All In The Loop Reviews

4.5/5 (4 reviews)

Melissa Trevino

Excellent team and Customer service

Reviewed 2019-07-24

I took over the app project in our association about 8 months ago and the process of learning about the app has been great thanks to the support team. The app and the dashboard are very user friendly. I cannot emphasize enough how quick they are with their updates, edits or responses to our questions.

Pros
The All in the Loop team is very responsive and easy to work with. They are constantly looking to improve their software and easy ways for us to make our apps work better. If we have questions, they are always willing to have a call and answer in detail.

Cons
The problem that we keep having is with the notifications. They start off working fine but, in every event we've had, a few scheduled notifications do not go through. Each time they solve the problem but again, this happens with every event.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Courtney Wilson

Beautiful design, user friendly, incredible support

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-23

Coming up on our fourth year working with All in the Loop, I can't imagine our app being with anyone else. Our attendees have raved about the ease of use and overall design and working with the team is great from a staff perspective, making communication and implementation as seamless as possible.

Pros
Team will customize the platform to what we request / need in order to engage best with our audience The overall look and user experience improves year to year Responsive Customer Service even when the event is on a weekend

Cons
Had some issues with having to delete the app off of attendees phones and re-install but the issue was fixed within days of the actual event

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Coleen Mowery

Awesome Service and Produt

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-23

All in the Loop has made it easier for Registration. We also use it for hotel information and agendas. I don't have to print out agendas. It's on the App!

Pros
I like the ease of the product. It is easy for me as the event planner to go in and add people that haven't registered. It is also great to check people in at an event. We use either a tablet or cell phone. I also like having someone available to me if I have issues or questions.

Cons
I don't have anything at this time. We haven't had any issues.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Nicole Wachtel

Customer service is impeccable. Based in London and I am in Boston but they were always available.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-07-18

Pros
Their engineers will build the app to your specific needs, even if it doesn't exist in their platform yet.

Cons
The design wasn't super pretty or sleek but it wasn't bad. Also, the back end was a little busy and not extremely user friendly.

Response from All In The Loop

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

We really appreciate your feedback and we will work on the back end to make it more user friendly.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10