Apptoto Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend9.34/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The staff have been amazing- Very helpful and supportive. It has beeen a natural progression that was much needed.
This software is very easy to use, and the customer support is wonderful. I've tried other appointment reminder systems, and this one is far superior.
We also love the compatibility with calendar syncing- another important must-have for our business.
Once in a while there was a glitch were software sent out wrong location of appointment, but this was rare and may have been caused by user mistakes.

Apptoto users...

Calendly-logocaret
listing-logo

Calendly

Appointy-logocaret
listing-logo

Appointy

How would you rate Apptoto?

Your business needs this.

I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them. Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

Pros

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

Cons

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos! At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Exactly what our company needed

Pros

We needed a platform that clients could receive reminders via SMS and reply back to confirm, reschedule, or cancel. This software does all those things and it's easy to customize with template messages, manage using the interface, and useful automation that can also be customized.

Cons

The interface and website is not as sleek or exceptionally aesthetic, but it gets the job done which is the most important part for us.

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

Pros

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

Cons

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Hello Paul, We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our product last year. Unfortunately we are reliant on Apple's security requirements including app specific passwords and security updates for iCloud calendar. We are happy to help you try to keep these updated should you need a reminder service again. Apptoto Customer Success Team

Great price for appointment reminders

This helped reduce my no shows or at least gave me notice they were not coming. Most people wouldn't call me to cancel and appointment but they'll answer a text and tell me they're not coming. Helps me save time by planning my day when I know whether I'll have an appointment or not. No more waiting around wondering if they'll show up.

Pros

Once set up it pretty much runs itself and I rarely have to change any of the configurations.

Cons

It can be somewhat confusing setting up BUT the support if phenomenal!

Awesome and Affordably Complete Appointment Reminder Platform

My experience with Apptoto has been absolutely awesome! It has saved me money and made my job so much easier! I love this product/service!

Pros

Apptoto is an awesomely affordable and complete appointment reminder platform that ultimately saves my business money by reducing no-shows and replacing appointment reminders sent by mail. Apptoto integrates with almost any calendar solution, and it allows you to send multiple reminders with receiver feedback options (i.e., confirmation, need to reschedule, etc.) by phone, text message, and email. Every type of reminder is completely customization. You will not find a more feature-packed appointment reminder solution that is as affordable as Apptoto.

Cons

There are no cons about Apptoto. But, if I must pick something, it would be to make the interface more colorful. Yes, that's the biggest criticism I have.

Amazing support team to back up a simple yet robust platform

Multiple booking pages so I can separate our offerings into dedicated pages. Ability to charge for appointments. Campaign features to drum up more business. No restrictions on fulfilling my agencies needs with the features of the software. Great relationship with the support team and help desk.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent value for the money, feature rich which allows it to expandable far beyond a basic booking engine and amazing support to boot.

Cons

The embed code generator had a glitch and was leaving out the S in https:// however this is actually a pro not a con because their support team jumped right on it and corrected it. Now that's a great team.

William, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Great Appointment Reminder Product: simple enough to use for regular users, powerful enough for devs

Pros

It simply accomplished our task. We were looking to place automated calls and text messages at fixed intervals. It was easy to set up, train users and worked reliably. When it came time to fully automate the calls and integrate with our internal CRM, the system was powerful enough to do it. 1 hour support call accomplished quickly and correctly.

Cons

The software is actually more powerful than it seems. Much of the power is hidden behind some checkboxes and hidden pages that aren't easily accessible unless you know where to look. A support call with the original founder helped me find some of these hidden features. One other small quibble: the voice synthesizer is a bit finicky. We had a hard time getting it to say our firm's name.

Why didn't I start using it sooner?

My clients are able to schedule appointments on line- an added bonus I was not initially aware of - and my clients get reminders 3 days, 24 hours and 3 hours prior to their appointment.

Pros

I love it that it can confirm appointments for my clients on the spot and sends reminders of the appointments. No more, "I didn't know" excuses.

Cons

Could improve on multi-language options - I use Spanish primarily so that would be a plus.

Great, Robust Appointment Reminder and Booking Platform

The biggest benefit is that Apptoto reduces no-shows. It also adds value to the services that you provide by offering customer/clients the appointment reminder feature and the ability to book appoints online.

Pros

Apptoto does pretty much everything: Voice, email, and SMS text appointment reminders that you can fully customize to your heart's content. The system is easy to use and allows for a lot of customization. Appointments can be synced from various sources, manual put in, or booked by the customer/client.

Cons

Apptoto is not flexible when it comes to its price points. So, if you are a small business that only has maybe 20 appointments a month, you will still pay for 200. There also is minimal customer support.

Great for Scheduling

There is tech support available via chat and they are able to make corrections and trouble shoot my account.

Pros

I like the booking page feature where I can send a client my calendar and they can select a time. It makes it much easier to schedule. I find people are more responsive when they can schedule online.

Cons

There have been some glitches that were probably user error. My calendar was synced to a different calendar and it was sending the incorrect reminders.

Cuts the monotony of reminder calls

Owning a salon means there are a lot of appointments to confirm. With Apptoto I can eliminate hours per week of monotonous phone calls to remind clients of their appointments. They can receive texts, emails or even voice calls to remind them of their appointments. Then they can confirm or cancel their appointments which also cuts down on “no shows” which means more productivity and more profits. Apptoto...

