Apptoto Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.62/10

Reviews by rating

This software is very easy to use, and the customer support is wonderful. I've tried other appointment reminder systems, and this one is far superior.
Apptoto was easy to integrate with our system and we have seen an improvement with our clients attending sessions. Also, customer support is great to work with on setup and when issues arise.
Reliability is what I appreciate the most; and also cost effectiveness.
The only small problem I had within over a year of usage was that one time I needed customer assistance and took them over 24 hours to return my call.
Once in a while there was a glitch were software sent out wrong location of appointment, but this was rare and may have been caused by user mistakes.

William A.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Amazing support team to back up a simple yet robust platform

Multiple booking pages so I can separate our offerings into dedicated pages. Ability to charge for appointments. Campaign features to drum up more business. No restrictions on fulfilling my agencies needs with the features of the software. Great relationship with the support team and help desk.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent value for the money, feature rich which allows it to expandable far beyond a basic booking engine and amazing support to boot.

Cons

The embed code generator had a glitch and was leaving out the S in https:// however this is actually a pro not a con because their support team jumped right on it and corrected it. Now that's a great team.

William, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

SH

Susan H.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Cuts the monotony of reminder calls

Owning a salon means there are a lot of appointments to confirm. With Apptoto I can eliminate hours per week of monotonous phone calls to remind clients of their appointments. They can receive texts, emails or even voice calls to remind them of their appointments. Then they can confirm or cancel their appointments which also cuts down on “no shows” which means more productivity and more profits. Apptoto...

Pros

So easy to set up and use, price point is very fair, multiple options for reminders, can integrate with lots of commonly used software.

Cons

The only negative I have found is there is no in person training. You can watch live on line tutorials or webinars. This isn’t much of a hinderance to me.

IY

Ilse Yolanda R.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Apptoto is an all in app. You can organize almost everything from there!

I think this app is usefull for business people who are always on apointments. It helps them to not forget meetings, this way for customers and clients.

Pros

Using voice, email, and SMS text as appointment reminders is very usefull. Also you can make your oun reminders just the way you prefer it. It is an easy to use app and it's cool to cutomize it your way.

Cons

This app is kind of expensive. If you need something for few people, it would be ok, but if you have a big company, this is not the best option for you.

SK

Susan K.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

The product does exactly what I need it to do, to help me run my business.

Online scheduling. We use Apptoto to allow new customers to schedule their students for assessments. This allows our new customers to quickly and easily access our services.

Pros

The product does exactly what I need it to do, to help me run my business.

Cons

Adjusting for temporary summer schedule is not as easy as I would like.

Jeffrey D.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Pay per use reminder's that are a boon for business

Pros

I've been pitched reminder systems for years, with most wanting a flat monthly fee regardless of the usage, but AppToTo's pay per reminder system is super efficient, and I'm only paying for what I am using. A missed appointment costs us at least, but the reminders are only (less when bought in bulk). I am so far ahead on the cost, that I really couldn't justify not having it! If you are scheduling 40 appointments per month, it's a cost.

Cons

Better break points for bulk reminder purchases.

CI

Charles I.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Reduces no show appts

Everything has been great overall and I continue still using product as well as telling other artists about it

Pros

Everything they do is great ease of set up then it basically runs itself

Cons

Wish they had a single user modeI was paying for 3 accounts but not using them all sometimes

JB

Jeff B.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Great add-on for our business!

Apptoto has been a great system for us to obtain confirmations for customer appointments and reminders for our clients. It has been very reliable over multiple years, and would recommend it to anyone having to manage large amounts of client appointments. Great support team too!

Pros

It integrates seamlessly with Office365, easy to configure multiple message types, and has made our customer appointment process much smoother and more consistent.

Cons

Occasionally it will pick the wrong contact for the message, but those issues are rare.

MC

Michael C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great Solution - HIPAA-Compliant

Pros

The AppToto product has been a lifesaver for our team. From Auto-messages, simple online booking pages to syncing perfectly with our SF Org ... and being HIPAA-compliant ... AppToto has been the perfect addition to our platform. If you're on the fence, try this out! You never know what you're missing until you find what you're looking for. ***Fully-satisfied, very happy client for over 2 years***

Cons

We honestly like everything about this platform.

RT

Ric T.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Great Tool for My Counseling Practice

Very reliable. My clients really appreciate the reminders.

Pros

Reliability is what I appreciate the most; and also cost effectiveness.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. It's been a great help since day one.

