Book Like A Boss Reviews

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss

Great booking system

Pros

I used Book Like A Boss for several clients. It is a great scheduling tool that's easy to customize.

Cons

It wasn't easy to get started when I first started using the software. Also, I wish there were better options for the thank you page.

Book me and be my boss

Book like a boss has changed the way we have reached new clients.

Pros

I love this platform. I truly love that clients from all over have found me and utilized my specialties by simply searching for me on this platform.

Cons

It is not easy to market yourself in any platform to distinguish yourself in your field when there are literally thousands of users just like you, without paying for the special spots.

Cause I'm the Boss, Applesauce!

We are able to send people to one location to schedule a time to meet in person or online.

Pros

I really like the end result of the software. Having a clean looking booking page done in minutes from nothing is a huge plus! I can instantly...nearly, start making appointments, which means more money!

Cons

I have not found anything I am not fond of yet. I am still working with the product and it's full implementation.

Saves me time

Overall, BLAB has really saved me a ton of time and made booking appointments with clients so much easier.

Pros

Easy portal for customers to use, saves me from repeating the same info every time I book someone. The text reminders are great.

Cons

There were some kinks to work out when setting up the calendar interactions. It does not work with my preferred calendar so now I have two to maintain.

Makes booking a seamless process

It is easy to use and integrate, if you need to streamline your booking, give them a shot.

Pros

Book Like A Boss makes booking a seamless process that requires very little maintenance. Our customers have never complained about our booking process.

Cons

No real cons, I am not aware of many other softwares that do the same thing, I wish there was an app but other than that really no cons.

BLAB Account...love it

It's been great! Love it!

Pros

So easy to use and setup. Love the integration with my google calendar. And the customization of the booking page is great,

Cons

When somebody books, you have to manually approve. i would like to see it automatically get on my calendar to eliminate that step. maybe that's a setting Im not aware of.

All in one booking platform

It serves my needs to offer different types of services well.

Pros

I can easily offer different services that I provide online, with the ability to connect multiple calendars of mine.

Cons

The frontend UI can be better, though Ihave to say that it has improved significantly from when I first tried it out

Amazing, friendly support

For the price, I’m super happy.

Pros

Works well, robust features, really awesome friendly support, good price

Cons

Wish the booking page for clients was cleaner - Calendly’s is just nicer. The backend is not as intuitive as Acuity’s.

Easy to use booking tool

I´m ussing book like a boss for some months and it´s really good for my clientes to book in my agenda. It works great.

Pros

Simplicity to configure and also to understand for who books.

Cons

Nothing yet, I didn´t have any kind of problem.

Good product for specific bookings

Pros

Very simple to use and really easy to set up.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be any options for custom data fields that you can collect from the user when they book.

Great Potential

Pros

Great potential with lots of cool features.

Cons

Great Potential but marred by poor customer support. Lacking in integrity

Helpful when Busy with Meetings!

I have a monthly meeting with all of my clients to go over analytics and this program helped ease this process for me. I send them a monthly reminder through the app instead of individually writing them an email!

Pros

I liked that it was easy to use and had an easy interface for others to book a meeting time with me for a meeting!

Cons

I honestly have no cons to the software. I wish it was a bit cheaper but I use their "Espresso" plan and this works for me!

Super bad support

Pros

Relatively easy to use and basic customization possible,

Cons

Repeatedly written to the support and still didn't received any tax bill after more than a week. The embedded form can't be customized more than through colors.