Book Like A Boss Reviews

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss

Just enough bells and whistles...

I need a booking solution that makes it easy to reconcile my calendar with appointments and automate the booking process. BLAB takes care of that simply.

Pros

I most liked the simplicity of the software. It was easy to set up, easy to integrate with payments providers, and basically did exactly what I needed and little that I didn't.

Cons

The only thing I would have liked initially was the ability to book aside times (like holidays) in which I wouldn't be available and sometimes the booking schedule didn't adjust to multiple calendar clashes that I had with my G calendar.

Get appointments booked and paid for quickly

excellent way of keeping track of bookings and payments

Pros

You can design the page as you see fit, creating a one-stop shop for bookings and payments - cutting out the multiple emails and links that need to be sent to secure bookings and payments

Cons

the design element is excellent - you actually get a lot of free licence with it. no complaints

Works fantastic

Pros

I like that this product works so great and seems to solve a lot of complex booking issues where other solutions lack.

Cons

The branding... and I don't just not "like" it, it's plain awful. It's embarrassing my customers see this. I've also hesitated to recommend it to clients because of the unprofessional branding.

Perfect for selling your servive online

As a one-woman-show I don‘t habe time to talk to people on the phone just to find the right date for an appointment and to write invoices. With BLAB my customers can see when I‘m available and book and pay online.

Pros

It‘s easy to use. You don‘t habe to be an IT specialist to set everything up.

Cons

Well, there’s nothing I can think of. Everything runs smoothly.

One of the easiest booking systems to use

Pros

I love how Book Like a Boss easily integrates with all of my services, including Google Calendar and PayPal. The web embed scripts feature allows me to easily customize any webpage to add a product or service, and then have Book like a Boss handle the booking and scheduling for me!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is that I'm probably not using all of the functionality that my BLAB account provides. The more pro accounts are incredibly robust, and there are plenty of features I'm still learning about.

Robust Appointment Booking System

Positive experience and recommended!

Pros

The calendar feature which allows our customers to easily book online, reschedule and receive reminders via sms. Bookings are synced to google calendar, hence is great for anyone who's always on the move & relying on their mobiles. Zapier integration. Automatically populate our mailing list, which is a real time-saver.

Cons

The landing page is kind of old-school design. Hopefully they can allow for a more modern visual design.

Great App

Pros

This application synchronizes very well with my calendar. It's easy for me to configure different options for different appointments and days of the week.

Cons

It seems the message I see is not always the way the individual who books the appointment sees it. But this might be a problem on my end.

Booking made easy

I was using several different solutions to track my schedule. Book Like A Boss allows me to have everything in one place. Want to register for a class? BLAB. Want to schedule an individual appointment? BLAB Want to schedule a service? BLAB. Want to buy a digital product? BLAB Want to just meet for coffee? BLAB

Pros

All my booking in one place - appointments, phone calls, classes...EVERYTHING Automatically 2-way syncs to Google Calendar - never double books me.

Cons

Waiting for new features (class bookings) to be implemented.

I was an early-adopter and I love it!

I love Book Like a Boss. I appreciate they are supporting and improving the product on a regular basis. It consistently exceeds my expectations.

Pros

I love the text message reminders. I also love having so much control over availability based on the appointment type - I have several different types of appointments that require different levels of prep time and I have everything planned out so I can be ready for my appointments. There are other features I'm excited to incorporate on the product side.

Cons

Sometimes it could be a little more user-friendly, or intuitive. I've been using it for a long time so I'm used to it, but it had a little bit of a learning curve.

One of My Favorite Apps

In this era of rapidly changing schedules, BLAB saves me HOURS of chasing people down to schedule (or reschedule). It also means I can have my assistant perform other tasks that can’t be automated. And the one time in 2 years that I needed support, they responded promptly with guidance that was spot on.

Pros

BLAB is so EASY! You can set available time ranges for multiple types of calls. And the interface is simple enough that even “non- digitalati” can use it, easy peasy.

Cons

I haven’t found anything yet! The app WORKS, and offers a variety of options.

I'm a big fan of Book Like A Boss

It helps me look extra professional.

Pros

I lvoe the interface and how it looks on my website. I also appreciate being able to connect it to my Stripe account for payments.

Cons

Not everything is as intuitive as I want. But/and they're improving all the while! I also prefer support vs. forum for help.

Better than expected

I have purchased other booking programs but not actually used them, they were too complicated and didn't do as promised. Book like a Boss is more user-friendly than others and the finished page the client sees is very professional, looks like you had something custom created just for you. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros

Very professional booking page shown to the customer, user friendly, my clients love it. Clean back office that is easy to navigate, there is a LOT of functionality so a lot to go through, but it also means it can be personalized to suit. Customer service was great when I reached out, they seem to really care that you have a good experience,

Cons

There are many options to choose so you can make this your own, this is great once it is done, but does take some time to go through and choose your settings, I am REALLY happy with it.

