Bookedin Reviews

4.64/5 (201 reviews)

Estephanie Aguilera Contreras

My experience has been great! It has spared me so much time and clients love it too!

Reviewed 2017-11-28

I received more clients by allowing them to schedule on their own time, instead of waiting for a response from me.

Pros
I love how I can take my scheduler anywhere. The app on my iPhone is easy to use and always available. I can modify most of the things on my phone without needing a desktop.

Cons
I really wish we could modify the automatic reminder that is sent out. I would like to add my address to the automatic reminder so I won't have to do it personally for new clients.

Response from BookedIN

Hi Estephanie,
Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear you are loving bookedIN!!
Regarding the address on the reminders, you can add this to the email reminders right now, but not SMS. Here's some instruction! https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/201971793-Customize-client-emails
Please let me know if I can assist with anything at all! Just hit the "support' link in the app to email us any time. =) =)

Shauna Mar

This software has saved me HOURS of work in my company!

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
I love that it collects data, takes payment and Sends AUTO REMINDERS via text and email to my clients. So helpful!

Cons
I wish I could book more clients at 1 time... Would like to offer Classes through them and have everything automated like it is for a single client.

Jennifer Manfredi

Awesome but expensive

Reviewed 2018-08-06

It was efficient and i really liked it and would continue to use it if it was cost effective for me as a single chair salon

Pros
Ease of booking and adding clients/ services/ etc

Cons
The cost was a little high for me and I didn’t like that I couldn’t book multiple services for the same client at once

Emily Hinson

Has helped me out a ton! Saves lots of back and forth emailing with clients!

Reviewed 2017-06-08

Saving time from having to email back and forth with clients. They have a seamless online appointment booking and I like that I can set my dates well in advance and share them with my clients.

Pros
I love that it's all online! Once a client books or cancels an appointment it immediately emails me to let me know. I love that it gives clients a seamless online experience and it saves me from emailing them over and over!

Cons
The cost. I don't see the value per appointment. It does save emails, but if I ever needed to save money in my business, this would be the first thing to go. Sadly. I'd bring it back in an instant...but if it was a little less, I'd be happier! Also, the look and feel of the site! As a visual creative, I feel its a little outdated when it comes to the look/colors/fonts...but that's just me though!

Candie Law

Great product and service

Reviewed 2016-01-25

I tried couple online scheduling services, they are all good. I chose Bookedin because monthly rate is reasonable, the system provides access to collect service fees and offer discount for advance payment. I can list all my services with description. I can schedule and change my work time easily. Couple times I emailed the company asked if they offer some features along with the service, they replied me quick with a thank you note, just a thank you note, then within very short period of time, they announce the services I enquire, I always proud of choosing bookedin. Leanne and customer service is great, she volunteers to offer me for annual plan to save money and download all my clients contact records once she realised it is good for my business. I believe staff represent the company mission. If a company treats their staff nice, staff work very happy, relax and radiate the company love, care and light to everyone. Planet Earth needs love, we love each other to have good future, good business..... I highly highly highly appreciate the company owner, CEO, admin staff, tech staff, customer service...... much appreciate. Divine blesses Bookedin, it's staff and clients. I had good experience with Bookedin and the staff.

Anonymous

Very good. No complaints

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Pros
Easy to use, I like the texting reminder feature the best. I also like the auto search as I begin punching someone's number in. The public / private services are also a plus as what gets seen by public is different than my needs

Cons
I would like to do a blast text for updates to my customers. Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when? No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls

Derek Parle

Super Happy!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

My phone time has reduced considerably but the clinic is booking up. It's just simple and clean. The only suggestion I would make is that new first time clients on the system might be flagged in some way, different colour or a recognisable symbol. Thanks!

Pros
Everything

Cons
New clients should be flagged in some way in the calendar view.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Pepper Raefin

Fantastic and so user-friendly!

