Book Like A Boss Reviews

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss

Best Scheduler I've Used So Far

I love this software! I've used several different schedulers -- some paid, some free -- and have been frustrated with every single one of them. Book Like a Boss helps me look professional, syncs with my Google Calendar (all of them, not just one) and is so flexible with lots of bells and whistles the others don't have.

Pros

It is easy to customize and looks very professional for my prospects and clients.

Cons

That I didn't know about it earlier. There really isn't anything not to like in my opinion.

Thank you so much Boss! So happy your so happy! More to come!

Incredible Value

Excellent experience all around.

Pros

Easy to use and really feature rich with great video tutorials to learn the system.

Cons

No complaints at all but I guess there are some add ones that I wish didn’t cost extra if I had to choose something.

Great Booking Site

Book like a Boss helps me to easily create multiple landing pages for specific products, services and appointments.

Pros

Easy to use and the landing pages for multiple services is awesome.

Cons

Missing feature - collect customer phone number during checkout.

Easy to set up. Easy to count on.

Pros

Book Like a Boss makes it easy to create a calendar, appointment types, and request links to integrate booking functionality quickly into a business. The seamless Google Calendar integration made it a no brainer for us.

Cons

The inability to remove the branding on some paid plans is a little frustrating. It seems that any paid plans should allow the branding to be disabled.

Book Like A Boss works wonderfully

Pros

It's super easy to use and setup. In fact, I can't recall EVER having to contact their support. You can set up tons of different types of appointments. Great deal

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It simply works really well.

Perfect For Our Agency

Love it and recommend it to many other consultants like myself!

Pros

Love the zoom integration feature. Before we were scrambling, trying to call people and we got a lot of now with zoom + email/text reminders our no-show rate has dramatically decreased.

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to customize the calendar more and more native integration outside of a script loading in wordpress.

Similar options, but the customer support is 100% better than the rest.

I'm a coach and consultant. BLAB allows me to easily share links to book calls with clients and set up Zoom or phone calls with ease. It also integrates with my CRM easily. Love it.

Pros

I tested a few competitors and the things that kept me with BLAB: ability to "brand" the landing pages (colors, logos, headers, etc), ease of use, ability to create intake forms with questions, flexibility. But the #1 thing is the customer service. They CLEARLY are in service of their customers (not the other way around), and that has made ALL the difference for me.

Cons

I haven't found too much yet to complain about, but I mostly "set and forget" my calendars. I think it's in beta already, but I'd like to have a custom URL, or a URL that looks like it's on my site.

Shook up the online booking space!

Great. The redirects work just like they should and the handful of times I've needed to reach out to support, they've responded quickly and squashed my problem in no time!

Pros

I love it that I was able to let go of a competitor that was clunky, difficult and even pricier. The biggest deal about BLAB that I needed to do (seemingly simple that others can't) is 'Redirect to a Custom URL AFTER the booking.' They gave me that. Not only that but I could set up multiple types of appointments and redirect each one to a custom URL per individual type of booking.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the brand. It looks a little Jr. High and I *do* use the embedded calendar on a site that I wish to display and give off a more premium look and feel. Maybe if BLAB offered a few different styles or skins?

Fantastic customer service with Book Like A Boss

It's great to have this facility on my website so people can book their own appointment with me at a time that suits and I simply get an email advising me - and it's locked into my calendar. Simple

Pros

it syncs well with my calendar; you can have as little or as much info on your page as you like and you can set up individual time availability slots for different appointments which is great. So it really personalises the products and appointments I offer

Cons

It took me a while to work out how to individualise the calendar settings for my different appointments, but there was always help when needed.

Create a product ready for sale in minutes (who needs a website?)

One feature in particular is extremely valuable: the ability to write a sales page from scratch and have the whole thing ready for sale within minutes. A side-benefit of this is that I can do that for my business coaching clients, showing them just how easy it is for them to create their own sales page. This brings immense relief to them, as they often struggle to work out how to package their services.

Pros

I love how you can create a sales page without a separate website. The default settings are very easy to understand and use.

Cons

Having only one currency for all products is a bit of a drawback, but not a big one.

Hi! Thanks for your review. You mention a con as that we only work with one currency. In fact BLAB works with 22 currencies in 4 languages. Just go into your profile section in your dashboard and you will see the dropdown list of currencies.

Great all-purpose booking app

It's been great, I love it!

Pros

I like that I can set up multiple services for people to book so that it can be my hub for all things booking

Cons

It's a bit hard to navigate and learn at first - usability can be worked on

Main booking for my business

Overall my experience is great

Pros

I like the ease of use and customization

Cons

I dont like that customers cant book on into the next day for example a 11pm-12am booking. Ive been asking for a while and still not implemented

Save Time and Looks Professional

Needed to end the "what time is good for you" back and forth emails.

