Bookedin Reviews

4.64/5 (201 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to use
  • Very easy to use
  • the lay out, user friendly
  • Easy, clean and inexpensive
Cons
  • lack of customization
  • the glitch that one time
  • I really don't have any Cons.
  • I would like more options, fonts and colors.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Karen Gaines Long

I love BookedIn. Very convenient and easy to use. Although I would love to see new features.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Pros
Easy access, I can sync to my personal calendar, appointment reminders for clients (although I wish there were more options for reminders: like a day before notification/reminder). Love that I can pull up app from my computer or mobile devices.

Cons
I can't pull over clients who are already in my contacts. It would be so much easier if I could have access to my contacts when booking a new client who may already be in my phone contacts. Right now I have to copy phone numbers and email address from contacts in order to add to bookedin to book appointments.

Lindsay DeBord

BookedIn for new business

Reviewed 2017-03-23

We appreciate bookedIn. Any less than 5 is because we know they will continue to add the features and functionality needed and that clients expect-ability to text for appointment reminders. To repeat bookings biweekly, every week same time, etc. Further, only being able to email has been a bit frustrating as a new business learning. They are very fast at responding we just enjoy talking.

Pros
Basic to use, not complicated. Easy to update/change services and hours. Our clients love the ability to book themselves online. The online booking is easy to share in texts/social media.

Cons
Inability to text clients and to re-occurring booking times (our clients come twice a week for many weeks in a row and very time consuming to book each appointment.

Response from BookedIN

Hi Lindsay! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us?

Thanks for the awesome feedback, our team is always working to improve the app so this kind of feedback helps us know what to build next. =)

If you ever have questions or ideas, please give our team a shout any time.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jana Bake

I use this program for my salon. My clients and my stylists love it, and so do I!

Reviewed 2018-07-02

The ability to keep track of all my stylists and my schedules on the go, as well as allow clients to schedule online which they love.

Pros
I can take calls at home and schedule any time from my phone. I can see what my stylists are doing any time, which I love.

Cons
I wish it saved client info from the client side so I wouldn't get so many duplicate entries from clients who may not type their name in the same each time. Also, when they are booking multiple appointments, they have to type their info in each time. I wish it were easier to combine duplicate entries as well.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tommie Schwesing

BookedIN has been a great addition to my business

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Quick and easy online scheduling. Ease of use for myself.

Pros
The ease of use for myself and especially my clients is great. I am told consistently how easy it was for a client to book their own appointment. This comes in handy for my senior clients who aren't always tech savvy

Cons
It doesn't have the ability to sell products or send out promotional emails, which would make it amazing. I also wish it had the option of sending out a one time client intake form in the beginning.

Julie Brooks

Very easy to use!

Reviewed 2016-11-15

I've been with bookedin for a while now and any time I've had to ask any questions or need some support theyve been very quick to get back to me. As a personal trainer this scheduler is perfect for me and my customers.

Pros
Ability to sync with other calendars

Cons
Can't put a location on each day so that clients will automatically know where we'll be. Each day is a different location.

Paisley Bedford Parker

Great application

Reviewed 2019-02-22

I am able to send out my calendar to clients and have them book or give them the option to have me book appointments. I like the option of only allowing clients to book so far ahead, but being able to personally block off my time and customize hours when needed. It has helped me receive less overlap when booking clients for myself.

Pros
I like that I am able to send reminders to clients, to save client information, and potentially add additional calendars/employees.

Cons
I don’t like that I’m not able to extend appointment times between days (ex: 9pm-3am) and instead have to make two appointments. I also haven’t figured out if booking reoccurring appointments is possible.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Heidi Ricakrd

My customers love my booking system

Reviewed 2016-10-27

My customers love how easy it is to use BookedIn. I also love how easy and intuitive the program is to use. If I ever have any issues, I contact customer support. They are always cheerful and helpful and I feel genuinely cared for as their client.

Pros
Easy, clean and inexpensive

Cons
I would like more options, fonts and colors.

