Book Like A Boss Reviews

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss

Increases conversion rates

I like book like a boss and think it has a lot of potential but I think not implementing a sales tax function when you're allowing people to use it for products (which are taxable in most areas) is a huge oversight that should have been implemented by now. Since implementing it using a pay upon pickup option

Pros

- Text message reminders - Email reminders - Custom Domain - Stripe Support - PayPal support - Product and service options

Cons

- Can't calculate sales tax for taxable products or services Not being able to collect sales tax is a deal breaker for me as far as using the payment collection function for products. I've had to 'opt" for collecting payment when my customers arrive because of this. - Can't customize CSS to stay on brand - Can't add a custom favorite icon to stay on brand - Doesn't have an option to buy multiple quantities for physical products. This again is a must for me. A lot of my customers buy multiple quantities when buying physical products from me. This is pretty standard for product based companies.

Book Like a Boss is a Great Assistant!

I love getting booked faster, more often, and with a smooth and easy process for my clients.

Pros

I was never really much for online scheduling software until I was introduced to Book Like A Boss. For the first time, I saw the depth of the program and how much it could assist me, and take all too often "call-tag" from taking place. It is a convenient way for my clients to schedule and get a hold of me...and me to stop chasing meetings and be more productive.

Cons

The only con is the system is so robust that I haven't learned everything that I can accomplish by using it., I'll get there.,..it's worth it!

Great for Classes/Groups, Not-So-Great for 1:1 Coaches

I really wanted Book Like A Boss to replace Acuity Scheduling as my scheduling software especially as the pricing is so much more competitive. However, for my needs (1:1 consulting/meetings), it's just not up to the task.

Pros

The UI is smooth and simple, the team behind it is committed, and it's ease of set-up with WordPress is helpful.

Cons

The integration with Google Calendar is clumsy and adding or editing an appointment from the back end is cumbersome and doesn't activate reminder emails/SMS... an essential feature of this service.

One of my best, most depended on, tools!

Overall, I like this tool, but I've given up hope that my bug/feature request will be taken into consideration anytime soon.

Pros

Overall, this is my go-to tool for scheduling my speaking engagements. I send potential leads to my Book Like A Boss page, and they can find a time that works for them to schedule me. This has greatly simplified my life and scheduling. I even use this page too, when someone wants to email/call me to schedule me. I jump onto Book Like A Boss to see if I'm available. It works amazingly well and syncs to my Google Calendar.

Cons

The only negative I have about the software is that the built in messaging tool strips out line breaks. This makes it difficult to communicate longer messages or multiple paragraphs-worth of information. I had contacted support a while back about this issue, but I have not seen any change.

Versatile Booking App

Probably my favorite booking app, and I've tried a couple already.

Pros

Super versatile. I especially like how I can customize the colors for my brand, and then embed it to my website and even inside my course platform, with consistent brand.

Cons

Not the most intuitive software, but gets easier once you get the hang of it. For some reason, my clients find it hard to cancel or rebook an appointment though. The link inside the email is probably not as intuitive.

Form and Function Personified

To date I have used BLAB to generate thousands of dollars in revenue as in my trial class booking process for my martial art school, just in initial trials booked. Multiply that 10x in recurring revenue after students join my school. BLAB has been a god send, and ROI has been exponential.

Pros

BLAB is simple to use, and seamlessly embeds into my website.

Cons

Currently group booking feature is unable to handle multiple place being booked at a time. Clients need to book each place separately.

Life changing service.

Pros

I despise the back and forth it takes to get a meeting booked. “Oh, I’m free from here to here on this day, then this sliver this day, and then...”. Maddening. But with BLAB, you just send the link... and make it sound like you’re doing them a favor by allowing them to pick a time that works for them. I’ve watched my calendar fill up as I send the link out in chats, emails, even integrated into my site.

Cons

Seriously, nothing. The only snag I had with BLAB had nothing to do with BLAB and everything to do with the fact that people don’t know how to read.

Best Booking Software

I recommend to all of my friends who own a business.

