Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss Reviews - Page 7

Awesome Tool for Scheduling and Selling

It is time-consuming to schedule calls individually. Automation keeps me working on projects while booking clients in the background (Hence, this program!)

Pros

As a LinkedIn coach, I.m happy with the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business with the automations and integrations.

Cons

A learning curve to integrate other programs but once you know it - you know it!

Everything I was looking for

Pros

I first discovered Book Like A Boss when I used it to sign up for a discovery call - it was exactly what I wanted to find and couldn't from any other system. I love that people get detailed confirmations with their responses. BLAB is also very proactive and always adding more features. I'm also super happy with being able to link to my own calendar but also control my availability in the system.

Cons

There have been some tech hiccups where someone scheduled an appt and I never got the email. Had to notice it on my calendar.

Great flexibility!

Pros

I love the flexibility this program allows me in my scheduling and with such ease!!!

Cons

I struggle making group events. I need to crest ticketed group events that I can’t do with this program

Great Tool for Busy Professionals!

I was having a hard time finding a booking site that would automatically sync with my calendar and then I found Book Like A Boss! The booking page has brought me so many new leads since I began using it! I also love how much the home page can be customized!!!

Pros

I love how my appointments automatically syncs with my Google calendar

Cons

Sometimes the settings can feel a bit overwhelming and hard to find

Book Like A Boss Review

It can be incorporated with other well-known software.

Pros

It's the best online software to book and schedule my appointments. It has the best features made to manage your day-to-day appointments.

Cons

Every paid service plan comes with its own features.

Thank you so much for your review! So greatly appreciated and we are thrilled that you love it!

great company

Been a very valuable add to my business

Pros

This is a great product for its price point. All of my meetings are booked using this software.

Cons

They can be a bit slow with updates to the program.

Swtiched from Acquity

Fantastic! No complaints. I appreciate that the BLAB team is consistently looking for ways to improve their offerings.

Pros

It's so easy to use and setup. I used another platform before, but I had to go through several pages to setup one appointment or package. With BLAB, it's all pretty much done on one screen- even setting up a custom schedule for an appointment.

Cons

There's no option to set up recurring payments, because of this I have to use a difference service for some of my clients. I LOVE like to have one solution for payments instead of two.

Features = A+ — Design = C

Book Like A Boss has been a good experience. Because I received an early-bird lifetime deal, I don't have to worry about any upsells and expensiveness. But if their current pricing compares to competitors pricing--and you're big on making your website's design look optimal--there are obviously many other scheduling/booking platforms to choose from.

Pros

I love the ease of use and functionality. There are more features than I need.

Cons

The worst part is when customers are filling out the form, it is difficult for them to scroll as it seems to be some sort of iframe popup which gives customers problems at times. Also... They do not update the design whatsoever. It's not very attractive looking. Very bare bones. The scheduling platform market is competitive, and I'm surprised Book Like A Boss does not focus on design and customer UI whatsoever. However, because the functionality is all there, this is slightly forgiven. As I prefer everything in working order.

Book Like A Boss made things easier for me

Very happy with it.

Pros

I don't have to have a website yet. It gives me a landing page. It allows me to get paid for my classes. It's been very handy. My website had been hacked and I lost everything. This was a perfect solution to keep my business running.

Cons

Would like zoom on it. There are a lot of extras that have been added lately and I'm not seeing the cons as much.

Thanks so much for your review! You should know we do integrate directly with zoom and it works beautifully! Even the free version of Zoom! https://www.booklikeaboss.com/integrations/zoom

No More Back & Forth Emails

A must-have if you schedule meetings or calls more than a few times a week.

Pros

Easy to use, setup and customize. They are always adding new things and improving the product. They make it easy to set up meetings and or sell your services/products.

Cons

We have heard of others wishing there were more integration options. We haven't found this to be a problem.

Book Like a Boss - Full Featured Calendar Scheduling

I've been using it for over a year. I switched from Calendly and haven't looked back. More bang for my buck with Book Like a Boss.

Pros

The calendar page has tons of features including: Contact Information About Section Ability to book multiple types of appointments. Special follow up messages for each appointment type. Unique buffer times and availability for each appointment type. Testimonials for credibility

Cons

Due to the large number of features, you need to be careful when setting it up to ensure everything is setup properly.

I look like a pro

Excellent. I wouldn’t turn back.

Pros

The booking page looks professional and high end. It’s easy for the end user. Lots of options for monetizing appointments, sending links to different types of appointments.

Cons

I’d like to be able to setup and decline appts from my google calendar without logging in, but that’s minor.

No more back and forth

It's a huge time saver. People can schedule an appointment when it's convenient for them. When I have multiple people wanting to set up an appointment, I'm not having to juggle or coordinate this myself. It has saved me so much time and potential confusion.

Pros

I used to go back and forth with people trying to find a convenient time for both of us. This is so much simpler and easier for everyone. I'm able to open only the windows of time I want to meet and it really helps me stay on task with my time management.

Cons

I always have to follow up to find a place to meet. Most of my meetings are at a person's office or a restaurant. I wish we could set a place or at least a suggestion when the meeting is set up.

All About Scheduler in One Tool

Our customer would be able to schedule the call with us easily.

