Bookedin Logo

Online appointment booking for busy shops.

Bookedin Reviews - Page 2

JT

Jared T.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Simple and Effective

We had another online booking software before Bookedin. They were adequate until they sold to Booksy. Booksy changed the platform and made everything inconvenient. Luckily, I found Bookedin which had a very similar platform to the previous software only better. It has a better interface, it looks cleaner, and it is simpler to use while having more features. The cost is about the same. There are a lot of options out there so I am grateful I found Bookedin fairly quickly and that it suited our needs so well.

Pros

We use this software for new patient appointments in our chiropractic office. It was simple to put the button our website so people can schedule themselves. They get a text and/or email reminder and pay for the service when they schedule so they rarely miss. In addition, we we keep our hyperbaric and massage appointments on the calendar. The reminders and the simplicity of the whole design is perfect for us.

Cons

If there are any cons, I am not aware of them.

AB

Angela B.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking...

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the loading time is slow

JB

Jamie B.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

New to BookedIn

The support team is amazing. I have spoken with [sensitive content hidden] a couple of times during set up and he was able to walk me through what I needed done.

Pros

The most helpful feature is once you enter the client's information, the next time you book an appointment, all their information auto populates. Also, if you accidentally spell the customer's name wrong, you can go in and change it and it will update that information on the appointment.

Cons

Not as user friendly if you need to book an appointment for more than 1 person. You need to book each person separately at the time of the appointment.

Thanks for this Jamie, super helpful! For the "cons" of booking multiple people, our team is actually working on a new feature for this, we'll email you as soon as it's ready. Thanks again! ~Leanne

PH

Prue H.

Easy Friendly Booking Software

I like knowing what appointments are booked for the week or month. The time I save is wonderful. And the fact I can check on my mobile or laptop from anywhere.

Pros

The software saves me and my clients so much time. I can set up a month of appointments and they can book their time from anywhere. No more phone calls or text messages back and forth. I like how easy and user friendly it is. I like the email and bookedin alerts when people book and confirm appointments.

Cons

I would like if there was a way to save client appointment history in there. And wish the cost of NZD as the USD hurts the bank each month.

Thank you for the review here Prue, great feedback! I'm very happy Bookedin is helping solve the "back and forth" and is user friendly. Good news, we do have client appointment history tracking, here's a link to explain how it works. https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/202079528-Client-history Also, we plan to change our billing to accommodate NZD too, I will let you know as soon as that is available. ~Leanne

BA

Benjamin A.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

Pros

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

Cons

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

HA

Haley A.

Bookedin is Integral to my Business

Overall my experience with Bookedin has been wonderful. I have been a massage therapist since 2012, and I have never used a scheduling program. I always had my day timer with me to schedule appointments the old school way. At this point in my career, I decided I didn't want to deal with the extra stress of having to schedule that way. I'm beyond happy with my choice to join with Bookedin which satisfies my booking needs and more. Clients love it too! Anyone can book anytime and it's a simple notification to me.

Pros

I love that this app is easily accessible for both me and my clients. I can few it from my phone or computer seamlessly. All of my scheduling needs are met by the services I offer and even massage packages. At one point, I had a question and needed support. I was contacted quickly and my question was answered immediately.

Cons

The only con--and I say again ONLY con--is really a preference from using Apple products, and it's that when I am accessing Bookedin from my phone, I'd like to be able to scroll to the next month--like the calendar on an Apple phone. Instead it's the touch of the next button. But that is such a minor thing that is not a huge deal.

CG

Caroline G.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Flexible time saver and easy to use

I am delighted with BookedIN. It has so many convenient features that are saving me a lot of time. And it is easy to set up, with friendly online support.

Pros

My clients can run through my diary easily to see what slots are available and taking a slot is easy. Setting up was straightforward. In particular, linking with Paypal was easier than some of the others that I tried before choosing BookedIN. I love the diary sync. I used to manually type clients' details from the booking site to my calendar. And when the client pays, this shows up on the calendar....

Cons

I am looking forward to the SMS facility which I understand is in development. It might be nice to offer a few more automatic emails, perhaps after the event, encouraging clients to write me a friendly review.

KW

Keltie W.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great booking/reminder software

Pros

Makes scheduling easy, love that I can set my schedule & have it repeat for repeat clients. Love the reminder text/email function

Cons

Can be a tiny bit glitchy sometimes- ie won’t let me edit an appt so I have to just delete it and rebook it. Not a huge deal and only happens sometimes.