Monica Young

Love program until you updated software and now my patients are getting emails for 1:30am etc appoin

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Pros
Ease of adding patient information, allows me to make changes to names etc. Patients love the system.

Cons
but do not like how u changed the time slots. Until I realized I needed to make sure all appointments said PM patients are getting emails in the middle of the night .. Not happy

Response from BookedIN

Hi Monica, Thank you for letting us know about that issue with the am/pm. I'm so sorry about that, a client getting an email for a 1:30am appointment is definitely not good! This issue was caused by a bug, and thankfully it is now fixed. The AM/PM should now default properly avoiding any confusion. Please let us know if you have any other concerns, thank you again for letting us know. ~Leanne

Laura Olsen

User-friendly!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

This appointment booking software is absolutely perfect for my needs. It has significantly decreased my need for back-and-forth communication just about scheduling issues, thereby saving me time. Customer service has always been so prompt with their responses. I tried a couple of other similar programs before Booked In and it is above and beyond better than other programs out there.

Pros
Real time scheduling, they do all the confirmation and reminder emails, ease of ability to change my "regular" schedule when I need to. Syncs to my personal calendar, which is awesome. I love the app as well for when I'm not at my computer.

Cons
I honestly haven't had any issues with it. Very satisfied.

Chris Huctwith

What's Not To Love?

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I am a Massage Therapist and have used BookedIN for almost 2 years. I receive compliments weekly on behalf of BookedIN. My clients find it quick and easy to use, whether it's booking in, or unfortunately cancelling, it can be done with minimal effort or time. They also enjoy the PayPal element, allowing them to avoid that stop at the bank for cash, during their busy day. I have to love a product that makes my life easier, AND my clients' too. You guys make me look good. Thank you.

Pros
Ease and quickness of use.

Cons
I really don't have any Cons.

Dianna Gill

Makes appointment setting quick & convenient for our clients.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Pros
The ease of use. We work other jobs, aside from our business & this is a very efficient way to book all of our appointments & keep our schedule organized. Our clients tell us that prefer the book now system over making traditional phone calls to schedule appointments.

Cons
The only suggestion I'd recommend is being able to attach a photo to a clients file would be very helpful to the tattoo industry.

Anonymous

Great online schedule app!

Reviewed 2018-01-20

Pros
This is a very easy app, for both customers and me to use. It also expands and offers other features like other users, email and text reminders, easy to use customizable schedules and 5 free bookings a month on a standard account. Which made transitioning to a more comprehensive app and stragglers, who get hundreds of emails and never opened my newsletters, can still "book in" without a hastle.

Cons
It was only a schedule and the service and pricing area was confusing. I loved the app but I needed to expand my capabilities a little.

Vincenzo Porfino

Best thing that happened to my Barbershop

Reviewed 2016-10-28

BookedIn has so many features that help my shop function in a much more productive way in all our needs. We can now spend more time cutting hair rather then booking appointments on paper. We also get such great feed back on the flawless blend into our web site. This has also helped us get more customers from all the ways we are able to share how to book with us and the ways to book on social networks and much more. This is a must have for anyone who wants to run aprofessional barbershop.

Pros
The many ways it saves us time from booking ourselves and how the customer is able to book with us on many levels.

Cons
The phone version could be better. Being that if I was on my iPhone and went to my site to book it would then open a small screen that is narrow on the screen. I think it should bring you directly to the bookedIn version

Melissa Montiel

Great so far!

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Less cancellations or no-shows.

Pros
I like the client lists and information, as well as the email confirmations and reminders to the clients.

Cons
Our artists find it a bit difficult to move clients around, say if they need to swap appointments for 2 different clients. You need to cancel one before you can swap it out.

