Bookedin Reviews - Page 2

Run don't walk

I'm a busy person. I run a coaching practice, have an organization of Business Owners that support each other and individual clients that I consult with. Making appointments with others has always been a 3-5 step process. You know, asking what time works or suggesting one or two while HOPING that you've got a workable time. Getting a counter offer, finally agreeing on a time...TOTAL HASTLE...until...

Cons

Excellent tool for Entre- and Solo-preneurs!

Freeing up my time so that I might better serve Patients / Practice Members!

Pros

Once clients are familiarized its use, BookedIN enables me to let clients make their own appointments, at their convenience and thus frees me up to keep serving other clients!

Cons

There are just a couple of nit-picky things I'd like to see implemented that haven't been implemented yet (such as different colors for different types of appointments) but I know some of these are already in the works (eg recurring appointments)!

Maverick Driving Academy

We are able to put in times that have set for the testers and they are able to go in and set the time and date. It has saved a lot of time, because I do not have to be on the phone as much explain all of the things that they will need for the test.

Pros

We like that the customer is able to go in anytime and schedule a driving test. We do not have to take payments during the busy time of all of the paperwork, so it moves a lot quicker.

Cons

We would like a way to run reports at the end of the month and see what we have done in though the month on testers. Wish there was a way to call some to explain the problems that we are having and be able to fix it with out going though an email.

Happy with the product

The main problems this solves are: --Endless back and forth with clients via email or phone tag to get appointments set up --Time spent manually doing reminders, where human error is a factor --Ease of booking on the go.

Pros

We liked: --The look of the booking page from the client side. --The ability for clients to easily book multiple appointments with different providers on the same day --Customizable email reminders --Ability to add links to email reminders

Cons

We wish: --we could see a record of text and email reminders --we could see who cancelled and made appointments --we could integrate with our merchant service (Square) rather than use PayPal

Everyone loves using the app

It gets me more frequent clients. I wish that they could pre book in advance more than one time slot. Most want a recurring appointment but don't have the option.

Pros

It's easy for my clients to use. They like getting reminders about when to come in. They like the layout as well.

Cons

I book 45 min appointments but the app shows 30 minutes. I lose more appointments this way. It's costing me money and I might find a better app after this year.

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the review! To help out with the 45min appointments, there is a great setting for this. Go to "settings > calendars > edit... then change your 'BOOKING INTERVAL' to 45 minutes. Hit "save" and then your booking page will show 45 min increments to clients which will space things out nicely for you :) Also, I will track your vote for the "recurring" feature. Let me know if you have any other feedback, we always love hearing from you! ~Leanne

It has changed the way I run my business!I'm able to leave my phone at home for a change!

Better use of time to start! I am able to focus on running my business and give my clients the best possible care without worrying about the minute details of booking people in. My clients love the convenience!

Pros

The best part about the BookedIn system is that I am no longer attached to my phone. Clients can easily access my business booking site, they don't need a password or profile to book and it literally takes 30 seconds for them to book their own appointments! I am so pleased with how much stress this has taken off my plate. Not having to text people appointment options and wait until they get back to me has streamlined how my schedule fills. I have gotten new clients in the last month and even more during the trial period. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use.

Cons

There is a minor lag sometimes when switching screens and while using the desktop version I sometimes have to refresh the page but again only minor. I have only had one occurence where someone didn't receive their text reminder but it was caught and I was able to confirm via an alternate means of communication but otherwise I am loving it!

so ease to use & install

im so happy that ive manage to found a Software program which we can all easy use. needed a Diary to book the appointments with . I'm not one for change & have no idea on the use of PC Technology , i was Petrified that I wouldn't be able to understand & use . It was very Easy to install . It has been over a year since we installed the Bookedin System its a old Cliche , I wished that I'd done it much sooner.

Pros

Vary easy to use

Cons

Can not send out Text messages

Hey John! BookedIN is super excited to announce patient text reminders are now live! Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account. Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

Dr Holland

My first time with in line booking system. It had its merits. I'm pleased overall

Pros

I like that it frees up time for me and gives patients the freedom to book at their convenience.

Cons

The 15 minute break in between bookings doesn't seem to work very well. Also for settings with multiple practitioners, you can't select the practitioner you want, rather you need to select date and see if your practitioner has time on that day. Awkward and time consuming for the client.

