Bookafy Logo

Free online appointment booking software

Bookafy Reviews - Page 3

kristen h.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Get Bookafy to save you time and energy getting appointments

Great product, pretty easy to set up, but I am used to finding my way in a sea of software. Worth the $.

Pros

I can create my own types of public and hidden appointments, so that clients and prospects may schedule time to meet or check in. There's the ability to take payments, and to create classes as well.

Cons

They do not integrate with PayPal--they work with Stripe and Authorize.net.

Thank you Kristen!

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Nice platform for beginners, attractive entry price point, great customer service

Pros

Customer service was great, easy to use, both on the business and user side. Very easy to set up and doesn't break the bank for robust features.

Cons

When a customer books an appointment, I only get an email notification that someone booked with me. For a small business owner who is the only person at the business, this led to embarrassing interactions when someone walked in and I had no idea why they were there. They had to tell me that they booked an appointment with me, instead of me knowing ahead of time. If I'm with a customer, I don't have time to check my email to see if someone booked with me and is coming in within the next 10 minutes. This should definitely be an option fit the business to get text notifications when a client books with me.

Marie L.

Best available Web based software for Online Scheduling that we could find.

We did a lot of searching around and realized there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety software programs. About 6 months ago, we became frustrated with the other solutions we were using and their support was terrible... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. Bookafy and one other company appeared...

LS

Lary S.

Ill be honest!

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little Start video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

Cons

Lary, thanks for your honesty! I really appreciate your feedback!

BM

Bill M.

Fast and easy

I set my account up in about 5 minutes. I had a few questions, so I got help on chat with Sarah. She was great! I had their tech guy help me get the iframe into my website, he was amazing. I gave him my credentials to my WP site, he made a custom button for me, had the iframe installed (which in hindsite I could've done myself because it is so easy after I saw what he did) and within about 40 minutes of signing up, I am totally operational and ready to take on the world. I tried another company before, when I got stuck there was no one to help. So Bookafy gets my business because the software is great and they are extremely helpful. Go gett'm Bookafy!

LP

Luis P.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Good online scheduling software

Bookafy is a great way to offer customers the possibility of booking a session with you and accept payments in advance. However, their user interface and customisation options need a lot of work and maybe having so many options in the back-end make it somewhat complicated to get it up and running at first.

Pros

What I like about Bookafy: - Many features which make it a complete customer scheduling solution. - Accept payments upon reservation - Integration with main calendar apps (Google, Apple, Outlook, etc.) - You can add team members and separate booking times. It is, in general, a very complete booking solution.

Cons

I find that Bookafy is slightly complicated to set up. Plus their user interface can be quite unfriendly at times. The booking landing page is virtually impossible to edit, besides changing the background picture and logo.

Hey there Luis! I appriate the feedback... and we took your review to heart. We have made a ton of changes, and I think you will really like what we have done. Are you up for giving it another try? I would love to know what you think of all the updates!

DI

Dara I.

Ease to use platform with the best customer service I've ever had!

I am still glowing from my experience with Bookafy. As someone who is not exactly the most tech-savvy person, I require a lot of hands-on customer service attention. When I called, I was lucky enough to chat with the Bookafy CEO. We chatted about my needs and how Bookafy would help my business. After I signed up for the free trial, he walked me through the entire platform until I was confident I could easily navigate it. He knows the platform in and out and explained to me how each setting would help streamline my business. I really enjoy working with Bookafy and look forward to growing my business with it.

EP

Emily P.

Casey is Great to work with

We have a sales organization, and we use Bookafy to schedule our calls and meetings... and I worked with Casey early on to get our account all set up and working perfectly. There are so many options to customize, so I definitely recommend that new users do a walk through with the bookafy staff to make sure you are fully utilizing the software. Really great and has been working wonders in our business! Ps, I think casey is the owner... and it was pretty cool to have him help us with customer service and never made a deal about it... I didn't know he was the owner until long after... I guess that is what humble service looks like!

CR

Calude R.

Excellent and very affordable system

Pros: We have been using your services for about 1 year and have had hardly any problems. Your customer service is fantastic, the service you provide is really good and the price is very reasonable... Bookafy is giving us great value for themoney. Cons: There are few features that are missing and would be useful, but I have no doubt that these will get added in due course as everything else has. The upside to this 'con'is that I asked them for the features and they said 'great idea, we will do it'. No biggie. Overall: I would highly recommend and the value for money is excellent.

DJ

Dani J.

One of the best business decisions in over 20 years!

Switched to Bookafy almost a year ago now. One of the best business decisions I have made in over 20 years in the massage industry. Great product, great support. I studied the competition for six months before going with Bookafy. I know that sounds a little crazy, but I wanted to find a good fit. What I liked about Bookafy then has only gotten better in time, as they role out improvements on a regular basis. I love the software then, and I really love it now! If you are looking for software for your small business, look no further!

