Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss Reviews - Page 6

A Very Stable Product to Get Bookings Online

Works stable with little/no bugs

Pros

Apt for service providers. BLAB (Book Like A Boss) provides a strategic landing page which cleverly summarizes your services and allows visitors to make free or paid bookings/ appointments. Keep bookings organized as it also syncs with Google Calendar.

Cons

Visual design is pretty subjective and would be good if BLAB can offer aesthetic design templates for different niche or design feel.

Best booking option I have tried

I love it. In a bid to become more professional and automate some of my processes, I played around with 5 or 6 tools like this, used some for a few months and then found Book Like a Boss. I am happy with the free tools, and am planning on upgrading to get some more benefits now that I trust the site.

Pros

Book Like a Boss works very well and gives me confidence that my bookings are all done correctly and I can find all the relevant information, without any unnecessary noise, for any event that has been booked. It is so seamless for the clients that there is no murmur from them about me changing my system.

Cons

I have to spend a little time each time I update appointments times or details, working out which page I must update. And as you change pages, the screen pops up to the top, confusing me about where I last landed.

Great scheduling app!

Compared to other scheduling apps, I have really enjoyed the functionality of Book Like A Boss. I receive compliments from clients about how easy it is to schedule with me.

Pros

I really like how you can integrate a payment processor so you can collect payment before the appointment is scheduled. It makes things so much easier being able to do that on one app instead of having to use multiple apps.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve, especially when figuring out the difference between an appointment and a product/service. There are help guides that allowed me to figure out my mistake before I spent too much time creating the wrong thing

Great tool!

Pros

Book like a Boss takes in all the features that I want and wraps them up into a nice package.

Cons

The only feature that I found to be missing was to create a meeting with unexpected timing. For example, I was sending clients meeting invites based on how much time I thought a meeting would take instead of giving them the option. I was able to build this funnel on my website, but that took some time to think about.

A very competent Schedueling Software

9.5 out of 10, I'm a fan.

Pros

Easy to uses, and they implement features like page duplication that make setting up and tracking multiple channels easy.

Cons

I wish you could have individual pictures and videos on the landing pages for specific appointments.

BLAB helps me make more money!

I'm super happy with Book Like a Boss. I tried to use Dubsado as my appointment booker and it woefully failed next to Book Like A Boss.

Pros

I love that I can take money with my scheduling software. It makes it so much easier to get paid for coaching and training.

Cons

I'm never sure what item in the menu sidebar to click on to get done what I want to get done. But somehow I'm always able to figure it out and accomplish my task.

Easiest scheduling tools!

I've been able to book out clients with different meeting objectives and also create a seamless client onboarding experience!

Pros

I love that it's customizable and I can put in my brand colors and logos! I also love the fact that I can create different meeting options for my clients and for networking in general.

Cons

In the beginning, the appointments option was a bit confusing and sometimes can be a chore to update.

Main booking for my business

Overall my experience is great

Pros

I like the ease of use and customization

Cons

I dont like that customers cant book on into the next day for example a 11pm-12am booking. Ive been asking for a while and still not implemented

Highly recommended!

Pros

Easy to use. People can easily set up their own times to meet with me. Love that I can embed the booking calendar on my website.

Cons

Nothing negative to report. Book Like a Boss has been a great success with our business and clients.

The BEST Calender/Scheduling Tool out there!

Pros

The ability to sell products and services on one page Made for service providers

Cons

I wish you could integrate the free zoom plan into the calendar.

Hey, great news! You CAN integrate the free zoom version into the calendar! Thank you for your glowing review!

International Booking Life Saver!

Pros

I am a podcaster and I have conversations with Guests around the world. Before I had Book Like a Boss, converting my Guests' time zones and mine sometimes led to confusion -- with BLAB, there is no more confusion. I even have it set up to send an email or text message to both the Guest and me to remind us of an upcoming recording session. It does all of this seamlessly!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and some of the tutorials are not up-to-date; however, Customer Service is very good and if there's a problem, they are quick to respond with helpful information.

Incredible Value

Excellent experience all around.

Pros

Easy to use and really feature rich with great video tutorials to learn the system.

Cons

No complaints at all but I guess there are some add ones that I wish didn’t cost extra if I had to choose something.

Great Booking Site

Book like a Boss helps me to easily create multiple landing pages for specific products, services and appointments.

Pros

Easy to use and the landing pages for multiple services is awesome.

Cons

Missing feature - collect customer phone number during checkout.

Easy to set up. Easy to count on.

Pros

Book Like a Boss makes it easy to create a calendar, appointment types, and request links to integrate booking functionality quickly into a business. The seamless Google Calendar integration made it a no brainer for us.

