Bookedin Logo

Online appointment booking for busy shops.

Bookedin Reviews - Page 3

AM

Alina M.

Booked in software

I love it and would recommend it to others

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, and my clients love the reminder texts!

Cons

I do not like that every time you sign in it has to send an email with a code to get in. Even when you choose the do not ask again at this location it makes you do it daily. That is the worst thing about this booking site.

Thank you Alina for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear you're finding Bookedin easy to use and that your clients enjoy it. To assist with logging in you may want to turn off the 2-step verification feature. Here's how: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410039230740-How-do-I-turn-off-Two-Step-Verification-

RK

Rebecca K.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Maverick Driving Academy

We are able to put in times that have set for the testers and they are able to go in and set the time and date. It has saved a lot of time, because I do not have to be on the phone as much explain all of the things that they will need for the test.

Pros

We like that the customer is able to go in anytime and schedule a driving test. We do not have to take payments during the busy time of all of the paperwork, so it moves a lot quicker.

Cons

We would like a way to run reports at the end of the month and see what we have done in though the month on testers. Wish there was a way to call some to explain the problems that we are having and be able to fix it with out going though an email.

SL

Scott L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Perfect! I'm very happy with the service.

Pros

I was using another service that was okay. Bookedin is so much better with back end functionality and front end ease of use. Extremely happy with this service.

Cons

There is only one minor thing that I would change. To have the availability to customize the SMS reminder.

CS

Cassandra S.

Photography, self-employed

Bookedin as a whole is GREAT!

I've used Bookedin for a few years now and its really worked very well for me.

Pros

I love the ease of using the app on my phone and on the go can change and manage schedules of clients.

Cons

The only con I have is there is no payment request via the app. I believe this would be a great feature to have. When booking a client, getting deposit is the most important aspect in making sure you have secured that client and timeframe.

Thanks for the review Cassandra! So glad Bookedin is helping you manage your schedule & clients. I'll add your vote on our features request list, adding a payment requests in the app is a great idea. Thanks again!

MP

Matt P.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Everyone loves using the app

It gets me more frequent clients. I wish that they could pre book in advance more than one time slot. Most want a recurring appointment but don't have the option.

Pros

It's easy for my clients to use. They like getting reminders about when to come in. They like the layout as well.

Cons

I book 45 min appointments but the app shows 30 minutes. I lose more appointments this way. It's costing me money and I might find a better app after this year.

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the review! To help out with the 45min appointments, there is a great setting for this. Go to "settings > calendars > edit... then change your 'BOOKING INTERVAL' to 45 minutes. Hit "save" and then your booking page will show 45 min increments to clients which will space things out nicely for you :) Also, I will track your vote for the "recurring" feature. Let me know if you have any other feedback, we always love hearing from you! ~Leanne

RM

Rebecca M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Complaint

Nobody seems to be sorting it. I have requested call backs, spoke to support, sent emails back and forth and nothing is working.

Pros

I liked all of it until the app froze and I have not been able to get on it for the last 4 weeks all my staff can access it apart from me.

Cons

I can not access it and I have tried everything therefore I am paying a cost monthly and I can't see appointments, book any clients in. It is really causing me stress and loss of business

Hi Rebecca, I'm escalating this to our tech team again to make sure we do everything possible to fix the issue happening on your Samsung device. In the meantime please log in using a different device or computer if possible. Very sorry for the hassles here and we will do whatever we can to make this right! ~Leanne

AC

Andrea C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

It has changed the way I run my business!I'm able to leave my phone at home for a change!

Better use of time to start! I am able to focus on running my business and give my clients the best possible care without worrying about the minute details of booking people in. My clients love the convenience!

Pros

The best part about the BookedIn system is that I am no longer attached to my phone. Clients can easily access my business booking site, they don't need a password or profile to book and it literally takes 30 seconds for them to book their own appointments! I am so pleased with how much stress this has taken off my plate. Not having to text people appointment options and wait until they get back to me has streamlined how my schedule fills. I have gotten new clients in the last month and even more during the trial period. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use.

Cons

There is a minor lag sometimes when switching screens and while using the desktop version I sometimes have to refresh the page but again only minor. I have only had one occurence where someone didn't receive their text reminder but it was caught and I was able to confirm via an alternate means of communication but otherwise I am loving it!

