a slightly different use case and were blown away with the responsiveness of the Yonyx team who helped us make that possible. WCAG 2.0 AA compliance assistance was a huge plus. We like the analytics and are looking forward to using that to refine our guides as they get used.

Cons

Early days for us so hard to say. I guess I don't much like how the guides natively interconnect, with dropdowns of guides per catalogue per line of business. But that's scarcely a problem given we embed these in our own site and use that navigation instead.

En

Elakkiyappriyam n.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

Impressive

it is like a great friend to me which guiding me

Pros

whenever i get confused to assisst my customers i will check with yonyx it is like a great friend to me which guiding me

Cons

if there is any update it can be intimated with the email

Fast and Efficient!

Pros

It helped our company go to one automated system! Before we used paper scripts and it could be confusing. Now we can trust that we are helping our clients correctly!

Cons

It took a few times running through to get the hang of it. It was a life saver once I got used to it though!

pM

ponnanna M.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Amazing and user-friendly software.

Ynoyx is very easy to use. it is completely user-friendly, and as of now, there are no cons as it is easy to use as i use it on daily basis.

Pros

Ynoyx is very easy to use. it is completely user-friendly,

Cons

as of now, there is no cons as it is easy to use

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

User friendly and makes online scripting easy!

Pros

I like that it is easy to navigate and gives you the ability to create different pathways for your script.

Cons

I don't really have any cons about this software. It has drastically improved the efficiency of reps in our call center and is a much better solution than paper scripts.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Yonyx helps collect all the data for our company to use

Pros

Yonyx is super easy to use! My company makes a lot of data driven decisions in order for our success and time we spend here to be maximized. Our Data Scientists pulls data that is recorded on Yonyx to create reports that help determine what changes need to be made in our process for referral management. When I was being trained how to use it, it was very straight forward since every script we use can be categorized with ease.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment. There's only been a handle of times where Yonyx "made errors" and our scripts wouldn't generate, but that is expected with technology.

RM

Robert M.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Yonyx takes the "Trouble" out of troubleshooting!

Pros

It is a great web app that allows my team to easily follow step by step instructions to help their customers troubleshoot! It is a great program!

Cons

None I can think of! Maybe just easier/quicker ways to update when changes need to be made. Overall It is pretty darn good!

SB

Surendra B.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

Best Tool for a new employee.

Yonyx has saved a lots of time in work flow.The use of Yonyx has mad my job easier and can complete the task within no time.

Pros

It is so useful in understanding the work flow in industry.

Cons

existing features are good andexpecting new features.

ML

Mary Lynn G.

Yonyx call scripting

My overall experience with Yonyx is positive. It can be clunky on ease of use.

Pros

Yonyx provides a scripting platform that is easy to read.

Cons

Yonyx has too many pages of scripts, which makes it hard to find what you need on the fly.

Smart

Pros

It is quick and easy to use. To think that your daily function is just a click a way instead of flipping though pages.

Cons

I really have enjoyed yonyx I wouldn’t say I have any cons to say about the product. I have yet to see major issues with it again super easy to use.

NK

Nanash K.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Yonyx

Pros

Free web meeting with a live expert who guides

ss

svln s.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

yonyx review

ease interface and also the algorithm flow in good understanding of the knowledge and sharing / found attractive becasue good in maintaining the data

BD

Bibek D.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Review about the yonyx

I have been using this software for around 3 months and I am really satisfied with it. I have used many types of software previously but it's really reasonable and handy for me. I always found all the things in one place in yonyx and the best thing is in the software is disposition. I always found all the final disposition in the software. The total base of this software is really good.

Pros

The knowledge base in the software I liked.

Cons

It's really easy to handle and very handy for every users.

KM

Kathi M.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

Yonyx Review

Pros

I like the ease of use, when it is properly set up, it is extremely simple. It's basically foolproof for the user.

Cons

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

JO

Jeremy O.

Yay for Yonyx!

Over all experience is great and it allows my reps to get the job done efficiently

Pros

Integration was an ease, daily use is great with little to no down time.

Cons

sometimes buggy and you'll need to refresh throughout the day

JL

Jeff L.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fantastic Product and Customer Support

Pros

Great customer service throughout the journey. Vendor is highly responsive and customizable product.

Cons

Nothing. The product works very well and the support is great.

GW

Gavin W.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Yonyx User and appreciate the ease of use!

It has been easy to implement into my daily life and is essential for what I do in order to ensure my consumers success!

Pros

The ease of navigation and integration with the other tools I use daily are essential for my career and I enjoy how easy Yonyx is to use and how intelligent the software is in updating based on various elements.

Cons

As with any technology there are moments where the correct information may not load initially . For my job it is usually related to another tool such as the softphones causing a few options for the appropriate information to be populated.

LM

Lorena M.

Yonyx Review

Pros

The software is easy to use & self explanatory.

Cons

The new formatting is causing issues during calls; the old formatting worked perfectly fine. The new font is distracting.

JF

Jared F.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Very easy to use, changed our business

Pros

Very customizable, we have over 1500 nodes and the updating and managing the content is super easy. This system enabled our call center to have consistency we never had before and allowed us to have a much more in depth script since the reps didnt have to have it all on paper.

Cons

There is a learning curve involved. I would like to have more reps that are able to manage the system but the time it takes to get someone ramped up to the point that I trust them can be prohibitive. So much is at stake that I wish there was a dummy environment that I could train people with.

SM

Steven M.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

YOnxNX best call recording service if used at any employer

haven't had any issues, recording are always clear, the transcript is very accurate

Pros

the things I like the most is it breaks down the talk time % from both sides of conversation and transcript

Cons

hard to find something I don't like, overall its the best recording platform I've used at any employer, fantastic for call reviews and training

IH

Isaiah H.

I use this for work

Pros

It's simple and doesn't bug out often. I kinda like it. It's one of those things where I don't think my opinion would be helpful because anything could be better but the way to make it better might involve redoing the entire system. It's a simple text software that is basically the same quality as government education software.

Cons

I think the transcriber could be better. I think any opinion I have would be more about the preferences set by my admins instead of you guys. If this thing could just read my thoughts and say them out loud for me that would be so nice.

Sr

Sharook r.

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Yonyx review

New to this software initially I won’t want use this but then after starting using this it was Good learning experience and easy understanding of some concern which needs to be solved

Pros

Easy understanding Precise and simplified Used to learn difficult diagnosis in simple steps Helps in problem solving instead depending on other documents Personal skill and knowledge development

Cons

Detailed information can be added in content for detailed learning Further improvements can be done in the presentation Accessibility of the software should be improved

ND

Nicholas D.

Yonyx ease of use is #1

Pros

The ease of use is amazing with Yonyx. Being able to navigate conversations on the fly.

Cons

No improvements come to mind. After set up Yonyx is very intuitive.