Pros

This booking software serves all of my company's needs. I love the personalized webpage and the fact that my clients receive automatic texts and email reminders.

Cons

No cons. Serves all of my company's booking needs.

Great features and support

I needed a good scheduling software that also functioned as a landing page, that would allow flexibility in creating appointments. Book like a Boss does all that!

Pros

I like the flexibility of setting up my calendar, products, and services. Lots of options, clearly laid out.

Cons

The group booking functionality is not as good as it could be. It's like to be able to have a group coaching series of limited duration, say 6 weeks, and that's not easy to set up.

Great client scheduler with tons of features

I'm using Book Like A Boss for both client scheduling and ecommerce. I did an online course launch last year using the platform. I also use the platform to sell EBooks and programs. It's easy to set hours of availability and create different options for free discovery calls as well as paid sessions.

Pros

Formatting & flexibility. Integrations with Google Calendar. Payment gateway.

Cons

It isn't free! That said, it's a bargain compared with some of the other scheduling utilities out there.

Fully-featured booking system with everything you need and more

My overall experience with Book Like A Boss has been nothing but good -- after trying out several other types of services, I stumbled across Book Like A Boss, and it does everything I need (and then some). I wouldn't recommend any other scheduling tool.

Pros

The amount of features and configurations that you can create are really great -- you can get super granular with your booking, or keep things broad and open. And you can even tie a payment gateway to it.

Cons

I haven't used the customer service much, but I don't like how much of it is tied to a Facebook group. For those of us trying to get off of Facebook, it's a bit of a sticking point.

Thanks so much for your glowing review! Please note that the Facebook group is a bonus. We have Intercom chat built into the dashboard so we can be contacted easily at anytime and we regularly send out email updates when needed.

BLAB is a Completely Game Changer

Phenomenal, I'm a big fan!

Pros

I was a big fan of Calendly before BLAB came into the picture but being the early-adopter that I am, I decided to take the plunge and WOW, was it worth it. I've been using BLAB for an entire year and I don't any reason to leave. The team is very responsive and the software works perfect for my needs. I am always referring my clients to BLAB.

Cons

I wish I was able to edit the email messages that are sent from BLAB so I can make it more personal. I also wish there was an zapier action to cancel a booking.

Best Online Scheduler I've Used!

I have been very happy with the Book Like a Boss application. It is so easy to use and the team at Book Like a Boss are always looking for ways to make improvements based on their audience. I would recommend BLAB to anyone looking for an online scheduler.

Pros

Professional looking emails, ease of use, cost effectiveness

Cons

Would like the option to override some options (i.e. be able to book a slot manually even if it is blocked in the calendar)

Love this appointment booking software

It's almost like I don't have to think about it as it's always there and works when it needs to. Never fallen over, or had any issues, just very reliable way for me to set appointments.

Pros

I include this in part of my sales funnel - and it integrates really well

Cons

I can't really think of anything - but they could offer to wash my car once a week included in my subscription, which currently they don't do. That would be nice.

It's Easy To Look Great With BLAB

I'm a huge BLAB fan. Ahem, I'm a "BOSS" and proud of it. Once or twice a year I discover a new product that stands head and shoulders above everything else. BLAB is such a product... What really amazes me is that every time I think of a new way to use BLAB I discover that the BLAB development team have already thought of it and full functionality is already in place waiting to make me look even greater! You owe it to your clients to switch to using BLAB for your bookings today. They'll thank you for it by giving you more business.

Pros

From the moment I saw a business associate using BLAB to manage their bookings I knew BLAB was something special. The design is very modern and up-to-date. The user interface is so easy for my clients.

Cons

In order to switch from my current booking service to BLAB, I had to walk away from most of an annual pre-paid subscription. But, BLAB was so much better than the clunky service I was using before that I was only remorseful for a brief moment.

My Boss makes me money

excellent customer service especially on the online chatbox.

Pros

Ease of use Generates many new prospects thru its ingenious design Sales of Products have doubled

Cons

I want more boss style features ; I love the updates

Almost a GEEK - thanks to Book like a BOSS

I am always happy to dedicate time to learning and self- teaching, however, when I required assistance I felt quite overwhelmed with the kindness. I received a video explanation of the steps I had missed and truly felt heard. This is exceptional!