JM

John M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

so ease to use & install

im so happy that ive manage to found a Software program which we can all easy use. needed a Diary to book the appointments with . I'm not one for change & have no idea on the use of PC Technology , i was Petrified that I wouldn't be able to understand & use . It was very Easy to install . It has been over a year since we installed the Bookedin System its a old Cliche , I wished that I'd done it much sooner.

Pros

Vary easy to use

Cons

Can not send out Text messages

Hey John! BookedIN is super excited to announce patient text reminders are now live! Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account. Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

SB

Sofie B.

Scheduling made easy

Pros

That it texts and emails the clients. We also like that it can track deposits

Cons

that you can't enter a cash transaction for a deposit. also the depsit tracking doesnt always show up in the same place you have to dive in and click different tabs to find it sometimes

JB

Jana B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

I use this program for my salon. My clients and my stylists love it, and so do I!

The ability to keep track of all my stylists and my schedules on the go, as well as allow clients to schedule online which they love.

Pros

I can take calls at home and schedule any time from my phone. I can see what my stylists are doing any time, which I love.

Cons

I wish it saved client info from the client side so I wouldn't get so many duplicate entries from clients who may not type their name in the same each time. Also, when they are booking multiple appointments, they have to type their info in each time. I wish it were easier to combine duplicate entries as well.

CS

Christine S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I have really enjoyed using the system. I wish they more features.

Online booking

Pros

I love the easy to use app. The services are easy to add and customize. My clients like the reminder text and emails. Also the same day text and reminders. It's easy to find the type of service your looking for and the drop down buttons help search items faster

Cons

The payments system is terrible. I don't use PayPal. So I have to use square to take make payments. So I have to book appointments on on system and use another system on another. I wish my clients could book multiple appointments at one time. And I wish they could get he app too so they can book appointments on there instead of having to go online. It's frustrating to have repeatedly send them the link.

BB

Brian B.

Legal Services, self-employed

An Excellent Product and Service!

Excellent product, experience, and customer service!

Pros

This software is exactly what I needed as I began a new mediation business. My clients (attorneys seeking to calendar mediation dates for their own clients) can now look at my schedule and book mediation dates easily and without any hassle. I get the confirmation email, which helps me to reach out to my clients for additional information. In a short time, I have gone from zero to relatively busy--and Bookedin has been a key contributor to that success.

Cons

The integration was seamless and the software itself was, for me, fairly intuitive. No complaints.

TT

Tanya T.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Newer User

I like Bookedin and I am happy that I bought this program. This has really helped my organize booking and tracking my appointments.

Pros

I own a cleaning company and some days our schedules are changing very quickly. I really like the accessibility, I can use it on my laptop or phone based on where I am at that moment. If one of my crew has a sick child and I need to cover that appointment with someone else or a client can't make our scheduled time, I can take care of everything right away.

Cons

If I have two people booked for a job, I would like that the client's text confirmation message showed them as a team instead of individual bookings. Once you make contact with a Bookedin representative they take care of your problem. Making initial contact has been a bit challenging.

JM

Jacob M.

Good work

Its a good service, a little limited and over priced but consistent and if booked out saves you money by saving you time

Pros

It works well minimal supervision . It books in clients

Cons

Bit expensive to be completely honest a service like this should be inder $10 a month

JD

Jennifer D.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Convenient and easy to use

Pros

Love how client info is stored and it includes notes only seen by me, booking is quick and easy, easy set up.

Cons

It doesn’t always reach the client for reminders or confirmation

Thank you for this Jennifer! So glad Bookedin is helping you with your client info and bookings. PS: Next time you notice an issue with the client reminders please report it to our tech support desk and we will investigate, just include the client name affected and which alert they did not receive: support@bookedin.net

EM

Eunice M.

Chemicals, 1-10 employees

Recommendation

Pretty good

Pros

Reminders sent to the customers about their upcoming appointment . I wish you can add a thank you message to be sent automatically to the client after the day of the appointment. That will be a big plus!!!

Cons

That it’s not friendly for part time workers. They have to be counted as calendars and paid for even if they get booked only once a a week.

Thank you for the 5-star rating Eunice and you're awesome! We're glad that reminders worked well with your clients and the ability to send a "Thank you message" is really a great suggestion! I will contact you via email about your inquiry on setting up your part-time workers. Thanks again for your continuous support! --Geno

SS

Sarah S.

