Book Like A Boss Reviews

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss

I look like a pro

Excellent. I wouldn’t turn back.

Pros

The booking page looks professional and high end. It’s easy for the end user. Lots of options for monetizing appointments, sending links to different types of appointments.

Cons

I’d like to be able to setup and decline appts from my google calendar without logging in, but that’s minor.

Book Like A Boss Review

It can be incorporated with other well-known software.

Pros

It's the best online software to book and schedule my appointments. It has the best features made to manage your day-to-day appointments.

Cons

Every paid service plan comes with its own features.

Thank you so much for your review! So greatly appreciated and we are thrilled that you love it!

No more back and forth

It's a huge time saver. People can schedule an appointment when it's convenient for them. When I have multiple people wanting to set up an appointment, I'm not having to juggle or coordinate this myself. It has saved me so much time and potential confusion.

Pros

I used to go back and forth with people trying to find a convenient time for both of us. This is so much simpler and easier for everyone. I'm able to open only the windows of time I want to meet and it really helps me stay on task with my time management.

Cons

I always have to follow up to find a place to meet. Most of my meetings are at a person's office or a restaurant. I wish we could set a place or at least a suggestion when the meeting is set up.

No More Back & Forth Emails

A must-have if you schedule meetings or calls more than a few times a week.

Pros

Easy to use, setup and customize. They are always adding new things and improving the product. They make it easy to set up meetings and or sell your services/products.

Cons

We have heard of others wishing there were more integration options. We haven't found this to be a problem.

Everything you want in a schedule

My overall experience with BLAB has been great. The customer support team is always there to help and using the software has save me from a ton of scheduling hassles. Love it!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how the developers seem to have thought of everything. Everytime I want to do something new, I'm always amazed to see that the functionality is already built into the system. From working with your Google calendar to SMS confirmations, it's all there.

Cons

There's honestly nothing I don't like about this software.

I Use Book Like a Boss Daily

I was looking for a way to make my calendar available to others. Book Like a Boss has allowed me to do this, quickly, easily and cost effectively. Thank you.

Pros

The ease of setting up my calendar, adding items and sharing with others so they have access to my calendar.

Cons

Not much :) I liked every aspect of this software.

Perfect all-in-one Solution for Small Business

It' a breeze to use, I don't need tech support and my clients love it too!

Pros

Book Like a Boss is a complete solution that covers scheduling, billing, and even payments. If I had to do each of the functions in a different way, it would require at least 3 different software platforms and cost much more, and still lacks the integration of BLAB provides. It lets my clients book me, pay me, schedule their sessions and provides me with a beautifully designed showcase of my offerings. It's all hosted for me, it's like a mini-website designed to make me more efficient and professional.

Cons

What's not to like? It has everything I need.

Great software

I use it to save time. Customers even love it

Pros

The ease of set-up, use and functionality

Cons

I love everything. I haven’t found any cons

All About Scheduler in One Tool

Our customer would be able to schedule the call with us easily.

Pros

1) To let our customer schedule without any hassle 2) Replacing another tool which we use previously 3) Change the layout based on our branding 4) Good customer support

Cons

1) No integration with Big Marker so we have to send the link to customer manually. 2) One account for one domain

Hey Boss, Thanks so much for your glowing review! We will shortly be launching our teams feature where you will have multiple sub accounts per account! Stay Tuned!

BLAB Makes my life easier

I’m really glad that I switched to BLAB It is so easy to set up and looks brilliant My favourite thing is the adaptability of the links to show different amounts of information on my services, depending on where I am marketing. I am a very happy customer

Pros

The system is so easy to set up I really benefited from the short videos for each function to set it up. As someone who is usually technically challenged this product gave me a new found sense of confidence and freedom and saved me so much time. It is great that I can use links to different services and products, marketing them on different social media platforms but all streamlined through your booking system and payments

Cons

My training/ service runs over several days but I don’t have that option to list it as 4 days so I have to fudge the calendar by booking 1 day then blocking the other 3 days I also have a packages can be a hourly sessions either booked in a block or paid by the session This challenges me a bit because it’s a group class

Easy-to-use scheduling software

Booking appointments is easy. You can also black out dates and times, so clients only book on what you set to available.

Pros

I got a Lifetime membership of Book Like a Boss, and I'm glad I did. It has a personalizable page which also makes it look nice to clients. The schedule also links to Google Calendar, which I use as my main daily planning app.

Cons

I wish that it had a thank you page for the person who booked. Also, I wish I could connect to ActiveCampaign. It has other email software services but not ActiveCampaign.

Fantastic Booking Software

BLAB allows me to easily send my calendar to prospective clients so that we can plan meetings more easily. I've also been able to take payments for products and services very easily, which I really like.

Pros

Book Like a Boss (affectionately called BLAB by fans) is a full-featured booking software that enables you to schedule paid and free consultations, calls, events, and so on. It also allows you to sell products and services on your page, and it can be linked to your own domain. The customer service team is very responsive and fast, and there are always new features being rolled out.

