Bokun

Cloud-based booking management solution for tourism industry

Bokun Reviews - Page 9

Using Bokun

Since signing up with Bokun the team have been helpful and receptive to new ideas and working to improve the product. This makes it more enjoyable as a system to use.

Pros

Bokun has all the features that I require as a tour operator and the added benefit of a dedicated support team. As it is a newer platform the Bokun team have been fantastic in taking onboard feedback and insights so as to improve the product that they provide.

Cons

Initially it was time intensive to set up products on Bokun. The team have worked hard on resolving this and making the process easier and more enjoyable.

My review for Bokun

Pros

Supplier/customer support staff is very efficient.

Cons

Change of interface very fast. I was getting used to use the old interface and now I am starting to get used to the new one (it may not be actually a con).

Bokun is the best for tours

Bokun supports it's software really well!

Pros

The software is very flexible, and can be made to fit a wide range of Tour companies

Cons

The user interface is a little clunky, but one gets used to it really quickly

Great ease of use with Bokun

We have found it really useful for our travel agency business. It links up really well with our payment system so it is really easy for our customers to use.

Pros

Bokun offers a fully functional storefront that is logical and easy to use. There customer service is excellent and they are always quick to respond. It is easy to upload and adjust all the content and we have found it very useful for our travel agency as we can connect with other agencies around the world.

Cons

Initially it was a bit daunting so maybe a bit more help when you start out with it.

Bokun makes it easy for all, old and new

Very good. Bokun is easy to use, has tons of informtino available so you can start using it on your own, and offers a supreme level of customer care.

Pros

The ease of use. I am new in the travel industry and Bokun made it so easy to start uploading products and to quickly have additional options to increase our portfolio through the marketplace (a jewel that allows agencies and providers to estabish working agreements easily).

Cons

Just regarding Viator, I think the product creation on the Bokun side could be more detailed.

Great work

contacting to the costumer

Pros

it is a great software help you to improve your work

Cons

id you try to add Arabic language to the website or Arabic supporter

Helpful in Everything

Bokun is very helpful for us . It helps to manage everything at one place , very easy to use , customer support is really very comfortable and Fast . Overall Bokun is Great.

Pros

Customer Support is very fast and responsive every time .

Cons

Creating a Product as there is too many steps.

Hi Amir, Thank you for your review! We understand your concern about the steps required in setting up products, but we are glad to hear you have found so much value in Bokun. And if you have any new products to add, our implementation team is always here to help you through every step of the process! Best, Bokun Support

Bokun Usage Review

I have enjoyed using Bokun and it has made booking much easier for our company. However, in my role in the company I have not had too much experience with it and therefore cannot give incredibly useful feedback, sorry!

Pros

I like that it is a quick and easy way to connect with different providers and reserve different products. Also I like how easy it is to adjust a reservation or consult something that has already been booked.

Cons

I simply have not used it enough personally to know all of the different functions and possibilities. That is my own fault though.

EXCELLENT MARKET PLACE

Excellent customer care and I have been receiving new market place every time

Pros

The first time saw their alert on my screen but not pay attention. The second time saw the word said we are trip advisor company then was convinced to join. My aim was to get linked with a travel agency /DMC likely found out that bukon is a super deal of linking products with buyers and I am very happy because so far I am connected with 8 market place and looking forward to business with them. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Cons

connections ,My aim was to get linked with a travel agency /DMC likely found out that bukon is a super deal of linking products with buyers and I am very happy because so far I am connected with 8 market place and looking forward to business with them. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

The best

Pros

It is for free, perfect customer support and easy to use.

Cons

All good, I like everything about it. Bokun has helped my busines a lot!

Great customer service

Low cost Great customer service

Pros

They are really responsive and they don’t charge a lot comission

Cons

Nothing everything is good I am using this software a year right now

The most complete features

Great tool for tourism bussiness companies. I am very please I choose it. it has lots of features that have help my bussiness open new windows of opportunities.

Pros

It has very useful features that had help me grow my bussiness

Cons

You must read all the manual to be able to operate propertly. I doesn´t have feature of rentals for items like equipment, etc

Bokun Review

Perfect.

