Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss Reviews - Page 9

Easy to configure and very professional look

Overall it was a game changer for me and my business, I love sending my clients the link. I have already recommended Book Like a Boss to fellow coaches and everyone loves it.

Pros

I am a life coach and I love that it gives me a very professional look when I direct my clients to book their sessions with my Book Like a Boss. I used to do it manually and I dreaded the back and forth of trying to find a slot that worked for the client and myself and it was very time consuming. I also love that I can integrate it with zoom and that the clients can choose their calendar to have it automatically saved there. On the back end it’s fairly straightforward to set up different types of appointments.

Cons

I would like to be able to have clients book a multiple session pack at once, and not having to go through the individual session booking process multiple times.

New Entrepenuer

It's been just what I need as a new Life Coach testing out the entrepreneur waters and completing my certification requirements.

Pros

It was recommended to me by a fellow colleague & I appreciate how easy it is to set up. Allowing my appointments to link up to my gmail calendar has kept me organized. Also, the software sends a confirmation & reminders to the clients is extremely helpful.

Cons

So far the only part I didn't care for was the huge jump in price I paid to add on a payment option like Square.

Book like a boss is another player in the scheduling game

Very easy to setup and start scheduling clients, I can't think of an easier way to do it.

Pros

Book like a boss has been our go-to option for our clients that need booking services. We set it up for them and then they can take it from there. It makes it easy for them to book online and get traction from ad campaigns.

Cons

Some applications are difficult to setup, like if your service is a hotel or something that isn't what the software was designed for. We've had to make some customisations.

Replaces a secretary!

By the end of the free 2-week trial, I hadn't managed to spend much time on making it work for me so I'm leaving it for now - but I definitely plan on going back to it soon, as I can see how much time it will save me.

Pros

I love how clients can book their own meetings to fit into your schedule avoiding all the back and forth of 'when works for you?'. It send reminders automatically which is great, and it can even take payment (the higher plans). You can create an entire sales page right there on the system.

Cons

I didn't have so much time to spend figuring it all out, there is a learning curve (like with all software) but the staff are happy to help out if you need any help.

Book Like A Boss Review

Booking appointments at the tips of my fingers, Book Like A Boss assists me in scheduling unlimited bookings in my own time zone. Add to that internal message to my customers and safety and security of my data, Book Like A Boss lets me do exactly that.

Pros

Unlimited bookings. Safe & Secure. Language availability. Can be formatted to my time zone. Mobile Optimization.

Cons

There is nothing not to like. Book Like A Boss keeps my professional life organized. It is akin to having a silent executive assistant.

Excellent for money

Pros

Ease of use and the dashboard is easy to use

Cons

Nothing, software is great does what it says

I love this program and felt I could do without a website this one is so comprehensive

Excellent, they answer questions within hours. And, we have a private users group on FB and new topics are covered here.

Pros

The calendar works flawlessly with Google, you can make changes easily to all your content and presents a professional image.

Cons

Nothing, it works well and they are always adding new features if asked for by users.

One of the Best Schedulers Out There

It makes scheduling appointments sooo easy.

Pros

I've tried a few other schedulers and BLAB is the best I've found. It's flexible and customizable for me as a business owner, but it looks and works beautifully for end users.

Cons

Nothing I can really think of. There were a few features I wanted, but they've added them now.

I love this booking system

It's been good so far, easy to set up, no issues, and looks nice.

Pros

This is such a nice system to use. It's smooth and easy, and it allowed me to replace the booking software for several people on my team at a much lower cost.

Cons

I wish that the reminder emails were more customizable, but you can change a few things on it which is nice. Overall no complaints.

Cool booking system

I'm really happy with BLAB and will probably make it my main scheduling/booking service in the near future, due to the fact that you don't have to pay any extra add-ons to access all its functionalities.

Pros

I like how simple it is to set up, simpler than other services out there that I've tried. This is the third booking system I try and I'm happy with it, although at the moment it's not my main one. What makes it cool is that it allows you to accept payments without taking any commission or having to pay extra, unlike other booking platforms. So I might consider moving on to Book Like a Boss in the near future.

Cons

I think the UI needs a little work, especially on the back end. It doesn't look very good, in my honest opinion. Also, having more customisation freedom over the booking page would be great.

Simple always win

Pros

I've never had an issue - it's always just worked

Cons

lack of early features was frustrating, but they got added, so all good.

Great features, fast and practical

Great customer support very supportive. The app is easy to use and easy to customize for ones needs/desired outlook.