Pros

So easy to set up and use, price point is very fair, multiple options for reminders, can integrate with lots of commonly used software.

Cons

The only negative I have found is there is no in person training. You can watch live on line tutorials or webinars. This isn’t much of a hinderance to me.

Appointments with Apptoto

We utilize this program daily to manager our appointments for multiple locations throughout the U.S.

Pros

Apptoto is easy to use and easy to train. We like it because we can manage multiple calendars all in one location. We also utilize the automated email reminders, we have a booking page for appointments and employment and we can send SMS (texts) through this format as well.

Cons

Once a participant schedules, they are unable to reschedule without having to speak to an agent. The program will not allow the participant to choose a new date/time. Cancellations do not require the participant to provide a reason. So it also requires a person to call them.

Apptoto - Review

- It is overall a good experience working with Apptoto application.

Pros

- Apptoto is an application where it can be integrated with various applications to automate more use cases. - Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently

Cons

- The features can be more added in the application. - The application can be made more optimized. - The support can be more helpful and quickly

Highly Recommend

It saved us time and Money giving us a solution to our problem: We were stood up for inspection appointments continuously. We spend hours trying to get clients to confirm appointments to begin with. It is easy to set up and has great support.

Pros

It is easy to use and it integrates with the gmail calendar. It saved us sooo much time in reminders and rescheduling and time consuming contacts with clients that couldn't be reached easily.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about it. It did a great job for us!

Pay per use reminder's that are a boon for business

Pros

I've been pitched reminder systems for years, with most wanting a flat monthly fee regardless of the usage, but AppToTo's pay per reminder system is super efficient, and I'm only paying for what I am using. A missed appointment costs us at least, but the reminders are only (less when bought in bulk). I am so far ahead on the cost, that I really couldn't justify not having it! If you are scheduling 40 appointments per month, it's a cost.

Cons

Better break points for bulk reminder purchases.

Great add-on for our business!

Apptoto has been a great system for us to obtain confirmations for customer appointments and reminders for our clients. It has been very reliable over multiple years, and would recommend it to anyone having to manage large amounts of client appointments. Great support team too!

Pros

It integrates seamlessly with Office365, easy to configure multiple message types, and has made our customer appointment process much smoother and more consistent.

Cons

Occasionally it will pick the wrong contact for the message, but those issues are rare.

Great Solution - HIPAA-Compliant

Pros

The AppToto product has been a lifesaver for our team. From Auto-messages, simple online booking pages to syncing perfectly with our SF Org ... and being HIPAA-compliant ... AppToto has been the perfect addition to our platform. If you're on the fence, try this out! You never know what you're missing until you find what you're looking for. ***Fully-satisfied, very happy client for over 2 years***

Cons

We honestly like everything about this platform.

Excellent functional software

I used other free trials when I chose Apptoto, and Apptoto was the easiest and the one that most met our needs. You can write the content of your automated messages, and it has automated translation to other languages.

Pros

I'm a psychotherapist and have my schedule on Google Calendar. Apptoto pulls automatically who's scheduled, and sends them automated one reminder text or voice message 24 hours before scheduled time, with an option for them to confirm, cancel, or reschedule, and another text message when session is about to start with the link to their video session.

Cons

I liked pretty much everything. Maybe you need to be a little computer savvy to program it, but it didn't bother me. If you have any questions, their support team will quickly clarify.

If your business evolves around a calendar...

If your business evolves around a calendar, this is the app to have. Since I started using the app my life has been much easier, having less missed appointments which means more money.

Pros

-Easy to use -Affordable - Synchronizes well with Google Calendar -After reminding the client, will marque event as REMINDED so you will know if someone received or not your reminders.

Cons

The only small problem I had within over a year of usage was that one time I needed customer assistance and took them over 24 hours to return my call.

It's a good application

It is very nice to have a reminder of appointments by SMS, voicemail, email ...

Pros

Being able to have access to SMS, email and voice messages as reminders, in addition to being able to reschedule appointments to the instangte is a great help, is an application that does not require much effort to give it utility since it is easy to work.

Cons

It seems to me that its cost is quite high, to be useful it must be with a larger organization, where it requires a permanent reminder due to the high demand for work.

Hi Kely, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate the feedback. It helps us get better.

Works Well

Pros

Integrates with Google Calendar, no hiccups, easy to use.

Cons

No advanced features. Backend notification wasn't there.

Hi, thanks for using Apptoto! Are you looking for webhooks? We do have that as a feature actually. Contact support@apptoto.com and we would be happy to set that up with you!

A great Appointment reminder app

I have been using Apptoto for over 5 years now and have been very happy with it's performance and quality. It's great that the developers are constantly adding and enhancing features.

Pros

It integrates very well with Google Calendar.

Cons

There is no android app to use on phones.

Satisfied customer

Apptoto saves me time and money. I set up the parameters and it takes care of the rest. Most of the year, it just runs on its own.

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive and a life saver

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about the product.

Been create to confirm/reschedule appointments and send quick texts to clients and others.

Pros

Great for text communication, a little steep learning curve on calendar reminders but worth it for the price. I did test drives for several other products and they were super expensive for a small company like mine. I much appreciate the partial integration with my matter management program, Clio, and the delay send texting.

Cons

A bit of steep learning curve for the calendar reminders.

Great update for our clinic

Very happy.

Pros

Puts appointments times right where our customers will be most likely to see them...on their phone!

Cons

Names sometimes auto load and sometimes don't.