Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss Reviews - Page 8

Love BLAB

Pros

easy to use, and helpful as a reminder for my guests

Cons

i just have to know the limits of the software, i wish if one of my guests does not meet the date or is a no sho i can simply click to reschedule for a week with a button but that's me being lazy

A nearly flawless solution!

Overall, I would recommend it to others. For the price, it's a great tool to a task that will always be necessary.

Pros

We started using Book Like A Boss for scheduling consultations with potential customers. SO far we haven't had any issues using it! It's been a great, user-friendly experience. I love how it integrates with Google Calendar.

Cons

I wish that I had more options for creating the aesthetic that I want. It would be great if it were more customizable.

Everything I need in a booking app

I set up Book Like a Boss and have not thought about it since. It reliably handles all my executive coaching appointments and allows my clients to book in advance full days for leadership training workshops. I am yet to use the built-in sales functionality but it is good to know it is there in case I need it later.

Pros

Works seamlessly with my outlook.com calendar. Easy to set up the scheduling of different appointments of different lengths.

Cons

I don't really like the name "Book Like a Boss".

Very happy I found BLAB

My overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients.

Pros

tt has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them.

Cons

Book like a boss does ( as most things do) require a little technical work to set up correctly, having said that i believe most people would be able to manage it with ease

A Great Product With Limited Integrations

I'm using Book Like a Boss to schedule appointments that are coming in from various lead forms. It works well, but could work better with expanded integrations.

Pros

Book like a boss is a great product, but very limited in its integrations. I have never understood why they keep their environment so closed.

Cons

Limited integrations and confusing workflow when you are setting things up are Book Like a Boss's biggest downfall.

One of the best schedules I've found

I haven't had any issues. It's done everything I need it to do and more.

Pros

After struggling to make a variety of other schedules work for my needs, Book Like a Boss made it simple. They have a robust feature list (and I know I don't take advantage of all of them), and I'm able to make the scheduling process seamless for my clients.

Cons

It took a little while to get used to the functionality and structure of the scheduler.

Love this scheduler

It’s been amazing

Pros

I love the ease and flow and how easy it is for me to create booking and products. It syncs with my schedule and everything

Cons

I wish the design was better and you could change the page layout

Schedulling and selling

It changed the way I sell the services with a good landing page design and other services integrated at one place

Pros

Great way to schedule work and sell your services at one place. You can customize your page add all portfolio, contact details services and a gallery to showcase your work. Choosing which day to work, paypal, setting works to the days you work, google calendar integration and paypal integration makes it a perfect way to handle all your business.

Cons

Setting up services I would like to have a different way, maybe packages would be better for my business

Good booking option for freelancers

Helpful team, nice to use product and powerful feature set makes this one well worth a look if you get paid by clients for your time or need to take appointments as part of your sales process.

Pros

While other booking software products are pitched at professionals, this one is great for those who make money out of appointment. The booking pages can be customised and the options and integrations are far more than many others out there.

Cons

Probably just the branding. While I find it cute and charming, it would not necessarily mesh well with all businesses.

Finally, a booking system that works for me

Pros

Plenty of great functionality and what isn't there already is being developed for the future. Having the Facebook support group means you can ask questions and get answers fast as well as keep on top of what new features are added and the best ways to usethem

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about it. Got a little frustrated when trying to set up a service for specific days only for a series of one off group masterminds. Other than that I'm really happy and I've tried and hated so many booking systems in the past you wouldn't believe it

Robust, simple, insalenly fun

Absolutely love this software. One of my favorites of all time. It’s easy to use. And fun to hang out inside of it.

Pros

It’s a software i like to spend time in. It’s the most flexible scheduling tool in the planet. The creator is always improving it. You wonder if you can do something with it and the answer is always yes!

Cons

Would improve the birds eye view tonrhis week’s schedule on the dashboard.

Clean, Professional Bookings

Time saving having clients book directly into available time slots. Clean and slick looking. Ease of use.

Pros

Straightforward, ease of use for clients

Cons

Not being able to change appointment in Google calendar and have it reflect on overall calendar.

