Auction Software

Software for forward, reverse, penny, and silent auctions

Auction Software Reviews - Page 2

Best Auction Software Company Out There

I used Auction Software to launch www.overhaulbids.com which is a reverse auction platform for the aviation maintenance industry. They were vetted out of more than 50 software companies and the reason why I selected them over all the others was experience in this field and templates that I could work off of. I can't explain how important the latter is. There's no way to get all of the little details...

KVA NEWORK

KVA Network was a long process to complete but Auction Software was extremely patient and delivered exactly what we wanted. Thank you to the entire Auction Software staff for making it a painless process and providing an on point website.

Pros

Auction Software was a pleasure to work with. We wanted a platform that would be second to none in our industry and Auction Software delivered in a big way.

Cons

There are no cons to think of for Auction Software.

Straight forward, easy, and fast product tailored for the non-programmer to build a monetizing site.

Having worked with a few other programmers trying to find the most adaptable product to meet our needs, Auction Software has developed a great software package with the key features we were looking for in an auction platform. Very easy to use back end delivering on a professional looking front end pleasing to users both aesthetically and function-wise. We wanted an auction platform built on speed...

Cons

Good result with some hick ups in the process

Fully tailor made product. Completely made as per my demands and wishes.

Pros

Fully tailor made. Made to your wishes and ideas. Team implements your ideas. Quick intervention when asked for help.

Cons

Had to work a lot for myself. Did many reviews and found errors that could be avoided. Because of this reason developing process was stressfull. But i have to say also that this was a large project with a lot of demands and complexity.

Rewards Portal for our Company

Working with AuctionSoftware was overall a good experience. The final product was worth it and was priced reasonably. The team did work hard to ensure I was 100% satisfied. I would recommend them but also be prepared to add a bit more time to the project (if deadline is important) and ensure you have a team to fully QA and de-bug before going live.

Pros

The software for our employees is very easy to understand and use. Everything is displayed very cleanly. It has been a huge hit internally where they can earn credits for performance and redeem them in auction form.

Cons

The project did take about a month more than what was expected. In addition, the QA process was a bit lacking. There were a lot of bugs and issues we had to work through. With that said, the quality of the final product was outstanding.

Great value and easy to deploy. Excellent support. Committed to customer success.

A fully functioning application in less time than otherwise possible at a reasonable price.

Pros

Speed to deploy and support from company is exceptional. It's also a great value that gives you extensive control over the deployment functionality.

Cons

"Out of Box" Admin panel could use some additional functionality. The company is very responsive to adding functionality when requested.

We are really happy with the work done. The team was very responsive and creative.

Increased earning potential. This software helped us create a revolutionary platform in logistics industry.

Pros

What we really liked was the visual aesthetic and ease of use. Furthermore the ability of the team to implement complicated requests and features.

Cons

We really cannot think of anything that we do not like about this software or the team that we worked with.

Very Happy with Auction Software!!!!!

When we went into the Reef Bids project, we wanted to partner with a company we could have a long-term relationship with. We found the perfect partners in Auction software. It is very rare that I have something exceed my expectations, but that is what I experienced from Auction software. Design is about presenting your message to the world. Good design does this as simply and beautifully as possible....

The best Auction Software

This team was easy to work with and they helped make my dream a reality!

Pros

The software was customizable which is what I needed for the very unique industry I am in.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. The software and the team made the changes I needed.

Nickel & Dime

Not worth it! Save your money and value your customers. Not an upfront company!!!

Pros

When I had a question, the chat was easily accessible.

Cons

The program charges the customer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] per Auction. It doesn't tell that and the customer is unaware until they try to make a second bid. They are pretty much double dipping. It should be free for the customer. No customers means no money. This won't last. There are other platforms that allows the customers to bid for free.

This is normally unlike us, and we do apologize for any negative experience that real customer had with software. We even contacted to capterra to show who this customer was which we never worked with. They did not say We assume this review is from disgruntled employee or a competition trying to pivot customers form us . We've learned many different obstacles to ensure we keep the best service to...

Feature-Rich and Customizable - I wish I found them 4 years ago!

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive with the amount of transactions and scenarios it can support. The team is always responsive with any concerns presented. The team has built a product that can support your auction business at any scale.

Cons

I don't have any cons about the software itself. It works quickly and is reliable.