I love BLAB

I love it.

Pros

Very convenient and user friendly, for both myself and for my clients. I've had a couple of referral partners ask about the system I use and I referred them to use it.

Cons

I'd like to be able to manually input appointments even when there is something scheduled already. sometimes I have to move things around on the fly and I'd rather just create another appointment. Some sort of manual "override" on my end would be nice.

Save Time, Simplify Booking, Increase meetings

Pros

Incredibly simple to set up, updates have been beneficial for group classes / meetings. Integration create a lot of flexibility in setting up business.

Cons

Currently no ability to show calendar as % busy, or select specific dates/times and email them to prospect/client.

Book Like a Boss is the BEST!

I own a podcast studio and VO studio. Book Like a Boss is KEY to keeping my schedule correct. The seamless integration with Square also makes it an invaluable tool to keep my bookings straight.

Pros

I love that I can just send a link to my calendar to people and let them decide when a meeting will work with their schedule. It saves me so much time and brain power!

Cons

I think initially I was a little confused by the layout, but the support was so good I made it though.

A Very Stable Product to Get Bookings Online

Works stable with little/no bugs

Pros

Apt for service providers. BLAB (Book Like A Boss) provides a strategic landing page which cleverly summarizes your services and allows visitors to make free or paid bookings/ appointments. Keep bookings organized as it also syncs with Google Calendar.

Cons

Visual design is pretty subjective and would be good if BLAB can offer aesthetic design templates for different niche or design feel.

Best booking option I have tried

I love it. In a bid to become more professional and automate some of my processes, I played around with 5 or 6 tools like this, used some for a few months and then found Book Like a Boss. I am happy with the free tools, and am planning on upgrading to get some more benefits now that I trust the site.

Pros

Book Like a Boss works very well and gives me confidence that my bookings are all done correctly and I can find all the relevant information, without any unnecessary noise, for any event that has been booked. It is so seamless for the clients that there is no murmur from them about me changing my system.

Cons

I have to spend a little time each time I update appointments times or details, working out which page I must update. And as you change pages, the screen pops up to the top, confusing me about where I last landed.

Great scheduling app!

Compared to other scheduling apps, I have really enjoyed the functionality of Book Like A Boss. I receive compliments from clients about how easy it is to schedule with me.

Pros

I really like how you can integrate a payment processor so you can collect payment before the appointment is scheduled. It makes things so much easier being able to do that on one app instead of having to use multiple apps.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve, especially when figuring out the difference between an appointment and a product/service. There are help guides that allowed me to figure out my mistake before I spent too much time creating the wrong thing

Great tool!

Pros

Book like a Boss takes in all the features that I want and wraps them up into a nice package.

Cons

The only feature that I found to be missing was to create a meeting with unexpected timing. For example, I was sending clients meeting invites based on how much time I thought a meeting would take instead of giving them the option. I was able to build this funnel on my website, but that took some time to think about.

A very competent Schedueling Software

9.5 out of 10, I'm a fan.

Pros

Easy to uses, and they implement features like page duplication that make setting up and tracking multiple channels easy.

Cons

I wish you could have individual pictures and videos on the landing pages for specific appointments.

BLAB helps me make more money!

I'm super happy with Book Like a Boss. I tried to use Dubsado as my appointment booker and it woefully failed next to Book Like A Boss.

Pros

I love that I can take money with my scheduling software. It makes it so much easier to get paid for coaching and training.

Cons

I'm never sure what item in the menu sidebar to click on to get done what I want to get done. But somehow I'm always able to figure it out and accomplish my task.

Easiest scheduling tools!

I've been able to book out clients with different meeting objectives and also create a seamless client onboarding experience!

Pros

I love that it's customizable and I can put in my brand colors and logos! I also love the fact that I can create different meeting options for my clients and for networking in general.

Cons

In the beginning, the appointments option was a bit confusing and sometimes can be a chore to update.

Highly recommended!

Pros

Easy to use. People can easily set up their own times to meet with me. Love that I can embed the booking calendar on my website.

Cons

Nothing negative to report. Book Like a Boss has been a great success with our business and clients.

The BEST Calender/Scheduling Tool out there!

Pros

The ability to sell products and services on one page Made for service providers

Cons

I wish you could integrate the free zoom plan into the calendar.

Hey, great news! You CAN integrate the free zoom version into the calendar! Thank you for your glowing review!

International Booking Life Saver!

Pros

I am a podcaster and I have conversations with Guests around the world. Before I had Book Like a Boss, converting my Guests' time zones and mine sometimes led to confusion -- with BLAB, there is no more confusion. I even have it set up to send an email or text message to both the Guest and me to remind us of an upcoming recording session. It does all of this seamlessly!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and some of the tutorials are not up-to-date; however, Customer Service is very good and if there's a problem, they are quick to respond with helpful information.