Bokun

Cloud-based booking management solution for tourism industry

Bokun Reviews - Page 5

Excellent reservation system

Bokun give me advantage to promote our products to many different seller /distribution channel

Pros

The system allowed us to make products and then easy to set contracts with many distributions channel

Cons

Take a quite long time for product connection. Time consuming for viator when it comes to edit start time , availability and other critical tab since there is no response regarding enhance connectivity

Awesome Booking Software for Tours & Activity!

Saves us lot of times, makes it easier to receive booking and get distribution.

Pros

Availablity management, userfriendly (once you have learnt it). Great support, really!

Cons

Takes some time to learn it. Support / info only available in English.

Excellent service

Pros

Really great service. Really good support. Software easy to onboard and easy to operate. No complaints.

Cons

None to note. The marketplace options could be more usefully set out in terms of contracting with other parties.

Overall good software

Pros

-modern and clear interface -rather easy to understand -many functions

Cons

-some annoying bugs which aren’t fixed -big changes are made without warning so that for example the API does not work correctly anymore -the usage for operational tasks are limited

Bokun is amazing

It's amazing it has help improved every aspect of my business

Pros

Oh I love how easy it was to setup and integrate to my website. How easy it was to connect with OTA's The customer service is really great as well they answer every question I had. Bokun is amazing.

Cons

They don't have a mobile app feature that would have help me manage everything on the go

Hi Selvin, Thank you for your review and for your suggestion of a mobile app. We are continually enhancing the Bokun product, so do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other product enhancement suggestions. Best, Bokun Support

CEO

very good

Pros

user friendly, connects resellers with tour operators, good overview of bookings for guides and office workers, nice data base and well displayed.

Cons

it very rarely closes down, so nobody can book the tour online or we cannot see bookings

I am happy with the Booking engine

I am happy I moved to Bokun. It find t cost effective and the customer support i have been given is excellent.

Pros

I like the way the way you can add the widgets you need, like payment providers.

Cons

I think there are a couple of things that are not initutive in the set up but Bokun always seems tobe improvig the experince.

Best booking platform

As mentioned before the bokun helped us with the widget to give the ability to our customers to book their trip online. Also another great feature that helped us make new partnerships is the bokun's marketplace.

Pros

The ease of use. Its so easy to use the bokun widget to add a booking engine to your website.

Cons

I cant thing of something really, the only thing is that I would like in the future to see even more features.

A Great Platform to Build Business

My experience of is most satisfactory and I enjoy using this platform.

Pros

What I look the most is the ease of communicating with inbound and outbound tour operators across the world and the way Bokun staff respond to enquiries from me.

Cons

I have so far not encountered any problem that hinders my use of this platform.

Hi KV, Thank you for your feedback and your review! Best, Bokun Support

Pretty Good not a lot of features

Simple way to deal with bookings.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use and a clear layout for the accommodation front desk.

Cons

Not a lot of ability for implementing special features for bookings. Some glitches. Wish there was a payment tab when using myallocator.

Using Bókun

Overall, Bókun is a practical and secure platform.

Pros

Ease of deployment of dynamic priced products. Connection to other sales platforms.

Cons

Lower product visibility compared to the competition.

Hi Rui, Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Do not hesitate to reach out to support@bokun.io if you have specific product enhancement suggestions. Best, Bokun Support

Easy use and functionality

We are very happy to be acknowledged with the software and will be definitely using it for long time.

Pros

It helpee our business very much, as we can easily track our bookings and connect products with website and OTA's. It is easy to use and has good visibility of all products.

Cons

Some features, for example pricings, are sometimes confusing to select, specifically for one tier prices.

Happy with it

Pros

Ease of online booking and rapid response from help desk is the best part.

Cons

Little less complex could always be improved

Essential for the Travel and Tourism Industry

Pros

The software has a lot of connectivity with other companies.

Cons

The software has a few bugs that were not helping us to work smoothly a couple times.