Cons

I wish there was an option to accept payments through Square and Stripe at the same time.

Easy Solution to Book Appointments and Sell Products & Services

Really nice solution for booking appointments and accepting payment for small hourly tasks.

Pros

Easy to set up, integrates with Google Calendar and the ability to charge both for appointments and service items. Book Like A Boss has cut down on "No Shows" and people rescheduling. I have a set price for my services and will on occasion give a coupon or discount code to apply to the service. The coupon codes are easy to setup in Book Like A Boss. I no longer do free consultations ;-)

Cons

Really not much to dislike, Book Like a Boss does what it is supposed to in a simple and effective manner at a very fair price point.

Excellent service !

Pros

It's VERY user friendly, has a lot of options for personalization and is great money for value. The customer service is also very friendly and reactive. I used to use two of their competitors, well, I'm never going back ! They also organize lots of webinars.

Cons

So far, nothing other than the price that may be a bit high for the use I have of it

Love BLAB

Pros

easy to use, and helpful as a reminder for my guests

Cons

i just have to know the limits of the software, i wish if one of my guests does not meet the date or is a no sho i can simply click to reschedule for a week with a button but that's me being lazy

Responsive Owner + Ease of Creating

I love this tool. Full disclosure: I have a lifetime membership with Book Like a Boss.

Pros

I love that there is a stand alone page for all of my products and services as well as links to drop behind buy buttons. It is easy to use and anything that I don't understand, their team is great!

Cons

I don't know html code and I would love to change the booking page to match my website more, but to bypass this I just create the look and feel that I want and drop in the booking link behind a book button.

Everything I need in a booking app

I set up Book Like a Boss and have not thought about it since. It reliably handles all my executive coaching appointments and allows my clients to book in advance full days for leadership training workshops. I am yet to use the built-in sales functionality but it is good to know it is there in case I need it later.

Pros

Works seamlessly with my outlook.com calendar. Easy to set up the scheduling of different appointments of different lengths.

Cons

I don't really like the name "Book Like a Boss".

Great Scheduling Tool

I use this constantly now and I love being able to trust that it's working. It's integrating both with my Google Calendar and Outlook at the same time.

Pros

Once I got it all set up, this has been a fantastic scheduling tool to allow anyone with my link to schedule some time on my calendar. I love this because it saves so much back and forth emailing to get them scheduled.

Cons

It was a little hard to get set up initially, both within the software and integrating with my Google calendar. Having multiple places to change the same function was frustrating at times. But once set up, it has worked wonderfully.

Very happy I found BLAB

My overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients.

Pros

tt has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them.

Cons

Book like a boss does ( as most things do) require a little technical work to set up correctly, having said that i believe most people would be able to manage it with ease

One of the best schedules I've found

I haven't had any issues. It's done everything I need it to do and more.

Pros

After struggling to make a variety of other schedules work for my needs, Book Like a Boss made it simple. They have a robust feature list (and I know I don't take advantage of all of them), and I'm able to make the scheduling process seamless for my clients.

Cons

It took a little while to get used to the functionality and structure of the scheduler.

Love this scheduler

It’s been amazing

Pros

I love the ease and flow and how easy it is for me to create booking and products. It syncs with my schedule and everything

Cons

I wish the design was better and you could change the page layout

Schedulling and selling

It changed the way I sell the services with a good landing page design and other services integrated at one place

Pros

Great way to schedule work and sell your services at one place. You can customize your page add all portfolio, contact details services and a gallery to showcase your work. Choosing which day to work, paypal, setting works to the days you work, google calendar integration and paypal integration makes it a perfect way to handle all your business.

Cons

Setting up services I would like to have a different way, maybe packages would be better for my business

A nearly flawless solution!

Overall, I would recommend it to others. For the price, it's a great tool to a task that will always be necessary.

Pros

We started using Book Like A Boss for scheduling consultations with potential customers. SO far we haven't had any issues using it! It's been a great, user-friendly experience. I love how it integrates with Google Calendar.

Cons

I wish that I had more options for creating the aesthetic that I want. It would be great if it were more customizable.

Fantastic for scheduling appointments

I have found it easy to use, personalise to my own style and preferences. It is reliable booking in clients and receiving appointment reminders prior to the meeting. Features updates are always a surprise bonus and useful. Good value for money too and recommend to all self-employed people.

Pros

No more email tag fixing appointments! Easy to schedule the calendar for the week. Possible to choose a schedule for each individual service and receive reminds prior to that appointment. Take payments and the option of having it as a mini website or embed into a web page.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike yet.

Finally, a booking system that works for me

Pros

Plenty of great functionality and what isn't there already is being developed for the future. Having the Facebook support group means you can ask questions and get answers fast as well as keep on top of what new features are added and the best ways to usethem

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about it. Got a little frustrated when trying to set up a service for specific days only for a series of one off group masterminds. Other than that I'm really happy and I've tried and hated so many booking systems in the past you wouldn't believe it