Pros

Everything. Very easy to use and efficient.

Cons

Nothing so far. It is very useful and has no issues using it.

Attraction Montenegro

I use this to combine my website with OTA and be online all time without any big support.

Pros

It gives me connection with other agencies trough one channel.

Cons

Monthly payment for PRO account is very high during this COVID issue

Tips

Overall I like Bókun and look forward for the everyday I improvements to happen.

Pros

+price +agency connections + accommodation

Cons

Could have a more responsible instructed team. I feel like sometimes the cs doesn’t know very well the product since is still in development (understamble) and it takes too much time to solve some problems or doubts we have. The qr code needs an app for phones where we can scan the customers tickets and it can automatically check the custumer in, avoiding froud. And keep the control of used tickets. The email session - i have an event product that changes the meeting point location every day of the week. Every Monday a spot and Tuesday another one, etc... I would like to have in the product setting a part to add info in the booking confirmation of the product.

Fantastic

I have with Bokun for the past few months and it have created magic for my business. I have made and closed contracts with other companies in the industry. The Bokun staff have been a great help and giving advice and support at all times.

Pros

The linkage they provide between a seller and buyer. They also make it easy for us to manage bookings without being worried about confirming and managing bookings and payments.

Cons

There's more that I like most and nothing that I liked the least

Well Rounded Software

Friendly workforce who are able to help when required. More technical information is relayed to us, and they are definitely focused on making sure this works for the client.

Pros

It is a clean system where accounts can be personalised to suit the needs of each user. Business to Client Rapport is good, following up on issues to try and see if they are resolved with their recent fix, or if it needs more tweaking.

Cons

Does have some network issues, locking out all users from the system from time to time.

Very efficient!

Pros

It is one of the best worldwide, as in the commission, customer care, bookings my business gets through bokun where the most, highly recommended and highly appreciated for their quick response always for any problem.

Cons

Nothing was bad, except they don't have a mobile application.

How Bokun boosted my sales

Pros

The ability to reach directly all the players in my industry and sell my product through channels previously uknown to me.

Cons

That there is no time limit to when a proposed contract will be accepted or denied.

Hi Yiannis, We're so happy to hear that Bokun has helped you boost sales! Thank you for your review and for your suggestion about adding a time limit to proposed contracts. We are always updating and improving the Bokun product and love getting ideas from customers like you. Best, Bokun Support

The Absolute Software we need for B2B Products

Pros

Booking, customer engagement and suppliers supports.

Cons

So far I have no Problem. I haven’t seen any problems occurring in my products.

Amazing engine for your website to be found

The problem im solving is that im now popular on line and im selling more and im able to charge on line.

Pros

I did like the most that is easy to use and very helful

Cons

I think all is perfect and very cheap charges

Hi Elmer, We're so happy to hear that you have had success selling more tours online with the Bokun online booking engine. Thank you for your review! Best, Bokun Support

Simply amazing

Simply amazing

Pros

The price is the most affordable specially in this hard time because of COVID . It’s so easy to use and very convenient

Cons

I have no comments at all It does saves my money and my time always

High quality booking

The support people are extremely nice and helpful. Thank's a lot!

Pros

Good looking when implemented on web site.

Cons

Not so easy to learn from an administrator perspective. There's a lot of displays och check boxes to pass and fill in, before you can launch.

Thank you for your review and your feedback about the onboarding and ramp up process. We hear you loud and clear and are working to improve this so that our customers can more easily understand Bokun and get up and running quickly and easily. Best, Bokun Support

Full featured and robust platform with excellent customer support

Excellent overall, very happy to have found Bokun.

Pros

The all-inclusiveness of the software. They really thought out what an operator might need.

Cons

It can have a steep learning curve. Once you get used to the menu system it is well worth it.

Hi Wes, Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and learning all that Bokun has to offer! Best, Bokun Support

Great tool to manage your business

Pros

The integration of multiple resellers which gives me a one stop place to manage availability, contracts and more

Cons

A lot of options to get your head around, but once you use it a few times it’s all very clear and easy

Hi Martin, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you've found success managing multiple resellers through Bokun. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if have any questions or concerns in the future. Best, Bokun Support