Cons

Hello Dani, thank you for your nice review.

DD

Dan D.

Outstanding!

I Called customer support this morning (Saturday) and I had the opportunity to work with Sarah on a few questions I was having. She was patient, informative and professional. Thanks for making my life a little easier this morning! BTW, I wasn't expecting anyone to answer their phone, for crying out loud it was Saturday AM, but Sarah let me know that after hours calls route to all of the customer support cell phones to make sure customers can reach help when needed. Pretty cool... I guess this is a benefit of working with a 'startup' that wants to earn our business!

GS

Gary S.

Bookafy is Amazing!!

I work for a company that manages over 75 locations nationwide. We have utilized a few other software platforms and Bookafy is by far the best to work with. I like two things in particular, 1. I can customize so much. From staff schedules to service stat times, colors, branding,etc. There is so much to customize for my business and for each of our specific locations. 2. Their support staff is fantastic. They are always available to help, they never complain for my many (maybe too many) questions. They are really nice and great to work with. Highly recommend!

MT

Melissa T.

Like a dream

I could seriously be their before and after marketing story. My life was a wreck trying to keep up with returning phone calls/emails, appointment scheduling, confirmations, staff scheduling etc... within a week or so, I am completely at ease. Everything works so well and my business has been completely streamlined. I almost laugh at the small cost of the software compared to how much time I save. Its remarkable. I must be saving 30 hours per week easy. Also, our no shows are down, and revenue up. All for a measily $60 per month. So so so awesome.

Ella J.

Great Service

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Hope D.

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

LJ

Leslie J.

Hello Sanity, goodbye the old crazy me!

I schedule all of the parent teacher conferences at our school, and three times per year I feel like I am going crazy. The razzle frazzle that it takes to book nearly 900 families with nearly 50 teachers is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Then... we started using Bookafy. Seriously, this is ridiculous how easy it is. I send an email, and that's it. Then I am back to doing useful things in the office instead of going B.A.N.A.N.A.S! Sorry, I am just a little excited!

TR

Tim R.

This was our first year learning and using the scheduler

Jason was amazing. He was very patient with us, as we seem to have some special circumstances with our scheduling at our school, and he was able to help us create all the parameters that we needed, even up to the day the final schedule was made live. I am excited to see how easy the scheduler will work for us during parent teacher conferences! I am still learning the software on our end, but the ability to talk to us over the phone/email/chat was a huge plus. Thank you.

ML

Marty L.

Powerful Software

We are using the software for our business coaching company. We have 7 coaches that are working in almost every time zone with customers throughout the world. We have loved working with Bookafy and it has been invaluable. We drive all of our customers to schedule appointments on our website, and all of our staff use the staff links on their email signatures to set up appointments directly with them. It is tremendous!

PC

Phillip C.

problem solved!

Im a single operator counselor, and I love the simplicity of Bookafy. I am sure there are some systems that are more robust, but I love that it works simply after only a few minutes of set up... and I also love that they answer the phone when I call with my questions. it allows me a one counselor practice a chance to have the benefits of a scheduler and a call back service all in one. perfect solution for me!

Sebastian C.

Ill be honest!

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little “Start” video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

GJ

Greg J.

Couldn't be Happier!' Brian

As a current user of Bookafy, I am now quite loyal to product. The benefits are great and couldn't imagine life without it. Sarah from their customer service team has been a tremendous help in customizing out account for our team. We are really happy and quite thankful. I know it is a bit cliché to say, but this software saves me so much time it is ridiculous. Love it!

JR

Josie R.

Is the customer service good? I have no idea, I haven't needed it

I read all of the reviews about customer service, and I suppose they might be true... but I am even happier that I haven't had to find out for myself. I am pretty tech savy, but I wasn't expecting to be able to set up so easily without having questions. It is very intuitive, and I really really like Bookafy. Thank you!

Cons

That is a very nice review. Thank you!

TB

Todd B.

Great software for my medium sized massage studio

Bookafy is Easy to use, has great features, and is Reliable, Cost Effective and overall huge time saver. Bookafy so far has saved me a lot of money and time. As a small studio this system has worked wonders for us and simplified our appointment booking process for guest and my employees. I would recommend the system to other studios.

KB

Karl B.

Great!

Every time I have a question, customer service always answers extremely quickly. The features and ease of the program are amazing. My company used to use another company and although the two are very different, Bookafy has shown to be much more effective for us and our clients. Really love this and will continue to be a loyal customer!

MM

Michelle M.

Happy Happy Customer

I have used your services off and on for the last year and have loved every minute of it! I have not ever had any problems or issues at all! I also love that it seems daily you guys add new features, integrations and make it prettier and easier and easier to use. Your product just gets better and better! Keep up the good work!