Reviewed 2017-06-05

Time saving, more organized and streamlined workflow and client scheduling management.

Pros
I have tried several appointment booking software applications and this is the best one by far! So easy to use and convenient... no more needing my appointment book in front of me when I am out of the shop. I can access my schedule with the touch of a button by smart phone anywhere I go, on my iPad too! It has a clean crisp layout and is very straightforward. I really love how easy it is to navigate to my client list and find out when all of their appointments are. I also love the professional look of the booking page that the client sees.

Cons
It would be nice if there was an easier way to print your monthly schedule out, but the current way is not too frustrating.

Gary Kristensen

Great product if you don't need many options.

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Our company has been using BookedIn for a year and a half. The program is great and our clients love it. The best thing is that our customers can order without the need to login. The problem is that our business has outgrown the platform. We have too many products and the platform just lacks features to help manage all of those products. For example, most of our products have upgrades or options. However, BookedIn cannot just have a checked box for an upgrade, we need a whole new product to show on the calendar instead for each and every option if it has a different price. This makes our calendar look cluttered and overwhelming to our customers when they see all the options at once. It would be better if the clients could pick from a list of products before they see the calendar. Another feature that BookedIn lacks the ability for clients to see a full description of what they entered on the order when the reminder email is sent out. BookedIn only shows the product on the reminder emails and there is no option to add other fields of information.

Pros

Cons
Few options and little control over how it works.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Cheryl Shapiro

Bookedin Review

Reviewed 2016-10-28

I like using the software. The only thing I would add is too be able to have a search bar at the top to identify easier when a client booked by date instead of scrolling threw hundred of pages. Especially when groupons book online makes it much easier.

Pros
ease of use. Colorful

Cons
Listed prev page.

Peter Piche

I went looking for a booking app that would integrate with Outlook and allow my clients to book me.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

For me it has been much easier to book appointments rather than playing email tag.

Pros
What I like most about the software is that it has got a clean, professional look and integrates well with mobile. Most people are on their phones these days so that's important. For my needs, it allows clients to book time with me and specify the type of service they are seeking. That gives me information. They also get email or text reminders of the appointment...

Cons
I deal with clients all over the continental U.S. and my clients are often confused by the fact that they have to think about their time zone when booking in mine. Not great when you're trying to make things easier on the client. The people at BookedIn tell me this functionality is coming...I hope soon

Heather Kruse

Review today nov 15

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Works great. I don't know what else to type for the 100 characters so I will just type until then:)

Stacey Gottdenker

BookedIn Saved my life!

Reviewed 2017-03-13

We are a small cleaning service and found we were double booking in the office and out on the job. With bookedin our gals out on the jobs can book their next appointment right from their phone and know what has been scheduled in the office. The notes option is great to share details on customers and specifics to the cleaning job so if another crew needs to go out they will know what to expect. The only draw back is you have to manually enter appointments, there is no way to set a standing every other week or once a month appointment for a customer.

Pros
I love how easy it is to use and the e-mail confirmations that are sent out to the customers. It not only helps with cancelations but also with miscommunication.

Cons
There is no way to mark a customer as a regular standing appointment, you have to enter the appointment in manually each time.

Jimmy Gillespie

Fantastic product

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Pros
Easy to use, Fantastic product and amazing value for money, especially compared to some of the much more expensive systems out there. I would and do recommend this to anyone looking for an online booking service.

Dan Sheridan

Way better than manually scheduling bookings,

Reviewed 2017-07-21

Not having to have actual conversations and figure out when I'm available and the client is available.

Pros
It works well with my real estate photography business, most other apps we geared for taking bookings at 1 location. I rarely have the same location, and if I do all the client info is saved.

Cons
I'm still having trouble with the "break" time. Ex: 1:00hr session at 3:00pm plus 30 mins break. But it is still possible to book 4:00pm.