Pros

When I started to use the platform, I was just plugging in information and hoping for the best ... then suddenly the front page appeared with my details and it was absolutely thrilling to see how easily it all came together. I am not a computer wizard by any stretch of the imagination so being able to do this with my skills was really encouraging and I am confident you can make a brilliant page with your sales on Book Like a BOSS.

Cons

I have really liked all aspects. I find myself smiling when I go into my Book like a BOSS site. I just love it.

Thank you so much Joy! So happy you are loving our software! We created it to be as simple as possible so anyone can use it.

Save Time Emailing Clients for Meetings

I've also used setup Book Like a Boss for my clients who wanted to use it schedule paying customers. Customer service and concise to reply to my questions. I'll keep using them to help my clients who need their service!

Pros

Love how simple it is for a client to schedule a meeting that meets THEIR needs without spending multiple emails back and forth determining when we can get together. Clients can even determine who LONG they'd like to meet together. I've tried other similar services like Calandly, but ended up liking Book like a boss much better for their diverse offerings.

Cons

Since all my meetings are online using GotoWebinar, it would be nice to have an automatic setup of the webinar / goto meeting after a client sets a meeting

Best in the category

Pros

I've tried LOTS of scheduling tools. The reason I like this one is people get a reminder (I've chosen SMS & email) which significantly reduces no-shows. I created several links I put on websites, newsletters, emails to help me source how people are finding out about my services.

Cons

It's a bit tricky to set up but their support was helpful.

Increased productivity and profesionalism

In networking groups and home sales getting the meeting is sometimes the hardest part. With Book like a boss, I simply send them my link and they pick a time that works for them. This reduces the stress of setting the meeting and makes it easier for my clients.

Pros

I love that I can create a professional page giving a bit of background about myself before scheduling a meeting. It has increased my meeting attendance 10 fold.

Cons

I would like to see a way to schedule a meeting with multiple groups. It is great for one on one but a group would be fantastic.

Easy to Setup and Accept online bookings

Works well and reliable.

Pros

There's no fuss in getting started to accept paid online appointments. Simple styling options and payment processing configuration - match our brand and is easy to start receiving paid appointment fees. Recommended for anyone non-technical who wants a straight-forward solution to paid booking online.

Cons

The visual design of landing/booking page where all the 'magic' happens seems a little restrictive and bland for our business. Hoping to have some flexibility design styles.

Book like a boss- rocks

Book like a boss takes a lot of work out of my hands which frees me up to actually do my job instead of paperwork and payments

Pros

I really love how easy it is to use. And how user friendly it is for my clients.

Cons

To be honest there isn't much I don't like. They're always Adding new features.. Sometimes the hardest part is just waiting for that feature you want to get rolled out

An Essential Application to any booking business

Pros

BLAB makes scheduling an absolute breeze. It takes away the headaches of scheduling and the reminders is sends out to both the prospect/client is great. The lite view of your booking page is clean and sleek and provides the features you need to stand out. The great things about BLAB is the price and bang for your buck. The software is easy to use, implement, and customize. I highly recommend the application!

Cons

There is little to nothing I have seen I do not like about the software.

My personal secretary

I love book like a boss! I wish it came into my life sooner. I have never regretted it. It has giving me so much free time. I no longer have to speak on the phone with clients trying to find a time slot available for an appointment. I dont have to text people back in forth to find a time that works for them. As a one person trying to run a Business, it's like having my own personal secretary! I get...

Pros

Easy to use! For me and for my clients booking online.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow when changing months to view availabilities. But when I say a little slow, I mean its barley even a problem.

Need a Scheduling Secretary?

Book like a boss handles all my scheduling needs. Its like having your own secretary. I just show up and do my thing.

Pros

Clients can schedule. I can sell products as well as services. Saves time because it is easy to set up. They are always adding new features. Love the customizable web page

Cons

Will not integrate with Freeconferencecall.com like my Google calendar can.