Cons

The inability to remove the branding on some paid plans is a little frustrating. It seems that any paid plans should allow the branding to be disabled.

Book Like A Boss works wonderfully

Pros

It's super easy to use and setup. In fact, I can't recall EVER having to contact their support. You can set up tons of different types of appointments. Great deal

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It simply works really well.

Perfect For Our Agency

Love it and recommend it to many other consultants like myself!

Pros

Love the zoom integration feature. Before we were scrambling, trying to call people and we got a lot of now with zoom + email/text reminders our no-show rate has dramatically decreased.

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to customize the calendar more and more native integration outside of a script loading in wordpress.

Similar options, but the customer support is 100% better than the rest.

I'm a coach and consultant. BLAB allows me to easily share links to book calls with clients and set up Zoom or phone calls with ease. It also integrates with my CRM easily. Love it.

Pros

I tested a few competitors and the things that kept me with BLAB: ability to "brand" the landing pages (colors, logos, headers, etc), ease of use, ability to create intake forms with questions, flexibility. But the #1 thing is the customer service. They CLEARLY are in service of their customers (not the other way around), and that has made ALL the difference for me.

Cons

I haven't found too much yet to complain about, but I mostly "set and forget" my calendars. I think it's in beta already, but I'd like to have a custom URL, or a URL that looks like it's on my site.

Shook up the online booking space!

Great. The redirects work just like they should and the handful of times I've needed to reach out to support, they've responded quickly and squashed my problem in no time!

Pros

I love it that I was able to let go of a competitor that was clunky, difficult and even pricier. The biggest deal about BLAB that I needed to do (seemingly simple that others can't) is 'Redirect to a Custom URL AFTER the booking.' They gave me that. Not only that but I could set up multiple types of appointments and redirect each one to a custom URL per individual type of booking.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the brand. It looks a little Jr. High and I *do* use the embedded calendar on a site that I wish to display and give off a more premium look and feel. Maybe if BLAB offered a few different styles or skins?

Fantastic customer service with Book Like A Boss

It's great to have this facility on my website so people can book their own appointment with me at a time that suits and I simply get an email advising me - and it's locked into my calendar. Simple

Pros

it syncs well with my calendar; you can have as little or as much info on your page as you like and you can set up individual time availability slots for different appointments which is great. So it really personalises the products and appointments I offer

Cons

It took me a while to work out how to individualise the calendar settings for my different appointments, but there was always help when needed.

Create a product ready for sale in minutes (who needs a website?)

One feature in particular is extremely valuable: the ability to write a sales page from scratch and have the whole thing ready for sale within minutes. A side-benefit of this is that I can do that for my business coaching clients, showing them just how easy it is for them to create their own sales page. This brings immense relief to them, as they often struggle to work out how to package their services.

Pros

I love how you can create a sales page without a separate website. The default settings are very easy to understand and use.

Cons

Having only one currency for all products is a bit of a drawback, but not a big one.

Hi! Thanks for your review. You mention a con as that we only work with one currency. In fact BLAB works with 22 currencies in 4 languages. Just go into your profile section in your dashboard and you will see the dropdown list of currencies.

Great all-purpose booking app

It's been great, I love it!

Pros

I like that I can set up multiple services for people to book so that it can be my hub for all things booking

Cons

It's a bit hard to navigate and learn at first - usability can be worked on

Save Time and Looks Professional

Needed to end the "what time is good for you" back and forth emails.

Pros

Make it easy for anyone to book an appointment wake me. I also use it as lead generation.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like at the moment.

Great service and works really well

Fantastic service and great app!

Pros

Easy to use and charge customers with the software. Very customizable which is great.

Cons

Blocking off your calendar has to be done from your Google Calendar. Overall good though.

Best booking software I've used by far

I needed to automate my booking process for my business. I had used other platforms, but when I stumbled across Book like a boss, it caught my eye as something different. I set it up quickly to automate the entire process for me. Boom! I feel like a boss!

Pros

The design and style looks great. It's robust yet still very simple and easy to use. Automates my business!

Cons

Maybe the backend could be better organized.

I Book Like A Boss

I like Book Like A Boss. I use it to have potential clients book their free discovery calls and strategy sessions with me. I like how I can set up different types of calls for the different niches that I serve. I also use it for the occasional "on-off" service, which is very beneficial.

Pros

Easy to use and set up Can set up multiple appointment types and services very quickly Flexible yet necessary features for appointment setting and selling services

Cons

Not too many cons I can thing of. The only one that comes to mind is that I can't send bulk or group messages to people who have scheduled an appointment.