Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss Reviews - Page 4

Super easy and convenient

Wonderful since day 1. I have been using this for almost a year now.

Pros

Convenience - very simple, straightforward, designing of a calendar page. Accessibility - you can accept payment via credit card and paypal. Cost - very affordable and worth every penny. Although, you can use it for free and still get a lot of perks. Customer support is so personalized. Nachum is my favorite person. Very hands-on to customers free or paid. Keep it up!

Cons

API Integration - if you are not a techy person or doesn't have a paid ZOOM account, you cannot use the ZOOM feature. But there's always a way for things to work. I just didn't link it.

Book Like A Boss review

Book Like A Boss has done great for me. It has made booking a call with me look much more professional. So the best way that it has helped me, other then doing what it's supposed to, is that it makes when I have a call, the person calling me knows that I am the professional here to help them. Not just some support line.

Pros

I love that when someone visits my link to schedule a time, they don't just see a white screen. They see a good looking background that I choose, my face, information about me and what I do, and even a little Q&A at the bottom to hopefully avoid commonly asked questions. It looks beautiful, it works beautifully, and after being spoiled by this booking service, I will not be going to another service.

Cons

The part that I liked least about this, is the startup. Getting all the information in, while trying to figure out how it works. Since it is different and has many more options, I had to learn what they all do, and then once I got my account made beautifully, and learned about what does what, no issues after that.

Great for Classes/Groups, Not-So-Great for 1:1 Coaches

I really wanted Book Like A Boss to replace Acuity Scheduling as my scheduling software especially as the pricing is so much more competitive. However, for my needs (1:1 consulting/meetings), it's just not up to the task.

Pros

The UI is smooth and simple, the team behind it is committed, and it's ease of set-up with WordPress is helpful.

Cons

The integration with Google Calendar is clumsy and adding or editing an appointment from the back end is cumbersome and doesn't activate reminder emails/SMS... an essential feature of this service.

Easy, good value

I see most of my clients by video, and when I do have in-person meetings, I needed the padding for commute time. BLAB allows me to customize each type of meeting. I like the short link for specific meetings I can send so someone can book exactly what they need without having to choose

Pros

Fairly intuitive to use. Reasonable amount of features for the price. Has been a lifesaver for me as a solopreneurs

Cons

Early on, had a few issues with integration, but customer service was responsive and there's been lots of improvements since then.

Versatile Booking App

Probably my favorite booking app, and I've tried a couple already.

Pros

Super versatile. I especially like how I can customize the colors for my brand, and then embed it to my website and even inside my course platform, with consistent brand.

Cons

Not the most intuitive software, but gets easier once you get the hang of it. For some reason, my clients find it hard to cancel or rebook an appointment though. The link inside the email is probably not as intuitive.

Easy to use, easy to customize, fully featured

Pros

I like that I have a lot of control over the types of services I offer for booking, payment and booking options, and fine grain calendar control. As a coach who offers packages in a variety of different price points and at different times, I appreciate being able to open up my calendar for different types of appointments at different times.

Cons

I wish that there was a way to update clients on how many sessions in a package they have left!

I love Book Like A Boss

I’m able to send my customers and potential clients a clean, simple, yet stunning booking site that truly represents my brand. Price, simplicity, functionality, and effectiveness are great!

Pros

I am not a techy person, but BLAB makes building your scheduling platform so easy. In addition, it’s visually appealing and has so many features for versatility and functionality!

Cons

We need an app to go with it! When I’m in my mobile, I’d love to login from an app. I have no other issues with BLAB.

Makes life so much easier

I offer a community service in my local area which I want people to be able to book without me having to spend ages on admin. This is something I do for free, and so its important that the administration is kept to a minimum. Book like a Boss has allowed me to offer that, to a non-technical group, and I've really not had to work too hard to create it. I can only see me using it more and more to be able to offer alternative services because it so easy to use.

