AllProWebTools Reviews

4.5/5 (8 reviews)

Jade Alexander

Best...Service...EVER!!!

Reviewed 2018-05-05

My favorite thing about All Pro Web Tools is that everything and I mean everything a small business owner could need is available all in one place. I don't have to pay for and manage my services from several providers. This not only saves me very valuable time, but so much money as well! The software is amazing, and so simple to use. My entire staff utilizes this service, and we are always on the same page. We don't have to chase down sticky notes, emails or text messages; everything we need to know about a client or project is always available and up to date. I can also assign tasks to my employees and receive notifications that they have completed the task. It will also automatically send them reminders as well. The internal chat boxes are amazing. Its like having a conversation with the person working next to you even if they work in a different part of the country! There is so much to say about this software that words really can't describe it, you have to try it and see for yourself. I couldn't have dreamed of a better service!

Deb Deaton

Customer Service ROCKS!!

Reviewed 2018-02-17

I had an emergency, and of course on a Saturday! As soon as I sent my request for help, I received an invite to start a support session, all in less than 5 minutes! The support staff is fantastic, answered my call personally, and we were fixed and back up and running in a matter of minutes! I've had other service providers and nothing comes close to the support you get with AllProWebTools! Love the product and service!! The product is easy to use, even for a novice, and if you aren't quite sure what to do, then refer to their incredible videos and support blogs. You'll usually find the answer there. But if you don't, they are just a phone call away to get immediate assistance! As a successful business owner, partly due to the power of AllProWebTools, i.e., CRM, Marketing integration, email campaigns and so much more, I would highly recommend this platform. I'll never go anywhere else!

Connie Kercher

Great all us tool for business owners

Reviewed 2018-08-02

I am an advocate for AllProWeb Tools because of the ease and customizable options to serve our needs! They have been great to work with and address every question we have! If you are looking for a "one stop tool" to aid in systems and automation- THIS IS IT!!

Trisha Thiel

Manages my cooking business

Reviewed 2016-06-19

I am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.I am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.

Bryant Dannic

Accomplish more with less

Reviewed 2018-06-26

The amount of time that you can save while being extremely efficient is my favorite aspect. In today's busy world, time is our most precious resource and can be our biggest enemy in the business world. With AllProWebTools I can get more done in less time and automate processes so I can even make money while I sleep. To have such a powerful a tool at a rate that is truly affordable is awesome. This really allows my business to compete at a higher level, stay organized and keep my clients engaged.

Elizabeth Brothers

A great software!

Reviewed 2017-06-18

So many! It has made our invoicing process so much easier, it has saved us a lot of time on tracking customers, and it's very easy to use.Everything has been wonderful with this software for our small business. It's exactly what we've needed to tie everything together. We've been able to set it up to work really well for us. The customer service has been fantastic and Dave and the team have been so helpful for us! I have recommended this software to many people and will continue to do so. It's also extremely user friendly!

Cathy Harris

Don't do it!!

Reviewed 2016-03-08

In this highly unregulated world of web design, there MUST be better service providers than Dave Kramer's company. I've been working with them through their disorganization, miscommunication and downright fraudulent sales pitches and finally gave up. I have no website. What I have his a hold in my checkbook and a note from Dave Kramer (who never would return my phone call) saying that there are no refunds. Please note that if you go with them for website design, you will NEVER own your website. You will pay for pricey SEO, assuming you ever get a website made. I was always being upsold and was never given a website.

Elizabeth Brothers

Fantastic

Reviewed 2017-06-18

This software is exactly what we were looking for as a small business. It's the combination of exact features we need. It's extremely user friendly, the customer service is great, and we've had wonderful success in setting up the software to run for our business.