Hi Marcelo, Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We apologize for any bugs that have caused you slowdowns, and we greatly appreciate your continued business as we continue to develop and enhance the Bokun product and work out these issues. Best, Bokun Support

Indispensable Software for Success

As owner and single worker with tourism all around the world, Bokun helps me daily not only to manage my products as well all my reservations in a practical, very organized and highly professional way. Also it connects my company to similar companies all around the world. Bokun is absolutely indispensable for the success of my business.

Pros

Accuracy, Practical, Highly Professional

Cons

Many details, complexity which are needed for accuracy

Not ready to release, still in development, complicated and poor customer service

We have products on Viator. They offered us to move all our products on Viator, which was not made properly. Let it aside, the customer service keeps passing our problem to someone else and each time I had to explain everything from the scratch. They say they will get in touch in a few hours but no one actually comes with a solution. The software has connectivity issues even with their own company! If you are a travel company, consider using this software twice!

Pros

Owned by Tripadvisor Can integrate to our Wordpress website

Cons

Complicated Poor Customer service Very hard coded, you cannot manage product portfolio with ease as they promote

Hi Cihan, We're sorry to hear about your experience. We looked into your account and it appears that there was differing availability information between your products on Bokun and Viator, but that the issue has been resolved. We empathize and understand that this is a complicated process. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@bokun.io if there is any other ways we can help. Best, Bokun Support

User friendly

Customer service and immediate support convinced me to get Bokun more involved with my products handling. Appreciate responsive team work.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, get used on it from the beginning very easy

Cons

Some clashes with my website persist, all of it however in solve by the team

Great booking system.

It made my bokking of services so much easier.

Pros

Best is the ability tobsell others products on your website.

Cons

The learning curve is still a bit steap - once you get the logics its ok, but in the beginning you care very dependent on on-line and chatt support. There sould be an interface with a natural "road" to follow for basic producs, tjat keep the special features of the system in backstage. Aöso the payment function from payment provider could be more detailed with booking number on the payment receits. Now I have to digg deap to find out from which customers the payment is comming from.

Good service and constantly growing and getting better

Great service and the cost of using Bokun is going down, such a rear experience

Pros

Tailored to our needs, they are easy to contact and answer your questions promptly

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, everything you mention to them will be fixed

It’s changed our business

Easy, perfect, supporting and a great way to grow your tourism business

Pros

Playing in the online space for day tours is very competitive. When we researched and moved to Bókun our business grew in the direction we wanted it too.

Cons

Nothing , only issue is too many other people know about this great software

The system you need

Very delighted, i wish them more innovation and to be the untouchable leader in the field.

Pros

Robustness, staff, ease of use, connectivity.

Cons

Technical glitches in the beginning which were fixed very quickly.

Complete and Secured

I am very much satisfied. My inventory problem is completed solved. It is handy and enhanced our productivity.

Pros

1.Great platform which integrates with all website. 2. Global configuration, which make it usable at multiple functions 3. Support is awesome. Amazing support team who always take your feedback and respond in very short time. 4. Unlimited functionality and configurations 5. Cost effective. Very less cost.

Cons

1. Being advanced it is sometimes become very complicated to use but it is understandable. Not really a major drawback.

An amazing team!

Great experience overall! The tool is very easy to use. Excellent communication also with the team. Very responsive and continuous efforts and initiatives to improve your page.

Pros

Easy to use, pragmatic, available and knowledgeable team!

Cons

I have had no issue with this software so far. Very well thought!

Hi Mona, Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback. All the best, Bokun Support

Bokun is helping my business

Bokun has connected directly my products with Online Travel Agencies, and from the Bokun platform I can manage the calendar and the booking from all the OTAs. I 've embed the Bokun widget on my website connecting also the Payment provider, and now the customers can book my product easily from booking channel.

Pros

I like I can easily manage the calendar of my booking from one platform. I like the section of the Marketplace for connect my company with other sellers to improve the potential of my business.

Cons

The Marketplace is a good idea but at the moment it is not helping my buisness.

The only platform that tie with all other with ease

Pros

Most important is the customer services is 1 st class.

Cons

Nothing bad so far. They do try to understand customer need from time to time and update it.