Batchbook Reviews

Small and great

Pros

Batchbook is very helpful to keep track of all the major details of the customers, suppliers, friends and share them too.

Cons

I feel its little expensive and offline access is also one thing they need to concentrate and work towards if they want to improve.

So helpful

I very much loved using batchbook and often recommend it as a tool for small business owners (especially service based businesses) to track their client bookings.

Pros

I loved that I could bcc the software and have my emails added to a client file. It made it much easier to track communications and look back on communications when necessary. It was also great to be able to use tags to categorize clients and then use the stats function to generate statistics like how many people booked interviews/classes/care etc. I managed a team that did their work remotely so this also helped me to monitor their work to be sure they were meeting our best practices in terms of follow up and information sharing.

Cons

I found it a bit hard to organize the info I needed to generate stats. I loved that stats function but would have liked a little more information about how to use it. I'd also like a function built in so that when a client fills out the registration form on our website, that they are automatically created in batchbook. As it stood when I used it, we had to do data entry to input a client. I'd also like a better functioning app. Myself and my team found the information available on the app to be very limited and since we did most of our work remotely and on the go, having the ability to see everything and enter data from our phones would have been a huge help.

Batchbook a great CRM software

Pros

Batchbook is priety easy to use and its functionality is similar to most software used which makes it easy to learn or train new employees on the product. The customer support is also very quick and it did not face any issues within last 6 months of usage. It also supports various data import and export formats which makes it accessible into any format. I really loved uses of social media interactions which helps to cover various social platforms over the internet and it its ease of use of Tags to categorize.

Cons

I think a little UI change would be great as it looks basic, adding some customization would provide it a premium look. Its hard to learn all its features and got very confused when used it for first time.

I've been with Batchbook for years & have never considered switching

Pros

I love how flexible and expansive each contact can be, along with the social media piece. I also live by the lists I create, making it easy to see who is due for a follow-up card or whatever I need.

Cons

The cost for new clients is the only reason why I hesitate recommending it for new entrepreneurs. It would have been too prohibitive for me back when I was starting out, and probably even now.

Batchbook is great for small businesses

Batchbook is a very easy to use CRM that allows you to track about anything. Their how-to videos are great and their support is TOP NOTCH! I recommend and deploy Batchbook to a number of our customers.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to customize to fit your business. Great support. Unlimited users with current pricing model which is HUGE for my larger clients.

Cons

Mobile access is web client only. Really wish they had an app/hybrid for offline access.

Fits my needs

I use Batchbook to keep track of my customer's info and share it with my team. It was easy to set up and simple to use. It also connects with my email and quickbooks account.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating