Bizstim

All-In-1 Business Management Software for SMB's

Bizstim Reviews

Fantastic management software for a tutoring business -- outstanding customer service!

Overall, Bizstim has drastically reduced the time I would spend scheduling tutors and billing clients. Its also organized my workflow, tutor information, and client information. I haven't yet utilized their website integrations, but I'm looking forward to further exploring these capabilities.

Pros

Bizstim's customer service is outstanding and its what makes it stand out from its competitors. They provide prompt, effective customer service and think around corners to ensure your company processes are optimally set up. Unlike many other software companies, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has run a tutoring company himself. This experience gives him invaluable insight into what you are looking for and he strives to be a true partner to other small business owners. He is very smartly (unlike other software companies) invested in your businesses' success. This is apparent in everything that Bizstim does, from the software itself to the excellent support for it.

Cons

Learning how to navigate the problem was a bit challenging, but this was the case with the other programs I "trialed" as well. The major difference with Bizstim was that they were just a phone call away to answer questions and walk me through how to do things. They also did an initial on-boarding call with me to help set things up, which was essential.

Thanks very much for your kind words, Johna. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help grow your business. I know how hard it can be learning new software and building a successful tutoring company. You've been a wonderful addition to the Bizstim family and I look forward to our future collaborations.

Excellent software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is hands on and 100 percent available to help train, implement, and troubleshot any issues that may be needed. We are extremely grateful to his customer service.

Pros

The features improved workflow in all aspects of the company from managing schedules to invoicing and payroll.

Cons

At this time, I haven't found anything that cannot be managed on this software.

Thanks very much for your kind words and feedback. It has been a pleasure getting to know you, your staff and your business as a whole. In helping you learn the software and migrate your data to Bizstim, you've given us invaluable information allowing us to improve our features. Thank you.

Peace Review

I do feel Bizstim does a great job with multiple schedules & this is what I use the system for. Also, for the database of client information.

Pros

1.) I really like the visual calendars for each tutor's schedule. This has made it very easy to work with scheduling students given the tutor's availability. 2.) I like the way the data base is set-up for keeping records of the client info. It is very clean & easy to read/follow. 3.) I also like the ability to add the tutor's availability to the system since it can change & they also like to see this on their end 4.) The tutoring session lists is a nice feature & I use frequently to screen shot this to confirm the schedule with parents/students

Cons

1.) For the calendar view I wish it would only show the current month & not the first week of the following month at the bottom as it is a bit confusing to look at. 2.) I would love if there was a way to add time blocks in different colors somehow on the tutor's calendar so it is visually clear when an open time slot is not scheduled/still available. 3.) I also feel like the back button resets the...

Thanks very much for your review and analysis of our software. The feedback is much appreciated. 1. We've removed the display of sessions that do not have a date for the month being displayed. 2. This is already available. To see a background availability in the tutor's specific calendar color, you need to use the week view or day view on the calendar. 3. This type of feature is generally...

This platform has been a lifesaver!!

Pros

The customer service is old school in a modern environment - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answers emails and phone calls almost immediately. He doesn't hesitate to set up a virtual meeting if I need clarification or help setting something up. I haven't come across customer service like this in a long time.

Cons

I wish there was a phone app, although it is configured so that the site is easy to use on the phone.

Bizstim is the game changer we were seeking!

We are a tutoring and test prep company in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio. Bizstim has streamlined scheduling and communication with both clients and employees. It has saved us both time and money and elevated our reputation.

Pros

Bizstim has become our one-stop for our administrative staff, employees and clients. We researched many software systems before settling on Bizstim. The choice was simple as it had capabilities and customizations lacking in the alternatives. Additionally, multiple members of our administrative team had 1:1 calls with the support team representative, Bizstim developer and owner. His care and concern...

Cons

None at this time. I really don't feel anyone would go wrong choosing Bizstim.

Hi Lisa. Thank you very much for your endorsement of Bizstim. Your willingness to engage with us has improved the software immensely, and we look forward to continuing the business partnership for years to come.

Great management system!

This program has streamlined may of our processes - so glad we implemented it.

Pros

I love the calendar feature and that our clients get a reminder email and reminder text prior to each appointment.

Cons

My only criticism is that it is a little slow to navigate to new screens within the program.

Hi Sheri. Thanks very much for the feedback. I'm glad we have helped to manage scheduling and reminders for you. With respect to page loading times, I will look into additional ways to speed that up when faced with large volumes of data. Keeping up with your amazing success can be demanding but we are up to the challenge.

Excellent Scheduling Software

With this product, we were able to have features in one place for our clients; scheduling, scheduling reminders via email and texting, and billing.

Pros

This product has been excellent for scheduling and billing purposes for our clients. It integrates well with Stripe.

Cons

As with any new product, there was a learning curve, which had to be worked through over a week or so. Sometimes new pages can take a few seconds to come up.

Quick Summary

Overall experience is very positive. One place to locate client data.

Pros

Bizstim is easy to use. Client information is at your fingertips.

Cons

None. I think the data is very well organized on the site.

Hi Howard. Thanks very much for your review. Happy teaching.

Highly recommend BizStim. Great software and easy to use.

Very positive 110% recommend

Pros

Keeps track of client payments owing and tutor wages on the dashboard.

Cons

A mobile app would be good and the ability to sink the BizStim calendar to my iPhone calendar