SB

Susan B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Tax office looking forward to using Bookedin for the new upcoming Tax Year!

So far we've had a positive experience. As we slide into the next year where we'll be using it 100% we're looking forward to seeing how much time this really will save us!

Pros

Appt confirmations/reminders, every client we've spoken to about receiving them has been very pleased with the idea. Different services you could setup. Ease of use. Geno at Tech Support is incredibly responsive and has taken ALL recommendations into consideration for future releases. Great Tech Support, Geno was amazing at pulling over 1200 clients over from a csv file for us into the software and has taken note of all suggestions for future releases.

Cons

No easy print option (Geno helped us with a hack that works just fine in the meantime). Color-coding "services" or appts would be great.

Thank you Susan for this excellent feedback. So glad you and Geno could connect! Cheers to a time-saved tax season 💰🤩

JW

Jennifer W.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

BookedIn has saved my business !

Pros

It's super easy to use!! Customizable scheduling! Automatic Text Reminders for clients! I called this my robot secretary!!

Cons

I can't find a single thing! Everytime there is an update you guys improve something I didn't even know could get better!

Wow Jennifer this is amazing to hear! I'm so happy Bookedin is now your robot secretary, love that! ~Leanne

CJ

Crystel J.

Great for a salon

I’ve been using it for 10+ years have tried to switch to cheaper services and end up going back to Bookin.

Pros

I love the text reminders and the app ease

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches on the desktop where appointments booked on the App don’t show on the desktop

AS

Aleh S.

Great stuff

Overall having fun using it. Pretty easy to use and really helps to organize

Pros

Easy to schedule. Great notifications and reminders

Cons

Some of security levels can be added. Customer support must be instant

Thank you Aleh we're thrilled to know Bookedin is proving to be a handy tool for your business! I'm adding your vote to our features request list for enhanced security levels, this is a popular request. ~ Leanne

DW

Dondray W.

Self-employed

It works

Easy client booking , but its kinda like paying top fallout dollar for a lazy assistant

Pros

It works and its easy for clients to book out of all of the app, its easy for the client's to book and its not share site like two other apps ,

Cons

cost is high for the app, no option to leaving header notes near company name , no way to leave disclaimers , no premade services list , theyre apps that are way cheaper with premade services list , no place for your logos or pictures , 90% of the apps offer a great deal for a lot less, i have 3 salons ive been testing new apps to get rid of an old one , other app have option with pricing for...

MT

Mark T.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Runs Ny Office

Pros

Easy to use. Portable organized. It is always with me.

Cons

I have no complaints. I love the system

Thank you Mark for reviewing us here at Bookedin! Feel free to reach out to us any time on support@bookedin.net Thanks again, ~Leanne

JH

Jayme H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The Revolutionary RMT

I've been using Booked In for 2+ years now. I cannot adequately express how much time and energy this booking platform has saved me. I run a busy Massage Therapy clinic with four other RMTs. I can easily update schedules; add a practitioner and modify services offered. The program is easy to use and doesn't require my patients to have yet another login and password {trust me, more important than...

Jason D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Bookedin has been great for our online booking

I have been enjoying it so far, people say its easier than my old system.

Pros

I like how easy it is for my patients to book online and how flexible the software is. My old software would only let me book in 30 minute increments which was a problem when I got busier and wanted to shift to 20 minute slots. Was easily integrated with my website.

Cons

I wish it was a little sharper looking, I would like to make it more modern. Also, I know that its a reach, but I wish it was more integrated with my office software, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great product!

Love them, always in touch with me and I feel it’s a great team

Pros

This is a system that allows for online bookings with me and the client being emailed, confirmations sent and me told when they confirm and easy online booking for them when I’m busy 🤗

Cons

I think the calendar is a little glitchy and clunky on the app but always loads, just needs some work

Thank you so much for this glowing review! I'll let our tech team know you had some glitches. If it happens again plz email support@bookedin.net. A quick fix could be to restart your phone/computer then quit all apps and restart Bookedin. This will free up memory.

JN

Jose N.

Best app I've ever used

Having the phone ring off the hook, on a busy day. And everyone can already view what times we have available online.

