Bookedin Reviews - Page 3

It's a good app for the price

For the most part I really like this app. However there are some glitches that occasionally affect the function, for example and employees calendar on their app might not sync to the master calendar. Typically this requires everybody involved to log out and log back in. This happens maybe once a month. Other than that I have been very happy with it

Pros

I like that my employees can have the app on their phone and their calendar will sync to it.

Cons

It tends to be a little glitchy. Calendars not always thinking which is fixed by logging out and logging back in however that can be a pain sometimes

Easy and convenient booking app!

It has definitely made booking easier for me and has taken away the hassle of paper calendars and writing out appointment cards.

Pros

I love that this software sends reminders to my clients so they can either confirm their appointment or let me know if they need to reschedule. I also love having a database for client information like phone numbers and emails.

Cons

I wish the mobile app had easier access for sending and refunding payments. I must open an actual web browser to access that feature.

BookedIN is the best thing I use for my business

BookedIN is a huge help for me, running my own business can be time consuming and BookedIN takes so much pressure off me and gives me more time for my clients. All of my clients have given me great feedback about bookedin and they love the friendly reminder right to their mobile phones.

Pros

I love the simplicity of this software. I am a Masssage Therapsit and it allows my clients to book online and it saves me having to remind them about upcoming appointments.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Very convenient easy to use.

Convenience

Pros

Clients can see when you're available and when you're not available. Can also set it up for customers or clients to pay ahead of time.

Cons

For the days not available wished that it was possible to just leave a note for public viewing without having to put in a time slot or availability times.

AMAZING SOFTWARE

I would not use another program. This one is perfect! Only once in 7 years was there a glitch, which they did handle and now its great.

Pros

the lay out, user friendly

Cons

the glitch that one time

Great Scheduling Ap

Pros

Ease of use an functionality. Makes scheduling easy. very user friendly my clients love it. love the reminders sent out. updates are great adding special fields to your own business. multiple calendars

Cons

the cost if fairly high per month. I have friends who use the ap that somehow pay less for the same service.

Bookedin is wonderfully

BookedIN system is very user-friendly and eases to use. Customer service is great and very helpful and friendly. I love BookedIN. When I asked about some features, that actually they didn't have, they made it happen quickly. Very service and customer orientated.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly. Provide an opportunity to describe each service in details.

2 years strong

I love this services. It is so easy to use. The customer service is the best. I am an extremely happy client.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

Paypal is is only method of accepting payments

My experience has been great! It has spared me so much time and clients love it too!

I received more clients by allowing them to schedule on their own time, instead of waiting for a response from me.

Pros

I love how I can take my scheduler anywhere. The app on my iPhone is easy to use and always available. I can modify most of the things on my phone without needing a desktop.

Cons

I really wish we could modify the automatic reminder that is sent out. I would like to add my address to the automatic reminder so I won't have to do it personally for new clients.

Hi Estephanie, Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear you are loving bookedIN!! Regarding the address on the reminders, you can add this to the email reminders right now, but not SMS. Here's some instruction! https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/201971793-Customize-client-emails Please let me know if I can assist with anything at all! Just hit the "support' link in the app to email us any time. =) =)

This software has saved me HOURS of work in my company!

Pros

I love that it collects data, takes payment and Sends AUTO REMINDERS via text and email to my clients. So helpful!

Cons

I wish I could book more clients at 1 time... Would like to offer Classes through them and have everything automated like it is for a single client.

Has helped me out a ton! Saves lots of back and forth emailing with clients!

Saving time from having to email back and forth with clients. They have a seamless online appointment booking and I like that I can set my dates well in advance and share them with my clients.

Pros

I love that it's all online! Once a client books or cancels an appointment it immediately emails me to let me know. I love that it gives clients a seamless online experience and it saves me from emailing them over and over!

Cons

The cost. I don't see the value per appointment. It does save emails, but if I ever needed to save money in my business, this would be the first thing to go. Sadly. I'd bring it back in an instant...but if it was a little less, I'd be happier! Also, the look and feel of the site! As a visual creative, I feel its a little outdated when it comes to the look/colors/fonts...but that's just me though!

Great product and service

I tried couple online scheduling services, they are all good. I chose Bookedin because monthly rate is reasonable, the system provides access to collect service fees and offer discount for advance payment. I can list all my services with description. I can schedule and change my work time easily. Couple times I emailed the company asked if they offer some features along with the service,...

Super Happy!

My phone time has reduced considerably but the clinic is booking up. It's just simple and clean. The only suggestion I would make is that new first time clients on the system might be flagged in some way, different colour or a recognisable symbol. Thanks!

Pros

Everything

Cons

New clients should be flagged in some way in the calendar view.

Fantastic and so user-friendly!

Time saving, more organized and streamlined workflow and client scheduling management.