Pros

That from day one of giving access making bookings was easy for non-technical members of my community. The flexibility of the setup allowing it to cater to various weird requirements that I have. The quality of the standard emails that go to my clients, without me having to worry about perfecting them. That there's still much more for me to explore when I'm ready, but I don't have to check every single option to get up and running (I'm too impatient for that, who reads manuals?)

Cons

I didn't like that I cannot (yet) update my clients spelling mistakes, and captialisation.

The easy way to book your schedule

Pros

BLAB makes it soooo easy to have your clients book appointments based on your schedule. No more needing to go back and forth to check calendars. They can see when you're free and book with ease

Cons

I wish that SMS reminders were available on the appsumo plan

Best Booking Software

I recommend to all of my friends who own a business.

Pros

This booking software serves all of my company's needs. I love the personalized webpage and the fact that my clients receive automatic texts and email reminders.

Cons

No cons. Serves all of my company's booking needs.

Great features and support

I needed a good scheduling software that also functioned as a landing page, that would allow flexibility in creating appointments. Book like a Boss does all that!

Pros

I like the flexibility of setting up my calendar, products, and services. Lots of options, clearly laid out.

Cons

The group booking functionality is not as good as it could be. It's like to be able to have a group coaching series of limited duration, say 6 weeks, and that's not easy to set up.

Book Like a Boss is a Great Assistant!

I love getting booked faster, more often, and with a smooth and easy process for my clients.

Pros

I was never really much for online scheduling software until I was introduced to Book Like A Boss. For the first time, I saw the depth of the program and how much it could assist me, and take all too often "call-tag" from taking place. It is a convenient way for my clients to schedule and get a hold of me...and me to stop chasing meetings and be more productive.

Cons

The only con is the system is so robust that I haven't learned everything that I can accomplish by using it., I'll get there.,..it's worth it!

One of my best, most depended on, tools!

Overall, I like this tool, but I've given up hope that my bug/feature request will be taken into consideration anytime soon.

Pros

Overall, this is my go-to tool for scheduling my speaking engagements. I send potential leads to my Book Like A Boss page, and they can find a time that works for them to schedule me. This has greatly simplified my life and scheduling. I even use this page too, when someone wants to email/call me to schedule me. I jump onto Book Like A Boss to see if I'm available. It works amazingly well and syncs to my Google Calendar.

Cons

The only negative I have about the software is that the built in messaging tool strips out line breaks. This makes it difficult to communicate longer messages or multiple paragraphs-worth of information. I had contacted support a while back about this issue, but I have not seen any change.

Form and Function Personified

To date I have used BLAB to generate thousands of dollars in revenue as in my trial class booking process for my martial art school, just in initial trials booked. Multiply that 10x in recurring revenue after students join my school. BLAB has been a god send, and ROI has been exponential.

Pros

BLAB is simple to use, and seamlessly embeds into my website.

Cons

Currently group booking feature is unable to handle multiple place being booked at a time. Clients need to book each place separately.

Life changing service.

Pros

I despise the back and forth it takes to get a meeting booked. “Oh, I’m free from here to here on this day, then this sliver this day, and then...”. Maddening. But with BLAB, you just send the link... and make it sound like you’re doing them a favor by allowing them to pick a time that works for them. I’ve watched my calendar fill up as I send the link out in chats, emails, even integrated into my site.

Cons

Seriously, nothing. The only snag I had with BLAB had nothing to do with BLAB and everything to do with the fact that people don’t know how to read.

Great client scheduler with tons of features

I'm using Book Like A Boss for both client scheduling and ecommerce. I did an online course launch last year using the platform. I also use the platform to sell EBooks and programs. It's easy to set hours of availability and create different options for free discovery calls as well as paid sessions.

Pros

Formatting & flexibility. Integrations with Google Calendar. Payment gateway.

Cons

It isn't free! That said, it's a bargain compared with some of the other scheduling utilities out there.