Pros

Make it easy for anyone to book an appointment wake me. I also use it as lead generation.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like at the moment.

Great service and works really well

Fantastic service and great app!

Pros

Easy to use and charge customers with the software. Very customizable which is great.

Cons

Blocking off your calendar has to be done from your Google Calendar. Overall good though.

Best booking software I've used by far

I needed to automate my booking process for my business. I had used other platforms, but when I stumbled across Book like a boss, it caught my eye as something different. I set it up quickly to automate the entire process for me. Boom! I feel like a boss!

Pros

The design and style looks great. It's robust yet still very simple and easy to use. Automates my business!

Cons

Maybe the backend could be better organized.

I Book Like A Boss

I like Book Like A Boss. I use it to have potential clients book their free discovery calls and strategy sessions with me. I like how I can set up different types of calls for the different niches that I serve. I also use it for the occasional "on-off" service, which is very beneficial.

Pros

Easy to use and set up Can set up multiple appointment types and services very quickly Flexible yet necessary features for appointment setting and selling services

Cons

Not too many cons I can thing of. The only one that comes to mind is that I can't send bulk or group messages to people who have scheduled an appointment.

Awesome Tool for Scheduling and Selling

It is time-consuming to schedule calls individually. Automation keeps me working on projects while booking clients in the background (Hence, this program!)

Pros

As a LinkedIn coach, I.m happy with the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business with the automations and integrations.

Cons

A learning curve to integrate other programs but once you know it - you know it!

Everything I was looking for

Pros

I first discovered Book Like A Boss when I used it to sign up for a discovery call - it was exactly what I wanted to find and couldn't from any other system. I love that people get detailed confirmations with their responses. BLAB is also very proactive and always adding more features. I'm also super happy with being able to link to my own calendar but also control my availability in the system.

Cons

There have been some tech hiccups where someone scheduled an appt and I never got the email. Had to notice it on my calendar.

Great flexibility!

Pros

I love the flexibility this program allows me in my scheduling and with such ease!!!

Cons

I struggle making group events. I need to crest ticketed group events that I can’t do with this program

Great Tool for Busy Professionals!

I was having a hard time finding a booking site that would automatically sync with my calendar and then I found Book Like A Boss! The booking page has brought me so many new leads since I began using it! I also love how much the home page can be customized!!!

Pros

I love how my appointments automatically syncs with my Google calendar

Cons

Sometimes the settings can feel a bit overwhelming and hard to find

great company

Been a very valuable add to my business

Pros

This is a great product for its price point. All of my meetings are booked using this software.

Cons

They can be a bit slow with updates to the program.

Swtiched from Acquity

Fantastic! No complaints. I appreciate that the BLAB team is consistently looking for ways to improve their offerings.

Pros

It's so easy to use and setup. I used another platform before, but I had to go through several pages to setup one appointment or package. With BLAB, it's all pretty much done on one screen- even setting up a custom schedule for an appointment.

Cons

There's no option to set up recurring payments, because of this I have to use a difference service for some of my clients. I LOVE like to have one solution for payments instead of two.

Features = A+ — Design = C

Book Like A Boss has been a good experience. Because I received an early-bird lifetime deal, I don't have to worry about any upsells and expensiveness. But if their current pricing compares to competitors pricing--and you're big on making your website's design look optimal--there are obviously many other scheduling/booking platforms to choose from.

Pros

I love the ease of use and functionality. There are more features than I need.

Cons

The worst part is when customers are filling out the form, it is difficult for them to scroll as it seems to be some sort of iframe popup which gives customers problems at times. Also... They do not update the design whatsoever. It's not very attractive looking. Very bare bones. The scheduling platform market is competitive, and I'm surprised Book Like A Boss does not focus on design and customer UI whatsoever. However, because the functionality is all there, this is slightly forgiven. As I prefer everything in working order.

Book Like A Boss made things easier for me

Very happy with it.

Pros

I don't have to have a website yet. It gives me a landing page. It allows me to get paid for my classes. It's been very handy. My website had been hacked and I lost everything. This was a perfect solution to keep my business running.

Cons

Would like zoom on it. There are a lot of extras that have been added lately and I'm not seeing the cons as much.

Thanks so much for your review! You should know we do integrate directly with zoom and it works beautifully! Even the free version of Zoom! https://www.booklikeaboss.com/integrations/zoom

Book Like a Boss - Full Featured Calendar Scheduling

I've been using it for over a year. I switched from Calendly and haven't looked back. More bang for my buck with Book Like a Boss.

Pros

The calendar page has tons of features including: Contact Information About Section Ability to book multiple types of appointments. Special follow up messages for each appointment type. Unique buffer times and availability for each appointment type. Testimonials for credibility

Cons

Due to the large number of features, you need to be careful when setting it up to ensure everything is setup properly.