BookedIn for new business

We appreciate bookedIn. Any less than 5 is because we know they will continue to add the features and functionality needed and that clients expect-ability to text for appointment reminders. To repeat bookings biweekly, every week same time, etc. Further, only being able to email has been a bit frustrating as a new business learning. They are very fast at responding we just enjoy talking.

Pros

Basic to use, not complicated. Easy to update/change services and hours. Our clients love the ability to book themselves online. The online booking is easy to share in texts/social media.

Cons

Inability to text clients and to re-occurring booking times (our clients come twice a week for many weeks in a row and very time consuming to book each appointment.

Hi Lindsay! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Thanks for the awesome feedback, our team is always working to improve the app so this kind of feedback helps us know what to build next. =) If you ever have questions or ideas, please give our team a shout any time.

I love BookedIn. Very convenient and easy to use. Although I would love to see new features.

Pros

Easy access, I can sync to my personal calendar, appointment reminders for clients (although I wish there were more options for reminders: like a day before notification/reminder). Love that I can pull up app from my computer or mobile devices.

Cons

I can't pull over clients who are already in my contacts. It would be so much easier if I could have access to my contacts when booking a new client who may already be in my phone contacts. Right now I have to copy phone numbers and email address from contacts in order to add to bookedin to book appointments.

I use this program for my salon. My clients and my stylists love it, and so do I!

The ability to keep track of all my stylists and my schedules on the go, as well as allow clients to schedule online which they love.

Pros

I can take calls at home and schedule any time from my phone. I can see what my stylists are doing any time, which I love.

Cons

I wish it saved client info from the client side so I wouldn't get so many duplicate entries from clients who may not type their name in the same each time. Also, when they are booking multiple appointments, they have to type their info in each time. I wish it were easier to combine duplicate entries as well.

Really amazing website

Pros

Really amazing website if you’re trying to start a business

Cons

You can’t make invoices Also sometimes the car for customer does not work

Thank you Sherelle! I'm adding your vote to our features request list for an invoicing system. In the meantime have you tried using the "Request Payment" button? It is a simplified invoice tool and helps your clients pay you online quick and easy. Note it only works on the ipad/desktop version of Bookedin. Check it out here: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001236286-Email-invoicing-Request-payment-feature ~Leanne

Recommendation

Pretty good

Pros

Reminders sent to the customers about their upcoming appointment . I wish you can add a thank you message to be sent automatically to the client after the day of the appointment. That will be a big plus!!!

Cons

That it’s not friendly for part time workers. They have to be counted as calendars and paid for even if they get booked only once a a week.

Thank you for the 5-star rating Eunice and you're awesome! We're glad that reminders worked well with your clients and the ability to send a "Thank you message" is really a great suggestion! I will contact you via email about your inquiry on setting up your part-time workers. Thanks again for your continuous support! --Geno

Bookedin

Easy to use and I haven’t experienced no cliches

Pros

Syncing with other business tools such as PayPal and google.

Cons

There isn’t much that I don’t like about the software.

Thank you Kwanza for reviewing us here at Bookedin! Glad you're liking the synch features too. Here's our email if you ever need us: support@bookedin.net ~Leanne

BookedIN has been a great addition to my business

Quick and easy online scheduling. Ease of use for myself.

Pros

The ease of use for myself and especially my clients is great. I am told consistently how easy it was for a client to book their own appointment. This comes in handy for my senior clients who aren't always tech savvy

Cons

It doesn't have the ability to sell products or send out promotional emails, which would make it amazing. I also wish it had the option of sending out a one time client intake form in the beginning.

Convenient and easy to use

Pros

Love how client info is stored and it includes notes only seen by me, booking is quick and easy, easy set up.

Cons

It doesn’t always reach the client for reminders or confirmation

Thank you for this Jennifer! So glad Bookedin is helping you with your client info and bookings. PS: Next time you notice an issue with the client reminders please report it to our tech support desk and we will investigate, just include the client name affected and which alert they did not receive: support@bookedin.net

Very easy to use!

I've been with bookedin for a while now and any time I've had to ask any questions or need some support theyve been very quick to get back to me. As a personal trainer this scheduler is perfect for me and my customers.