Fully-featured booking system with everything you need and more

My overall experience with Book Like A Boss has been nothing but good -- after trying out several other types of services, I stumbled across Book Like A Boss, and it does everything I need (and then some). I wouldn't recommend any other scheduling tool.

Pros

The amount of features and configurations that you can create are really great -- you can get super granular with your booking, or keep things broad and open. And you can even tie a payment gateway to it.

Cons

I haven't used the customer service much, but I don't like how much of it is tied to a Facebook group. For those of us trying to get off of Facebook, it's a bit of a sticking point.

Thanks so much for your glowing review! Please note that the Facebook group is a bonus. We have Intercom chat built into the dashboard so we can be contacted easily at anytime and we regularly send out email updates when needed.

Good solid booking platform with frequent updates and improvements.

Positive experience, offer a lifetime plan periodically which is a huge bonus.

Pros

Simple to set up with frequent updates. Modern "skins" and more ability to have a styled front end. Suitable for small businesses to enterprises.

Cons

Calendars are a little confusing and on separate pages, so you need to go through multiple pages to locate what your calendar looks like.

BLAB is a Completely Game Changer

Phenomenal, I'm a big fan!

Pros

I was a big fan of Calendly before BLAB came into the picture but being the early-adopter that I am, I decided to take the plunge and WOW, was it worth it. I've been using BLAB for an entire year and I don't any reason to leave. The team is very responsive and the software works perfect for my needs. I am always referring my clients to BLAB.

Cons

I wish I was able to edit the email messages that are sent from BLAB so I can make it more personal. I also wish there was an zapier action to cancel a booking.

Best Online Scheduler I've Used!

I have been very happy with the Book Like a Boss application. It is so easy to use and the team at Book Like a Boss are always looking for ways to make improvements based on their audience. I would recommend BLAB to anyone looking for an online scheduler.

Pros

Professional looking emails, ease of use, cost effectiveness

Cons

Would like the option to override some options (i.e. be able to book a slot manually even if it is blocked in the calendar)

Love this appointment booking software

It's almost like I don't have to think about it as it's always there and works when it needs to. Never fallen over, or had any issues, just very reliable way for me to set appointments.

Pros

I include this in part of my sales funnel - and it integrates really well

Cons

I can't really think of anything - but they could offer to wash my car once a week included in my subscription, which currently they don't do. That would be nice.

My personal secretary

I love book like a boss! I wish it came into my life sooner. I have never regretted it. It has giving me so much free time. I no longer have to speak on the phone with clients trying to find a time slot available for an appointment. I dont have to text people back in forth to find a time that works for them. As a one person trying to run a Business, it's like having my own personal secretary! I get...

Pros

Easy to use! For me and for my clients booking online.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow when changing months to view availabilities. But when I say a little slow, I mean its barley even a problem.

Simple and Flexible

Has increased sales so it is well worth it! Highly recommend this product.

Pros

Easy to set up from the admin standpoint and very easy for the end user to utilize. Has definitely increased bookings.

Cons

Could be a bit more flexible with time blocks, turning on and off options, and more specific coupon types but these are just wish list items more than cons.

BLAB Is A Booking Monster and Adaptable For Many Uses ...

It's been a real pleasure working with the Book Like A Boss Team. They are so helpful and accommodating to the members. They continue to make BLAB better, it's the best scheduling software with lots of flexibility.

Pros

The customer service is top-notch. Blab is consistently being updated with new features. The best part they have added is customization of the landing pages and more customization of the confirmation emails. The reminder emails are a big plus.

Cons

They need more capabilities in the design creation process of their lite pages. Currently it is a bit limited. The full pages have all the features .

Get appointments booked and paid for quickly

excellent way of keeping track of bookings and payments

Pros

You can design the page as you see fit, creating a one-stop shop for bookings and payments - cutting out the multiple emails and links that need to be sent to secure bookings and payments

Cons

the design element is excellent - you actually get a lot of free licence with it. no complaints