Fine Art, self-employed

Way to expensive for what its worth

It wasnt bad but theres forsure better apps out there especially that were cheaper

Pros

Uhm i cant really think of anything .. it wasnt a bad app but there was hardly any features

Cons

It was hard setting up my availability on my schedule- it was just very complicated- my clients wouldnt even get any confirmations or anything

Thank Sarah for your review and we appreciate your feedback. Please contact us via email at support@bookedin.com to further assist you with your account. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. --Geno

TV

Terri V.

Affordable and efficient!

Friendly and helpful customer service. Loved the initial training. Program is easy to use and navigate. Very affordable and efficient. Thank you

Pros

Love the ease of using the program and tracking client information.

Cons

Would love an option for clients to choose “10 session packages” instead of booking every single appointment individually.

Thank you Terri, this is so appreciated! I'll log your vote on our features request list for session packages. Great idea. ~Leanne

JG

Jennifer G.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Awesome!

Love it. I have sent the link to several friends who use a booking service. Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to set up, change if you need, and easy to sync

Cons

To be able to change appointments from personal calendar

JB

Julie B.

Sports, self-employed

Very easy to use!

I've been with bookedin for a while now and any time I've had to ask any questions or need some support theyve been very quick to get back to me. As a personal trainer this scheduler is perfect for me and my customers.

Pros

Ability to sync with other calendars

Cons

Can't put a location on each day so that clients will automatically know where we'll be. Each day is a different location.

EG

Ethan G.

Cosmetics, self-employed

MUST NEED APP

Pros

I love the easy access on both self use(for business) and client use.

Cons

I would say the only con is having color coordination for different services.

SM

Shelby M.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

Made my life so much easier!

Amazing, effortless, and self explanatory!

Pros

I love this software because I don't have to be at my business to schedule appointments. I can pull it up on my phone, Ipad, or any computer and do what I need to do without bothering the guys at the business that remain busy. I also love that it sends out confirmation and reminder texts! That feature has made it to where we have so much fewer no call or no show appointments.

Cons

I love this product so I really don't see anything wrong with it. If I had to change one thing it would be to show more information on the phone app when showing the appointments by the month, like a computer does.

This review made our day, Shelby! Thank you for the 5-star and 10/10 ratings. It's great to know that Bookedin improved your business's mobility and improved the no show appointments count. I've also noted your suggestion on our mobile app interface. Thanks again for sharing your review with the community and us. - Geno

MY

Monica Y.

Love program until you updated software and now my patients are getting emails for 1:30am etc appoin

Pros

Ease of adding patient information, allows me to make changes to names etc. Patients love the system.

Cons

but do not like how u changed the time slots. Until I realized I needed to make sure all appointments said PM patients are getting emails in the middle of the night .. Not happy

Hi Monica, Thank you for letting us know about that issue with the am/pm. I'm so sorry about that, a client getting an email for a 1:30am appointment is definitely not good! This issue was caused by a bug, and thankfully it is now fixed. The AM/PM should now default properly avoiding any confusion. Please let us know if you have any other concerns, thank you again for letting us know. ~Leanne

LD

Lindsay D.

BookedIn for new business

We appreciate bookedIn. Any less than 5 is because we know they will continue to add the features and functionality needed and that clients expect-ability to text for appointment reminders. To repeat bookings biweekly, every week same time, etc. Further, only being able to email has been a bit frustrating as a new business learning. They are very fast at responding we just enjoy talking.

Pros

Basic to use, not complicated. Easy to update/change services and hours. Our clients love the ability to book themselves online. The online booking is easy to share in texts/social media.

Cons

Inability to text clients and to re-occurring booking times (our clients come twice a week for many weeks in a row and very time consuming to book each appointment.

Hi Lindsay! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Thanks for the awesome feedback, our team is always working to improve the app so this kind of feedback helps us know what to build next. =) If you ever have questions or ideas, please give our team a shout any time.

LO

Laura O.

1-10 employees

User-friendly!

This appointment booking software is absolutely perfect for my needs. It has significantly decreased my need for back-and-forth communication just about scheduling issues, thereby saving me time. Customer service has always been so prompt with their responses. I tried a couple of other similar programs before Booked In and it is above and beyond better than other programs out there.

Pros

Real time scheduling, they do all the confirmation and reminder emails, ease of ability to change my "regular" schedule when I need to. Syncs to my personal calendar, which is awesome. I love the app as well for when I'm not at my computer.

Cons

I honestly haven't had any issues with it. Very satisfied.