Pros

I have tried several appointment booking software applications and this is the best one by far! So easy to use and convenient... no more needing my appointment book in front of me when I am out of the shop. I can access my schedule with the touch of a button by smart phone anywhere I go, on my iPad too! It has a clean crisp layout and is very straightforward. I really love how easy it is to navigate to my client list and find out when all of their appointments are. I also love the professional look of the booking page that the client sees.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an easier way to print your monthly schedule out, but the current way is not too frustrating.

Great scheduler at a very economical cost

Overall I am very happy with it. It has freed up my time of answering phone calls and texts.

Pros

My patients love the ability to schedule their own appointments. Our missed appointments are very few now because of the reminders sent.

Cons

The inability to merge data of patients. For example. Sometimes a patient may only use their first name to make an appointment (the software should not allow only one name). Then I have the patient twice in my system and there isn’t a way to merge the data together. We need something like on the iPhone where it asks “merge data with existing client”.

Thank you for the awesome review, Timothy! It's good to know that you're happy with Bookedin and it made your life easier managing your business. Cheers for more years to come with us! --Geno

Great product if you don't need many options.

Our company has been using BookedIn for a year and a half. The program is great and our clients love it. The best thing is that our customers can order without the need to login. The problem is that our business has outgrown the platform. We have too many products and the platform just lacks features to help manage all of those products. For example, most of our products have upgrades or options....

Pros

Cons

Few options and little control over how it works.

Bookedin Review

I like using the software. The only thing I would add is too be able to have a search bar at the top to identify easier when a client booked by date instead of scrolling threw hundred of pages. Especially when groupons book online makes it much easier.

Pros

ease of use. Colorful

Cons

Listed prev page.

I went looking for a booking app that would integrate with Outlook and allow my clients to book me.

For me it has been much easier to book appointments rather than playing email tag.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it has got a clean, professional look and integrates well with mobile. Most people are on their phones these days so that's important. For my needs, it allows clients to book time with me and specify the type of service they are seeking. That gives me information. They also get email or text reminders of the appointment...

Cons

I deal with clients all over the continental U.S. and my clients are often confused by the fact that they have to think about their time zone when booking in mine. Not great when you're trying to make things easier on the client. The people at BookedIn tell me this functionality is coming...I hope soon

Review today nov 15

Works great. I don't know what else to type for the 100 characters so I will just type until then:)

Peace of mind

It’s amazing- so easy to use and confirm our appointments before m going there

Pros

I like that I know who and where my employees are and who they are meeting with available contact info

Cons

It’s a bit pricy when you get more agents on my team so I know where they are

Thank you so much for this glowing review Emily! We're thrilled to know Bookedin is giving you peace of mind.

BookedIn Saved my life!

We are a small cleaning service and found we were double booking in the office and out on the job. With bookedin our gals out on the jobs can book their next appointment right from their phone and know what has been scheduled in the office. The notes option is great to share details on customers and specifics to the cleaning job so if another crew needs to go out they will know what to expect. The only draw back is you have to manually enter appointments, there is no way to set a standing every other week or once a month appointment for a customer.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the e-mail confirmations that are sent out to the customers. It not only helps with cancelations but also with miscommunication.

Cons

There is no way to mark a customer as a regular standing appointment, you have to enter the appointment in manually each time.

Fantastic product

Pros

Easy to use, Fantastic product and amazing value for money, especially compared to some of the much more expensive systems out there. I would and do recommend this to anyone looking for an online booking service.

Cons

Way better than manually scheduling bookings,

Not having to have actual conversations and figure out when I'm available and the client is available.

Pros

It works well with my real estate photography business, most other apps we geared for taking bookings at 1 location. I rarely have the same location, and if I do all the client info is saved.

Cons

I'm still having trouble with the "break" time. Ex: 1:00hr session at 3:00pm plus 30 mins break. But it is still possible to book 4:00pm.

Thank you for your review Dan! Regarding the "break" time, it sounds like you need to adjust your "booking interval". This helps space out the appointments to account for your break time. Go to "settings > calendars > edit "booking interval". Change booking interval to 1.5 hours. Let us know if we can help you set this up! Email any time: support@bookedin.zendesk.com

Great calendar tool

Pros

I like the feature to integrate calendars into my schedule. It's also great to have the reminders for appointments available to be sent thru email or text depending on the client.

Cons

I wish I could have multiple schedules for different types of appointments and who the appointment would be with. Other then that it's great for scheduling

Photos for my clients to review

It would be nice to have a photo section for my new clients to review my work (hair cuts and styles) I'm a barber.

Pros

Easy access to my link

Cons

Maybe have text msgs to my clients along with the emails for appointment reminders

Hi Gabriel! We're super excited to announce bookedIN text message reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Give our team a shout any time. =)