Pros

1) To let our customer schedule without any hassle 2) Replacing another tool which we use previously 3) Change the layout based on our branding 4) Good customer support

Cons

1) No integration with Big Marker so we have to send the link to customer manually. 2) One account for one domain

Hey Boss, Thanks so much for your glowing review! We will shortly be launching our teams feature where you will have multiple sub accounts per account! Stay Tuned!

Everything you want in a schedule

My overall experience with BLAB has been great. The customer support team is always there to help and using the software has save me from a ton of scheduling hassles. Love it!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how the developers seem to have thought of everything. Everytime I want to do something new, I'm always amazed to see that the functionality is already built into the system. From working with your Google calendar to SMS confirmations, it's all there.

Cons

There's honestly nothing I don't like about this software.

Easy-to-use scheduling software

Booking appointments is easy. You can also black out dates and times, so clients only book on what you set to available.

Pros

I got a Lifetime membership of Book Like a Boss, and I'm glad I did. It has a personalizable page which also makes it look nice to clients. The schedule also links to Google Calendar, which I use as my main daily planning app.

Cons

I wish that it had a thank you page for the person who booked. Also, I wish I could connect to ActiveCampaign. It has other email software services but not ActiveCampaign.

I Use Book Like a Boss Daily

I was looking for a way to make my calendar available to others. Book Like a Boss has allowed me to do this, quickly, easily and cost effectively. Thank you.

Pros

The ease of setting up my calendar, adding items and sharing with others so they have access to my calendar.

Cons

Not much :) I liked every aspect of this software.

Perfect all-in-one Solution for Small Business

It' a breeze to use, I don't need tech support and my clients love it too!

Pros

Book Like a Boss is a complete solution that covers scheduling, billing, and even payments. If I had to do each of the functions in a different way, it would require at least 3 different software platforms and cost much more, and still lacks the integration of BLAB provides. It lets my clients book me, pay me, schedule their sessions and provides me with a beautifully designed showcase of my offerings. It's all hosted for me, it's like a mini-website designed to make me more efficient and professional.

Cons

What's not to like? It has everything I need.

Excellent service !

Pros

It's VERY user friendly, has a lot of options for personalization and is great money for value. The customer service is also very friendly and reactive. I used to use two of their competitors, well, I'm never going back ! They also organize lots of webinars.

Cons

So far, nothing other than the price that may be a bit high for the use I have of it

Great software

I use it to save time. Customers even love it

Pros

The ease of set-up, use and functionality

Cons

I love everything. I haven’t found any cons

Responsive Owner + Ease of Creating

I love this tool. Full disclosure: I have a lifetime membership with Book Like a Boss.

Pros

I love that there is a stand alone page for all of my products and services as well as links to drop behind buy buttons. It is easy to use and anything that I don't understand, their team is great!

Cons

I don't know html code and I would love to change the booking page to match my website more, but to bypass this I just create the look and feel that I want and drop in the booking link behind a book button.

BLAB Makes my life easier

I’m really glad that I switched to BLAB It is so easy to set up and looks brilliant My favourite thing is the adaptability of the links to show different amounts of information on my services, depending on where I am marketing. I am a very happy customer

Pros

The system is so easy to set up I really benefited from the short videos for each function to set it up. As someone who is usually technically challenged this product gave me a new found sense of confidence and freedom and saved me so much time. It is great that I can use links to different services and products, marketing them on different social media platforms but all streamlined through your booking system and payments

Cons

My training/ service runs over several days but I don’t have that option to list it as 4 days so I have to fudge the calendar by booking 1 day then blocking the other 3 days I also have a packages can be a hourly sessions either booked in a block or paid by the session This challenges me a bit because it’s a group class

Fantastic Booking Software

BLAB allows me to easily send my calendar to prospective clients so that we can plan meetings more easily. I've also been able to take payments for products and services very easily, which I really like.

Pros

Book Like a Boss (affectionately called BLAB by fans) is a full-featured booking software that enables you to schedule paid and free consultations, calls, events, and so on. It also allows you to sell products and services on your page, and it can be linked to your own domain. The customer service team is very responsive and fast, and there are always new features being rolled out.

Cons

I wish there was an option to accept payments through Square and Stripe at the same time.

Easy Solution to Book Appointments and Sell Products & Services

Really nice solution for booking appointments and accepting payment for small hourly tasks.

Pros

Easy to set up, integrates with Google Calendar and the ability to charge both for appointments and service items. Book Like A Boss has cut down on "No Shows" and people rescheduling. I have a set price for my services and will on occasion give a coupon or discount code to apply to the service. The coupon codes are easy to setup in Book Like A Boss. I no longer do free consultations ;-)

Cons

Really not much to dislike, Book Like a Boss does what it is supposed to in a simple and effective manner at a very fair price point.

Great Scheduling Tool

I use this constantly now and I love being able to trust that it's working. It's integrating both with my Google Calendar and Outlook at the same time.

Pros

Once I got it all set up, this has been a fantastic scheduling tool to allow anyone with my link to schedule some time on my calendar. I love this because it saves so much back and forth emailing to get them scheduled.

Cons

It was a little hard to get set up initially, both within the software and integrating with my Google calendar. Having multiple places to change the same function was frustrating at times. But once set up, it has worked wonderfully.