Jason S.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Great Appointment Reminder Product: simple enough to use for regular users, powerful enough for devs

Pros

It simply accomplished our task. We were looking to place automated calls and text messages at fixed intervals. It was easy to set up, train users and worked reliably. When it came time to fully automate the calls and integrate with our internal CRM, the system was powerful enough to do it. 1 hour support call accomplished quickly and correctly.

Cons

The software is actually more powerful than it seems. Much of the power is hidden behind some checkboxes and hidden pages that aren't easily accessible unless you know where to look. A support call with the original founder helped me find some of these hidden features. One other small quibble: the voice synthesizer is a bit finicky. We had a hard time getting it to say our firm's name.

DS

David S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Auto RSVPS made easy.

Pros

how it integrates with google calendar and makes the rsvp process simple for the recipient.

Cons

Not being very tech savy with limited time it took me a long time to utilize it to the best of its capability for our needs.

SB

Santosh B.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Apptoto - Review

- It is overall a good experience working with Apptoto application.

Pros

- Apptoto is an application where it can be integrated with various applications to automate more use cases. - Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently

Cons

- The features can be more added in the application. - The application can be made more optimized. - The support can be more helpful and quickly

SW

Sherril W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommend

It saved us time and Money giving us a solution to our problem: We were stood up for inspection appointments continuously. We spend hours trying to get clients to confirm appointments to begin with. It is easy to set up and has great support.

Pros

It is easy to use and it integrates with the gmail calendar. It saved us sooo much time in reminders and rescheduling and time consuming contacts with clients that couldn't be reached easily.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about it. It did a great job for us!

JG

Jaime G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent functional software

I used other free trials when I chose Apptoto, and Apptoto was the easiest and the one that most met our needs. You can write the content of your automated messages, and it has automated translation to other languages.

Pros

I'm a psychotherapist and have my schedule on Google Calendar. Apptoto pulls automatically who's scheduled, and sends them automated one reminder text or voice message 24 hours before scheduled time, with an option for them to confirm, cancel, or reschedule, and another text message when session is about to start with the link to their video session.

Cons

I liked pretty much everything. Maybe you need to be a little computer savvy to program it, but it didn't bother me. If you have any questions, their support team will quickly clarify.

SE

Shana E.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Apptoto is an asset

Pros

Cons

Overall, I am please with the application. We have experiences minor issues but were always able to get the resolved quickly.

JC

Jay C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

If your business evolves around a calendar...

If your business evolves around a calendar, this is the app to have. Since I started using the app my life has been much easier, having less missed appointments which means more money.

Pros

-Easy to use -Affordable - Synchronizes well with Google Calendar -After reminding the client, will marque event as REMINDED so you will know if someone received or not your reminders.

MF

Mike F.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Satisfied customer

Apptoto saves me time and money. I set up the parameters and it takes care of the rest. Most of the year, it just runs on its own.

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive and a life saver

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about the product.

EM

Ernest M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

A great Appointment reminder app

I have been using Apptoto for over 5 years now and have been very happy with it's performance and quality. It's great that the developers are constantly adding and enhancing features.

Pros

It integrates very well with Google Calendar.

Cons

There is no android app to use on phones.

HR

Harald R.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Love It!

Great!

Pros

Your tool works as advertised and keeps my customers from missing their appointment. Thank you!

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. It has been a great product.

GM

Glenn M.

Legal Services, self-employed

Very Useful

Pros

Automatic reminders to meeting participants

Cons

Extraction of phone numbers sometimes unreliable.

JR

Jonathon R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very helpful team

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to have a slightly more customizable notification template

Ricahard D.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent product

allow clients to pick their own appointment time.

Pros

Easy to use once set up; clients love it; very reasonable pricing. Has written user guide!! Lots of features. Good support.

Cons

Lots of features means you need to think through your options.

MF

Michal F.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Life saver

Absolutely 100% thumbs up!!!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service. Been saving us lots of headaches with confirming apt's etc. Money well spent!!!

Cons

Nothing - this thing works and it's a must for any Real estate, Insurance business!

JF

John F.

Construction, self-employed

Great product for the price

Ease of automated communication with prospects and clients.

Pros

Powerful automation for my company at a great price!

Cons

Requires a good bit of onboarding to learn all of the icons.

MG

Mike G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Needed Appointment Setting Tool

Pros

Take the need for a person to individually schedule each appointment with new and existing customers.

Cons

The software is not intuitive to set up and use right away even with the videos and customer support.