Appointment Reminder Reviews

4.73/5 (41 reviews)
Pros
  • It's super easy to use and very affective!
  • I love that I will never miss an appointment.
  • nothing. didn't work. had high hopes but nothing
  • Ease of us was a nice feature the options to text or email were great!
Cons
  • So far I have no cons to using Appointment Reminder.
  • wished patients had the option to reply back in a text
  • The visuals were hard to adjust to at first but you get used to it
  • not user friendly. support staff was condescending. disappointed.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mildred Saleh

I really like this app because it help me to organize my schedule in my work and my daily routine

Reviewed 2018-05-12

Pros
What I like most about this app is thanks to it I won't forget anymore my appointments. It help me to organize my entire schedule and I can save so much time. And I can synchronize with my phone and pc

Cons
I don't have any complaint about this app, for me is very useful, productive and easy to use. It is a good tool for organize your work and personal appointments. To remenber everything and don´t forget nothing

Anonymous

Appointment Reminders

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-06-12

I never forget an appointment using Appointment Reminder, because it's always sent to my phone.

Pros
I love that I will never miss an appointment.

Cons
So far I have no cons to using Appointment Reminder.

Erin Troup

great program

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-02

I loved it- no longer use it because my medical record now has a reminder option-

Pros
Ease of us was a nice feature the options to text or email were great!

Cons
The visuals were hard to adjust to at first but you get used to it

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

romay zuleima florez santiago

It is excellent to control daily tasks without lacking and to be on time.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

It is one of the advantages in the organization and good development of ruled events

Pros
Its multiple functions allow you to remember appointments or meetings through messages of voice or mails.

Cons
downloading and installation, some appointments are not automatically reorganized but it requires manual procedures.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

kathleen mahn

not user friendly - staff was condescending

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-24

didn't sync with my calendars.

Pros
nothing. didn't work. had high hopes but nothing

Cons
not user friendly. support staff was condescending. disappointed.

Response from Voicent Communications

Sorry your experience wasn't ideal. The Auto Reminder software does require some technical knowledge to setup with your phone service and sync with other calendar software. We have plenty of online resources for setting up the software, but we agree it could be difficult for people who are not familiar with software installation and configuration. For customers who need help, we do offer full system setup and training service and it is guaranteed to work.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Riley Doerr

We have been using Appointment Reminder for the last 6 months

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Pros
We no longer have to designate work time to calling clients to remind them of an upcoming appointment.

Cons
There is no way to automatically sync our appointments so we must schedule each apt with our scheduling software as well as Appointment Reminder.

Jeremy Beebout

My review

Reviewed 2020-01-30

Overall I love how simple it is. I don't have any experience with other appointment reminded software's so I honestly don't know what to compare them and say if this is the best. But I do like it

Pros
My first app I used for my business so I could remind my clients of their appointments. So far so good! I enjoy it. It's very easy to enter their info and the day/time.

Cons
I've only used this for maybe a total of 3months so Im just starting out. Maybe when I'm using it longer I can tell you the cons but my first couple months using has been great!

Response from Graphite Systems

Hi Jeremy! So happy that you have been enjoying the software! Appreciate the kind words.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Rachel Winsley

If you want to own a software for appointment management, this is the one

Reviewed 2014-12-23

This software works great for a small medical offices like mine. I have been using it for five years and never had a single problem - until my PC broken down. They let me upgrade the software and move it to the new computer by transfer the license. It continues to work just like before. No monthly fees or recurring billing, except one time upgrade fee in five years. It saves time and money in the long run. The only thing that you need to pay attention is when PC hardware broken down, you will need to move the software to a new PC by transferring the license. Everything else is easy.

Elle Rivard

Simple. Works.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
Easy to set up. Does exactly what it claims. Will send you reminds of upcoming appointment via text or call. Syncs with my gmail and Microsoft calender's.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Dan Wu

Easy to use and works really well

Reviewed 2014-12-23

This software has worked really good since I got it. Voicent wrote me an auto-conversion program so it can automatically pull data from Dentrix to the reminder software. I don't have to manually do it. Save me a a lot of time. The only draw back is the initial setup with my phone system. Since I use an analog phone line, I had to get a voice modem (Cisco SPA3102). Voicent support guy logged into my computer and setup everything for me. Great service.

Rachel Jackson

Office Manager

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Pros
It's super easy to use and very affective!

Cons
wished patients had the option to reply back in a text

Megan Wulf

Autoreminder review

Reviewed 2015-03-07

I used the Appointment Reminder software for my student organization. I used it to reminder my members on important meetings, events, and other fun stuff. It worked really well. They got all of the texts and emails I sent them on time. It was really easy to schedule phone calls for the more important stuff too. I didn't know it would work this well. This software was super helpful. Thank you!

Emerson Sanchez

Software speaks for itself! 5-star for me.

Reviewed 2014-12-22

Handling call center business always have a very tight schedule. Thanks to this software, our clients always get their appointments on time. Not only to them, but i myself use this as well for personal purposes. I don't have to make stickies all the time, this auto-reminder does it all. Thanks!

Barbara Delaney

Fantastic service!

Reviewed 2017-02-01

The customer service rep was awesome at answering all my questions! She made it easy to upload my existing contacts and helped me learn the system quickly. It has saved me on so many missed appointments! Great stuff!

Response from Appointment Reminder

Thank you Barbara!

Alice Shaw

Definitely worth the money you pay for.

Reviewed 2015-03-16

Been looking for a software that would remind doctors with their daily appointments in meeting patients. There's no need to call them everyday because this software does the job. I'm highly impressed with this product.

Jim Proctor

Works great

Reviewed 2014-12-18

Was a bit wary at first, but after downloading and using it I was really happy with how easy it is to use. I use this to automate all my reminders now.