Yonyx Logo

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

Yonyx Reviews - Page 6

MF

Michael F.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good for Inbound Calls

I like the feedback option in Yonyx. Overall - great tool to help optimize operations.

Pros

Yonyx is quick to help with incoming calls, and updating information in real time.

Cons

The one thing I like least about Yonyx is that the script is easily picked up/consumers already know what I am going to say (I can also expect what I will be asked and I can tell which services use Yonyx now).

Dear Michael Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

KO

Kivia O.

Entertainment, 10,001+ employees

User Friendly Program

Pros

* Helps streamline the troubleshooting steps. * Once troubleshooting is completed or resumed for the day, you can update the ticket with the step by step notes. *Very easy to use

Cons

* Only issue that I have had was resetting the password. The system sends you a temporary password but I was not able to change it.

AS

Anuj S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great product!

Very positive. It has been a great help at work.

Pros

The ease of use. And the ability to add and change very quickly.

Cons

A little hard to get used to clicking through each response.

Thank you for your feedback, Anuj. We appreciate it!

kw

kajal w.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Yonex is very usful tool

yonyx is help me to solve customer problem with there solution its very useful tool for me

Pros

its help me lot to understand the customer problem and there solution

Cons

chart flow is little bit critical for come back to home page

RS

Rebecca S.

Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

Yonyx Review

Pros

everything is easy to navigate although sometimes it can take some time to load properly

Cons

Script doesn't always populate the correct one. been having to restart 2x a day lately to clear out everything.

OF

Osman F.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Amazing transition

Pros

The interface is amazing, in no time we were able to teach the team assigned to create our decision making trees and all of them understood how to use the tools and easily organized everything that we needed.

Cons

It would be great to have a node # so we could easily identify whenever an issue is with a question.

SN

Symphoni N.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

The Beloved Yonyx

I believe overall it is definitely a positive experience and does improve our productivity but there's obviously always room for improvement! :)

Pros

I love how you literally don't have to think when using Yonyx! Just have to have a little common sense. It makes sounding professional and friendly easy as click click click!

Cons

It's difficult to fit everyone we encounter into the only options given. Also difficult to navigate backwards when answers change or are unclear.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

Great Support Team Enhances the Greatness of Yonyx

Pros

Besides its many features that had really helped in our customer service documentation, their tech support is top notch. They are active and immediately knows our concerns. Yonyx provided our team a great managing tool for data collected through customer feedback and calls.

Cons

Setup was complicated which initiated our team to contact tech support. But as aforementioned, everything was great and it all works well now.

gl

gabriel l.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Hands on experience with Yonyx

Pros

It's reliable, easy to use, and always know exactly what information to give to our customers. We have a floor of over 400 employees, and its there for our support. Opcity is open 7 days a week, from 7am- 11pm, and Yonex is there to guide us through the day every day.

Cons

Really don't have any cons that i can think of at the movement. There might be some room for impairment, but nothing i can think of at the moment.

SA

Shreyas A.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

User experience in customer technical service

It was a nice experience as a user. Made my work a lot easier in terms of efficiency and accuracy.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate through the entire workflow especially for people who are new to the service and also to the system. It helps people to learn the process much faster.

Cons

There should be sufficient data needs to be provided in order for it to be working really well.

VM

Vanessa M.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Love the Product

Great! Love it and use it every single day!

Pros

The efficiency and adaptability definitely make my job easier everyday!

Cons

The script sometimes populates slower than what is best.

IL

Ian Lance S.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Great Knowledge Base

Fantastic! It really helps me in my everyday work

Pros

Functionality Ease of Access You'll see answers right away

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't have any complete steps based on issue

LY

Lisa Y.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

call center

I love using Yonyx for dealing with our customer

Pros

easy to use and toggle between different screens

Cons

need more updates in management. or easier to input new information

KS

Kimberly S.

Good for the New agents

Pros

This was relatively easy to set up. The new agents use this often. this is a wonderful training tool.