Pros

Ability to sync with other calendars

Cons

Can't put a location on each day so that clients will automatically know where we'll be. Each day is a different location.

Great application

I am able to send out my calendar to clients and have them book or give them the option to have me book appointments. I like the option of only allowing clients to book so far ahead, but being able to personally block off my time and customize hours when needed. It has helped me receive less overlap when booking clients for myself.

Pros

I like that I am able to send reminders to clients, to save client information, and potentially add additional calendars/employees.

Cons

I don’t like that I’m not able to extend appointment times between days (ex: 9pm-3am) and instead have to make two appointments. I also haven’t figured out if booking reoccurring appointments is possible.

Made my life so much easier!

Amazing, effortless, and self explanatory!

Pros

I love this software because I don't have to be at my business to schedule appointments. I can pull it up on my phone, Ipad, or any computer and do what I need to do without bothering the guys at the business that remain busy. I also love that it sends out confirmation and reminder texts! That feature has made it to where we have so much fewer no call or no show appointments.

Cons

I love this product so I really don't see anything wrong with it. If I had to change one thing it would be to show more information on the phone app when showing the appointments by the month, like a computer does.

This review made our day, Shelby! Thank you for the 5-star and 10/10 ratings. It's great to know that Bookedin improved your business's mobility and improved the no show appointments count. I've also noted your suggestion on our mobile app interface. Thanks again for sharing your review with the community and us. - Geno

Affordable and efficient!

Friendly and helpful customer service. Loved the initial training. Program is easy to use and navigate. Very affordable and efficient. Thank you

Pros

Love the ease of using the program and tracking client information.

Cons

Would love an option for clients to choose “10 session packages” instead of booking every single appointment individually.

Thank you Terri, this is so appreciated! I'll log your vote on our features request list for session packages. Great idea. ~Leanne

My customers love my booking system

My customers love how easy it is to use BookedIn. I also love how easy and intuitive the program is to use. If I ever have any issues, I contact customer support. They are always cheerful and helpful and I feel genuinely cared for as their client.

Pros

Easy, clean and inexpensive

Cons

I would like more options, fonts and colors.

Love program until you updated software and now my patients are getting emails for 1:30am etc appoin

Pros

Ease of adding patient information, allows me to make changes to names etc. Patients love the system.

Cons

but do not like how u changed the time slots. Until I realized I needed to make sure all appointments said PM patients are getting emails in the middle of the night .. Not happy

Hi Monica, Thank you for letting us know about that issue with the am/pm. I'm so sorry about that, a client getting an email for a 1:30am appointment is definitely not good! This issue was caused by a bug, and thankfully it is now fixed. The AM/PM should now default properly avoiding any confusion. Please let us know if you have any other concerns, thank you again for letting us know. ~Leanne

User-friendly!

This appointment booking software is absolutely perfect for my needs. It has significantly decreased my need for back-and-forth communication just about scheduling issues, thereby saving me time. Customer service has always been so prompt with their responses. I tried a couple of other similar programs before Booked In and it is above and beyond better than other programs out there.

Pros

Real time scheduling, they do all the confirmation and reminder emails, ease of ability to change my "regular" schedule when I need to. Syncs to my personal calendar, which is awesome. I love the app as well for when I'm not at my computer.

Cons

I honestly haven't had any issues with it. Very satisfied.

What's Not To Love?

I am a Massage Therapist and have used BookedIN for almost 2 years. I receive compliments weekly on behalf of BookedIN. My clients find it quick and easy to use, whether it's booking in, or unfortunately cancelling, it can be done with minimal effort or time. They also enjoy the PayPal element, allowing them to avoid that stop at the bank for cash, during their busy day. I have to love a product that makes my life easier, AND my clients' too. You guys make me look good. Thank you.

Pros

Ease and quickness of use.

Cons

I really don't have any Cons.

Amazing service

Absolutely love it! It has made my life so much easier.

Pros

I spent so much time trying to schedule appointments! With a little bit of leg work in the beginning you can set your schedule well ahead of time. I now use this software to direct clients to on my website and it allows them to find a day and time that works for them! Cuts out a lot of the middle man!

Cons

There is some prep time, but it's worth it. I do wish you could change hours for multiple days at a time and I wish that there was a way to make vacation day instead of unavailable.