Response from BookedIN

Hi Melissa,
Thank you so much for the review! Regarding moving clients around, your artists will want to use the "change" option. This lets artists move/reschedule any appointment without having to cancel it. In the mobile app: tap on the appointment, then tap "change" then enter in a new time/date & save. In desktop you can simply drag-and-drop. If you're swapping 2 clients appointments, you will need to turn on the "allow double booking internal only" feature to account for a momentary overlap while you are swapping the 2 appointments. Here's a guide on how to do this: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/201611906

Please let me know if you have any other questions at all! Email me here: leanne@bookedin.net =)

Yan Delouya

Happy customer :)

Reviewed 2016-10-27

i've been a loyal customer for 5 years, recommended Bookedin to many shop owners, nothing more to say from a happy client !

Pros
easy to use, make our job very easy

Cons
i would say client search and not being able to see multiple view on the app !

Amber Ranstrom

Amber's review

Reviewed 2016-11-15

This product makes my business run smoothly. I work by myself, for myself and do not always have the time to schedule people this makes my life so much easier. It is nice for my clients to be able to compare their schedules to my availability as well.

Pros

Cons
Sometimes it does not remember emails and there are no text message reminders for patients.

Response from BookedIN

Hey Amber,
BookedIN is super excited to announce patient text reminders are now live!

Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account.

Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

jamie enders

Awesome provider

Reviewed 2016-10-27

We have been using BookedIn for over 2 years and have added it to our second location because it worked so well! Nothing out there compares to what booked in offers and for the price. Huge fan here!

Pros
ease of use, customer support

Cons
lack of customization

Meagan Murphey

Overall, we have enjoyed using this scheduling system.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Pros
Our favorite feature is probably the email confirmations and text reminders. Our clients love the text reminders as well!

Cons
It would be nice if you could separate the activity according to each employee. Also, a feature that would show special notes about each client would be nice (without having to manually search the client individually)

Kim Loesche

It's a good app for the price

Reviewed 2016-10-27

For the most part I really like this app. However there are some glitches that occasionally affect the function, for example and employees calendar on their app might not sync to the master calendar. Typically this requires everybody involved to log out and log back in. This happens maybe once a month. Other than that I have been very happy with it

Pros
I like that my employees can have the app on their phone and their calendar will sync to it.

Cons
It tends to be a little glitchy. Calendars not always thinking which is fixed by logging out and logging back in however that can be a pain sometimes

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Melissa Wall

BookedIN is the best thing I use for my business

Reviewed 2019-02-22

BookedIN is a huge help for me, running my own business can be time consuming and BookedIN takes so much pressure off me and gives me more time for my clients. All of my clients have given me great feedback about bookedin and they love the friendly reminder right to their mobile phones.

Pros
I love the simplicity of this software. I am a Masssage Therapsit and it allows my clients to book online and it saves me having to remind them about upcoming appointments.

Cons
There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Michael Gray

Very convenient easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Convenience

Pros
Clients can see when you're available and when you're not available. Can also set it up for customers or clients to pay ahead of time.

Cons
For the days not available wished that it was possible to just leave a note for public viewing without having to put in a time slot or availability times.

S Vidal

AMAZING SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2016-11-15

I would not use another program. This one is perfect! Only once in 7 years was there a glitch, which they did handle and now its great.

Pros
the lay out, user friendly

Cons
the glitch that one time

Erin Fish

Great Scheduling Ap

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Pros
Ease of use an functionality. Makes scheduling easy. very user friendly my clients love it. love the reminders sent out. updates are great adding special fields to your own business. multiple calendars

Cons
the cost if fairly high per month. I have friends who use the ap that somehow pay less for the same service.

Candie Law

Bookedin is wonderfully

Reviewed 2017-01-05

BookedIN system is very user-friendly and eases to use. Customer service is great and very helpful and friendly. I love BookedIN. When I asked about some features, that actually they didn't have, they made it happen quickly. Very service and customer orientated.

Pros
Easy to use, user-friendly. Provide an opportunity to describe each service in details.

Keyta Amond

2 years strong

Reviewed 2016-10-27

I love this services. It is so easy to use. The customer service is the best. I am an extremely happy client.

Pros
Very easy to use

Cons
Paypal is is only method of accepting payments