Effective cooperation in the long run!

After 1 year of working with the team of auction software , I can say that they are professionals and they have team members with different set of skills. I absolutely recommend to cooperate with auction software for high quality results.!

Cons

Fast, flexible and efficient!

Pros

If you're looking for turnkey or bespoke, this team has you covered! My experience was nothing short of spectacular - they iterate quickly and never leave a task incomplete.

Cons

Time-zones can lead to some communication delay, but this is a common challenge for all international organizations.

Customized Build

I had an overall good experience with AS and their team.

Pros

I had a very difficult auction platform containing 3 different program companies and needed a specific solution to host and build a comprehensive auction platform. AS delivered even with a global pandemic and was able to work very hard over many months to complete my project. My particular auction service is unique and I am pleased with the results.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time. I am still working with AS on some fixes and am confident they will take care of it.

IT Manager of Online platform based on auctionsoftware.com product

I have got to know about auction software while searching for providers for online bidding solutions Capable of fulflilling my company's business plans. I made my shortlist of options and had in mind calling different companies. Based on reviews already found online and how easy was to understand their solution portfolio, capabilities and pricing structure, I emailed them and got in contact with...

Managing Partner

The entire process with Auction Software was seamless and easy. They understood our needs and provided a proper foundation for us to build upon.

Amazing

My experience couldn't have been better. The dev team was beyond easy to work with, very responsive, and very fast. I will definitely be using these guys again!

Pros

Software was VERY easy to use, clean UI and fun to use.

Cons

I had no issues with the software. I love the software.

Excellent Customer Service

With our project, we needed a lot of customization to the base software. Their teams have been awesome in adapting all of our requests and creating the solution(s) to incorporate all of our special needs. Very dedicated and responsive.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

need to know Ruby on Rails if you have an interest in the code

Delivered as Advertised...

Pros: The original software package had 80% of our requirements. However, Auction Software Services provided the 20% modifications we were looking for. Instead of having our internal developers work on the software, to learn it, to understand the structure, Action Software Services provide expedient services to the modifications we required. In return, our team then was able to spend time working on...

Cons

Communication is most important, and these guys are GREAT!

I will start by mentioning i had a prior experience with a Different developer that was downright awful, so I began my business with AuctionSoftware.com a bit nervous. Needless to say, I am so glad that i took the chance! Raj & and the entire Team were a Great help all along the way. Between all of the customizing and developing of our Industry specific Auction-House , we had a LOT of requests....

Cons

Well managed project deliverance.

The software implementation is outstanding from their team of knowledgeable staff. The scope and deadlines are well managed to bring a fully working project to fruition. Their staff worked with us from the onset setting the correct expectations and walked us through a well manage project flow so at all times we felt we were engaged with the project. They are professional to work with and accommodated our needs very well. It has been a pleasure to work with their team of dedicated programmers.

Pros

The dedication they are able to offer a project and being able to manage a project in a well structured manner.

Cons

Did not had a bad experience with them as of yet.

Everything You Need to Run an Online Auction Business.

We are a small auction business run out of our home. This product gives us the look and feel of a dynamic business.

Pros

We can control everything we need to before, during and post auctions. We were able to design our intro page to fit our specific business and style. It is web based and accessible from anywhere via your phone and mobile app.

Cons

The hardest part is the pricing license cost right up front. It is a lot of money for a small business to put down before you see any return, but they do offer a free-trial

As a first time app developer, I was in good hands with the Auction Software team.

Pros

AS 's project management process was detailed and easy to track along with during the entire lifecycle of the project. Tasks, individual team member responsibilities and follow through were clearly defined and easy to access at any time. AS set the schedule, defined priorities and completed tasks on time. I recommend AS and look forward to working with them again!

Cons

This was my first experience working with AS and I felt like they did everything I expected in an app development process.

Affordable and easy to work with

Pros

the team are very accomodating, easy to work with and technically very capable in implementing requirements. Very cost effective solution.

Cons

A beacon in the dark for me

Some people know a lot about web development and programming, I'm not one of them. For me I knew what I wanted but had no idea how to get there. When I first started working with Raj at Auction Software he patiently outlined the process and estimated time frames. Throughout the process I've made many changes and added features not in my original plan. Each time, Raj and his team adapted to my changes...