Book Like A Boss Reviews

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss

Book Like A Boss: Not Perfect, but Close!

Book Like A Boss is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a product that can schedule, market and sell—all at the same time. If you're looking for a wunderkind that does just one of these things, you can probably find a SAAS product that would be less expensive overall, but you can't go wrong with Book Like A Boss, a product that really can do it all.

Pros

At its core, Book Like A Boss, as its name implies, is primarily an online appointment SAAS solution, ala Calendly, You Can Book Me and the like—but it goes well beyond these basics to add group scheduling, products and services with online payment, a mini-web page, client database and more. Flexibility is its best attribute.

Cons

This isn't exactly a "negative," but the company's aggressive product roadmap means you're signing on for changes always oriented toward customer improvement.

Love the functionality and regular updates

I love Book Like A Boss. I’ve tried a few different options for scheduling but this was the best one so far.

Pros

I like how easy this is to use for my clients and how it includes so many different options, like including video, allowing people to buy products and programs directly, and having different kinds of appointments to choose or highlight. Plus, they seem to update the software with more options, so I need to learn how I can use its newer functions.

Cons

I wish this would allow me to schedule my own appointments with clients, but I work around it by signing up as if I were a client.

Exceptional Scheduling Software

Book Like a Boss has been fantastic. I've tried a number of other appointment scheduling systems, but most were either missing important features or didn't integrate well with my calendar (not able to see that I have other appointments I schedule myself and use that info to determine my availability). I used another one that met my needs for several years, but the cost was prohibitive. Book Like a Boss does everything the other one did and more at a price that didn't break the bank.

Pros

Intuitive interface, modern design, very easy to use and integrate with my existing calendar.

Cons

I'd like to see more ability to customize the look of the page presented to clients.

If you do online meetings , you should use Book Like a Boss. Period.

BLAB is a great piece of automated booking app which will help you in scheduling in your meeting. No more back and forth for the correct timing for meeting especially when you are in different time zones.

Pros

- Helped me tremendously in scheduling and keeping track of my meetings. - Smooth Integrations with apps like Zoom is a great time saver. - Being able to completely brand the links gives a nice professional look.

Cons

Their calendar widget loads AFTER the header and footer has loaded. It may confuse someone who is looking on such an app for the first time. They may want to handle this correctly.

Dumb Name, Awesome Product

I have become used to not having to deal with the time-wasting back and forth of setting call and meeting appointments. In 2 years of using, I have only had 2 contacts screw up their appointment set up, which basically means it is an almost idiot-proof user interface. It would really be hard to go back to trying to set times by email. I really rely on BLAB.

Pros

There is a ton of functionality under the hood and unlike a lot of SaaS products, relatively easy to find. I like that paid appointments and free appointments can be built under one interface. Appointment pages are nicely customizable, making it easy to visually tie in with branding. Fast. Adjusts for time zones. Easy for people to cancel and reschedule their own appointments, saving me loads of time.

Cons

Besides the name? ;) Single design on landing page, no matter what kind of appointment it is. The wording can be changed but only one design. That really is the only thing that bugs me, which isn't much.

I’m so BOSS

What I love most is the team behind BLAB (that’s what we Bosses call it). They are incredibly responsive and have been hard at work implementing the things we need to make this calendar one that’s truly remarkable. I love how fun the email reminders look. The tutorial videos always make me smile with their always present intro “Welcome BAW-sses,” spoken with the best northern accent ever.

Pros

Functionally, the system is pretty easy to navigate through. The Backend and front end look great.

Cons

Missing the ability to create recurring bookings. I believe they are working on it though and we all hope it’s available this year.

Book Like A Boss

Loving what I'm seeing on the free trail, so far! Switching to Book Like a Boss seems like a no-brainer!

Pros

On my current platform, I can set up a calendar that clients can use to schedule sessions, but I cannot edit the times and days available. During the free trial with Book Like A Boss, I've found that I not only can put my available times (including non-schedulable down times!) into my scheduling calendar, it will also send out automatic reminders to clients for me! This is so much better for my business! It also integrates with MailChimp to keep my current client subscribers linked in. I can use and edit from multiple platforms with ease of use, which is also a huge bonus and upgrade from my current software.

Cons

From a client's perspective, the calendar can be a little overwhelming, I've been told. The simpler, the better!

