Agile CRM Case Study

Agile CRM

Sales and marketing CRM for growing businesses

4.23/5 (315 reviews)

Agile CRM use case: Loic Sebe

Loic Sebe

6th of February, 2017
Updated review: big improvements

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

What do you like best?

- free trial - loaded with features - fast learning curve - continuous improvements - a lot of integrations

What do you dislike?

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX. - Reporting features are pretty limited - A/B testing is difficult to work with

Why did you end up selecting Agile CRM over other applications?

They have a free trial. It was easy to get started. Cost looked really competitive.

If so, why did you switch?

They had no automation.

What is your main use case with Agile CRM?

Marketing (improved targeting and automation) Product cycle management (automated workflows)

Give one example how Agile CRM has improved the way your organization functions

Smarter emailing by segmenting contacts based on their behaviour and history with our company.

What is your ROI?

12 months

8/10

Recommendations to others considering Agile CRM

Agile is a good tool that has been improving fast, it is easy to get started, take advantage of their free trial to check it out. They also worked on "fixing" their customer service which was a big problem for me. I am pleased with the direction things are going.

1-2 years