Pros

This app has been the best one I have ever signed up for and when I tell you I've tried many. The app itself is very easy to understand, but the only thing I wish it did have would be a cancellation fee added if someone was to cancel same day. My shop has been using this app almost a whole year now and all my employees love it! The supervisor who is my daughter loves it and just recently she taught herself to create the online booking and all of our clients love it!

Cons

The fact that it doesn't have a cancellation fee!

Thank you Jose for this glowing review! We are so happy Bookedin is helping your shop and that your employees all love it. I'll add your vote to our features request for a cancellation fee. ~Leanne

Ruhid J.

Building Materials, self-employed

Best booking plugin - booking

I use it to introduce my services and products to customers and to make reservations.

Pros

Bookedin helps me improve my users' time management and my relationships with my customers, and things like calendar management, reminders, and payment processing are some of my favorite aspects.

Cons

My least favorite feature in the application is that it is a little more difficult to use, it would be better if it was simplified or if video compiles were given for use, so this is a problem for new users, of course, it is possible to get used to it later.

Thanks Ruhid for this awesome review! Great suggestion about creating simple videos. We have a couple on our help site, but hope to make more soon. If you'd like some 1-on-1 support feel free to call or zoom with us by booking here: https://bookedin.com/book/bookedin-specialists Thanks again!

LD

Les D.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great Software. Easy to use.

Great experience and always look forward to updates as they add new features that work.

Pros

Text and Email confirmations have changed to game for us.

Cons

Could use a few adjustments to key features such as not being able to schedule different services within the same time frame in an individual calendar. Would be great if we could schedule consultations during other services, or label a scheduled appointment for rescheduling. We currently have to use our limited number of calendars to do this.

Thank you for the wonderful review Les and for taking the time to share your feedback with Bookedin. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure and your valuable suggestions were added to our feature request list.--Geno

TA

Tim A.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

2 locations 2 calendars

We have made it work for awhile now and it does not seem there is a better program out there for scheduling the way we need to do it. Looking forward to the future with Bookedin.

Pros

My workers are glad we have it. Leaps and bounds over the old paper system.

Cons

Having 2 locations is a bit troublesome. The employees that work at both locations had to set up with several email addresses. We make it work but look forward to an update that accommodates several locations more efficiently. Also the booking page itself I wish highlighted the individual worker instead of the option for any.

MC

Marco C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Pros

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Cons

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

KW

Kathy W.

Management Consulting, self-employed

An organized time machine

BookedIn improved my business and enhanced my life. My clients love it because it is so easy to use. I love it because I can control my time. The software is very intuitive. The graphics are crisp, clean and easy to read. I can sort clients by name and it shows all their appointment history. I can even request a payment using BookedIn. I did a lot of research on scheduling platforms. Some are less expensive, but the support that BookedIn provides is simply amazing. They answer questions in just minutes - day or night! My clients also love that they can drop me a note when they make an appointment. BookedIn is a wonderful tool. Try it and see what it can do for you!

Pros

The displays. The ability to sort by client. The day off button. How easy it is to alter my hours and set up different types of work.

Cons

I wish it dealt with time zone changes. I travel and my clients are from all over. If they could book in their time zone and they could see my schedule in their time zone, it sure would be more user friendly for them. Then I'd want to see my appointment in my time zone, depending upon where I was located . I've also gotten some feedback that clients can't cancel their appointments. They keep contacting me to cancel the appointment for them. This needs to be clarified. Directions for cancelling should be visible to clients.

FB

Fiona B.

Owner of a business with 12 employees using booked since 2013

Pros

The automatic reminder to the clients is one of my favorite feature, booking clients have never been that easy and to see what the recent activities have been and what's going on. I love the side bar that keeps you updated on the upcoming appointments for the day. It is easy to confirm appointments also.

Cons

The fact that we are not able to see the appointments without internet connection is kind of annoying since I travel a lot. Finding a way to make it possible would be a big improvement

DR

David R.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Happy with the product

The main problems this solves are: --Endless back and forth with clients via email or phone tag to get appointments set up --Time spent manually doing reminders, where human error is a factor --Ease of booking on the go.

Pros

We liked: --The look of the booking page from the client side. --The ability for clients to easily book multiple appointments with different providers on the same day --Customizable email reminders --Ability to add links to email reminders

Cons

We wish: --we could see a record of text and email reminders --we could see who cancelled and made appointments --we could integrate with our merchant service (Square) rather than use PayPal