Book Like a Boss is like my business in a box

Book Like a Boss has simplified and streamlined my booking and scheduling process. I almost don't need a website any more and have, in fact, considered not using my website any more for a while. The look is beautiful and it just works really well.

Pros

I love the ease of use and how it integrates seamlessly with my other products such as Mailchimp.

Cons

Erm I really find it difficult to find anything to criticize.

An Essential Tool That Eliminates a Big Time Sink

It's one of three can't-do-without SAAS products I use (the other two being FreshBooks and Workflowy). I love it for the time it saves me and my existing and potential clients. I'm an affiliate, as well, and recommend BLAB whenever appropriate. Love it.

Pros

The thing I like best about Book Like a Boss is how convenient it is to send potential bookings a link to schedule a call. Putting the decision in their hands gives them a sense of agency and gets rid of that "when's good for you?" back-and-forth that can lead to unnecessary frustration.

Cons

The user interface can be a little confusing on the client side. It would be helpful if there was an obvious way for clients to leave contact info (they often forget!) or to specify the form of contact (phone or Skype, for example). On my end, the dashboard is a bit overwhelming. I have a sense that there are features I'm not using / aware of because there's a lot going on there.

Perfect for any business that needs booking

I use BLAB for two different businesses and we’re extremely happy with it in both instances. One is online, one is brick and mortar. Being able to book online has made our workflow much simpler and cleaner.

Pros

The all-in-one landing page Easy customization Ability to approve bookings and ask clients to reschedule Sync with Apple Calendar

Cons

Limited ways to plan your schedule Inability to retitle landing page sections

Best Scheduler

I love that I can send people to schedule an appointment easily. And I can also create products to promote that they can purchase with ease. I also like that I can connect my Zoom account and provide the call information immediately.

Pros

BLAB has so many features that I love. You can easily link your calendar along with adding products and setting up calls easily. As a branding expert, I love that you can also brand it to match your personal branding creating a cohesive experience for users.

Cons

I have zero complaints. It is so easy to use and meets all of my needs.

The booking platform I've been waiting for !

As a solopreneur, it gives me all I need in one place to schedule appointments without the needs to spend my day answering calls or emails. No more (almost) "no-show" with the reminders automatically sent to customers.

Pros

It provides a standalone landing page to sell and schedule my services and I can easily embed the booking module in my wordpress site. Everything is sync with my Google calendar and payment gateway (with Stripe) is integrated. One last thing: E-mail and SMS reminders !!!

Cons

No analytics available for appointments.

President

My clients are able to book appointments with me around the clock without me being involved. This product has saved me time so I can make more money.

Pros

I needed a way to streamline my scheduling across multiple time zones and multiple countries. Book Like A Boss showed up at a time when I was looking for scheduling automation. Installing and leveraging this product has saved me time and more importantly, has been easy for my customers to use.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I don't like about this software.

I LOVE BLAB!

This app was easy to sign up, set up and accept payment via paypal with ease!

Pros

BLAB is one of the best purchases I've made! It gives you all you need to sell services and digital products without the hassle of creating a full website from scratch. You can even except booking through the platform with sms notifications and tons more!

Cons

Zero cons about this app because it has an active facebook group where you can always recommend features and the devs listen to everyone especially if a bug pops up.

Love book like a boss!

Book like a boss gave me the opportunity to book more clients with greater ease! I love the website integration. Professional and easy for clients.

Pros

It is easy to use. Easy to edit. Easy to integrate to my website.

Cons

The look of the plugins is more simple. The colors Chan be changed but perhaps not the font. However they are constantly updating so that may change.

I’ve been using Book Like a Boss for over a year. I love it I’ve referred many to this software and they all choose it over all the ther scheduling software. Their continue to be developments that make it better and better. I would recommend this to any business or consultant.

Pros

Integrates with Google calendar Easy appointment creator Embedding code is easy to install on website Customizable to match brand colors Custom schedule availability for each appointment type

Cons

I can’t think of a con. It certainly has more capability than I need.

Good for Appointment Booking,but Could be Better

It is a good tool to schedule your calendar but could be better if it provides necessary features like customer verification and messaging to mobile on the confirmation.

Pros

Creating and Scheduling Booking Appointment Calendar within required timeslots along with the Profile showcase is good for Branding.

