Apptivo Reviews

Apptivo

CRM for managing customer accounts

Apptivo

Apptivo support

Customer contact and mangement

Pros

Loved the calendar when I open up Apptivo CRM. And most importantly the excellent support I receive

Cons

To early to tell at the moment will advise later

Hi Gerald! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Feedback from a young business owner

Pros

1. Unlimited daily bulk emailing function (on premium plan). 2. Usage of both categories and tags. 3. Inport history, with the ability to download a previous imported data set.

Cons

1. General layout of the buttons within apps. 2. Lack of ability to delete categories (when no longer needed). 3. Trouble with seeing multiple categories in which a contact is assigned to simultaneously within the layout.

Hi Ernest! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. We want to extend our sincere apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. And the categories, we are working on to delete when no longer needed. As of now you can always edit the category or just disable it. For further assistance please use our 24/7 online chat or a write a note to support@apptivo.com Thanks again!

Apptivo - Get what you pay for

Pros

Apptivo is a good price without signing annual membership. It is also fairly easy, ONCE it is set up. Apptivo offers a nice clean Mobile app, again, ONCE it is set up.

Cons

Continuous email syncing issues - even with common G-Mail applications. Email app very difficult to use. Primary use - good for organizing once synced. App offers many features - but they do not flow from one app to another. For example, set up tags on the customer page, but tags are lost when building an opportunity for that same customer. If you want the tags, you need to re-enter on the opportunity page.

Review from a constant user

Very user friendly. They seem to be trying hard to please the customer and clean out the bugs.

Pros

It is very reasonably priced. Affordable. 24-hour support. The Chat team is very quick to respond, does their best, and very friendly. Mobile app works great.

Cons

Saved history information was lost ie. news feed, emails. Customer documents were attached to the wrong customer.

So far so good - very customization and easy to use - just getting started and well on the way

Pros: Easy to navigate, nice interface, easy customization once you learn where the customization takes place, absolutely excellent customer support, readily available to answer all questions whether by phone or on line chat. It is 12:13 AM and I am just really digging in and Karthi has been with me via chat answering all my questions as I go. In less than one hour I have fully customized the customer...

Lots of Missed Promises and Marginal Support

We purchased Apptivo with lots of promises about what it could do and yet, even some of the basic stuff doesn't work. The idea that there is online customer service right in the app is great - but it appears like anyone near the help computer in their office answers that help window so you, more often than not, get a "we'll send it to development" response which means you will never see an answer....

Excellent Customer Support

I had a really annoying issue that had me frustrated all morning about importing a product list. The advisor gave me a method that nearly fixed my issue completely and on second attempt they took over fixed the issue in minutes and explained to me what to do next time. Very high level of customer service.

Pros

Easy to setup, easy to use and amazing customer support

Cons

Not a comprehensive solution for what we were looking for in terms of having marketing features but has absolutely everything else we could need in a great user interface thats easy to understand

APPTIVO SUPPORT

CRM.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use. Support is quick and effective. Rep is a great Apptivo support tech.

Cons

Can't think of anything offhand. As a CRM it works well.

Hello Eric, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is glad to hear that you find Apptivo fairly easy to use and our support very effective. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@apptivo.com with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback. Again, thank you so much! Team Apptivo

Love apptivo

we road tested over 10 CRM software programs. Apptivo won. they're all time consuming to set up and take time to learn. we only use it basically but are now just wanting to get more out of it. compared with other programs, the cost is incredible for what you get. The service was one of the things that stood out, 24hrs a day we get online help and feel like we're not alone. Other programs couldn't even...

Cons

Generally good with several very frustrating features

Can store all of our contacts in the same place as opportunities.

Pros

Sales funnel and sales tools combined with the potential for invoices/shipping/etc also included. Differentiation between contacts and customers helps streamline project work.

Cons

No way of automatically updating contact details on contacts by changing details on customers, editing contacts/customers becomes quite laborious. Cant delete suppliers.

Excellent

Helps me rotate my clients and clean my other CRM system. Is nice to use new systems and learn new products.

Pros

It rotates clients. Customer Service is very good attentive. It works well with my existing crm. I will continue and pay.

Cons

On day 2 of my 30 day trial and customer service has been fantastic and immediate.

Pros

The UI/UX very intuitive and FAQs are very detailed. Customer Service has been extremely helpful in my immediate questions and have no doubt that will continue. Product is also very customizable as we only wanted the CRM functionality not leads/opportunities.