Response from BookedIN

Thank you for your review Dan! Regarding the "break" time, it sounds like you need to adjust your "booking interval". This helps space out the appointments to account for your break time. Go to "settings > calendars > edit "booking interval". Change booking interval to 1.5 hours. Let us know if we can help you set this up! Email any time: support@bookedin.zendesk.com

Olivia Markele

Great calendar tool

Reviewed 2018-08-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the feature to integrate calendars into my schedule. It's also great to have the reminders for appointments available to be sent thru email or text depending on the client.

Cons
I wish I could have multiple schedules for different types of appointments and who the appointment would be with. Other then that it's great for scheduling

Gabriel Miller

Photos for my clients to review

Reviewed 2017-03-13

It would be nice to have a photo section for my new clients to review my work (hair cuts and styles) I'm a barber.

Pros
Easy access to my link

Cons
Maybe have text msgs to my clients along with the emails for appointment reminders

Response from BookedIN

Hi Gabriel! We're super excited to announce bookedIN text message reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Give our team a shout any time. =)

Sarah White

My favorite scheduling software

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Pros
They are SO easy to use! I've tried every scheduling software out there and BookedIN is by far the best. It has the easiest user face, and they send email and text reminders which I love.

Cons
I wish I could select specifically how far in advance reminders are sent. And unfortunately you can't input clients as regularly repeating.

Cherise B Thomas

Great service. 1 missing attribute.

Reviewed 2016-10-30

This service is almost perfect besides the unavailability to book more than 1 appointment at a time.

Pros
That it now has an APP.

Cons
That my clients cannot book more than 1 appointment at a time.

Kam Neth

Changed to BookedIN

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Very impressed! Fast responses and great tutorials.

Pros
The ease of use! If I can't figure something out, there are short and simple videos that answer my questions and if not then the customer service response via email has been AMAZING! I came from a much less expensive booking program and every time I had a question he made me feel stupid! I left and pay more and am much happier.

Cons
I have an event every year that has 5 minute time slots for three days. The bookings in the program sit on top of each other and are hard to read in the 5 minute increment. This issue has been addressed and hopefully a solution is being worked on.

Dennis Legault

Makes life easier

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Trying to get clients booked in can be a struggle sometimes. With BookedIN this is now stress free, clients can be sent a link or go online and find a suitable time to come in. They can also pay before the session through a confirmation email. Love it!!!

Pros
It's easy to use and it frees up my time

Cons
Reoccurring sessions are not available but I know this is being worked on

Cassidy Hwalek

My clients are happy easy to use

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Less phone calls and emails for scheduling

Pros
It was super easy to set up. I like the color coding. It is nice to be able to change my hours and settings

Cons
It is mpre expensive than other sites but i feel like since my clients are using it i am locked in. I wish it was easier to change my hours by day with my phone

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

David Chea

Less work for me so I can focus on my projects

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Time and money saved

Pros
Straight forward to use with clients. No hassling on my rates, easy to accept deposits instantly and the funds go into paypal where I can save money easily.

Cons
As a group calendar its very hard for my clientele to specifically find my days available vs my associates.

Matilde Moya

There is a few things to work on

Reviewed 2017-03-13

For example, I entered all my services and when I tried to put them in order you can't, I would have to delete them all and restart the process, also I wish that I could write something so my customers could read when booking like: new customers wanting color and highlights allow yourselves 3 hours booking Something the app is slow and I'm busy, dislike waiting for it to open or change. Also it would be nice if I could double book but not allow my customers to do so, as I know myself what I can do or not .

Pros
Book from anywhere, don't need to be at work. Also customers can book at any time they like

Cons
Some times it takes forever to open, notntime for that .

Whitney Thompson

Very handy app to keep me organized. I do however think it's a little pricy.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Pros
I like the confirm appointment feature, and how you can customize your message. I also like how it keeps a data base of my clients.

Cons
The price is expensive, but I do like this program the best. Also the app sometimes doesn't work on my phone and freezes up.