Cons

Customer Details verification, user interface and missing some important features. It doesn't have any validation to a customer who fills appointment form and it results in lot of junk data for creators. It has missed some necessary features like integration with major payment service providers in countries like India and it should have a better user interface inside the tool

Book Like a Badass!

Pros

The ease of setting it up! It looks like a whole website.

Cons

I wish we could reuse coupon codes. I also wish we can easily customize the url.

Needed a solution and Book Like A Boss delivered

We use Book Like A Boss for our fishing guide service and saw a growing trend of people booking fishing excursions online. Since using BLAB, our booking system is streamlined and organized.

Pros

The ease of use for the end user. We can set up a custom landing page that is really easy for folks to use.

Cons

Initially, we bought Book Like A Boss in its earliest stages, so we were able to grow as the software was being built and new features were rolling out. The hardest part was getting our booking schedule set up at first.

Super easy and convenient

Wonderful since day 1. I have been using this for almost a year now.

Pros

Convenience - very simple, straightforward, designing of a calendar page. Accessibility - you can accept payment via credit card and paypal. Cost - very affordable and worth every penny. Although, you can use it for free and still get a lot of perks. Customer support is so personalized. Nachum is my favorite person. Very hands-on to customers free or paid. Keep it up!

Cons

API Integration - if you are not a techy person or doesn't have a paid ZOOM account, you cannot use the ZOOM feature. But there's always a way for things to work. I just didn't link it.

Book Like A Boss review

Book Like A Boss has done great for me. It has made booking a call with me look much more professional. So the best way that it has helped me, other then doing what it's supposed to, is that it makes when I have a call, the person calling me knows that I am the professional here to help them. Not just some support line.

Pros

I love that when someone visits my link to schedule a time, they don't just see a white screen. They see a good looking background that I choose, my face, information about me and what I do, and even a little Q&A at the bottom to hopefully avoid commonly asked questions. It looks beautiful, it works beautifully, and after being spoiled by this booking service, I will not be going to another service.

Cons

The part that I liked least about this, is the startup. Getting all the information in, while trying to figure out how it works. Since it is different and has many more options, I had to learn what they all do, and then once I got my account made beautifully, and learned about what does what, no issues after that.

Easy, good value

I see most of my clients by video, and when I do have in-person meetings, I needed the padding for commute time. BLAB allows me to customize each type of meeting. I like the short link for specific meetings I can send so someone can book exactly what they need without having to choose

Pros

Fairly intuitive to use. Reasonable amount of features for the price. Has been a lifesaver for me as a solopreneurs

Cons

Early on, had a few issues with integration, but customer service was responsive and there's been lots of improvements since then.

Easy to use, easy to customize, fully featured

Pros

I like that I have a lot of control over the types of services I offer for booking, payment and booking options, and fine grain calendar control. As a coach who offers packages in a variety of different price points and at different times, I appreciate being able to open up my calendar for different types of appointments at different times.

Cons

I wish that there was a way to update clients on how many sessions in a package they have left!

I love Book Like A Boss

I’m able to send my customers and potential clients a clean, simple, yet stunning booking site that truly represents my brand. Price, simplicity, functionality, and effectiveness are great!

Pros

I am not a techy person, but BLAB makes building your scheduling platform so easy. In addition, it’s visually appealing and has so many features for versatility and functionality!

Cons

We need an app to go with it! When I’m in my mobile, I’d love to login from an app. I have no other issues with BLAB.

Makes life so much easier

I offer a community service in my local area which I want people to be able to book without me having to spend ages on admin. This is something I do for free, and so its important that the administration is kept to a minimum. Book like a Boss has allowed me to offer that, to a non-technical group, and I've really not had to work too hard to create it. I can only see me using it more and more to be able to offer alternative services because it so easy to use.

Pros

That from day one of giving access making bookings was easy for non-technical members of my community. The flexibility of the setup allowing it to cater to various weird requirements that I have. The quality of the standard emails that go to my clients, without me having to worry about perfecting them. That there's still much more for me to explore when I'm ready, but I don't have to check every single option to get up and running (I'm too impatient for that, who reads manuals?)

Cons

I didn't like that I cannot (yet) update my clients spelling mistakes, and captialisation.