Cons

Haven't noticed any issues yet except a slight cacheing issue with some of the fields in palette. Other thing is lack of customizable reports.

Good software that does a lot but lacks some basic features

Pros

Easy to use. The screens were easy to navigate, the flexible interface was good. It made for a smooth operation.

Cons

There were some basic features missing that I believe are still in the making. I was unable to sort out leads based on when they were entered, some simple math operators were missing (less than, more than, equals to) etc. Other than that, the package is quite nice and well thought of.

New Administrator Learning on the Job

Customer service has been very helpful

Pros

legacy product when i started with the company

Cons

Customization can be awkward. Our industry is a hybrid between Hospital and Real Estate (placing elderly in Senior Living Communities). The syntax is not ideal, but we are working through it. Those how have been here longer say it is better than the prior system (which I think was manual).

Apptivo Suite review

So far so good. Only had it for about a month. Still getting our feet wet, but service has been very helpful.

Pros

Integration, Flexibility, features, cost

Cons

It's biggest benefit is also it's biggest detriment. Having to literally setup each and every little thing can be a bit cumbersome, but once it's setup it's fantastic.

Easiest CRM tool to use

I like how easy it is to pull up reports and anything else we may need. Very user friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a tremendous help with our account. We enjoy using Apptivo.

Pros

The ease of setting up a database of customers and events.

Cons

I haven't had any issues. so far so good.

Excellent CRM software

Provide RTL support and multilingual portal.

Pros

Easy to use, rich in out-of-the-box features, provide good layout designer, and wide set of API's to extend the platform.

Cons

None that matters to my organization at the moment. However, Arabic (or RTL) support is very limited and for customers whom their business communications and interactions are completely (or mostly) based on Arabic languages this product will not fit.

Apptivo Review

Overall it is an excellent product for the price.

Pros

Lot of features Easy to customize Adding tags feature is great Grouping records is one of the best features Great support Mobile app is great

Cons

Sometimes slow The system has bugs Some modules are not good enough . For example , campaign module is not robust and do not have all features needed No application colors to make the program more readable

Great Affordable CRM

I would have given 5 stars but I had a few hiccups to start the app. I had a bug which took a week or so to fix. I also was very frustrated figuring out the app the first week. If it was not for the customer service, I probably would have thrown the towel in. After a one on one webinar and constant assistance from a tech there I got it up and running. I love the customization. I have tried a couple different CRM's and to me this is the most functional. I would reccomend this for anyone looking for an affordable and efficient way to manage their leads, and customers.

Pros

Customization, simplicity, affordability, layout, AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Cons

Website speed (some things take a moment to load) Would like to be able to rename the app customers

Overly complex for a small business

Pros

Does what it says it will do. Has the ability to sort and tag, create targeted lists. Good search functionality

Cons

Learning curve is steep if small business. It is overconfigured, tries to be all things for all purposes

online chat helpful

online chat is responsive and helfpul

Pros

very new to Aaptivo. So far I like that I can try it for free while I figure out if I like it for my company.

Cons

a briefer overview tutorial woud be helpful and a flow chart of how one piece links to another would be helpful. IE - when to create a lead vs a customer vs a contact

Hello Deborah, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad to hear that the online chat was responsive and helpful. We will take your feedback about how to use Apptivo and notify the teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

Superb

Saving my time on invoicing.

Pros

Free version provides a lot of functionality and the paid is very reasonable. Single product to manage all your CRM, Leads, Project Management, Time Billing, Invoicing, HelpDesk and more. Great support too and proactive bug fixes.

Cons

It would be great the user interface can be made modern as it is bit cluttered. I can't fault anything else.

Data

organizing Data.

Pros

Data Entering Calendar Description Tags

Cons

It needs a serious work shops to get used to it for it's not simple but it's practical.

Hello Dana, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is happy to hear that you're like our tag feature. We will collect your feedback regarding self on-boarding and notify our teams accordingly to help improve it. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

CSR was the dude

Lead Follow through

Pros

The organizational abilities, and the follow up function.

Cons

The tiers of accessible content. And the relative lack of polish

Hello Arthur, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is glad to hear that you found one of our support representatives helpful. We will collect your feedback regarding content and notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

Slow to start up and use

My business problems we are working out is to have an all in one CRM and Apptivo seems to have everything we need

Pros

It has almost everything we need to run our business, it's a very affordable and fantastic tech support

Cons

Lots of different windows to open up and some technical issues we are working out