Bookafy Logo

Free online appointment booking software

Bookafy Reviews - Page 4

KV

Kara V.

Great with the switch

We recently expanded our location and switched to a branding system. We loved that Bookafy allowed us to change all of the colors and markings to go with our brand. Its beautiful the way it is built into our existing site via iframe! Very easy and professionally done. Thanks again Keep up the good work Bookafy.

Thank you Kara!

JP

James P.

Great software, tried a few others and this one is my favorite

We have about 20 reps out in the field daily, and this has been a great tool for our company. Instead of meeting in the office to get everyone their list of jobs for the day... the reps just look at their phones and off they go. Most of the time, we dont even meet now. Its saved us a ton of time and I couldn't be happier.

MK

Martin K.

Great Customer Service!

I am a pastor and I do a lot of one on one meetings with people from our church. Bookafy is saving me a ton of time scheduling, that is for sure... but one of the things that I really like it the reminders. We have almost entirely eliminated reschedules and no-shows which makes my life so much better. Love it!

JK

Jason K.

Customer Service? Yes!

I have been with Bookafy for over one year now and can say I have never had a bad experience including my AWESOME customer service experience with Jason today. At times when I didn't quite understand what to do with the software, the Bookafy team was there to help in a jiffy! Thank you guys!!!

Thank you Jason!

CR

Cathy R.

Customer service

I hope Bookafy knows how lucky they are to have Beth on their team. I am clueless when it comes to technology and they have been VERY patient and generous with me. I feel terrible about how often I call given the low amount of money I pay, but they seem to be happy as can be to help. Thank you Bookafy

TT

Telney T.

Reports issue answered at lightning speed!

I love the online chat support feature Bookafy has! It isn't a fake robot chat, rather it is a live person there to help answer quick questions as needed. I was having an issue with some reports today and Sarah helped me within a matter of minutes via chat. Easy to use and a fast response. Very efficient!

SS

Sandy S.

Scheduling made easy!

am in the career counseling department at a university in Ohio (one of the big ones) and we started using Bookafy a while back, and honestly I couldn't be more happy. It is saving us a ton of time, it is super efficient and the students and staff/counselors are all just loving it! 5 Stars!

DS

David S.

GREAT!

We have used Bookafy since we opened. We are just now beginning to understand how valuable it is in every phase of our business. We are up to 4 staff members, and this software pays for itself in the first 30 minutes of the month. What a great bang for our buck. Thank you Bookafy!

TL

Tim L.

Best $40 we have ever spent

Our staff went from overworked and totally stressed, so relaxed and massive reduction in hours. We are saving so much money on reduced staff costs and we couldn't be happier. Not only are we saving a ton of money, our staff is just so much happier and their stress is way down. Good job Bookafy!

JR

Jessi R.

Awesomesauce

Jason was the best customer service person that I can remember. Phone contacts and questions were often responded to within minutes. Jason was patient with our school staff and really helped us sort out all of the bells and whistles. Love the scheduling tool!

Thank you Jessi!

RS

Rick S.

Great tool for our sales reps!

We use Bookafy to manage our outside sales team. It's really simple for us to place a route on their calendar, and for their retail stores to book appointments without needing to speak to them. Its been really helpful and our retail customers love it!

Cons

Rick, thank you for the kind words!

JO

Josh O.

Great system!

I have been very impressed by Bookafy. The online booking has allowed my staff to spend much less time on the phone. I am just a 1 person business coaching firm, so spending less time scheduling means I can spend more time working with my clients. Couldn't be happier

JW

Jenai W.

Instant Help!

I run a software company myself, and we use Bookafy to schedule our sales and set up calls... so I know what it is like trying to get the right amount of support for our customers. That being said, Bookafy has been tremendous to work with! Thank you Bookafy team!

MT

Max T.

Customer service

Any time I have a questions customer service always goes out of their way to help. Great product! PS, this software literally saves me hours per day. Stoked. Happy. Loving it.

Cons

Max, Thank you for your nice review and nice comments. We at Bookafy really appreciate you!

JL

JOANNE L.

Easy and flexible scheduling system

I love that it is simple. I love that it is robust. I love that the calendar is embedded into our website. I love that the colors of the app match my colors (all customizable), I love the payments at booking so much to love. I highly recommend!

SC

Susan C.

Awesome Staff

The staff at Bookafy are fantastic. Very informative and patient to say the least. I called three times in one day for various problems and each one was resolved with great customer service.

Cons

Thank you Susan. We really appreciate the feedback!

LP

Lisa P.

So glad I found this software

I have been using this software for my personal training business... I am a teacher by day and trainer by night. I totally love this software. I save so much time with online scheduling, reminder messages, etc. It is truly fantastic.

JJ

Joan J.

Bookafy is a great!!!

Bookafy has done wonders for my waxing studio. All of our customers are scheduling online (almost all) and we have cut down on a ton of no shows while adding a great deal of last minute pop-bye appointments. Couldn't be happier!

CP

Carol P.

Hotel spa in Almafi

We use this software for our boutique spa in Italy. We love the simplicity. We love the language changes based on our customers preference (we get customers that speak almost every language). This tool has been exceptional!

Kalin G.

Strongly recommend!

I'm so very impressed with this company. They are responsive and great to work with. They have anticipated every feature that I need and thought of almost everything! Thank you Bookafy.

Cons

Hi Kalin, thank you so much for the nice review!

TN

Tim N.

Email campaign help too?!?!

Sarah did an great job in walking me through connecting with Mail Chimp so that I could email all of my clients easily. Within a few minutes I already had a few customers schedule another appointment! Thanks Bookafy!

Thank you Tim!

Colby C.

Very Happy with the Switch

We recently expanded our staff and wanted to switch to a new scheduling system. I know this is sort of minor, but we loved that Bookafy allowed us to change all of the colors and markings of the scheduling page to go with our brand. Rather than being stuck with whatever colors they offer, I can match the colors to my colors. Its beautiful the way it is built into our existing site via iframe! Very easy and professionally done. Thanks again Keep up the good work Bookafy.

Holly S.

Sarah is a awesomesauce!

Sarah went above and beyond to guide me to through the various features! Thanks to Bookafy (and Sarah) for helping to make the management our spa a whole lot easier. I am saving so much time I don't know what to do with myself!

Marie L.

Helpful service - everytime!

The BOOKAFY team is amazing. From sales to support, mybusiness needs were taken care of quickly and thoroughly. Thanks Casey and Sarah - highly recommended!

Cons

Thank you Marie for your nice words. We really appreciate the feedback!

TC

Tony C.

Very good!

We have used Bookafy for about 1 year and have nothing but good things to say for the company and its app. We have had a great experience, our customers love it, our clients love it. Can't recommend highly enough.