Pros

Book Like A Boss has definitely been a great supportive tool in launching my freelance business. It was extremely easy for potential clients to book complimentary calls online.

Cons

A big minus point for me is that there is no validation for potential client which may result in people spaming you.

never so easy to make appointments

Pros

Book Like a Boss is a great handy tool for my business. It was never easier to coordinate appointments with my partners and customers - even I use several calendars. I just send the people to my own site and they have full access to my calendar. I really like to have several offerings with different availability!

Cons

To be honest: nothing - it works better than any other likewise tool I tried.

BookLikeABoss helped me to grow my consultation business

Pros

I used to put the user into a manual process to reserve a marketing consultation with me, but I figured out about BookLikeABoss via Appsumo and since then I have been a satisfied paying user. BookLikeAboss helped me to automate the process and give the user a professional and easy process to reserve a consultation sessions.

Cons

I would love if BookLikeABoss would improve their ux/ui

Booking Like a Boss!

This has been fantastic. Great support and new features keep it fresh.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The questionnaire feature has been by far the most valuable of all it's robust features.

Cons

I wish this software integrated with more of the software I use.

Book Like A Boss for Small Music Studio

The customer service is fantastic! Always a pleasure. Thank you!

Pros

I love begin able to send my scheduling link to prospective students, so they can choose a date to come in for a introductory lesson!

Cons

I wish you could set specific hours per day off, for example, when you set Vacation days I'd like to be able to set 8AM Monday through Thursday at 12noon. Just the option to do this would be a great addition.

Just what I needed

Pros

I was using Calendly and switched to Book Like a Boss a few months ago. It has allowed me to consolidate two products into one as I can not only show my booking calendar, but have people fill out a custom questionnaire at the same time. It's really hard to beat for the price. I love that it syncs with my Google calendar.

Cons

Sometimes the interface is a little confusing.

Excellent Tool for Sessions & Meetings

Well worth it

Pros

Zoom integration for clients, immediately sends them a custom link when they book a session.

Cons

Had some issues with Zoom integration for larger enterprise networks. Set up personal zoom account and it works like a charm.

Reduced my cancellation rate

Love it, it just takes some to set up. Then you are good to go. The platform is really easy to use.

Pros

By encouraging potential clients to pay for a consultation I was able to reduce my no show and cancellation rate.

Cons

Custome services sucks. Paypal integrations were​ not smooth. I would like to see additional payment gateways.

Hey Boss, I'm sorry to see you were not happy with our customer support. We pride ourselves on our support including a Facebook Group with over 4300 Bosses who are happy to help, a full knowledge base (help.booklikeaboss.com) and chat. I can see we even replied to you on the weekend. Seems your issue is more with PayPal then with us, we strive to help you, but with thousands of users who connected PayPal this is the first time we have had such an issue. Happy to continue trying to make you happy!

Book Like A Boss

Pros

The customer service is pretty good. They make a concerted effort to try to respond to fix issues and make updates.

Cons

The user interface is not very intuitive for someone who isn't technical and I had several technical issues with the Google calendar integration.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. The funny thing is the large majority of people who leave our competitors to join us say the #1 reason is because how easy we are to use. Have you watched all our tutorials? We pride ourselves on the simplicity.

One of my favorite business tools

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Sending potential clients to my BLAB calendar is a huge time saver. The team at BLAB are continually improving the product.

Cons

Can't think of any cons at the moment. It just works!

Easy to use and makes business more efficient!

Pros

I love how I can integrate products and services right onto my website or send the specific links to clients.

Cons

It took me a while to learn the overall calendar and then how to schedule for specific services.

Thanks a lot for such a great software

Time saving ! And as we say, Time is money.

Pros

This software enables me to stand out from the rest of the crowd in « saturated » business. My clients enjoy the fact that they can book online, it’s a proof of professionalism for them and quality.

Cons

My only con would be not to be able to have the page in 2 languages. I live in France but also have English speaking people.

Overall my experience has been very positive.

Pros

I liked that I could set up many calendars and taylor them to what I needed. The way to approve or cancel a meeting is a seamless process. Also, the ability to see my personal calendar to block off busy times is a great feature.

Cons

Im still fairly new with it, and it works very well. Not too much to report.

Very Satisfied

Pros

All of my clients rave about how user friendly the software is when it comes to booking me. From the admin side there are maybe 1 or 2 things I wish the software could do but overall I give it 5 stars!

Cons

I mostly just wish they would allow more pictures to be uploaded to the gallery section of the software. 10 seems like a really low limit.