Great Scheduling Tool!

Overall, a great experience so far and the negatives will be fixed very soon, so I would highly recommend!

Pros

I like the support. They reply within a few hours by live chat which is awesome. They seem very active with their development and are constantly adding new features.

Cons

I wish I could limit the number of bookings I can take per day as I don’t want to be overbooked. I believe this will be updated in the future. Also having a bit of trouble embedding my calendar on my website...but that could be An issue with my website provider Squarespace.

Level up your online appointment scheduler

I like how easy it is to book an appointment online and I haven't even delved into the many other features they offer.

Pros

I like that Book Like A Boss offers levels of services within the same interface as booking appointments. I can offer a free appointment and a range of paid services all on the same page.

Cons

I don't like that you can't show a "Return to homepage" more prominently on the webpage. I don't want to lose someone from my booking page who might want to return to my website.

Great platform to grow your business!

Overall, the experience has been amazing so far. Its still fairly new and they are consistently adding new features. There are already so many practical and useful features. Looking forward to more rollouts.

Pros

The ability to create service packages and integrate payments as well. BLAB also was a game changer for me in terms of scheduling appointments with clients and managing my calendar.

Cons

My only issue I have so far is that when a client reschedules an appointment, it is automatically approved even if you selected to manually approve appointments in the settings.

Very versatile

All of my new client calls and podcast interviews are run so efficiently through Book Like A Boss. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great meeting coordination tool.

Pros

I love how you can customize your page with your own text and logo. I use it to book a variety of different appointments and it works really well for that.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any cons after using it for over a year.

Easy and efficient

Makes it very efficient to run my law business.

Pros

Eady to use and set up. More importantly, it's easy for my clients to use.

Cons

Not much by way of negatives. I have no complaints.

Made it so easy to take client bookings (and money)!

Simple, easy, made a huge difference to my business.

Pros

It links with Stripe It saves time and streamlines clients booking time in my diary and rescheduling without having to go through a painful conversation of synchronising diaries again. Super easy for taking money for products and services.

Cons

The individual Product/Services and Appointments you create could do with minimising to a headline on the main page for ease of scrolling down. Otherwise you're scrolling for ages to find the one you want to amend or add a new one.

Great for Freelancers

Pros

A full suite of tools to enable clients to book you online. Easy to set up and integrate with your website. I use it to enable people to book a free consultation from my website. Good landing pages that can easily be taylored to your brand. They are constantly updating the software and adding new features

Cons

Took a bit to get used to using it but once up and going it was good.

The ultimate booking platform

I would recommend blab, it is intuitive and a charm to use.

Pros

Easy to use, quick to manage or update, custom domain, group bookings.

Cons

Not much, the platforms is now solid and delivers a first class service.

My BLAB Review

It helps me schedule m ore clients and maximize my time.

Pros

It's easy to use. Integrates with most of my current software and my clients are very happy with it.

Cons

Sometimes support isn't always available.

Saving My Life

Pros

I rely on my calendar for all of my business interactions. I had never heard of BLAB and was using a different software that worked but I was starting to run into difficulties with it. It wouldn't always share with my Google calendar, etc. Then someone told me about BLAB and during a review I was hooked. I love it. I am, in fact going from the version I have to an upgraded one soon because it can do so much more!!!!!

Cons

I really can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Book Like A Boss for the win

I can easily set up appointments and meetings with others.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to Doodle, which was sometimes a struggle to use. Book Like A Boss seems like a step up!

Cons

I think the prices can be more reasonable so I'm not sure if I'll fully subscribe to Book Like A Boss.

Scheduling Streamlined

Pros

- Professional and efficient scheduling flow - Quick setup of a great looking landing page for each service/package - The follow up of booked appointments improved about 40% since we use BLAB thanks to automation emails and sms - Own branding

Cons

We would like to see some customization of the custom data collected by the booking

Great tool with loads of options

Pros

I love that it allows me to add forms, to review and approve bookings and even to sell services.

Cons

I would love to have a mobile friendly app