Cons

our job has a lot of issues that can cause the next step to vary, once they become more experienced this gets harder to keep updated for the more experienced to use and it be helpful. If you are creating for finite steps then it works well but in our case it becomes useless the more knowledgeable a person gets

KH

Kissara H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great for scripting!

If you have no idea what to say to the customer, Yonyx provides it based on the scenario. That helps a ton!

Pros

I love how easy it is for us to access the necessary scripting we need. I haven't been using it for long, but it is pretty good.

Cons

I guess this is up to to the admin but the layout is a bit bland. Could use more graphics or color, or something that looks modern.

jD

jyoti D.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

yonyx is a site which made our wlork so much easier. it is like a dictionary for us.

a very greatful experience with yonyx. and it has made our life easier. it has made our work easier

Pros

it is like a grammer book for the process where we can learn about our product. we can go to the depth for our product.the best part is we can also search anything

Cons

we dont have many access for this site and but there is not a lot of thing to dislike

VG

Vignesh G.

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Its Nice and easy going, interactive tool

Its nice and user friendly

Pros

The routing and flow of the issue trees is good and its very helpful to users. The best thing is that we can take feed back at end of any tree and and customise the tree easily.

Cons

It occupies less space on screen since its used/merged with other apps

JM

Jensen M.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Great Platform for Sales Calling

I have had a great experience being able to reference a script and learn it while also catering it to each scenario based on the information provided during conversation.

Pros

I like how there are different talk tracks based on the situation. I also find the notes to be very helpful.

Cons

There are times when notes can be deleted if you go back to a beginning page, but it is not very often.

rc

rahul c.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees

Yonyx is my true friend

happy and amazing experience....Lets cheers do not worry we have Yonyx

Pros

A true friend always move you toward possitive approach and way so yonyx is a trasparent and everything we can get the answers by following yonyx.

Cons

there may be any techinical problem occurs but there will no any problem occurs with theoretical knowledge

tr

timothy r.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

yonyx review by:Tim

My experience has been incredible. It solves all of my issues.

Pros

It's great and easy to use. It is installed on my hard drive, and that's where I like it.

Cons

The name is hard to spell. Sometimes, I want to put a u where the first y is, and sometimes I want to put an i where the second y is.

Dear Tim Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

LS

Lucky S.

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Yonyx Rocks for new joined employee.

It is time saving tool, As per my personnel experience every industry should use the Yonex for better resolution with the step by step guidance.

Pros

It is useful tool to build and understand about the product. Its easy to get the solution and make a decision what to do.

Cons

The features we are using all are good, But awaiting for new features.

IR

Ian R.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Seamless

Pros

Yonyx does exactly what it was designed to do every time I use it without fail. It has made my sales process such seamless, stress free process. I am able to keep track of my conversations every time I have an opportunity to pitch, thanks to Yonyx.

Cons

Sometimes the back button doesnt work the way I hope it would.

FL

Frédéric L.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Great system to support our call-center agent and can be easily available for our customer

Pros

Easy to create guide with video, photos, link... Easy to implement as stand alone solution Good support from the team to implement in Sales Force environment Available in Multi-Language for the same guide

Cons

Only available in English for the administrator role but guides are in Multi-language for end user. No data center in Europe so far.

AS

Anthony S.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Quick to pick up and easy to use

Pros

Yonyx has from the start been super easy and quick to use. I picked up pretty quickly when i first started with my company and found the value in it immeasurable . I use it every day at work and it has helped me grow as a CSR.

Cons

Due to the millions of possibility scrolling back or forward or even just some parts of pages may be incorrect .

Edward R.

Publishing, 201-500 employees

Reduction in calls since implementing

I implemented one guide on our support page to test the functionality of the product. I found the creating process to be very simple. Once done and added to our support page I monitored and gathered data over a 10 week period. I was shocked at the metrics. I could see how many views it got, how many users traversed the guide, how far they went. I have seen, on average, a 10% decrease in support calls per week since adding just the one guide. I have plans to create and add several more.

Pros

Easy to use - creating guides are very simple. Support on the product is great - any questions about functionality are answered promptly. Metrics are fantastic. Very insightful.

Cons

None at this time.