Batchbook Reviews

4.42/5 (6 reviews)

Amanda Spakowski

So helpful

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I very much loved using batchbook and often recommend it as a tool for small business owners (especially service based businesses) to track their client bookings. I loved that I could bcc the software and have my emails added to a client file. It made it much easier to track communications and look back on communications when necessary. It was also great to be able to use tags to categorize clients and then use the stats function to generate statistics like how many people booked interviews/classes/care etc. I managed a team that did their work remotely so this also helped me to monitor their work to be sure they were meeting our best practices in terms of follow up and information sharing.

Michelle Ward

I've been with Batchbook for years & have never considered switching

Reviewed 2015-11-23
Review Source: Software Advice

I love how flexible and expansive each contact can be, along with the social media piece. I also live by the lists I create, making it easy to see who is due for a follow-up card or whatever I need.

Siddesh Raj

Small and great

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Batchbook is very helpful to keep track of all the major details of the customers, suppliers, friends and share them too.

Peter Pawlus

Batchbook is great for small businesses

Reviewed 2014-12-18

Batchbook is a very easy to use CRM that allows you to track about anything. Their how-to videos are great and their support is TOP NOTCH! I recommend and deploy Batchbook to a number of our customers.Ease of use, easy to customize to fit your business. Great support. Unlimited users with current pricing model which is HUGE for my larger clients.

Rick Dorrego

Fits my needs

Reviewed 2015-10-07

I use Batchbook to keep track of my customer's info and share it with my team. It was easy to set up and simple to use. It also connects with my email and quickbooks account.

Richard Haynes